eCredit Advisor

eCredit Advisor

• 100% Money-back Guarantee
  • $199 Set up Fee & $165 Per Month
  • Free Credit Consultation

eCredit Advisor states that their services help clients qualify for car and home loans, as well as lower credit card interest rates.  They state that they take great pride in providing the effective services and taking care of their customers.  Over the past 11 years, eCredit Advisor has improved the lives of tens of thousands of people needing credit repair assistance.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.0 Read Review
#2 8.2 8.2 Read Review
#3 8.0 9.2 Read Review
#42 3.9 6.4 Current

The Good

• Free Credit Consultation
  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • 24/7 Online Portal

Not only is eCredit Advisor focused on helping their clients with credit repair, but they assist in improving a client's overall financial situation, helping them with home loans, car loans, and credit card rates. They have different payment options for their clients, providing more choices than other companies. In addition to this great financial perspective, eCredit Advisor has many other bonuses, such as:

Free Credit Consultation

The firm offers potential credit repair clients a free credit consultation, evaluating the client's current credit situation.

100% Money-Back Guarantee

Clients are offered a 100% money-back guarantee by eCredit Advisor.

24/7 Online Portal

eCredit Advisor provides their clients with an online portal that can be accessed 24/7.

The Bad

• Price
  • Setup Fee

Even though eCredit Advisor has many great benefits to their many services, they do have a few drawbacks. Their main drawbacks are reflected in price, such as:

Price

eCredit Advisor charges $165 per month, for up to 5 months, for their services. Clients can choose between 1 Cycle to 5 Cycles for their credit repair needs. This monthly price is quite high for credit repair services, but if eCredit Advisor can fix your credit situation in 5 months as they state, then this is a much shorter period of time than most companies, making eCredit Advisor's price overall not as expensive.

Setup Fee

The firm charges a $199 set up fee to new clients and $349 for a couple wanting their services.

The Bottom Line

eCredit Advisor provides its clients with several great services and resources. Clients can choose from 5 different credit repair options, stated as cycles. In addition, clients have 24/7 access to an online portal. And the firm offers a 100% money-back guarantee. However, eCredit Advisor has a large setup fee and charges a pretty high monthly rate for their services. Depending on how long you use their services, the total amount a client will pay can be quite high. We recommend researching the top ranked credit repair companies to compare before making a decision.

View Top Rated Companies

9 eCredit Advisor Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

November 14th, 2016 Las Vegas, NV

I was looking to repair my credit in order to qualify for a home loan, and I needed to see results QUICKLY. I was referred by a friend who had a great experience with the company - agreed, exceptional customer service! My score improved 60 points in 3 months and I will be in a new home by Christmas. Amazing company, truly caring associates.

July 7th, 2016 Poulsbo, WA

If you like spending your money to have your time wasted, this is the place for you.

September 23rd, 2015 Buena Park, CA

Save your money! Not worth it. All they do is dispute. The amount of money I gave these crooks , I could had just paid down some of the debt myself.

September 22nd, 2015 Windsor, PA

Ecreditadvisors is horrible. Save your money, and pay down your debt because they do nothing to fix your credit. They put in disputes that you can do yourself easily. In the end they removed nothing from my credit report and communicated nothing to me.

October 5th, 2013 Las Vegas, NV

I was able to by a home after using Ecredit! I have recommended it to all my friends!

September 24th, 2013 WA

We advocate the use of eCreditAdvisor for all our clients needing a credit repair solution. The ECreditAdvisor platform works for our company for a number of reasons: - They only enroll clients that they feel they can help - Their online communication platform allows us to see updates when it is convenient for us - They show a sense of urgency with clients who need short term help to get a desired credit score. This helps us fund more loans for our clients. - They guarantee their work and offer refunds if they don’t perform Anthony (Tony) Baker Sr. Loan Consultant Corporate Office Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corporation

September 12th, 2013 CA

I tried two credit repair companies with little to no success and then a friend referred me to Ecredit. From start to finish I was impressed with their attention to detail, communication and best of all the results. I'm now a proud home owner and my kids finally have their own back yard to play in. Thanks again Ecredit!!!

August 26th, 2013 Brandon, FL

Patti and her team of professionals are absolutely TOP NOTCH!! They know their trade inside and out and are great communicators. They keep their clients best interest in mind when making decisions and applying action to help make the greatest impact, in the quickest time! HIGHLY RECOMMEND them!!

August 13th, 2013 Las Vegas, NV

eCredit Advisor was referred to me by my loan officer and they improved my scores within 60 days. I went from a 597 mid score to a 707 in that time frame. I would advise enrolling with them if your goal is to get your home loan funded quickly. -Angela