Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The firm promises that it disputes all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people, and according to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

Pamela Kozikowski
April 19th, 2019 Baldwinsville, NY DETAILS

Lexington law got a negitive item that I proved was actually paid in full to the company ( time Warner for equipment I turned in late and still have open service with time Warner/ spectrum) but a week later a new collection company sent me a letter saying I owed THEM for this bill.. Lexington laws response..if we got it removed 1 we can get it removed again..how can this happen,why am I paying 130$ a month for a temporary credit fix? Then when I told them I want to cancel my membership on the (April)10th of the month, when my bill cycle was not until the coming (April)14th,the paralegal tells me I must pay them 113$ ,a pro-rated fee for services that they provided from the 14th of March through the 14th of April,after she admitted that my payment129$ collected on March 14was to cover the "work" they had done from march 14 through April 14& my payment of 129$ on February 14 was to cover February 14- March 14... Yet this 113$ they will still suck out my account in 4 days ,prior to my bill cycle...is to cover what they "did for me"" from march 14-april 10th..and ps they are retracting any " letters sent on my behalf"" this was once a somewhat reputable company,now they are full of lies and billing tricks.save your money,pay off your collections and write your own challenges threw FREE sites like Credit Karma.Im thouroughly disqusted .but I hope this review can help another unsuspecting American from signing on to a Dupe. Addendum; I was contacted today ( 1 week after initial review)by Lexington Law rep,and was assured the $113 charge against me would be dropped also given brief advise and a follow up email on how to furtherand offered services at a lower rate then I was paying,I accepted the waiver of the $113.but declined at time to reinstate services.I am satisfied with this resolution.

Apr 12, 2019

Dear Pamela, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Richard w vesey
April 18th, 2019 Belton, SC DETAILS

if you have a problem with your credit like i did you need to get in touch with Lexington law. I declared bankruptcy and my score was 502 , since Lexington Law has been helping me for 3 months my score went up to 597 and in 2 months my score will be 636 . In two months i will be able to buy my own home . im so excited thanks Lexington Law. they started working on my account before i made my first payment . They treat me good they keep me informed of any changes. I love it when Experian sends me messages saying my credit score has changed. Lexington Law really cares about me. I feel like we are family. The payments are affordable and you can stop anytime you want and i wasnt pressured at all. I love all at Lexington Law. from a very pleased customer

Monique
April 17th, 2019 Burlington, MA DETAILS

I signed up three months ago, nothing achieved. Too expensive for nothing. Customer service Please help me cancel!

Curtis claymore
April 17th, 2019 Kent, WA DETAILS

They listened to what I wanted to do with my credit took action, and decided what was the best way to help me

Layton johnson
April 15th, 2019 Wilmington, DE DETAILS

Amazing job was really impressed Job well done

Daskas27
April 15th, 2019 Blandford, MA DETAILS

Signed up for Premiere services. After more than 3 months very little or no results. In fact, scores went down during this period. Waste of time and effort. They should be looked into. Do not waste your money with these scammers.

Matt Morgan
April 11th, 2019 Greenville, SC DETAILS

My credit score went up after almost 2 months. I didn’t see they had done anything to help. Just made sure they got there money.

Apr 12, 2019

Dear Matt, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Da'Shalyia Nash
April 10th, 2019 Overland Park, KS DETAILS

If I could give 0 stars I would. This is a terrible company! Please do not do business with them. I signed up with the only two months ago and I was told I could cancel at anytime. That is a lie. I am currently trying to get a hold of them to remove my card on file and cancel their services due to lack of communication, results and discrepancy. I have been trying to contact them for 14 days with only failure as a result. I have been on hold for 40 minutes to 2 hours every single day with no one answering calls. This is unacceptable for any line of business and I don't recommend using their services AT ALL. I contacted them by email and left several only for them not to be repsonded to or answered. This is down right ridiculous for a company that claims to have 30+ years of business under their belt. Please do not use their services. They are refusing to let people cancel.

