Inworks Credit Solutions has been providing standard credit repair services since 2014. The company specializes in not just restoring good credit status, but also helping customers find and secure the home loan that’s right for them. It offers one of the longest money back guarantees in the business, though, conditions as to when this guarantee can be enforced do apply. The company also ranks poorly for online transparency, omitting several important company data points that would otherwise help customers make a more informed decision. The company is upfront with regard to its pricing, but customers who don’t want to pay extra to procure their credit reports might consider researching other companies.

Rank Chart

8.9

#43
inworks credit solutions

$98

The Good

Industry-Average Monthly Rate
The company charges $98 per month (plus a variable initial workup fee)

180-Day Money Back Guarantee*
If Inworks Credit Solutions does not provide the services promised, customers receive a full refund.

Home Loan Assistance Program
Designed to help customers secure home loans

Inworks Credit Solutions provides standard credit repair services offered by most credit repair companies. The company can resolve a number of credit inaccuracies including bankruptcies, foreclosures, short sales, and more. Customers can also apply for Inworks’s home loan assistance program to help them qualify and secure a better home loan rate. Inworks Credit Solutions also provides an 180-day money back guarantee, twice the length of guarantees offered by other companies.

The Bad

*Guarantee Only Applies after Completion of Program
Customers will not receive a refund until after the 180-program is completed.

Does Not Pull Credit Reports for Clients
Customers are required to provide their own credit reports.

Poor Online Transparency
Information on policies, programs, and staff could not be found.

No On-Staff Attorneys
Inworks Credit Solutions cannot represent clients in court.

While Inworks Credit Solutions’ 180-day money back guarantee is twice as long as the standard 90-day guarantee offered by some other credit repair companies, customers can only seek a refund upon completion of the 180-day program; meanwhile, companies with the 90-day guarantee allow customers to seek a refund at any point within those 90 days. The company does not provide or pay for a customer’s credit reports, but rather places that responsibility on the customer, and because the company website lacks important information regarding staff and company policies, it is likely that Inworks Credit Services does not provide legal assistance to customers needing representation to creditors in court.

Want to know which companies are top-rated? Click here.

The Bottom Line

Inworks Credit Solutions provides baseline credit repair solutions at an industry-average rate. The 180-day money back guarantee is longer than similar guarantees from other companies, but customers can’t use it until the 180 days have passed. Inworks also provides no information on its home loan assistance program, its staff, or its company policies. Customers are strongly encouraged to investigate other companies that are more upfront about these things.

View Top-Rated Companies

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Inworks Credit Solutions services cost?

The initial consultation with Inworks Credit Solutions is free. The setup fee is not a set rate but will be decided within 10 days of working with Inworks Credit Solutions. The monthly fee for full services is $98 with no contracts.

Does Inworks Credit Solutions allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?

Inworks Credit Solutions sign up individual customers.

How does Inworks Credit Solutions repair my credit?

Inworks Credit Solutions provides credit monitoring through the removal of inaccurate or misleading items that negatively affect credit reports as well as helping consumers increase their credit education.

Does Inworks Credit Solutions provide Credit Monitoring?

Inworks Credit Solutions does not provide credit monitoring.

How long will it take before I start to see results with Inworks Credit Solutions?

Consumers can expect to see results in as little as 180 days thanks to the “180-Day Guarantee” of Inworks Credit Solutions.

What results can I expect from Inworks Credit Solutions?

Consumers can expect to see their credit score improve with the removal of items that negatively credit scores. Consumers can also receive credit education from Inworks Credit Solutions.

How can I contact Inworks Credit Solutions?

Here are the different ways to contact Inworks Credit Solutions:

• Mailing address: Galleria Tower Three 13155 Noel Rd. Ste. 835, Dallas, TX 75240
  • Phone: 1 (855) 388-7799
  • Email: [email protected]

Published Results

Removal of items that negatively affect credit scores such as:

• Foreclosures
  • Bankruptcy
  • Late payments

Improvement of credit scores to the point where customers can achieve goals such as qualifying for a home or auto loan. They typically show results within 180 days

Price Breakdown

Free Initial Consultation

Inworks Credit Solutions customers will receive a free initial consultation to determine their needs and goals.

Setup Fee

Inworks Credit Solutions says that the setup fee is to be decided. Payment is collected from consumers within 10 days after signing up with Inworks Credit Solutions.

Monthly Rate

For full access to the services provided by Inworks Credit Solutions, customers are required to pay $98 (30 days after work is performed).

How It Works

Free Consultation

Upon signing up, consumers will receive a free consultation. This will help Inworks Credit Solutions determine the unique needs and situation of the consumers and create a game plan.

Removal of Negative/False Credit Reports

After the free consultation, paying customers will work with Inworks Credit Solutions to achieve their credit score goals. Inworks Credit Solutions will provide resources to help consumers increase their financial education. Inworks Credit Solutions will also remove faulty and misleading information that negatively affect credit scores.

180-Day Guarantee

Inworks Credit Solutions promises consumers results within 180 days. To qualify for the guarantee, consumers must stick with InWorks Credit Solutions for the 180 days. The credit repair company wants consumers to be patient in the process of improving their credit history.

What to Expect when Signing Up

Signup and Consultation

Consumers can expect a free consultation after signing up. This free consultation will enable Inworks Credit Solutions to figure out what needs to be done to help consumers accomplish their credit goals.

Game Plan with a Deadline

Inworks Credit Solutions will help consumers figure out a game plan to restore credit histories. Consumers have an 180-day guarantee that’ll they see results—or their money back.

Although there is no contract, consumers can expect Inworks Credit Solutions to follow through with their promises to improve their credit histories.

What Can Be Removed?

X close

4 Inworks Credit Solutions Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

October 28th, 2016

I can never get hold of anyone there. I have been with them for 2 months now and my score has gone up 7 points because of what I have done by paying off a collection. They have taken $300 and have not helped us st sll. I have been calling and emailing to cancel and nobody ever gets back to me. They never update the website. I read here it takes up to 180 days but I was told we would see a huge difference in 45 days. After 180 days I am going to get s full refund. Zero customer service with this customer. Before we signed up they would call and email up to 6 times a day. Now after we have signed up we have not heard from them once. I would not recommend this company st all.

2. User Score

October 2nd, 2016 Pittsburg, CA

I was going to file Bankruptcy and Angelica with Inworks kepts calling and telling me that I didn’t need to file Bankruptcy…I talked to some family and other business who informed me I also didn’t need to file bankruptcy. Thanks to Inworks and specifically Angelica for not giving up on me. Inworks checks on me and keeps me in the loop.

3. User Score

September 7th, 2016 Hollywood, FL

I have been working with Esteven T since July 2016 and she is amazing, she’s always thorough and great with explaining the whole process (no fast talk sales call). She always return my phone calls and answers all my questions, which I personally think is very important. I was contemplating bankruptcy for quit some time before I spoke with Steven. I was In debt around $20-30,000 and felt like there was no way out. Now I’m excited to be on road to recovery and one day purchasing my own home. Its been about just 45 days I have seen a tremendous results. So far $11,000 have been removed from my credit. I’m finally excited to see what’s going to happen with my credit. Thank you Esteven T

4. User Score

May 16th, 2016 Gainesville, TX

I’m not too impressed whatsoever with this company. Seems that the person helping me, isn’t helping me… Nor getting back in time with me, with information I need. Will not use ever again.