Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

verified
$100 Guarantee
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free credit report and credit score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free initial consultation allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm will take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support. The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from: the Concord Standard service which costs clients $89.95 per month, the Concord Premier service that charges clients $109.95 per month, and the PremierPlus service that costs $129.95 per month.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means. Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible educational resources on its site that are designed to inform clients on topics like good vs. bad credit, credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, etc.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's level of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other repair companies. According to consumers, Lexington Law has experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers discounts and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the firm's repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lamarra Carriera
December 3rd, 2014 Raleigh, NC

I've been a member for 5 months and at $99, only 4 items removed in the 2nd month. I am not pleased at all.

G.H.
March 12th, 2013 Detroit, MI

I just signed up. I'm hoping things go smoothly. The initial consultation was very convincing. I need this bad so I think I'll probably be a payor. I promised myself that I'm not going to give up until I get the condo that I want.

Beth Young
May 9th, 2012 Fort Worth, TX

I used them for 1 year and they were great. Removed all the negative items except for 1 Judgement. They are pricy but the best service and great results. Well worth the $$

Felicia Brown
March 12th, 2013 Decatur, GA

I just signed up, and Im wondering how severe is some of your credit report,how long did it actually take, and , did you see an increase in your score right away?... They seem to be moving along at a good pace, so Im just curious to know.

K.M
May 7th, 2012 CA

I am currently paying for this service, it is May 7 and I'm going on my 2nd month.. 5 listings have been removed from my report, couldn't be happier.. they r pricey but it's very worth it in tha end.. thank u Lexington!

ALEXANDER MANNING
February 14th, 2013 Jackson Heights, NY

WOW! IT ONLY TOOK LEXINGTON LAW FIRM 3 MONTHS TO DELETE ALMOST ALL NEGATIVE ITEMS OFF MY CREDIT REPORT!...MONEY WELL SPENT $$$$$$ . I SENT IN ALL INFORMATION TO THEM NEEDED TO FIGHT FOR ME....YOU JUST CANT SIT ON YOUR BUTT, AND NOT SEND IN INFORMATION AND PAPER WORK. THANK LEXINGTON LAW FIRM YOUR THE BEST. 05/03/2012

Soccrmom68
May 1st, 2012 Lehi, UT

I had gotten into an accident and the insurance company (allstate) totaled my van. They actually paid out more than what it was worth, but my husband and I wanted to upgrade to a Sequoia. After being denied a loan for $5k to upgrade, I turned to Lexington. Within 3 months we had seen a bump in our score. Not a huge one, but enough to get approved. :) We canceled their services after 4 months, but got what we needed!

Kelly
April 27th, 2012

I'm pleased so far. It has not been thirty days yet they already removed two negatives on my report.

NorthrnCalDarryl
April 26th, 2012 Lehi, UT

Wow, you must of had some doozies on your credit report! What did you get removed? 20 points was the difference of getting my house or not. Even if I had to pay that for 1 year, would have gladly done it!

Purpledolphin04
April 26th, 2012 Spencer, WV

Ive been with lexington almost a year and have only increased my score 20 points at $89 a month.

Ryan Jackman
April 18th, 2012 Lehi, UT

This is a funny story, but I was on the phone with my buddy who works for a bank, and he turned me on to this site after being denied a car loan. (Ford Expedition) I didn't do a whole lot of research, and just went with Lexington since they were the top rated. No car loan yet... but very enthused about the results so far. (2 late payments removed).

Tommyboi89
April 7th, 2012 Lehi, UT

3 items deleted in month one. Very happy. Cool site!

Tonia Eddington
April 1st, 2012 Lehi, UT

After reading all the reviews, I decided to go with Lexington. Initial consultation was a little long, but worth it. I'm in my 2nd month now, and have just got my first deletion. It's more pricy than I thought, but I goess you get what you pay for. :)

Jenny
March 16th, 2012 Lehi, UT

Thanks for the informative report! I haven't made a decision yet, but this certainly helps!

GinnyS
March 12th, 2012 Lehi, UT

650 to 730. Rocked the house for me.