Apr 10, 2019

Dear Da'Shalyia, We reviewed your concerns. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Karen Marker
April 10th, 2019 Belton, MO DETAILS

don't use this place I love your money but don't do anything but lie first they gave us one price then a month later tried to charge more I caught them on that . they told my husband in 90 days they have his credit repaired lies ,and they say they have top attorneys but that was a lie all you talk to are pre legal they said they could get my husband bankruptcy removed that was nothing but a lie when I tried to cancel they want change me more money I m so sick of there lies don't every use them

Apr 12, 2019

Dear Karen, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Carlos
April 10th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

Horrible experience. You setup your case initially to then get a reminder to do it again and again. They are only after your money.

Quennie
April 8th, 2019 Northridge, CA DETAILS

Bad!!!! No good!!!!!!! Didn’t do anything at all but charged me a lot of money!!!!!!

Yevgeniy Panov
April 8th, 2019 West Hartford, CT DETAILS

The best service. Great customer service 👍

David Haberfeld
April 8th, 2019 Bristol, CT DETAILS

I had a great experience. You did exactly what I wanted and I appreciate your business being available for hire.

Ashlee Greco
April 5th, 2019 Gig Harbor, WA DETAILS

If I could rate this company a ZERO I would. My Husband and I just bought a home. Two + months ago we were looking to buy a home and "Lexington Law" popped up in my feed. We were so excited to fix our credit. We were promised so many things. "Only $14.99 and you cancel at anytime "! A few days later they called and said we had to pay around $300-$400. Two months later I called and asked "Have you guys done anything for us yet "? I was told they sent "1" letter out and then "I" was asked to mail in my own letter to the debt collector and then pay them again. I was so furious! They offered to bring down my payment to $50 a month, instead of $150. They only thing I would be able to do is see my credit score. I agreed. The month after STILL NOTHING! They called again asking for my money. We were going to cancel and then some mysterious email appeared describing a contract and how we can't cancel free, or anytime. We never signed a contract. We did accept the text that was explained to us as......."Just setting up our account ". I guess this is their contract. I was so upset because my FIRST question was "So we can cancel anytime and with no repercussions ". He said "yes anytime and for free". Obviously this was another lie! I have been emailing and calling DAILY. Not one person has contacted me back, but O I did receive another bill email. On top of that it was a bill for the normal amount $300, not the $50 like I was told. I cannot believe this Company isn't out of business yet. O wait I can. They are liars and steal millions from everyone. Honest, hard working people trying to fix their credit. I am sick to my stomach and we are so upset. I guess that's my fault. I should have researched more and read all the negative/similar reviews. DON'T WASTE your money. This is a scam!!!

Apr 09, 2019

Dear Ashlee, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jose
April 3rd, 2019 Garland, TX DETAILS

They did a very good job keep me informed of everything that was being done to my credit didn't take long to fix my credit I recommend this to everybody that has bad credit or that need work on their credit

John Shell
April 3rd, 2019 Wallingford, CT DETAILS

This firm is the best ever! They have raised my credit score 133 points and climbing. Third time using them, they're great!

Joe
April 3rd, 2019 DETAILS

Very Bad experience... I am writing this review while I’m on the phone with one of the representative for over 1h and 20 mntes trying to get my money back. They promised me to help me and my brother for one monthly charge and they charged my account for 2 of $89.99... now I’m debating to get my $89.99 +$29 after they suspended my account for no reason!! Do not recommend it.. I rather deal with creditors and collections agencies than this company. Stay away!

Joel Figueroa
April 2nd, 2019 Berlin, NH DETAILS

Lexington Law is an incredible credit repair organization. They help me within a short period of time and did an awesome job get my credit fixed. I want to thank them and let them know that I am grateful. God bless you guys.

Terriann Merfalen
April 1st, 2019 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS

All you need to do is hear them out from the first call. Take the first step in repairing your credit even if it seems far fetched. Only you may take your life into your own hands. With Lexington Law in your side to repair from the smallest to the biggest credit issue. They are beyond amazing. I am well on my way to getting my credit score way up there how it used to be. Remember now, you have to help yourself as well while they help you. Do not keep getting bad dings on your credit. Best thing I have done before years end of 2018. I have a piece of mind into 2019. Amen and thank you infinitely Lexington Law. Sincerely, TJM

Anthony Kuykendall
April 1st, 2019 Moscow Mills, MO DETAILS

Would have given no stars if I could. Me and my wife were almost done setting up our accounts. My wife was answering the questions asked to her by Joe the supervisor and the way he was talking to her was unbelievable. He had the worst attitude and because of the way he treated her we will not be doing business with Lexington ever. As the supervisor your supposed to be the most professional and helpful person to talk to and just because she didnt understand everything and had a few questions, his response was very arrogant "well let me repeat this again" very unprofessional and very ignorant.

