Fortress Credit Professionals

Fortress Credit Professionals

• $97/deletion
  • Paralegals on Staff

Fortress Credit Professionals provides baseline credit repair services. Rather than charging monthly fees, the company only charges per item deleted. In addition to its extensive online credit repair resources, Fortress Credit Professionals has attorneys on retainer to represent its clients to credit bureaus and creditors, and can help stop debt collectors from calling. However, the company's "per-deletion" fees are much higher than those of comparable companies, and customers are encouraged to investigate other credit repair companies before making a decision.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.0 Read Review
#2 8.2 8.2 Read Review
#3 8.0 9.2 Read Review
#76 1.9 0.4 Current

The Good

• No Monthly Fees
  • Attorneys on Retainer
  • Helpful Online Resources

Fortress Credit Professionals seeks to establish itself as one of the foremost credit repair experts in the business. The company provides a number of useful online resources: an active blog, a training program for entrepreneurs seeking to finance their business, as well as a credit repair podcast. Essentially, the company aims to provide customers with as much education about their credit as possible. Fortress Credit Professionals has licensed attorneys on retainer to help represent its clients to creditors and put a stop to collection calls. Benefits include:

No Monthly Fees

Fortress Credit Professionals only charges "per-deletion" fees.

Attorneys on Retainer

Fortress Credit Professionals can put a stop to harassing debt collection calls.

Helpful Online Resources

The company provides an extensive knowledge base, including a credit repair podcast.

The Bad

• Minimum Deletion Fee
  • Poor Online Transparency

Although Fortress Credit Professionals does not charge a monthly fee, its per-deletion fees are quite expensive, at least $97 per deletion. Other companies with similar pricing models charge as low as $20 per deletion, while others will correct or delete certain inaccuracies for no charge whatsoever. The company provides little policy information upfront, and terms and conditions are only available upon request. Due to the lack of online transparency, customers may not learn about additional fees (be they applied at the time of signing or cancellation) until after the literal contract is actually printed.

Minimum Deletion Fee

Much more expensive than other "charge per deletion" credit repair companies.

Poor Online Transparency

Terms and conditions only available upon request. Want to know which companies are top-rated? Click here.

The Bottom Line

If you are looking to truly educate yourself about the credit repair process and other factors affecting your credit, Fortress Credit Professionals has some of the most comprehensive resources in the industry (most of them for free). However, the company's per-deletion fees can stack up quickly, and customers with extensive credit damage could end up paying thousands of dollars in a matter of months.

View Top-Rated Companies

5 Fortress Credit Professionals Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

October 8th, 2015

the worst over bill by 2000 no address no return e mail no supporting documents refuse to provide anything but a bill

August 11th, 2015 Saint Augustine, FL

This company is a fraud. Do not do business with them. Once you pay the application fee which is not legal. They will run with your money and never do anything for you. Please run from Fortresscreditpro.com. Scammers for sure.

August 11th, 2015 Saint Augustine, FL

Customer Service is a joke. I know the owner doesn't care about customer service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyway who is serious about getting their credit repaired.

March 30th, 2015 Tampa, FL

Made the HUGE mistake of working with these FRAUDS!!!!!!!!! They charged me for things that were “deleted” off of my credit and were placed back on only a month later, they charged me $300 just to have my name updated. I made the mistake of not educating myself and looking at ways of fixing the small stuff and then going to a company for the things that I couldn’t do however now knowing ALL that I know, I can do it all myself and so can you!!! Don’t give these scammers a dime, do the research and get it done for your self… If you have a computer, printer, envelopes and stamps that’s all you need!!!!! If you don’t, GO TO THE LIBRARY!!!! Don’t hire someone for $100 PER DELETION. That’s ridiculously high!!!!!! I did my fathers credit in 4 months, got a repo removed in 2 months and his score went from the low 400’s to high 600’s in 4 MONTHS!!!!!! Just as soon as they remove the few hundred that they scammed me for “deleting” items I will do my OWN credit…. Don’t be fooled by these people, I was stupid and did it out of desperation at the moment and fell in with a $1,300 debt that they are threatening judgement against me!!!! One last thing that I thought was hilarious, they disputed my name with Experian and charged me $100 for getting my name “fixed” but when I received the letter from Experian, they said that that name was NEVER reported on my credit report!!!!!!! Such BULL!!!!!! People wake up and do it yourself, don’t trust your information to these people!!!!!!!

September 3rd, 2014 San Jose, CA

This company work on my credit for one year. When all was said and done my credit was basically the same. I was charged approximately 2000.00. Paid on time. After one year they said let's take a break and let the credit agencies recalculate. I never heard from the again. I AM VERY ANGRY.