Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

RICHARD CHEESE

November 19th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have seen improvement with my credit score and negative marks off my report they discussed a lot of things with me and select a plan for my budget

Volha Stover

November 17th, 2018 Lexington, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

if I could not put a star, I would not set, I had an account for several months, or almost a year, nothing has changed, they only take money every month and that's it. They did not help me, but only bothered with their calls. I closed my account but they still charge me money, for what? Very bad help, or rather no help, do not waste your money in vain, they will not help you here, they will only take your money

Nov 20, 2018

Dear Volha, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Cassandra

November 17th, 2018 Scranton, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very diligent in sending dispute letters and keeping me in the loop

Bruce Battle

November 16th, 2018 Spartanburg, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Lexington law firm was doing a great job on repairing my credit unfortunately I got layed off from work and couldn't continue the services

Sydney Garcia

November 16th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Lexington Law to repair my credit and they were great! They helped remove negative items and my score increased over the next 4 months.

Steve Gilbert

November 16th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After my divorce I really needed help with credit repair. Lexington Law was professional and took the time to remove negative items the right way. Now I'm back on my feet and able to get interest rates that work for me.

Jen McCleve

November 16th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has helped me realize how important it is to get rid of negative items from my credit reports. My score has never been higher! The customer service really cares about your situation and you can tell that they want to help you get back on your feet.

Roy Slater

November 16th, 2018 Layton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law did a great job at helping me remove negative items from my credit report. Customer service was friendly and helpful. It's nice to have the weight of a real law firm behind you when fixing your credit.

Craig Larson

November 16th, 2018 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has been fantastic to work with! Over the past few months they’te helped me to get my credit score back to where it needs to be. I’d definitely recommend this for anyone struggling with their credit.

Lacee

November 16th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is a fantastic company to work with and has helped improve my credit over the past five months. They have an easy to use app and their customer service team is awesome.

Kevin

November 16th, 2018 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law has been great. They were always really nice and my score has improved.

Shamira Henderson

November 15th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was hands down amazing! Because of this company I was able to purchase my first home. I learned so much about credit repair as well as credit management!!

Alesia Hinnant

November 15th, 2018 Rock Hill, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is a very good company to work with if you're trying to repair your credit. Everyone that I have had a talk with is extremely nice. I will use them anytime again and recommend them to family members and friends. Thanks for all you all do!

Porchia

November 15th, 2018 Savannah, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started with Lexington law three months ago and so far so good I guess. I do have the $140 dollars plan also. At total it was Round 18 things (6 items on each credit company) needing to be remove from my credit report. So to sum this up I have 11 items left three month later. Mostly I see a lot of progress on transUnion and Equifax nothing have change on my experien. I hear they are harder to work with but I’m not sure . I’m happy with them so far I will see what happen over the next two month ..

Brittany

November 14th, 2018 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law was so great to work with! They were so kind and answered all of my questions. The sign up process was very easy and my rep walked me through every step of the process. I am excited about my future and I know that I am in good hands.

NMartin

November 8th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started with Lexington law in 08/2018 they started August as it seems they are only working on one report and that is Equifax. Nothing else changed. I called to cancel a week straight and kept getting an automated system. I finally sent an email and they want to take another 129 dollars from my account stating they render services before billing month every month they stated they sent something to trans union only one report Equifax seem to move. I went against 3 different people who told me not to go with them. So warning make sure you understand what you are signing. Know what you can afford and dont fall for the Hype.

Cassandra P

November 5th, 2018 Marion, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really appreciated the help you gave me with my credit, you did everything you said you would which built a good trust. I will continue to use your company in the future, but currently I can’t afford this, not that it is an expensive process, just and extra expense at this time. Thank you so much for what you and your staff have done to improve my credit thus far.

