eCreditAttorney only has 6 years of experience but says they will “fight to repair your credit”. They provide their services at a very affordable cost and create custom plans for each client. eCreditAttorney’s low price combined with their money-back guarantee, provide client’s with a sense of ease during the credit repair process.

Rank Chart

#40
eCreditAttorney Reviews

$29
4.9

The Good

eCreditAttorney has a lot of good in regards to their credit repair services. They offer a custom process for their clients and continuous direct contact. In addition, the points below show eCredit Attorney’s focus on their clients:

• No Sign-Up Fees: eCredit Attorney clients can start services completely free. There is a $29 retainer payment but it isn’t due for 30 days after enrolling.
  • Performance-Based Refund Policy: The firm has a performance-based refund policy. This policy provides clients with all or some of their money back if client’s are not satisfied. If a client’s credit report doesn’t show a significant number of deleted or improved disputed items, eCredit Attorney will refund all or some of the client’s money.
  • Custom Plans: eCredit Attorney provides each client with a custom credit repair plan. Clients sit down one-on-one for a consultation when signing up and discuss the plan for their credit repair situation.
  • Licensed Attorneys: The eCredit Attorney team has licensed attorneys working on their clients’ credit repair plans.

The Bad

Although eCredit Attorney has several great benefits to using their services. They do have a few drawbacks.

• Experience: eCredit Attorney has only been in business for 6 years, which isn’t very long compared to some competitors.

The Bottom Line

Bottom line, eCredit Attorney has one of the lowest monthly prices for credit repair services in the industry. They provide a performance-based refund, custom credit repair plan, and a one-on-one consultation for their clients. In addition, they have unlimited disputes and deletions.

We recommend researching other credit repair companies before making a final decision.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does eCredit Attorney cost?

eCredit Attorney believes in offering a competitive pricing structure for its customers. The firm charges just $29/month for its fees.

Does eCredit Attorney allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?

Individuals may sign up with eCredit Attorney. Spouses and other parties must enroll separately.

How does eCredit Attorney repair my credit?

The firm uses a four-step method to helping repair your credit and improve your score. First, you send the firm your credit report and other relevant information. The firm will then evaluate your report and assess problem areas. Next, you will meet personally with a representative to discuss your case. Here, the staff member will develop a plan with you to resolve problems with your credit. In the third step, the firm will begin communicating with report bureaus to remove inaccurate information that is harming you score. Lastly, you simply wait for eCredit Attorney to go through the process and prepare to enjoy more financial peace of mind.

How does eCredit Attorney provide credit monitoring?

The staff at eCredit Attorney will keep a close eye on your credit score and the factors that are pulling it down. As the firm sees troubling items, it will bring to your attention the things it can do to make reparation.

How long will it take before I start to see results with eCredit Attorney?

eCredit Attorney touts an efficient and fast process that allows them to get results for you in as little as 45 days; however, most clients see results in 60 days.

What results can I expect from eCredit Attorney?

The firm will look at every situation on a case-by-case basis. Therefore, your results will not be exactly the same as someone else’s. Still, you should have the expectation that eCredit Attorney will remove outdated, erroneous information and charges on your credit report. You should also expect quick action, efficiency and personalized attention and commitment to your case.

How can I contact eCredit Attorney?

You can call toll free at 877-435-7213 to reach an eCredit Attorney representative.

Published Results

eECredit Attorney stands by its system and service. On the firm’s website, it is stated that customers can see score improvements in as little as 45 days, though most customers will see results closer to 60 days after enrolling.

Price Breakdown

Ecredit Attorney does not have a wide variety of payment options; however, the firm is extremely competitive in its pricing structure. In comparison with other competitors, the firm is very low on what it charges customers to use its credit repair services.

Monthly Fee – $29/month

For just $29/month, individuals can sign up with eCredit Attorney. Even more appealing, you can get your evaluation and consultation process underway before even having to make a payment. In fact, your first payment isn’t due until 30 days after signing up.

Refund Policy

You are free to cancel your service with eCredit Attorney at any time. In addition, if you are not satisfied with the firm’s performance on your behalf, you are entitled to a refund of that month’s payment.

How It Works

ECredit Attorney is dedicated to making your experience as quick and painless as possible. To ensure you get the best service possible, the firm employs a four-step process to improving your credit.

The first thing eCredit Attorney will do is ask you for your credit report. You are responsible for obtaining it and then sending it to the firm. At that point, ECredit Attorney will evaluate your credit and evaluate what items are lowering your score and what needs to be addressed.

Once the firm has your report in hand, you will meet with a staff member to discuss your case and to formulate a plan to repair your credit. The firm will not proceed until you approve of the action plan.

After your approval, a professional staff member will get to work on your case. ECredit Attorney will work with reporting bureaus and creditors to remove outdated, unverified and false information on your report. The attorneys will ensure these agencies are complying with the law and protecting your interests.

Lastly, you sit back and wait for the peace of mind that the firm is improving your credit. Results should come within 45 to 60 days.

What to Expect when Signing Up

Signing up as a customer for eCredit Attorney takes a matter of minutes. Simply go to the firm’s website follow the link to enroll online. You’ll be asked for your basic contact information and payment information.

Next, you select a username and password to access your account online. You may also upgrade your account by electing to expedite your case. This costs an additional one-time fee of $24.95. You can also purchase identify protection services for $19.95.

Once you are a customer, the firm will request your credit report and will get to work on your case.

What Can Be Removed?

