Credit Unlimited Logo

Credit Unlimited

Is This Your Business?

4.0

LAST UPDATED: April 14th, 2021

Credit Unlimited is a small personal credit repair and education company located in Evanston, Wyoming. Consumers receive restoration services with a money-back guarantee for an initial startup cost and ongoing monthly fees.

The Good

• Money-Back Guarantee

Credit Unlimited, while a small firm, provides professional credit repair services to clients residing in Wyoming. Those that enroll in the Credit Unlimited program can expect to receive the following as part of the service:

Money-Back Guarantee

The company does offer a money-back guarantee for its customers. The guarantee offers some or all of your money back if unsatisfied, based on the number of disputed items successfully deleted. If the total amount paid exceeds the value of the deleted items after one year of service, the company will reimburse the difference. Full details regarding the refund policy are available to consumers on the corporate website.

The Bad

• Get Your Own Credit Reports
  • No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

While Credit Unlimited can help with various credit repair services, there are some limitations to the firm's abilities as well. Prospective clients should be aware of the following drawbacks prior to enrollment:

Get Your Own Credit Reports

The company charges an initial $99.99 fee to set up a client's credit profile. Thereafter, the charged rate is $79.99/month per individual. This is competitive pricing when comparing against industry leaders like Lexington Law. However, consumers are responsible for any fees involved in pulling their own credit reports for review.

No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

There are no licensed attorneys available on staff for consumers at Credit Unlimited. Those individuals who are dealing with bankruptcies or tax lien issues might find another similar credit repair company in the industry more suitable for their unique situation and household budget.

The Bottom Line

Credit Unlimited's monthly rates can be expensive for some household budgets and there are no licensed attorneys to assist clients with certain legal issues in the credit restoration process.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

3.4

Lisa Dawsonville, GA

I have been using credit unlimited for 3 months. They have disputed a ton of accounts, including a couple with no negative remarks. When i asked them why they disputed the positive accounts, they just keep telling me they have not even though my credit report clearly states they have. I paid off a few things and paid down my credit cards and brought my score up by 79 points in a month on my own and now because of some disputes they started my score dropped 36 points. They haven't done anything that helped my score at all, only made it worse. The people i have spoken with were always polite and professional but that alone is no reason to stay with them.

pcl Tampa, FL

My credit was fine. I had raised my score. I wanted to qualify for better rates and a good mortgage. I was told to hire them. After all their feigned activity my score has dropped by 60 points. They keep telling me that it is not their fault. However, all this new old collection activity is back on my report. Don't waste your time or your money.

Chc61joe Sykesville, MD

Customer service is horrible with this company, they have no problem taking your money but when you have a question they just push other ways to take your money. Now my girl score may have went up by a couple of points but I wished I haved done more research n the company

christopher martinez Los Angeles, CA

I have been with credit unlimited for six months they gaureenteed me 100 points in that time I was a 590 score through experien now iam a 519 score, the was the first and last time I use a credit repair place