Millicent Allen

October 31st, 2018 Lima, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law was able to get things off my credit report. My credit score went up enough that now I'm in closing for my dream home. Thank you, Millicent Allen

Theodore Fogelstrom

October 24th, 2018 Des Plaines, IL

I'll be blunt. in my opinion this firm is a BIG scam, but once you electronic signature. [ called 3 ×s to ask for my $ credited back to my Account after my explanation they said no but I know someone in the firm could grant my request after my explanation. they are very aggressive to get one to sign up and get that signature. BEWARE

Oct 29, 2018

Dear Theodore, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Kamran Ghasemi

October 16th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The only thing this company did for me was to take my money. They don't even deserve the1 star, but I'll give them that just like I gave them my money. Last time I talk to the person who work at their company, I was trying to ask about my credit problem .i asked how long it takes to repair my credit, but he was like a sales person .trying to take money($89 one time fee+ $89 for first month). when I say I have only a question and i want to research about it, he hang up the phone.horrible customer service.don't waste your money on this company

Oct 22, 2018

Dear Kamran, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Elizabeth Lexington Law Firm

Leonardo Martins

October 15th, 2018 Windermere, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They only take care of themselves !!! 6 Months with ZERO return. If you want to have then calling you I give you a suggestion change your card and they will call you. I wait more then the 3 months that they ask and one more point they do not know how to deal with emotions if you decide to call then , please be a robot!

Robert DiBerardino

October 15th, 2018 Concord, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. They really care and showed it and are with you every step of the way.

Chris

October 10th, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I first started with Lexington Law I was overwhelmed obviously as I have no idea about credit. When I called I spoke with a lady that stated there is a $14 feel to pull credit, this makes sense. She then stated the first fee is 129.00 to start working on my case. She said that it takes 5 business days before they pull this out of my account as they are a law firm and require that work has to be done before they can bill a client. So I agreed as it all makes sense. I have a total of 8 charge off on my account. not a lot but they are impacting my credit and again I know nothing of this. So they told me they sent out 8 letters and then I got charged the 129.00. Makes sense. immediately 2 came back stated they are fixing it. I was amazed and shocked and happy, was like this is wonderful. On another note my gf did the same thing. except she has 83 negative marks on her account. immediately 2 came back stating they fixed it. She thought the same thing, wonderful. after a couple of weeks of silence I called up and asked what else is being done. They said that it takes from 30-60 days typically to hear anything back. Well, if two accounts opened with Lexington law only show 2 things each being done with the accounts each month, that tells me they charge 129.00 per month two write two letters a month per account. now I wish they told me that to begin with. well in talking with the gentleman I told him I'm not happy with only 2 things per month being done and want to cancel my account. He then stated that I will be billed a pro rated charge for next month. I asked him why am I being billed when I was already billed in advance. He then stated that they billed me the 129 up front to set up the account, and then I'm billed 129 per month for the two letters they sent out in the prior month. I'm not going to lie, I'm rather angry, but I can keep my composure. upset I told him I was not happy but to invoice me. He came back minutes letter stating that he wont invoice me for the month due to the confusion. all in all I understand now how they work, two letters a month for 129.00/month on their top plan. whats also remarkable is he said with only 8 items I should not of even been billed for that plan as it wasn't necessary. So you have people giving out wrong information when you sign up and over billing when you sign up, to find out little to no work being done each month as you progress and they suck up your money. in final, I paid 14.00 for credit check and 129.00 for two charge offs to be removed. That's all anyone's going to get. and I sure don't have the thousands of dollars its going to take to have my g/fs 83 accounts to be handled at 2 per month.

Kenny

October 2nd, 2018 Summersville, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very poor service from was told when sighed up it take 6 months seem like give me $ and no results doing the same thing over again they did 3 months ago don’t recommend them them at all get different anwers from who ever your talking to

Tina Bone

October 2nd, 2018 Dittmer, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Cleared 3 Credit Issues for me no problem. Great Service.

John Wright

October 1st, 2018 Louisville, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law’s service was exceptional! Very helpful and great to work with. Would recommend them to anyone needing credit repair. Thanks again John

Scott Patterson

September 27th, 2018 Marlton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law provided a great startegy to get me on the path to repairing my credit score. they helped me along the way and I learned a lot when it comes to not only repairing my score, but practicing financially sound tactics.

Marcus

September 24th, 2018 Waelder, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very awesome helped me with everything and i got paid

Richardson

September 22nd, 2018 Fairburn, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used LexingtonLaw for about three months. I only had 4 items that was inaccurate. I took them around 6 months but all issues where resolve and removed. I recommend them they were professional and got the job done.

