Fowler and Fowler offer personalized credit report repair for a $59 monthly fee per individual. Fowler and Fowler have been performing credit repair exclusively since 1998 in Sebring, Florida. The company is listed with Dun and Bradstreet and is a member of the Sebring Chamber of Commerce.

Rank Chart

#25
fowler-and-fowler

$59
5.8

The Good

Fowler and Fowler provides a customized approach to the credit repair process. Each client that enrolls in their services will receive individual attention and have their specific erroneous credit report items addressed. Other benefits of their service include:

Free Credit Evaluation

Fowler and Fowler offer consumers a free initial evaluation to determine their credit repair needs. Individuals that wish to continue with dispute services pay a $59 or $99 initial enrollment fee, depending on package selection. The ongoing monthly cost is $59 thereafter and includes unlimited disputes and deletions and progress monitoring anytime day or night.

Customer Satisfaction Guarantee

Consumers may cancel at any time if they are unhappy with the customer service they have received. Fowler and Fowler will issue a refund as part of its customer satisfaction guarantee for unsatisfied customers. Fowler and Fowler also feature numerous positive customer testimonials on its corporate website.

The Bad

While Fowler and Fowler provide professional credit repair services, there are some areas of concern. Prospective clients of Fowler and Fowler should be aware of the platform’s limitations prior to enrolling in their services:

Lack of Transparency

Fowler and Fowler’s website lacks a level of transparency to provide customers the most information. Also, the website appears to not have been updated since 2009.

The Bottom Line

Fowler and Fowler appear to be reputable credit repair company and best suited for individuals in need of long-term credit restoration services. The company offers personalized service, a free credit evaluation, and a customer satisfaction guarantee. Its major flaw appears to be the look and feel of its corporate website, which could use some major updating.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Fowler and Fowler’s services cost?

Depending on the package, Fowler and Fowler credit repair services cost between $59 and $99/month.

Does Fowler and Fowler allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?

The services offered by Fowler and Fowler for credit repair can be used for both individuals and couples.

How does Fowler and Fowler repair my credit?

Fowler and Fowler repairs credit by using unique documents to dispute negative line items, and works with each client individually for a customized service.

Does Fowler and Fowler provide credit monitoring?

Credit monitoring is not included in the credit repair services offered by Fowler and Fowler, though customers can check their account daily for updates.

How long will it take before I start seeing results with Fowler and Fowler?

Every case is different, so Fowler and Fowler does not give out an estimated time for completion of credit repair services.

What results can I expect from Fowler and Fowler?

The customers who have used Fowler and Fowler to repair their credit scores have experienced a 90-percent removal rate for negative items.

How can I contact Fowler and Fowler?

A customer can get in contact with Fowler and Fowler by phone at 863-655-1725 or email at [email protected].

More Information

Published Results

Many companies across the credit repair industry boast a high number of item removals but that may not always paint an accurate picture of their service reputation. Fowler and Fowler has had a 90-percent removal or correction rate. That high of a success rate has helped their customers to improve their credit scores and enjoy better financing.

Price Breakdown

• $99 Analysis fee
  • Preparation for disputes
  • Dispute proceedings

How it Works

Fowler and Fowler uses a three step credit repair process.

Step #1: Analysis
After consumers obtain their credit reports, trained credit analysts will review them during the free initial consultation to determine what inaccurate items are eligible for removal.

Step #2: Dispute Process
When a consumer decides to continue with credit repair services, letters will be drafted by the company and sent to the credit bureaus. Results will be sent to the consumer within 30 days.

Step #3: Settlement
Once inaccurate items are removed, the company will make sure the items stay permanently deleted.

What to Expect when Signing Up

Free Evaluation

Each customer will receive a free evaluation of their credit history; during this session the team member will analyze what can be done to improve the overall score.

Signing Up

After the evaluation phase, customers will then begin to set up an account, where they will provide some of the necessary information to move forward. This phase is where the initial fee comes in.

Targeted Response

Once the credit expert has all the required information, he or she will begin to dispute the negative items in question. This is done without using form draft letters; rather, each letter is specifically written for the customer in question.

