Inworks Credit Solutions

Inworks Credit Solutions

• No Report Updates
  • $0 First Time Fee

Inworks Credit Solutions has been providing standard credit repair services since 2014. The company specializes in not just restoring good credit status, but also helping customers find and secure the home loan that's right for them. It offers one of the longest money back guarantees in the business, though, conditions as to when this guarantee can be enforced do apply. The company also ranks poorly for online transparency, omitting several important company data points that would otherwise help customers make a more informed decision. The company is upfront with regard to its pricing, but customers who don't want to pay extra to procure their credit reports might consider researching other companies.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.0 Read Review
#2 8.2 8.2 Read Review
#3 8.0 9.2 Read Review
#51 3.3 5.6 Current

The Good

• Industry-Average Monthly Rate
  • 180-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Home Loan Assistance Program

Inworks Credit Solutions provides standard credit repair services offered by most credit repair companies. The company can resolve a number of credit inaccuracies including bankruptcies, foreclosures, short sales, and more. Customers can also apply for Inworks's home loan assistance program to help them qualify and secure a better home loan rate. Inworks Credit Solutions also provides an 180-day money back guarantee, twice the length of guarantees offered by other companies.

Industry-Average Monthly Rate

The company charges $98 per month (plus a variable initial workup fee).

180-Day Money-Back Guarantee*

If Inworks Credit Solutions does not provide the services promised, customers receive a full refund.

Home Loan Assistance Program

Designed to help customers secure home loans.

The Bad

• Guarantee Only Applies After Completion of Program
  • Does Not Pull Credit Reports for Clients
  • Poor Online Transparency
  • No On-Staff Attorneys

While Inworks Credit Solutions' 180-day money back guarantee is twice as long as the standard 90-day guarantee offered by some other credit repair companies, customers can only seek a refund upon completion of the 180-day program; meanwhile, companies with the 90-day guarantee allow customers to seek a refund at any point within those 90 days. The company does not provide or pay for a customer's credit reports, but rather places that responsibility on the customer, and because the company website lacks important information regarding staff and company policies, it is likely that Inworks Credit Services does not provide legal assistance to customers needing representation to creditors in court.

*Guarantee Only Applies After Completion of Program

Customers will not receive a refund until after the 180-program is completed.

Does Not Pull Credit Reports for Clients

Customers are required to provide their own credit reports.

Poor Online Transparency

Information on policies, programs, and staff could not be found.

No On-Staff Attorneys

Inworks Credit Solutions cannot represent clients in court. Want to know which companies are top-rated? Click here.

The Bottom Line

Inworks Credit Solutions provides baseline credit repair solutions at an industry-average rate. The 180-day money back guarantee is longer than similar guarantees from other companies, but customers can't use it until the 180 days have passed. Inworks also provides no information on its home loan assistance program, its staff, or its company policies. Customers are strongly encouraged to investigate other companies that are more upfront about these things.

View Top-Rated Companies

5 Inworks Credit Solutions Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

January 16th, 2017

We used this company for 3-4 months. All they did was take our money. Our score went up 7 points but thet was because we paid down balances and it was nothing they did. They disputed the same 4 bills every 45 days. Nothing was repaired and nothing was removed. Emails were never answered. We called and got nobody to answer questions. The kicker was they disputed the same bills over and over to the point we were required to pay the balance in full on one of them because of the constant disputing. When I emailed to ask a question I never got an answer. I do not think they did anything to warrant the $100 a month. Since leaving them our credit score has gone up 48 points just by disputing things ourself. Just did not get our money worth. There was no way we were going to stay 180 days to get our money back because I have a feeling we would not get it back anyway. But 7 points in 3 months when we were told during our consultation they could get our score up more then 20 points in 45 days. Well that did not happen.

October 28th, 2016

I can never get hold of anyone there. I have been with them for 2 months now and my score has gone up 7 points because of what I have done by paying off a collection. They have taken $300 and have not helped us st sll. I have been calling and emailing to cancel and nobody ever gets back to me. They never update the website. I read here it takes up to 180 days but I was told we would see a huge difference in 45 days. After 180 days I am going to get s full refund. Zero customer service with this customer. Before we signed up they would call and email up to 6 times a day. Now after we have signed up we have not heard from them once. I would not recommend this company st all.

October 2nd, 2016 Pittsburg, CA

I was going to file Bankruptcy and Angelica with Inworks kepts calling and telling me that I didn't need to file Bankruptcy...I talked to some family and other business who informed me I also didn't need to file bankruptcy. Thanks to Inworks and specifically Angelica for not giving up on me. Inworks checks on me and keeps me in the loop.

September 7th, 2016 Hollywood, FL

I have been working with Esteven T since July 2016 and she is amazing, she's always thorough and great with explaining the whole process (no fast talk sales call). She always return my phone calls and answers all my questions, which I personally think is very important. I was contemplating bankruptcy for quit some time before I spoke with Steven. I was In debt around $20-30,000 and felt like there was no way out. Now I'm excited to be on road to recovery and one day purchasing my own home. Its been about just 45 days I have seen a tremendous results. So far $11,000 have been removed from my credit. I'm finally excited to see what's going to happen with my credit. Thank you Esteven T

May 16th, 2016 Gainesville, TX

I'm not too impressed whatsoever with this company. Seems that the person helping me, isn't helping me... Nor getting back in time with me, with information I need. Will not use ever again.