Rasheeda

September 20th, 2018 Southfield, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is outstanding in credit repair I was able to buy a home four years ago. Most definitely will continue to share my wonderful experience with others. Lexington Law informed me with every letter they sent out on my behalf wonderful company 10 stars in my decision making. Mrs. Knowles

Orion

September 20th, 2018 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Initiated case for a simple 30 day late payment dispute November 22, 2017. Lexington charged $109.95 per month until I cancelled today (September 20, 2018). Their methods do not include calling the creditors, just sending a litany of mail requests which the creditors don't have to respond to. The creditor just sends a response saying "we've reviewed the case and have not changed our determination". I hired Lexington because I thought I was too busy to do this myself, but after 9 months of no results, $90 in notary fee's for mail they sent on my behalf, and approximately $700 in lexington fees (I got them to waive some of the fees for non-performance) there was nothing to show. What put me over the edge is that I filed 1 CFPB report against the creditor, and then a senior case reviewer called me the next day, and got to the bottom of my issue within 1-2 weeks. Lexington knew this was an option and chose to take the fees instead of resolve the issue, this is just bad business practice, and as helpful as the customer service reps were with helping waive some of the fee's its still a complete waste of time, money, and truly a 1 star experience.

Tina Barro

September 17th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

i WOULD RATE IT A 0 IF I COULD. lexington law is a joke, they can only remove certain kinds of issues but they wont say that on the phone, instead they will select ignore and tell you they can fix it later when they cant.

Felicita Nieves

September 15th, 2018 Bristol, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very untruthful. You try to cancel your services with them and they will continue to charge your credit card . Please be careful and look elsewhere. They claim they are working your case but gives you no proof. They quote you one fee and charges another. Look elsewhere for help , not recommending them nor will I ever

Sep 19, 2018

Dear Felicita, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Omonigho Bubu

September 13th, 2018 Wheaton, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very deceptive and extremely slow in their work or responses. Very bad attitude customer service representatives when you call for clarification of issues. They are a rip off as well. I had just ONE late payment report on my credit. They solicited and I picked up the phone and fell for their trap. I was told that people with twenty or even more negatives on their report get it wiped out in sixty to ninety days and with one, it should not be a problem. After payment, then they say No Guarantees, which to me is understandable but however this should be spelled out upfront. When you tell me, I have no issues with one late payment compared to others with worse negatives, it kind of passes the message that mine should be easy. They charged me for payment for my credit report and I see online that they claim the report is free. They say they do not charge until they have done work and the initial service interval charge should be paid within 5 - 15 days and subsequently within the service interval which I believe is monthly. After being with them for almost 3 months, I still have the negative late payment on my Transunion report. Yet I was told to go with and went with the most aggressive payment plan and I saw no aggressiveness on their part. With a simple letter Equifax removed the negative report yet when Transunion did not, they had to wait for me to push them to no avail. I called to cancel only to be told that my initial payment was for a service fee that created my account. So, basically, what they should have said in their engagement letter was you have to pay an initial contract fee within 5 - 15 days and that contract fee is equal to your monthly payments. So, while I thought my initial payment was for a month, it was just for opening the account and I am told I have to cough out almost the exact monthly fee as my final fee, while I thought I should be charged for only 11 days. The representatives see the folly of the issue as I point it out but are extremely inpatient and show no empathy or understanding. I feel I just wasted my resources here with nothing done or achieved as Trans-union was the reason I went to them, since I don't have the late payment on Experian.

Sep 17, 2018

Dear Omonigho, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Sharyn

September 6th, 2018 Waltham, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been with Lexington Law for just over 2 years. They have removed 23 negatives, 55%!! That is amazing. The people are always so thorough and connecting with someone is so easy with the online chat! Yes, they know the exact same as those you speak to live. I do both. The thing is.. you, YOU need to work on this with them. For example, there is no diet pill to make u lose a ton of weight, YOU need to work along with that diet pill to get to your goal. With that said, KEEP UP WITH YOUR REPORTS. View them constantly to see what's happening in your life. Negatives take time to get removed. LEGALLY the client has up to 60 days to respond to Lexington Law. I can't be more happier. Lexington Law isn't "magic" but they sure helped me out and I help myself out along with them - it's team effort. And no, I do NOT work for LL nor do I have friends there as I live on the opposite side of the United States from where they are located.

