Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

verified
$100 Guarantee
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free credit report and credit score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free initial consultation allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm will take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support. The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from: the Concord Standard service which costs clients $89.95 per month, the Concord Premier service that charges clients $109.95 per month, and the PremierPlus service that costs $129.95 per month.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means. Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible educational resources on its site that are designed to inform clients on topics like good vs. bad credit, credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, etc.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's level of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other repair companies. According to consumers, Lexington Law has experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers discounts and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the firm's repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

nordia
February 13th, 2013 Lake Hiawatha, NJ

just signed up, now waiting on the result

Paul
November 15th, 2012 Fort Huachuca, AZ

I was downrange in Iraq back in 2003 and had a score of 420..After serving a year I left with a score of 648... Amazaing how they did that however.. It requires patience...The are fast then they get slow.. And I was really about to quit them at first because they was only disputing the items and I know I could have done that... But I am proud of their services but If I go again it won't be the Premier Package... Great job Lextington..

JASMINE
February 13th, 2013 Roselle, NJ

They are a good reputable company BUT....THE CONS.....they are just soooooooo slow. I been with them for the past 5-6 months and i've only seen maybe a ten point increase and 4 or 5 of the 17 items i have in the negatives removed. Just takes soooooo long, and the prices are a little high for people wanting debt relief/credit restoration. $60 is the lowest.

GREGORY C.
February 13th, 2013 Cordova, TN

GREAT COMPANY JUST REALLY SLOW BEEN WITH THEM 5 MONTH SCORE IMPROVING VERY SLOWLY ONLY ESCALATE 1 ITEM PER CYCLE.

C. Kelly
December 4th, 2014 Hattiesburg, MS

They work the other two credit bureaus swiftly but I have been with them since July 2012 and nothing has been removed from my Experian credit report, They are a little slow but if you have time to wait you can go with Lexington. If you are in a hurry, you may want to try another company.

Cindy
February 13th, 2013 Alpine, UT

FYI: Lexington law doesn't remove the bad credit reports, late payments, etc. The creditor or a credit bureau does that. Lexington helps to initiate credit dispute and then follows the progress. You are paying for that service.

Melissa Defauw
September 4th, 2014 Lilburn, GA

I signed up for this company after doing extensive research and was very excited to see what they would do with my credit. I dont know if it is because all of my negative items are from student loans (maybe they are harder to get removed?) but they have only gotten two things removed out of 40. I called to understand the process better, but the customer service representative referred me to an email he was going to send and then asked me if I wanted to close my account and they would stop helping me. Not very impressed, definitely not worth the money.

anthony licea
March 12th, 2013 San Jose, CA

CORRECTION:THEY HAVE NO WAY OF UPDATING YOUR EXPERIAN REPORT BECAUSE EXPERIAN DOES NOT GIVE THEM UPDATES! I MENTIONED EQUIFAX BUT IT WAS EXPERIAN!!overall spent a lot of money with very lil results...SMH

anthony licea
September 4th, 2014 San Jose, CA

lexington law firm is a great company to work with in the beginning stages!!they will remove negative items off your report yes!! but as time and money get spent you will start to notice that the process will slow down tremendously!! overall i have spent 1200 dollars over a year time frame and the same items that were removed in the first 2 months were the same items that have only been removed in the whole year!!also know that lexington law firm has no way of updating your Equifax report thats why you will notice transunion.and experian are always the ones that seem like the most reports with the negative items being romoved!!just an fyi!overall i have decided to close down my acct for i have spent 1200 dollars and have really gotten no improvements!! one very unhappy customer...

Maria
November 7th, 2012 Newport Beach, CA

so far...so good I signed up and I'm waiting to see the results on my first month. I will post again once things start being removed from my credit report. It's just week one so far. Looking forward. I like their website and the way they disclose things

Ms.K
February 13th, 2013 San Diego, CA

Just joined and i'm very please this far. will keep you updated on my Goal.

[email protected]
February 6th, 2015 Hampton, VA

hello im vuong i was a client b4 but your services was not a good services all they took my money 4 months .but all negative items still on my credit report .yaii did not do the job well.recently got something in mail for awhlie back ,it was seem the lexington credit repair had a law suit. so like me i never introduce noone to your services .because your sevices was not so good.they keep said all sufft will be delete or remove all the negative items.but it was not true like they ad on the website

keishag
November 7th, 2012 Boston, MA

I'm pleased with Lexington Law group everything they stand for, is what they accomplish for the client. The only problem I have they are very pricey for someone on a low income, and they charge a late fee if your payment is late... :( $19.99. I would love to continue with my services I"m just so broke!!! Signed Student/Single Parent!!!!

roddyy
February 14th, 2013 Greenwood, IN

LLF is the best, I have been with them for 4 months and have had 14 neg listings removed...

Kane Chang
December 3rd, 2014 Merced, CA

I've been with lexington for almost 2 years on and off and thinking about changing to other company due to that my credit report never improve. My first signed up with lexington was took me almost 6 month or so to see little result. Paid too much for less result than I'm quit. My credit report started to dropping down again and that my 2nd signed up with them again. But it been almost a year and I'm still stay the same result...

Pahu
September 4th, 2014 Chatsworth, GA

We have been with them for over 5 months now and not much has happened. VERY SLOW getting results. Between my wife and I we are paying 180 a month for what? I have 11 negative items and only 1 has been removed and from only one bureau. In addition when I contact them via email about an issue they give me a standard basic generic answer. That really gets me upset. One more month and if no results they are going to lose 2 customers. Already checking out other options.

