Lexington Law

Lexington Law

verified
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs $89.95 per month and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs $109.95 per month and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

IZZIEBELLS
February 20th, 2019 Lake Charles, LA DETAILS

ITS BEEN A MONTH AND MY CREDIT SCORE IS UP 38 POINTS

Linda Livermore
February 20th, 2019 Galesburg, IL DETAILS

They have taken care of bills that were not mine . They got my credit score raised. Basically took care of my credit. All for a low fee which was automatically deducted from my checking and I did not even miss it.

Celina R
February 20th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Awesome company really help me out to get back on track with my credit... highly recommend! :)

NothingChanged
February 20th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

They didn't do anything for me the whole time I was with them besides give me my credit score.

Cindy
February 20th, 2019 Hayward, CA DETAILS

When I first heard of Lexington Law after doing research online i was skeptical and thought they were bogus like all the other companies online that claim to help you fix your credit report, until one day I was talking with my coworker about buying a house and he told me he used them and they boosted his score into the 700’s and they helped him qualify for a mortgage loan, he insisted I use them to help me so I can get closer to buying a home just like him, after thinking about for some time I finally signed up and the experience was great i committed myself to a year of service and in one year they boosted me into the 700’s as well they meticulously addressed all the negative remarks that impacted my score and help remove many bad collection accounts that should have been removed a long time ago I had over 14 accounts in collections some old and some fairly recent and after a year I only have 4 accounts still showing which is better than 14!!! Anyway I normally don’t leave lengthy reviews unless I feel strong about a company and their services I highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone in need of credit repair or if they need help boosting up their credit score or even cleaning their credit report, thanks to Lexington Law I’m in the process of buying my dream car a Mercedes Benz, never thought my credit would ever be good enough to qualify for a Mercedes. Sorry if I sound like a cheesy commercial but this was my honest experience.

KERRY CARSON
February 19th, 2019 DETAILS

very professional, took the time to answer my questions, explained everything to a level I could understand. cleaned up my score so well I was able to get a sizable loan with no problem! highly recommend them!

William Diaz
February 19th, 2019 Cartersville, GA DETAILS

Don't think there's a law firm out there that will help and answer all your questions with such professionalism. Every concern has been felt with very nice and respectful down to earth (real) human response.

Dwana W
February 19th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Lexington Law helped me remove bad credit and increase my credit score in a short time. They were very informative and affordable. I recommend you get them for your credit solutions.

Marquis Robinson
February 19th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS

They are helpful and understanding situation that people go threw. They really know that we are human.

Bil
February 20th, 2019 Palm Desert, CA DETAILS

Great timely and professional service. Every reasonablely priced

Catherine Collazo
February 19th, 2019 Spring Valley, CA DETAILS

Incredibly efficient and fast work on improving your credit! I recommend them!

Dominique
February 19th, 2019 Harrison, MI DETAILS

Hi, I'm Dominiqe and i am truly satisfied with there services!! I had really low credit and I saw major results within 2-3 months...highly recommended Thank you guys!!!

cindy crisenberry
February 19th, 2019 Seminole, OK DETAILS

WHEN I FIRST WENT WITH LEXINGTON MY POINTS WERE IN THE LOW 400S AND NOW R ALMOST 600 AND THEY HAVE HELP ME WITH REMOVALS THAT I COULDNT MYSELF GET CREDITORS TO REMOVE THEM SELVES. AND IT IS A GOOD MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR THIER HELP. I THANK THEM SO MUCH

Amber
February 19th, 2019 Newington, CT DETAILS

LexingtonLaw is great for eliminating unwanted and unfair credit reporting.

Regina Moore
February 15th, 2019 Antioch, TN DETAILS

I have had an excellent experience with their ability to do their job well and look out for my best interest . That is all anyone can ask for !

Karina Gonzalez
February 15th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I was able to buy my first house and my first car thanks to lexington law. My credit went from 550 to 640 in less than 10months. Thank you Lexington Law. Now my kids and my self has a new home and new car. My family are more secure. Our lifes have change for ever.

Mr Sanders
February 15th, 2019 Riverdale, GA

I'm happy with the results within 15 days they remove one negative item from my credit report am very happy and hopefully it be 2 or 3 more remove soon my friends and family and coworkers have had bad experiences with you guys please don't let me down keep up the good work thanks so much

Curtis J. James
February 15th, 2019 Senath, MO DETAILS

Lexington law have build my credit by removing creditors to build a better credit rating. I’m still working on be able to own you first home . I know with Lexington law I’ll be able help my dream will come true soon , thank you Lexington Law.