By law, eCredit Attorney cannot promise any exact results, nor can the company remove legitimate harmful information on your credit report. Still, through its proven process, the firm is able to dispute and remove those erroneous items on your report that are causing problems for your credit score. These items include the following:

• Charge-offs

X close

14 eCredit Attorney Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

August 27th, 2016 Tallahassee, FL

ECREDITATTORNEY / RIPOFFS, SCAMMERS, CON-ARTISTS AND THIEVES PERSONIFIED!!!

I seriously question whether the ‘reviews’ posted on their website are legitimate? We will know if they refuse or fail to post my review noted below. I will let you know.

This company, ‘E-credit Attorney (upon information and belief, scam artists personified), took my payments and “disappeared” . . . refusing to return my calls, refusing to respond to my emails and refusing and failing to do ANY work on my case! (Poof! just disappeared!)

Upon my internet searches and the fact that my calls to E-credit Attorney have not responded to, upon information and belief, I can only assume that the IRS has NOT been noticed by this ‘scam tax company’ that they are representing my interests before the IRS. Accordingly, since E-credit Attorneys refuses to return my calls and, upon information and belief, has failed to represent my interests before the IRS, I can only believe that E-credit Attorneys tax company is no better than ordinary scammers and thieves!!!

And, unfortunately, I guess I must also assume that they are not going to reimburse monies paid and therefore, I have been scammed out of a lot of money (may they rot in hell!!!)

Our pathetic Congress (biggest con-artists and scammers of all!) needs to do something about the corrupt IRS (biggest con-artists and scammers of all! and REALLY needs to do something about these corrupt ‘tax’ scamming companies! Although, in actuality and in reality this problem would be resolved IF our sucky politicians rid this country of the ‘stink’ and ‘corruption’ of our current ‘tax system’ (the ‘stink and corruption’ of the IRS) and installed a flat tax on products bought. If you don’t want to pay the tax do not buy the product!

However, in reality, since the government merely prints up all the money it needs, I often wonder why the government even needs citizens’ monies collected under the ‘guise’ of the necessity of a tax on its citizens! The answer is ‘they don’t’. It is a form on control and. . . as long as ‘the people’ (sheeple) just go along with the fraud and corruption, why would our illustrious government do anything about it? Answer – they won’t!!!

2. User Score

January 25th, 2016 New York, NY

I signed up 8 months ago. They are impossible to get on the phone, not only that, but I saw nothing positive happen to my credit score in the 8 months I was a client. They are less costly than the rest. You get what you pay for. I haven’t tried any other firms, but I will now. Total disappointment, stay away!!!

3. User Score

December 28th, 2015 Moultrie, GA

I had a very good experience with them. Within the time limit of about 2 months there were several things deleted from my credit.

4. User Score

August 7th, 2015 Pleasanton, CA

Basically the cancellation email I sent Michael.. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND STAY AWAY!!

Greetings Michael,

No return phone calls or replies to my email is not the right way to run a business. I thought you were the right company for me but it’s clear I was wrong and your just one of those “Just wait and be patient” companies that steal people’s hard earn money with a drag along process. Please cancel my service, my wife’s service and my son’s services effective immediately. I have opened a dispute with my bank due to the lack of communication from you and not providing me with the service that was promised.

5. User Score

June 16th, 2015 Meriden, CT

I started using ecreditattorney for 12 months and within that time my credit score has gone from 585 to 710..my results have been amazing

6. User Score

January 5th, 2015 San Mateo, CA

This was the worst credit repair agency I have ever encountered. They reply to inquiries day later and they
    do not give you an update even though all of your trade lines says pending. They do not communicate with you at all. All they want is that $29.00 a month and for you to be quiet. I suggest finding someone else to trust to work on your matter. You get what you pay for with them…I promise!

7. User Score

July 12th, 2014

Raise my credit score from 525 to a 650 in 8 months. Not bad!

8. User Score

April 7th, 2014 Palm Harbor, FL

These people suck! I have been throwing money at them for five months now, I have seen zero results and I cannot get a hold of anyone. I just filed a complaint at the BBB, hopefully that will at least allow me to speak to someone.

9. User Score

January 14th, 2014 Columbia, MD

Would not recommend. They take too much time to do nothing and take your money to do what you can do on your own, like accounts that are due to be removed because of the age of the account. Their customer service is poor because you always have to leave a message and wait for a return call. I wasted 10 months and my money for nothing. None of the accounts I wanted were removed.

10. User Score

June 22nd, 2013 San Antonio, TX

Waste of money. Sound good seem good but not good at all. Been with them 90 days not one thing removed. Can’t get them to respond to emails or calls. You miss one payment and they will email you quick. Every time you call there phones and leave a message they never return your call. I would Highly recommend ON NOT getting these Leeches.

11. User Score

June 4th, 2013 Stockbridge, GA

6 months wasted. They did not even disputing items they said they did. Cannot get them to return emails. You always have to leave a message when calling. They managed to remove 1 late payment and 1 collection from equifax only. Would not recommend to anyone. Going with another company !!!

12. User Score

February 20th, 2013 Hayward, CA

I wished I had found this website,before I signed up with ecredit attorney. But, I am low income and don’t have a very complex case,so I will give them a fair chance.

13. User Score

September 14th, 2012 Wisconsin Rapids, WI

It’s been almost 3 months…not one item removed or any sort of correspondance received other than from the company saying “be patient” however what they told me would happen in this time period has not happened. I’m no longer being patient…going with someone else.

14. User Score

July 12th, 2012 Atlanta, GA

1 item removed in 7 months…only received 1 disputed letter from the credit bureaus…felt like my time and money was wasted. I was not impressed at all.