New viewer

September 4th, 2018 Clarksville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law has provided me with excellent service, from the time of the free consultation to getting the results I was looking for in a short period of time. I Have already recommended to several friends.

No name

September 1st, 2018 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are the WORST we went thru them for over 4 months and gave them alot of money....after we dropped them EVERYTHING THEY TOOK OFF WENT RIGHT BACK ON OUR CREDIT!!!! RIPOFF! STEAL OUR MONEY....SHAME ON YOU

Sep 06, 2018

Latasha Auckerman

August 29th, 2018 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been with Lexington law one month so far and I've had 3 huge removals I've had no problem reviewing my case online anytime day or night I'm so pleased so far and plan to be with them until I'm satisfied with my credit report right now I'm on the fast right track with Lexington law on my team! If your considering you won't be making a bad choice I was iffy at first but just had to try it out I got the premium package 129.99 monthly I'm pleased it's worth every penny of my money the good thing is you have Access to a phone or online agent at all times you'll never be out of the loop with Lexington law at least I haven't been my husband is about to start up can't wait to see the end results for us both! I gave them 5 starrs because I've known every inch of the way what's going on and I've had 3 removels within 35-40 days. Good luck everyone hope we all meet our dreams

Ralph Willis

August 25th, 2018 Irving, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with LexingtonLaw over 60 days now I only have two negative items and for some reason I keep getting the runaround but I have paid three months of finances to LEXINGTON LAW and they have done absolutely nothing for my credit look like I have to do it on my own good luck to whoever use them

Aug 31, 2018

Dear Ralph, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

tini mapu

August 24th, 2018 Orem, UT

We had Lexington Law for a few years. They cleaned up my husbands credit in less then two years!!!!! They email you weekly on updates. They are available for you at all times. They are seriously great. We also learned a lot about credit. The importance of checking on our accounts and being responsible.

Letha Dunston

August 24th, 2018 Henderson, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Letha Dunston I've been with Lexington Law from since November 2017. I paid 89.00 to get started they can't tell me what my credit score was they said because I need to upgrade to the gold package so I did it was 109.00 a month it's been since May I upgrade and they still can't tell. Me my credit score . So I went online to Credit Karma and check it and it's still 524 almost a year I've been with them and my score is lower than what is was when I started with them . So I cancelled and now I'm going to see how I can get my money back . They are stealing people's money and not doing the service that they say they are offering. I wouldn't recommend them to no-one. Bad business

Aug 24, 2018

Dear Letha, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I am glad that, even though we were not able to reinstate your case, I was able to address you concerns. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Christopher Scelza

August 23rd, 2018 Coeur d'Alene, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a joke. First they over billed me for the first payment after I was told by signing up now I would receive a 50% discount. When I called to rectify the incorrect charge I was greeted with an oh well attitude and then a very rude and discourteous manager got on the phone to tell me about the cancellation policy which is very shady I thought. I told him that the refund needed to be sent and I would read the fine print of the contract and get back to this after the refund. I was planning on committing till the end of the year if the refund was dillegent but vindictively the manager cancelled my account anyway, what a tool, he just wanted to be right which is the bases for any good customer service manager... NOT I imagine he saved me from the pain of dealing with this company any longer... so I thank you, the lamest customer service manager ever for putting your your own selfish need to be right before your actual job of keeping your paying customers happy and in service contracts. You are the model for all others to follow. Christopher Scelza

Sep 06, 2018

Dear Christopher, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Malcolm Winston

August 23rd, 2018 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They canceled their services to my state less than 2 weeks into my subscription and refuse to give me at least a partial discount. I had high expectations of them but they are a big disappointment and would recommend you look elsewhere. Unreliable and dishonest.