Results Tracker

The team will continually monitor the changes made to the customer’s credit history to make sure the progress that is needed is actually happening. Customer also has 24/7 access to their account and can see up-to-date information.

What Can Be Removed

Some of the items that can be removed from credit reports by Fowler and Fowler are late payments, collections, charge offs, bankruptcies, judgments, repossessions, foreclosures, and garnishments. Each credit report is made up of any number of line items; the negative ones bring the customer’s score down. If those negative items can be removed successfully, the credit score will increase and the customer can have better financing.

X close
X close

8 Fowler and Fowler Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

March 9th, 2016 Jersey City, NJ

I used them successfully. I scanned letters of credit reporting companies and sent correction correspondence back and forth. You have to be a very active participant in the process and not hands off. It took 3 rounds of disputes, and I saw a 50 point score improvement. They were able to be reached by phone.It is not a quick or overnight process and you don’t want to cause frivilous disputes. So it takes time.

2. User Score

January 29th, 2016 Plymouth, MN

I have used them twice and they were really
    good. I was able to get a house and a new car.
    My score went from 520 to 715

3. User Score

October 16th, 2014 Blacksburg, VA

From the start to the end, Fowler and Fowler was exceptional. I had couple of negatives on my report and they took it off within a year. The registration process was easy and the monthly charge friendly to the pocket. They are personal and easy to work with. A personal site is accorded to you so that you could track the progress of your case. I have already recommended them to couple of my friends and will use them again if necessary. I do now have an excellent credit because of Fowler and Fowler.

4. User Score

July 1st, 2013 Jersey City, NJ

I successfully used this firm in Florida and I found them to be very personal attention focused. The key things I liked were that they dispute all the items at once, across all 3Credit agencies, instead of “milking things along” like the bigger better known firms. You do need to scan your credit reports as they change and keep emailing them for the firm to get an update on your progress, instead of using something like Citi-Identity Monitor for them to see your progress. I found them honest and easy to work with. You do need to send or fax your reports as they change due to the disputes, and it takes at least 3 rounds of disputes to get results, so don’t expect miracles. They don’t use form letters like a dispute mill, but I don’t know if these letters are handwritten as it would easily create a “frivilous dispute” report back. They are slow and careful and I feel I got more personalized service than the larger firms. I would recommend them.

5. User Score

April 8th, 2013 Oroville, CA

I used the Fowler & Fowler credit repair service for about 18 months and in that time they helped increase my Experian & Transunion scores by about 90 pts, and my Equifax by about 30 pts. (Note: Equifax was about 55 points higher than the other 2 to start with, so now they are all about even.)
    Don’t expect miracles… You will need to send in all reports requested by F & F each month to get the best results, although I did miss a few. And, there were a couple of setbacks; two “lost creditors” mysteriously resurfaced which had to be dealt with as well.
    A little more personal progress consultation might have made my experience feel a little less “automated,” but they did get the job done in the end.
    Overall, I was not disappointed with Fowler & Fowler’s services, and would recommend them to my friends.
    They did a good job and are a class-act!

6. User Score

February 6th, 2013 Oak Park, MI

I have used Fowler and Fowler twice – many years apart – and both times were very good experiences.

The latest incident involved a bank opening 6 different a/c ‘s in variations of my name.

Results excellent and I’d recommend them to everyone.

7. User Score

November 16th, 2012 West Palm Beach, FL

We recently used Fowler & Fowler to improve our credit. We were planning on buying a house in Oct. and our credit scores were barely “fair”. We started in May and paid the $99 a month for both me and my husband. I faithfully mailed them any credit updates that I received. If I had any questions they were a phone call away. 5 months later the bank ran our credit scores and we were both in the 700’s! We had not had scores this good since we bought our first house 15 years ago. This includes prior bankruptcy and short sale. We got an incredible rate with the bank and were able to cancel our contract with Fowler & Fowler with a simple email. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to improve their credit scores. They exceeded my expectations and were able to do in a short time what we had not been able to do on our own for years.

8. User Score

August 14th, 2012 Boca Raton, FL

I cancelled them during the 12 days where I could cancel at any time. They are just a dispute mill in disguise and when they talk to you they just say as little as possible. I am correcting my own credit, alot cheaper.