Financial Education Services (FES) has 10 years of experience in the credit repair industry. But, they don’t just help clients improve their credit situation, they educate potential and current clients on how to improve their overall financial future. The firm says they want each of their clients to be able to achieve his or her financial goals. Combine this focus with a money-back guarantee and Financial Education Services are a great option for credit repair.

Rank Chart

8.9

#45
Financial Education Services Reviews

Undisclosed

The Good

Financial Education Services offers a comprehensive credit restoration program to clients in need of credit score improvements. There are a number of aspects to this platform that will benefit those in dire credit situations. Financial Education Services has several great features to their services, such as:

Low Monthly Price

Most companies charge over $75 a month for credit repair services. Financial Education Services prices vary!

Member Online Portal

Financial Education Services offer clients 24/7 access and control to their account online. Clients can track their account progress and view reports, providing a level of transparency valued in this industry.

Several Options

The firm offers several clients several options to improve their credit situation. A credit card used to improve your credit score and financial protection services are just a few. All of these options are built on helping clients improve their credit score and their financial portfolio.

The Bad

Yes, Financial Education Services has a low monthly price for their services and provide a great online portal for clients, but they do have a few drawbacks to note. These limitations include the following items:

Down Payment

Financial Education Service’s have a low monthly price but require clients to pay a down payment. This is quite high for a setup fee, especially considering that some companies don’t have any setup fees.

Licensed Attorneys

At the present time, the firm doesn’t have licensed attorneys on staff helping with credit improvement. They do have credit-trained employees, but a lot of companies have FICO Certified Professionals on staff. In this area, Financial Education Services is lacking.

The Bottom Line

Financial Education Services offers varied pricing for their services. Combine this with a great member online portal, and the firm looks great! However, Financial Education Services have a very high down payment/setup fee and no licensed attorneys on staff. These can both be big drawbacks and should be taken into consideration when making a decision for your credit repair needs.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Financial Education Services cost?

For just one monthly cost, Financial Education Services will help you repair your credit. There is also a down payment.

Does Financial Education Services allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?

Only individuals may sign up as customers with Financial Education Services. If second partys needs credit repair help, they must sign up separately.

How does Financial Education Services repair my credit?

Once you enroll, the company will help you in drafting dispute letters to the reporting bureaus and creditors where you have incorrect information reported. The company will help resolve these issues and remove them from your report

How does Financial Education Services provide credit monitoring?

Financial Education Services has an excellent credit monitoring system where customers have instant 24/7 online access to their scores and reports. The monitoring system allows users to take action anytime at their convenience. You can also get alerts when charges are made.

How long will it take before I start to see results with Financial Education Services?

The Financial Education Services website does not indicate anywhere how long it typically takes for customers to see results.

What results can I expect from Financial Education Services?

One of the greatest benefits to doing business with Financial Education Services is that you will receive excellent coaching and education from staff members. You can also expect access to a tremendous online portal where you can easily track your case and the progress the company is making in your behalf.

How can I contact Financial Education Services?

You can call 248-848-9065 to reach a Financial Education Services Credit Solutions representative.

More Information

Published Results

Surprisingly, the company does not publish any online testimonials from customers who have had success working with Financial Education Services. On the same token, there are no published copies of actual reports and improved scores.

The company is cautious to not make claims, either, about how fast you should see results or how much your score can improve by doing business with the company.

Price Breakdown

Few competitors can match Financial Education Services monthly fee of just $39. You will pay this fee every month you use the service and the online portal.

Down Payment

In addition to the monthly fee, you will be responsible for paying a down payment to get things started on your report. This must be paid before you get access to your online portal.

Consultation

At no cost, you can chat with a representative about your case and whether it makes sense to look at a credit repair plan. You will get honest, no-nonsense information.

No Per-Deletion Fee

Your monthly fee will take care of any recurring payment you’ll have to make to Financial Education Services.

How it Works

Financial Education Services provides a simple credit repair process similar to those of other credit repair companies.

Step #1: Account Setup

Consumers enroll by setting up a free account online. Once the user is enrolled, a username and password will be sent to the consumer via a Welcome Email. The consumer will be required to provide the company with Social Security and Address verification documents in order to receive the first set of dispute letters.

Step #2: Dispute Process

New enrollees will receive the first set of dispute letters within 3-5 business days after the verification documents have been submitted. These dispute letters should be reviewed carefully by the consumer. If any changes need to be made or if there are any questions, enrollees are encouraged to call the company’s customer service department and speak with a live representative. Once the updates have been made, new dispute letters will be sent out. Once the dispute letters have been reviewed for accuracy, they will need to be signed and forwarded to the provided addresses.