James
February 14th, 2019 Birmingham, AL DETAILS

Very helpful C/S Dept....even returned my first retainer fee when I realized that a Lexington does not write letters back to Collection Agencies...I was disappointed but, the Customer Service was great! Lexington said it would contact me if they ever start intervening with Collection Agencies...

Christine
February 20th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

They without a doubt they have experience Customer Service. Have cleared up my credit report in a timely manner. Would recommend others to Lexington law credit repair services.

Jonathan Martin
February 14th, 2019 Yates Center, KS DETAILS

Lexington law firm only wants your money. I started this process in January with my wife. We received a deal for the first month get two for the price of one. So we paid 70$ for the first month for both of us. It’s now February, they’ve only knocked two objects off our credit. And they’ve just doubled each of our payments to 129.99$ every month. When this payment should only be 69.99$ a piece. If it was possible to give zero stars, then that’s what I would give.

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Jonathan, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jennifer Carroll
February 14th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

A very good company that will honor what they say they will do in helping you with your credit repair. If you want fast results Lexington Law is just that.

SYLVIA ODETTE
February 14th, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS

Everyone is very kind, polite, patient and knowledgeable. They have been able to answer all my questions and put me at ease about the process I will be going through to correct my credit report!!

Reggie Hill
February 14th, 2019 Montgomery, AL

loyal and great having the team work with me to rebuild my credit is like a start with the Lord when you give your life to him and minister to other as what your company do for many

Mike Yanosko
February 14th, 2019 Bridgeville, PA DETAILS

Excellent service all around, professional and fast results. Thanks, Mike

club 801
February 11th, 2019 Lehi, UT DETAILS

I have used Lexington law in the past. Paid them for their services and they were really hard to reach anytime I had a question. Didn’t really help with my debt or credit repair.

Darian Gammage
February 11th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

LexingtonLaw was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend LexingtonLaw to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends! I am definitely a 100% satisfied customer and recommend them to everyone, continue all the excellent work you do there at LexingtonLaw ! Thanks for all your help!

Danielle
February 11th, 2019 Carmel, ME DETAILS

They are amazing to go through. Friendly & forthcoming about their prices & easy to talk with. They helped me out with everything.

Alfredo Rodriguez
February 11th, 2019 Kingman, AZ DETAILS

I give 5 star to this company Bcause there are the best in the market honest people to work and secure , and customer service are excellent the treat you very respectful and kindness, and they work is excellent, absolutely I recommend Lexington law, I'm very happy👍👍

Ash Z.
February 11th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

I was hesitant at first because of some negative reviews I saw online. But I decided to give Lexington a shot anyways and I’m so happy i made that decisison! any negative review i had read prior to me working with them on my credit, they couldn’t have been more wrong! I am very happy with their service. I went from s score of 412 to a 653 in just a couple of months! I highly reccomend Lexington if you’re trying to fix your credit!

Alix
February 11th, 2019 Pontiac, MI DETAILS

Lexington Law removed 48 negative items and raised my credit score.

Doletha
February 11th, 2019 Opelika, AL DETAILS

things that had been on my credit hurt my score poorly and as time process the company made it better

James Ford
February 11th, 2019 Lancaster, TX DETAILS

Lexington law is overrated, was a customer for about a year and a half. They didn't do much to help my situation and I suppose to have had the most aggressive plan. All they do is send out letters on your behalf, which is something you can do yourself. I would advise you to not waste your time or money using Lexington Law!!!

Feb 12, 2019

Dear James, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Tony Jones
February 11th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

Lexington Law helped remove 23 negative items from my credit report and I watched my credit score go up over 120 points in a year and a half. I recommend Lexington Law firm to anyone who is considering credit repair.

Brody B
February 8th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law was able to take care of things that were on my credit report by mistake very easily. I had been fighting with the credit agencies to get a couple things taken off forever and Lexington Law was able to get it all removed in a matter of weeks. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone!