DANNY102171
February 14th, 2013

I SING UP WITH LEXINTON LAW ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO AND SO FAR THEY HAVE DELETED TWO LATE PAYMENT AND A COLLECTION, ITS PRICY BUT WELL WORTH IT EVEN IF THERE KINDA SLOW ON REMOVING NEGATIVE ITEMS.

jananes
October 18th, 2012 Atlanta, GA

I signed up with lexington on sept 7,2012 and im very happy to say that today october 17,2012... 7 items have come off, 3 on transunion and 4 on equifax. Cant wait to see my experian. They are really amazing

John S.
October 17th, 2012 Charlotte, NC

i'm definately going to use this company,because they showed me what alot other companies would'nt.. And soon i'll be debt free,Thank God for this company!!

billy
January 23rd, 2015 Cabot, AR

I have been with Lexington law for almost 90 days,, I have only had one (1) negitave item removed, and I am paying he highest amount a month..

Gregory
October 15th, 2012 Aberdeen, MD

Thanks Lexington for all the help that you given me. All I can say is that this Company is about their business and they're trust worthy. l'm going to pass the word down to people that could use the (help) trust me, I will re-sign with them.

Candice Melvin
November 7th, 2012 Clayton, NC

I have been with Lexington since May 2012.I 'm so happy with their service.M y credit score has improved over 80 points.I have had over 40 negative items removed from my report.I will say like everyone else things have slowed down alot lately.

Adam
December 2nd, 2014 Manchester, KY

6 months of paying and only 1 item removed.... Then i went to cancel 7 days before my next due date and they said they must bill me 1 more month for nothing at all.. Come to think about it that is what they did the whole time Bill me for nothing so why am i surprised.. Very unhappy....

Joe
February 14th, 2013 Payson, AZ

I am very happy with their service i have been with them for 3 months and have 11 things removed already

Cncerned Customer
February 14th, 2013 Severna Park, MD

I have to agree with alot of the psot, that this company is very thorough. However, the down side is that it takes them forever to remove things off your report. I have been with them for almost a year and it is frustrated to keep paying for service that is lingering.

Justin
December 2nd, 2014 Houston, TX

I was with them for 2 years, it took them almost a year to get anything removed. Very slow with responses to emails. I dont recommend using them.

Elise
May 14th, 2013 Pflugerville, TX

I started using them in June. They have taken several things off my report. I love getting letters from creditors stating they had to remove their cases from my report because of one reason or another. Unfortunately I had to stop using them for now because I simply can't afford their fee. If you have an extra $100 every month they are worth it. But for a single mom, working retail, well just can't afford it.

Randy G
November 25th, 2014 Fort Worth, TX

Lied to me from the first phone call. Billed me for a "set up fee" then when nothing really happened other than getting the reports, I cancelled. I "still owed for the 1st month". None of this was stated in the first phone call. I was told that the first bill was for the first month. Then they suckered me in with the 1/2 price thing for another person. This firm is nothing but a racket.

julian
February 14th, 2013 Kew Gardens, NY

just started today i hope its worth it...

Jetta
September 26th, 2012 Chapin, SC

I have been with Lexington Law firm for almost 2 months, they have deleted 10 negative items off my credit report. I am proud to be of client. GO LEXINGTON LAW FIRM!!!

February 12th, 2015 San Pedro, CA

I am not completely satisfied .The process in very slow with Experian one year and one month and only 2 have been removed. This will be the last contract I sign if results do not improve.

Fernando
September 26th, 2012 Palm Bay, FL

I've been signed up with Lexington one month today. So far I have received notification of 6 negative items removed from my credit. I have not yet ordered a new copy of my credit report to verify this, but I'm very pleased so far!

Leeann
November 7th, 2012 Denver, CO

Sept 6,2012 wanted to raise my credit rating to repair my credit. they are doing a great job already 5 to 6 bankruptcy items have disappeared. A little pricey at first but they are worth it. Thanks Lexington

Mr. Marty
November 7th, 2012 Waterbury, CT

I have been with Lexington for about 5 months @ 100 a month and I had up to date 9-5-12 . I had 14 items taken off, but like Km up above me . It seems like the harder ones seem to take a long time to get off, Im not complaining because I had good success with Lexington. Im not a hype type of a guy , just stating tha facts on how well they did on my credit bureaus reports.

Not too happy
September 4th, 2014 Los Angeles, CA

I paid $99.99 a month for 6 month and nothing was removed!!!! They were writing letters to creditors, under my name, and could not even spell my name correctly...!I kept contacting them about their services, and I would always get the same answers. They take the same steps every month and hope for the best.I would not recommend this service to anybody. I did some research and I am addressing my creditors myself.

patricia
February 14th, 2013

if they can keep my credit steady, and rebuke the fraud , there going to be an( A )in my book!

A.Miner
November 7th, 2012 Saint Louis, MO

Lexington Law Firm is very good at what they do. Their pricing is fare. The cost of having bad credited is a lot greater in price and lifestyle, than what they charge. I started with them this year with a 459, credit score and now my highest score is 682, all during the year of 2012. I'm very thankful and appreciate them. I rated them a nine, because their is also room for growth.

mone
November 7th, 2012 Plainville, CT

just signed up with lexington law and im excited reading these reviews. i will be reporting back in 30days for an update!!

YÁSSER
August 27th, 2012 Metuchen, NJ

Excellent services across the board. I have been with Lexington Law since January 2012 and I have had 19 items removed. Customer service through e-mail or telephone is professional and smply outstanding. 100% recommended to anyone with severe and numerous credit issues.

WILLIAM BLACKWELL
August 24th, 2012 Houston, TX

I have been with them since Jan of 2012 and all together the have removed 17 negative items off my report, things have slowed down on the removals i haven"t had any removals in a couple of months but still in all i am very impressed with the service but i i"m waiting to see whats next for me hope i get some but i"m going to stay here with them for a year, i know it will be very well worth the wait!!!!!!! Thanks Lexington!!!!