eCredit Advisor states that their services help clients qualify for car and home loans, as well as lower credit card interest rates. They state that they take great pride in providing the effective services and taking care of their customers. Over the past 11 years, eCredit Advisor has improved the lives of tens of thousands of people needing credit repair assistance.
Not only is eCredit Advisor focused on helping their clients with credit repair, but they assist in improving a client’s overall financial situation, helping them with home loans, car loans, and credit card rates. They have different payment options for their clients, providing more choices than other companies. In addition to this great financial perspective, eCredit Advisor has many other bonuses, such as:
- Free Credit Consultation: The firm offers potential credit repair clients a free credit consultation, evaluating the client’s current credit situation.
- 100% Money-back Guarantee: Clients are offered a 100% money-back guarantee by eCredit Advisor.
- 24/7 Online Portal: eCredit Advisor provides their clients with an online portal that can be accessed 24/7.
Even though eCredit Advisor has many great benefits to their many services, they do have a few drawbacks. Their main drawbacks are reflected in price, such as:
- Price: eCredit Advisor charges $165 per month, for up to 5 months, for their services. Clients can choose between 1 Cycle to 5 Cycles for their credit repair needs. This monthly price is quite high for credit repair services, but if eCredit Advisor can fix your credit situation in 5 months as they state, then this is a much shorter period of time than most companies, making eCredit Advisor’s price overall not as expensive.
- Set up Fee: The firm charges a $199 set up fee to new clients and $349 for a couple wanting their services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does eCredit Advisor cost?
Individuals pay a processing fee of $199 and three equal payments of $165. Couples pay a processing fee of $349 and two monthly payments of $299.
Does eCredit Advisor allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?
Individuals and couples may both enroll in the program.
How does eCredit Advisor repair my credit?
The company will take a look at your reports from the three major credit report agencies. The company uses a five-step process of verification, validation, termination of inaccurate reports, targeted validation, and removal.
How does eCredit Advisor provide credit monitoring?
The company will review your credit scores from the three major report bureaus and will look for inaccurate information or previously resolved issues.
How long will it take before I start to see results with eCredit Advisor?
Depending on your own situation, you should expect to see improvements to your credit score in as little as 30 days. Some customers may see results come a little slower but still within 90 days.
What results can I expect from eCredit Advisor?
When you enlist the help of eCredit Advisor, you can have confidence the company will communicate with reporting agencies to remove erroneous charges and outstanding accounts on your report.
How can I contact eCredit Advisor?
You can contact the company by a toll free at 1-800-693-9622 or by email at [email protected].
As a leading credit repairing company, eCredit Advisor takes pride in results. Here is what the company touts itself as being able to do for you:
- Most customers will see a bump in their credit score in 30 to 90 days.
- Customers who are not satisfied with their service are entitled to a money-back guarantee.
When it comes to improving your credit, eCredit Advisor wants to help both you and your significant other. The company makes it possible for each of you to work together to resolve issues that have lowered your score. Pricing structures look like this:
There is a processing fee for individuals of $199. After making this payment, you will pay $165/month for three months.
If you and your partner want to get credit help together, you will first pay an up-front payment of $349. This will be followed by two monthly payments of $299.
ECredit Advisor takes customer satisfaction seriously and wants every client to achieve his or her goals and be on the road to financial peace of mind. The company makes every effort to meet and exceed your expectations; however, if you are not completely satisfied with the service you receive, eCredit Advisor will give you all your money back.
How it Works
Customers have a few options when working with eCredit Advisor. If you choose to work with the company, you can elect a five-, four-, three- two- or one-cycle program to improve your score. Clients with more pressing credit score issues should choose the higher-cycle programs. Here’s how the five-cycle option looks:
Verification of the Three Major Credit-Reporting Bureaus
The company will look at your established secured and unsecured credit.
This will determine whether creditors are accurate in reporting your credit issues.
The company will work to get rid of inaccurate and erroneous information on your report.
With eCredit Advisor’s help, you can take care of issues that may have previously been addressed but were not taken care of.
Account in Dispute Removal
ECredit Advisor will address the needs and issues of high-value accounts.
The four- three-, two- and one-cycle programs work similarly by omitting certain steps in the process. Clients whose scores need less help are advised to choose the lower-cycle programs. ECredit Advisor will provide professional advice to help you make the right selection.
What to Expect when Signing Up
When handling something as important and sensitive as your credit report, you need to work with a partner who has your best interests at heart and who will work hard to ensure you are on the road to financial security.
Before you go to signup here is a few things to expect before you visit eCredit Advisor’s website.
- You will be brought to their webpage with a two different options to getting started.
- By clicking “For Your Free Credit Consultation” you will go through a simple 3-step process.
- First, you’ll be asked for contact information including: first and last name, email, and phone.
After that, be ready to receive a call from a representative. Then you will be on your way to repairing your credit. Make sure to come back and leave a review of your experience.
What Can Be Removed?
Though eCredit Advisor is unable to eliminate legitimate issues on your credit repot, there are a number of things the company will delete. All of these will help improve your score and have more borrowing power.
- Late payments (these include items that were in fact paid on time or resolved but not recorded.)
- Tax liens
- Closed accounts
- Student loans
- Repossessions (this includes automobiles and other items bought on credit.}
- Personal identification changed or corrected
- Negative settlements