TraceyDJ
February 6th, 2019 Novi, MI DETAILS

I was a customer for 1 month., then cancelled my membership. After joining, I called and spoke with a "para-legal", I asked I had an account that was present on all 3 reports, why is it that the account is not disputed all at the same time. She couldn't give me a straight answer. The do not dispute all of the credit reports at the same time either, they do this so that they can string you along in to continuing your service. Also, notice that Experian disputes are diferent from EQ and TU disputes, the process it different. Why do you ask? Well the "para-legal" informed me that the partnership that Lexington Law has with Experian prevents them from disputing credit lines in certain ways. For example, they cannot send a "its not mine" dispute to Experian. I found this interesting, that the credit repair company has a relation ship with the Credir Reporting Bureau. Also, they do not like to tell you what exactly was said in the letters that they send to the creditors and the CBs. But you are paying for their service, you have a right to those letters. And once you get the letters, they make it obvious that you are working with a credit repair agency. Also, the electronically dispute with Equifax. How is that? Are they logging onto EQ as if they were me? Also, while you are a paying member, they tell you to send any correspondence that you receive from the CB or creditors to them immediately, but when you are no longer a customer and you call them to ask how did they dispute a tradeline because you are receiving mail from the creditor, they tell you to ignore the letters, don't worry about it. the letters they sent are stock letters that you an get off of a free creditboard website. I wouldn't waste my money with them. Everyone knows that people want anything bad of their credit report. of course they paid it late, of course its their bankruptcy, of course it can be verified. Lexington does not do magic, they only do what you can do on your own and if it is your and you have disputed it in the past, it may not come off. And they take credit for items they did not get removed. the mortage company put an incorrect 30 day late on my credit report,. Before I even hired Lexington, I called the mortgage company and straightedn out the issue, Lexington pulled my credit report on 12/28/2019, the lates were removed from my credit file on 1/5/2019, Lexington sent out letters regarding the late payments on 1/11/2019, and when the noticed the lates were removed, they took credit for it.

Demetrio
February 6th, 2019 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS

Great service, really understanding and will really help you in every way.

“Satisfied Customer over Seven Years”
February 14th, 2019 Mobile, AL DETAILS

Lexington Law has given back my financial integrity. After Identity Theft became obvious but no one could be charged in the matter it seemed I had no hope of ever repairing my Credit. But they were true to their word. They accomplished everything they said we could and they did it in the way they said they would do it all. Their Staff worked patiently and tirelessly with me every time I called with questions or new letters and collections phone calls. They were always reassuring and took so much of the stress out of the initial lengthy process. The small monthly fee I pay is absolutely worth it. I have continued peace of mind regarding any future identity theft attempt or any negatives to my credit. My hard work to repair/maintain my excellent credit is protected. Thank You Lexington Law! “Satisfied Customer for over seven years”

Sharon
February 6th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS

Lexington law has done a great job in getting my credit clean and giving me a new start. Thanks Lexington

Maria Park
February 4th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

I started out with 3 derogatory marks across all three credit bureaus and successfully eliminated 4 items. I am very happy with my investment.

John Woods
February 4th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

I just started last month but, it seems to be working. My credit score already started rising!

Dan Murray
February 1st, 2019 Auburn, WA DETAILS

May experience was one that is highly appreciated and extremely satisfied.. they have integrity as a company.. they showed me that they know exactly what they're doing

Marsheila Callegari
February 1st, 2019 Carson, CA DETAILS

Joining Lexington Law Firm was the best thing I could have done, they kept me informed of everything I all so had the Chance to see my Credit report each time it was better than last time, I don't think I did badly at all with Lexington Law Firm I would Recommend Lexington Law firm to anybody who need to fix there Credit they are the best!!.

Jeff Blackett
February 1st, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

Fantastic company! When I moved from another state I had a couple utility bills that went to collections due to my landlord not taking them out of my name as promised. I didn't want to deal with the headache of fighting with the utility companies, collection agencies and credit bureaus. I contacted Lexington and signed up for their services. For a very reasonable fee they completely took care of this headache in less than 2 months. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service.

O LIVIA. R.
February 1st, 2019 Oneonta, AL DETAILS

I am a very satisfied client/customer. Not only has Lexington Law help me with my credit repair but they have treated me like a person not just a number to them and with that said I would most definitely recommend Lexington Law to all my family and friends and for those out there that find their sales in need of GREAT advice and AWESOME results. I promise it will be well worth it. Thank You so very much LEXINGTON LAW.

Ike
February 1st, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

So far so good.seen some changes in my score in the four months with them.

Feb 05, 2019

Dear Ike, Thank you for your feedback. I would like an opportunity to resolve any concerns you may have; however, I was not provided with contact information to be able to do so. At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a contact number and/or email address, so I can better assist you. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Mildred B
February 1st, 2019 East Brunswick, NJ DETAILS

The Paralegal I have interacted with, have been very helpful and very professional, and you will see results. I have been associated with Lexington in the past, and I saw results, credit score increased. I was very pleased,

Marquez Thomas
January 31st, 2019 Murfreesboro, TN DETAILS

The people that work there seem like good people and they were very helpful to my needs.

Kristy
January 31st, 2019 Akron, OH DETAILS

Very helpful. They answered all my questions and helped me to dispute different things on my credit report.

crystal
January 31st, 2019 Baxley, GA DETAILS

They are very helpful and able to anyone's credit score improved