Aug 24, 2018

Dear Malcolm, Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today about your concerns. I am glad that we were able to address your concerns. Please note that I have sent you my direct contact information in case you need to follow up on anything. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Zoey Williams

August 16th, 2018 Bryant, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've just started using Lexington Law less than a month ago. I couldn't afford to pay for the full year so I agreed to pay the monthly installments. I planned to try it for 2-3 months and see how it went. They took over $100 out of my account without my consent. So now I have a year membership. If I was able to afford that I would have signed up for that. We are not off to a good start. If you join, be prepared to pay for a full year because they are going to take it either way.

Aug 22, 2018

Dear Zoey, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

a melvin

August 14th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

2 Items have been removed. They've gotten one item removed in 4 months, I got the other removed by calling the credit bureau myself.... I am not seeing any progress. I'm going to try to give them a little more time, but I'm definitely losing patience

Allen

August 7th, 2018 West Memphis, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been with this company for 2 to 3 months and no results. A letter was returned to my address as undeliverable and the letter was dated July 6,2018. They just wuthdraw August payment a few days ago and offer $20 credit, this was an insult due to the fact that I had been holding for 30 minutes to speak with someone. The people that you speak with on the phone or via chat doesn't seem to have much knowledge about credit repair. I didn't think I should have to be the one mailing letters to bureaus if I'm paying Lexington Law. I truly feel like they manipulate clients by sending letters to the wrong address or having them mail documents to make more money each month. When I signed up,I was told mine was an easy fix. Look like I'll try another company next month due to poor services.

Samantha Joy Cunningham

August 6th, 2018 Bethalto, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible. After I was told they would not take money that I did not say for them to take they ended up taking 100 out of my account and would not give it back to me. It was suppose to be for my house payment and now I can't put the down payment done and I'm 25 weeks pregnant with a 2.5 year old. So thanks for screwing me over.

Aug 08, 2018

Hello Samantha, Hello , Thank you for your feedback.  I hear your concerns and would like an opportunity to address them and also to clarify any information regarding your account.  I just sent you an email with my direct contact information.  Please call or email me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Valentin

August 5th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I tried Lexington Law and was satisfied , they really do help repair your credit.It does some time because it is different legal help for each case and individual. Thank you so much Lexington Law Firm For your help..

Lindsay W Phillips

August 5th, 2018 Carrollton, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been with them for awhile & im ready to cut them off. I pay $119.95 a month have 41 items & they removed 21 for the past 2yrs. But the last 6 months have done a thing but take my $. If I know it would take this much $ to remove half of what I got I would have left it on my credit. Its been since march 08 since I filed bankruptcy and I notarized 4 letters for them and thats been over a year and its still on my credit. I just don't understand why its taking over $2000 to pay to have the negatives removed Im letting them go next week because the $119.95 is just going to someones pocket.

Aug 08, 2018

Hello Lindsay, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm.  We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you.  An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

YOLANDA F GRIFFIN

August 3rd, 2018 Antioch, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At first Lexington law was good they started off good they were getting things removed and then after a month or so they started dragging their feet I stayed in constant contact with them about my credit I did things on my own as well to help the progress of my credit which intern did not help Lexington Law at all my purpose for hiring Lexington law was to get my bankruptcy removed now I know this is a hard challenge but being and a couple of online credit repair groups and from the books that I have read on credit repair yes it is a challenge but it can be done I was with Lexington law for a year and they were not able to get the bankruptcies removed off of none of my credit reports even with one of them being not verified and as everyone knows and item not verified should mean it should come off of your credit I made Lexington Law aware of this they did not challenge the item I felt like we were going in circles I felt like each month I would tell them what I wanted done they were sent out special paperwork I will do like they told me then I will call back to find out about the results then they would say oh it's taking this long or it's taking that long and I still would not hear anything back I would not recommend this company 4 hard removals on your credit but for easy removals I would.just FYI they do not remove you're hard inquiries they make you do that work yourself and I feel like that if I'm paying a company $100 a month I feel like you should clean up all of my credit not just the bankruptcy or the things that are going to bring you in money in the long run by stretching it out the time that you stay with the company

Aug 08, 2018

Hello Yolanda, Thank you for your feedback.  I can definitely understand your concerns when you are paying for a service, but do not see any changes.  I would like an opportunity to help you understand the credit repair process and to help create a plan to move forward with it.  I was unable to speak with you, however, I sent an email with direct contact information.  Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm