Kaydem Credit Help has been in business since 2008 and provides credit restoration and repair services at a wide variety of price-points that fit nearly any budget. Even if you have excellent credit, but several credit inquiries showing up on your reports, Kaydem Credit Help can help you remove these inquiries that are negatively affecting your score. Kaydem offers a money back guarantee after six months, but this guarantee carries processing fees. And with no attorneys on staff, customers might consider working with another credit repair company that can represent them in legal matters.

Rank Chart

kaydem-credit-help

$347
1.8
1.8

The Good

In terms of pricing transparency, Kaydem Credit Help does more than most other companies. Customers can select plans for either individuals or couples, then select the thoroughness of that plan. For basic credit repair, an individual can pay a one-time fee of $347; meanwhile, couples seeking a more comprehensive 12-month plan will pay up to $1,697, which is still less expensive than some comparable plans. Kaydem Credit Help will also pull your credit reports for you; many companies require their customers to either sign up for supplemental credit monitoring or purchase periodic credit reports throughout the credit repair process.

Straightforward Pricing Model

Kaydem discloses exact pricing for each of its services plans.

Six-Month Money-Back Guarantee*

Customers can apply for a refund after six months with Kaydem Credit Help.

Requests Credit Reports on Clients’ Behalf

Provides updated credit reports for customers.

The Bad

Unfortunately, Kaydem Credit Help falls short in certain areas. The company does not provide legal representation for its customers, which can be problematic for those who require legal assistance with creditors, debt collectors, and even the credit bureaus themselves. And though the company provides a money back guarantee, this guarantee cannot be applied until six months after signup, and even then, customers must pay processing fees for items removed as well as the number of people on the plan.

No Attorneys on Staff

Kaydem cannot legally represent customers in court.

*Processing Fees Attached to Guarantee

At cancellation, customers must pay fees per individual and per item removed.

Want to know which companies are top-rated? Click here.

The Bottom Line

Kaydem Credit Help is ahead of many credit repair companies because it provides customers with an accurate expectation of how much they will have to pay for services rendered. The company also absorbs the cost of pulling regular credit reports into its cost structure, meaning that customers will not need to pay additional subscription or purchase fees to procure their reports themselves. However, Kaydem does not have access to legal services; so if you require legal help in putting a stop to collection calls, or pursuing a lawsuit against creditors or reporting agencies, Kaydem Credit Help may not be the right company for you.

View Top-Rated Companies

X close
X close

2 Kaydem Credit Help Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

September 29th, 2015 Boston, MA

They are very nice and friendly and have responsive customer service. However despite their claims to get 70 to 80 unauthorized inquiries removed, I have haven’t been able to have one removed from any bureau in two rounds. For me this was a complete waste of money. I sent in my own letters and had more success.

2. User Score

August 18th, 2015 Palm Harbor, FL

Working with Jillian at Kaydem Credit Help has been an absolute pleasure. I’d been disputing things myself for months, and getting nowhere. I’d forget when I sent out my last disputes, and often ended up losing the bureau responses. Kaydem has organized everything and sends me frequent updates and reminders. I had 90% of the negative items on my TransUnion report removed in one dispute cycle with Kaydem. Thanks to their hard work, I’ve been able to begin rebuilding my personal credit – where before I was only getting denied. Excellent service, very professional, and excellent follow-through.

1 1