Apr 02, 2019

Dear Anthony, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Michele Ryan
April 1st, 2019 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

I like how the attorney's here use the law to help those of us who need genuine assistance. This office did a lot for me and it helped me greatly. I still have a ways to go in some stuff. But knowing they did things right is a great way to go.

William asberry
April 1st, 2019 Louisville, KY DETAILS

It was a good start I think and I hopefull that Lexington law can fix this problem with my bad credit Report. I hear good stuff about LexingtonLaw so I will give them a try

Apr 02, 2019

Dear William, Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Rudy Galicia
March 29th, 2019 Visalia, CA DETAILS

It’s real help me out rid of several fraud collecting which one isn’t related to me.. but one thing I hard time with login and payment plan issue but I am sure they would work out .

April Sorenson
March 29th, 2019 Oroville, CA

Lextion law has been amazing they have helped me threw my frustrations and addressed all my concerns with full support and passion I highly recommend Lexington law .

Candice
March 28th, 2019 Bolingbrook, IL DETAILS

they are expensive but they are slow. It takes yrs to see improvement on your score, i been with them since 2016 and i still don't have a 700+ score... they work but not quick enough for me... Faith is all i have hopefully i have a 700 before 2020. Fingers crossed.

Banks
March 25th, 2019 Tuscaloosa, AL DETAILS

I’m almost 100% sure those good reviews are fake. No changes on my credit report but they made sure they took my money. PLEASE do not reach out to this company it’s a waste of time and money I promise I got PROOF!

jfg
March 25th, 2019 Lakeland, FL DETAILS

I am very disappointed this time around. I have used them in the past and they were better. Now they just take the money and do nothing. I am in the process of buying a home and needed to get my credit right to do so, i called and paid all their fees etc but 2 months have gone by and nothing has been removed and everytime i call i get bs about how everything looks good etc. Finally i just shut off my CC. I guess the bigger you become the crappier the service. Do it yourselves.. pay the small balances off, call the collection company and negotiate with them most will cut the debt in 1/2 since they purchased the debt for pennies on the dollar. Also pay off the balance every month and don't use the CC unless you can pay it back ASAP, high balances hurt your score. Goodluck.

Aidan Issac
March 25th, 2019 Lafayette, LA DETAILS

Lexington helped me so much with my past credit bills! They removed over 11 negative items with relative ease and the low monthly payments made it so affordable for me when I was struggling to stabilize myself. Everytime I needed I called and they willingly provided whatever they could to help me manage when I needed to pay, extensions to make it to the next payday, even continued support on credit help. I honestly am so very thankful for the team and what they have done for me. Everyone was so helpful and each person I've interacted with was so kind and considerate. Thank you so much for what you've provided me. I feel like my credit life has turned around so much for the better!

Charles A. Hamlin
March 25th, 2019 Springerville, AZ DETAILS

You have done a great job repairing my credit thank you

Carol E. Cimbolo
March 22nd, 2019 Sevierville, TN DETAILS

Patti answered all my questions and gave more information that I did not even think of. She was very professional and personable which made for a very informative and pleasant conversation which reassured me with my decision to stay with Lexington Law! Thank you Patti!!!!

Peggy Stark
March 22nd, 2019 Spokane, WA DETAILS

I have had Lexington Law in the past. I did not see any change in my credit just my bank account. They take money without permission and every 3 months I had to pay and submit a credit report which was very spendy. I found out later that what they do, I could do myself. They hide behind other services that offered, like Rent to own and Car Loans. i did notice the bad credit drop off my report but appeared later after about a year. They are a scam, don't use them

Dear ol Dad
March 21st, 2019 La Cygne, KS

They get on it ie the paper work to your crediters.

Lisa a pierce
March 20th, 2019 Conyers, GA DETAILS

These business attorney s are humanitarian they listean to your story and plea with respect and honesty as long as you are with them.

Alex
March 19th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

They are the worst!!!! Don’t use!!! They are a scam!!!! They don’t do anything for you!!! They never answer any of your questions in depth. Sooooo many more. Trust me I don’t usually write reviews but those people pissed me off.

