DSI Solutions

DSI Solutions

• Undisclosed Pricing
  • No Money-back Guarantee

DSI Solutions is a Chicago-based credit repair company with over 18 years of experience in the industry. The company used to offer extensive credit restoration and financial education services to nationwide consumers for an affordable monthly fee. However, DSI Solutions now operates under The Credit People. If interested in a credit repair service, we recommend visiting and reading the user reviews for The Credit People.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.0 Read Review
#2 8.2 8.2 Read Review
#3 8.0 9.3 Read Review
#78 1.5 2.9 Current

The Good

• Customized Credit Repair
  • Unbeatable Satisfaction Guarantee

For those conducting additional research on DSI Solutions would likely want to know about the following benefits they offered to clients in the past. These benefits include the following items/features:

Customized Credit Repair

DSI Solutions used to include the cost of obtaining credit reports for the client in the initial enrollment fee. The company offered 24/7 customer support, credit education, and financial tools. A team of 3 experts were assigned to each client. Consumers were given the ability to customize their credit priorities and were able to cancel anytime.

Unbeatable Satisfaction Guarantee

The company stated that its money-back guarantee on its corporate website with the following statement:"After your program is complete, if there isn't a definite improvement in your credit after 6 months, we will give you $50 for wasting your time in addition to giving you your money back."

The Bad

• Uncertain About Operation

Since DSI Solutions now operates under another company, most prospective clients interested in using their services will need to go to The Credit People for help. That means those considering credit repair assistance, should be aware of the following:

Uncertain About Operation

Considering the fact that that DSI Solutions operates under another company name, it is unclear exactly why they continue to appear as if they are in business conducting credit repair services. It would be wise for prospective clients to look elsewhere or to The Credit People.

The Bottom Line

DSI Solutions now directs to The Credit People. If you are interested in DSI services we recommend reading The Credit People's review to get a better idea of what to expect.

14 DSI Solutions Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

December 31st, 2014 Atlanta, GA

They never helped repair my credit what so ever

June 13th, 2014 Tell City, IN

Back in 2009, they were able to remove several items; however, I'm starting to get calls ALL OVER AGAIN for the same items they had removed!

April 3rd, 2014 Minneapolis, MN

dis solution is a waste money i been with them more than 1yrs and nothing has done. dont waste you more to this wat a scam

November 7th, 2013 Riverside, NJ

its been a year and my credit is still the same.

October 20th, 2013 Union City, NJ

1 yr not 1 deletion, scam. don't waste a penny here

July 22nd, 2013 Houston, TX

They removed a few minor items, increased my score about 10 points with each bureau. Overall not very effective.

May 23rd, 2013 Bolingbrook, IL

DSI solutions is a ripoff ! they will take your money and won't do anything for you . I reported them to the Indiana BBB.

March 30th, 2013 Norcross, GA

They don't do what they say they do.

March 6th, 2013 Hoboken, NJ

they have never removed any negative items from my report!!! i think they are scam dont use them!!!

December 18th, 2012

They Never removed anything for husband I feel lied,to. However contiued to femand payment

October 24th, 2012 Lakewood, CA

Did not remove any negative item, although I asked them before I register specifically about my issue and if they can help me with that. They just stop working on my credit repair after receiving 3rd payment and even did not reply to my email. VERY VERY UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE.

August 20th, 2012 Miami Beach, FL

They make a fairly significant amount of progress on my case in a reasonable amount of time. They were generally responsive to email inquiries and always pleasant. I did find that most action occurred after I sent an email - perhaps customer inquiry sends your account to the front of their list.

May 10th, 2012 Prospect Park, PA

I actually did my credit repair through DSI solutuions back in 2010 and had excellent results with them. Including great customer service. All the emails i would send were answered promplty as were the phone calls. My results were better than i expected and was able to purchase a home a year later with a great interest rate. Now my credit score is better than ever and because of there advice i've been able to keep it that way. I took the risk with DSI solutions and im very pleased i did.

April 3rd, 2012 Lehi, UT

Wasn't able to remove hardly any items. I had a ton of stuff I wanted to get off, and I guess you can't just remove it unless it's considered "wrong" information. They did give me some advice on how to remove it, and I was able to get it removed. just took forever.