Step #3: Settlement

Consumers will receive a response from the 3 major credit bureaus within 30 days. If there is no response, enrollees are encouraged to contact the customer service department at Financial Education Services. Consumers will need to forward any responses from the credit bureaus to the credit repair company so the file can be updated. The company will repeat the process for up to 5 full dispute cycles. Any results can be viewed anytime day or night through the online portal.

What to Expect when Signing Up

The enrollment process isn’t quite as easy as you’ll find with competitors. If you are interested in doing business with Financial Education Services, you must contact a company representative, who will then walk you through the enrollment process.

After you have successfully enrolled as a customer, you will receive a welcome email with login information to your online portal.

What Can Be Removed?

Financial Education Services cannot dispute legitimate information from your report; however, the company can dispute and help remove those items that have been unjustly or inaccurately placed on your report:

• Charge-offs
  • Collections
  • Judgments
  • Late payments
  • Bankruptcies
  • Inquiries
  • Foreclosures
  • Liens

Financial Education Services puts you in control of your future by allowing you follow exactly what is being removed and how it is improving your score. This is a tremendous benefit to you as the customer and helps you move forward in a positive way toward a better financial future.

X close
X close

8 Financial Education Services Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

October 23rd, 2016

My score dropped from 780 to 530 due to failure of my biz 4 yrs ago. I tried to purchase the van 3 yrs later, local Honda dealer told me that I would not be able to buy the van unless i come up with $15,000 downpay, 15% interest rate and trade-in my car which was paid off. Since I could not afford the down payment, I contacted my friend soon to fix my credit. Before that, I did not know who to contact since many people around me lost their money with no credit fixed. They spend as low as 1500 up to $3000.
    I joined Nov 2014 and just before Christmas, 1st result came out. About 5 were deleted and my score went up by 107 points! I rushed to the local Honda dealer in Seaside, CA. Joe, Sales mgr shouted I was the first one who walked in with the actual proof! He never believed credit restoration and thought it’s all scam. Of course, I was able to buy the van that day with no down payment, 9.99% interest even though my score was not high enough to get 1% interest rate.
    After one year, I have paid $10,500 in interest so I decided to pay off. Now, I am enjoying no car payment now.

FES services and the customer services are second to none, I believe. I have been going thru 3 dispute cycle so far and my score went up to 720. I could have gotten it lot earlier but due to my work schedule, I skipped some of those dispute letters. They were nice enough to issue another one upon request.
    I was LUCKY. They are the ones who made a big difference in my life….
    Oh, For $87/month, they provide 13 svs including credit fix and I was shocked to get a gorgeous looking binder when I completed my will/living trust/power of attorney. You have to try their services.
    I have never seen any credit company who offers that many for such a low price.

I introduced a couple I have known for years and they went thru the svc in early Sep. Her husband got a refund of $87 because there was no negative found. She has results back days ago and told me 4 out of 6 were deleted.

2. User Score

November 25th, 2015 Bradenton, FL

My score went up 70 points the first month, I couldn’t believe it. It was so reassuring to actually see results. 18 out of 23 negative accounts removed the first try I couldn’t be happier with their services right now. I completed my POA, will etc right away and it was printed, mailed and in a binder ready to be signed, they offer life lock and also SmartCredit which allows you to view your updated credit report and score every 24 hours if you’d like. I am very happy with them and my consultant Monica is the best I can text her any time with questions or concerns and she responds immediately and is very personable and friendly. We are going to get my last 2 years of rent added to my credit line which will raise my score even more, I can’t wait. Also, when you call customer service it’s always a good experience, they are kind, patient, friendly and beyond helpful.

3. User Score

November 20th, 2015 Macon, GA

Don’t know anything about the other companies, nor did I know anything about this one, before I decided to use them. But in about 45 days more than $10,000 in negative debts was deleted from my credit reports. Plus they are doing much more for me than just repairing my credit. I am now taking advantage of several of their financial services. FES is cool with me.

4. User Score

May 18th, 2015 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I saw results in as little as one week on my credit report. Also FES has more to offer than just credit repair , for a nominal fee.

5. User Score

May 12th, 2015 Van Nuys, CA

I have used FES services in attempt to restore my credit and they removed 23 out of 3o hits to improve my score by 40 points. I also enjoyed FES other services (Credit Card protection, Debit card, Life Insurance, Lifelock Fraud protection, and a lovely Revocable Will, Living Trust and Power of Attorney)they have been very helpful.

6. User Score

August 27th, 2014 Salinas, CA

My score went up 70 points in the first month.
    6 out of 11 hits were removed within 3 months.

7. User Score

August 5th, 2014 Chicago, IL

I love this co. They have done a great job for me. My score has improved by 65 points.

8. User Score

April 29th, 2014 Charlotte, NC

We have used FES services and we are thrilled with the results and also the other Protection and Will services they offer.