Tynisha
March 18th, 2019 Parkville, MD DETAILS

I’ve been with Lexington law for over a little 4 years total and you guys are amazing and I just want to let you guys know that the service I received is amazing thank you for all you guys hard work.

Steve
March 18th, 2019 Upland, CA DETAILS

These reviews are all fake. This company has been taking my $ for almost 2yrs without my permission. To all old clients, look for your class action law suit. To all new clients, take your money elsewhere. This is a scam.

Joaquin Hernandez
March 15th, 2019 Richmond, CA DETAILS

Thanks so much for you help you did awesome thanks so much for your time and help i hope i can afford you services back so we can continue with your awesome job Atte. Joaquin Hernandez

Alex
March 14th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

Taking a little longer than I expected, but getting things removed little by little. It has been one year of effort to get things removed.

Larry Moore
March 14th, 2019 Opa-locka, FL DETAILS

Well so far they have done excellent job with clearing up my previous credit issues, but the one I'm having trouble with is this latest one its something my family member was suppose to have taken care of but they never did and I fought with the company to take me off the account and they didn't and now this is on my report,.

Jerrimiah
March 14th, 2019 Carrollton, GA DETAILS

very good very helpful Very nice people

Gary Hall
March 14th, 2019 Sarver, PA DETAILS

LexingtonLaw has done as promised when I signed on with them. They have had a positive affect on my credit. The improvement in just one year is very gratifying. I am impressed with the amount of work LexingtonLaw has done/is doing on my behalf.

George McNeal
March 14th, 2019 Cape Coral, FL DETAILS

From day one Lexington law has guided me by phone calls and emails to a better credit score and an improved understanding of how to maintain credit worthiness in the real world, Wooow!

Joseph Armstrong
March 11th, 2019 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS

I have been with Lexington law about 2.5 years and they have been great, I had 25 negative items that was on my credit report and they removed all but 5 and they are working on them now, I have to mention this at one time I was paying $120 a month, so I a question about something that was on my , so me and the paralegal was talking and she was checking on somethings, then while was going over my account, she "MR. ARMSTRONG, I SEE THAT THERE ARE ONLY A FEW ITEMS LEFT ON YOUR REPORT, INSTEAD OF PAYING $120 A MONTH I'M GOING TO LOWER YOUR PAYMENT DOWN TO $ 24.99 " So, this is a great company, if you have questions your call them, text, or email them. This service has been outstanding, yes it takes time and it may cost some, but it's worth it. I read some of the negative reviews , but you have to be patient, things don't happen over night, I have check around some credit repair companies charge 500 or 600 dollars straight up, and promise to build your credit with in three months maybe they can, I know that this firm is good, I'm not disappointed in them they have don't a great job.

Robin
March 11th, 2019 Muncie, IN DETAILS

My credit score has went up and my credi reports are looking great

Nikiya Davis
March 11th, 2019 Danville, IL DETAILS

Great my credit is getting better and better by the day

Saren Chan
March 11th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

They are Very helpful. When you have questions they have answers. My score is up higher than I expected in less than 5 months.

Rhonda Dodson
March 8th, 2019 Farmington, NY DETAILS

They have helped me to better understand my credit score among how to dispute items. I have really appreciated being educated on understanding my credit and how to repair it.

Darcy amundson
March 8th, 2019 Tracy, CA DETAILS

We reached out to Lexington law for our credit was ruined over the 20 years owning a small business. From lates to tax liens and everything else nothing would just fall off like it was supposed to after we paid them. It was costing us monies on down payments for new cars high interest rates on credit cards etc. In all between me and my husband had approximately 39 removals that needed to take place. We are on the threshold of perfect credit once again and inquiries were even addressed and removed which drives your score down tremendously. They could only challenge so many at a time which we totally understood and I’m a firm believer you get what you pay for and these guys are a professional law firm best money we ever spent thanks Lexington law it has changed our lives. Sincerely Darcy Amundson

Kathy Wherry
March 7th, 2019 McDonough, GA

This a great service to have regarding restoring your credit. They work fast, diligent and inform you of every step you make. My credit score increased immensely while using them.

Sherry Mickens
March 7th, 2019 Markham, IL DETAILS

I am basically satisfied with the services, just took longer ger than expected and became a financial hardship.