Credit Unlimited

Credit Unlimited

• Plans Starting at $79.99
  • No Attorneys on Staff

Credit Unlimited is a small personal credit repair and education company located in Evanston, Wyoming. Consumers receive restoration services with a money-back guarantee for an initial startup cost and ongoing monthly fees.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.0 Read Review
#2 8.2 8.2 Read Review
#3 8.0 9.2 Read Review
#50 3.4 7.3 Current

The Good

• Money-Back Guarantee

Credit Unlimited, while a small firm, provides professional credit repair services to clients residing in Wyoming. Those that enroll in the Credit Unlimited program can expect to receive the following as part of the service:

Money-Back Guarantee

The company does offer a money-back guarantee for its customers. The guarantee offers some or all of your money back if unsatisfied, based on the number of disputed items successfully deleted. If the total amount paid exceeds the value of the deleted items after one year of service, the company will reimburse the difference. Full details regarding the refund policy are available to consumers on the corporate website.

The Bad

• Get Your Own Credit Reports
  • No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

While Credit Unlimited can help with various credit repair services, there are some limitations to the firm's abilities as well. Prospective clients should be aware of the following drawbacks prior to enrollment:

Get Your Own Credit Reports

The company charges an initial $79.99 fee to set up a client's credit profile. Thereafter, the charged rate is $79.99/month per individual. This is competitive pricing when comparing against industry leaders like Lexington Law. However, consumers are responsible for any fees involved in pulling their own credit reports for review.

No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

There are no licensed attorneys available on staff for consumers at Credit Unlimited. Those individuals who are dealing with bankruptcies or tax lien issues might find another similar credit repair company in the industry more suitable for their unique situation and household budget.

The Bottom Line

Credit Unlimited's monthly rates can be expensive for some household budgets and there are no licensed attorneys to assist clients with certain legal issues in the credit restoration process.

View Top Rated Companies

9 Credit Unlimited Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

February 5th, 2015 Carlsbad, CA

Credit Unlimited has raised my credit score over 200 points and have deleted 60+ items off my credit history. They are very good and i'm willing to prove to you by showing you what they deleted off my personal credit reports and how much they raised my credit scores. I know if people rate this company bad, it is because they are NOT doing their part. We who need our credit fixed, have to give Credit Unlimited a few tools in-order for them to rapidly clean up their credit and I know those who didn't have success, is because they did NOT do what was advised.

April 4th, 2014 Salt Lake City, UT

I am a recent customer of Credit Unlimited and my experience has been great! Their customer service is friendly and knowledgeable and I learned more about my credit and the world of credit ratings, on just one call with them - than I had ever known before. I HIGHLY recommend Credit Unlimited.

November 21st, 2013 Sandy, UT

My brother had an old issue with his mortgage that wasn't reporting right and so he was not able to purchase the new home he was building. I had heard about Credit Unlimited and referred him there to help. Within the first 45 days, the credit bureaus that were reporting the wrong information had removed it. He was able to get into his home on time! Great service.

November 20th, 2013 Clearfield, UT

When I started my credit had a total of 17 negative items across all 3 credit bureaus. Now I'm qualifying for loans on my own and my APR on cards is no longer 20+%. One thing they taught me is that you can't keep being a knuckle head when it comes to paying your bills and expect them to be able to improve my credit.

May 22nd, 2013 Eau Claire, WI

THIS COMPANY TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND REFUSES TO REPAY ME. THIS IS THEFT. I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB. THEY ALSO CAN NOT EXPLAIN THIER CREDIT REPAIR PROCEDURES IN PLAIN ENGLISH. THEY BEAT AROUND THE BUSH WITH EXCUSES.

May 18th, 2013 Sykesville, MD

Customer service is horrible with this company, they have no problem taking your money but when you have a question they just push other ways to take your money. Now my girl score may have went up by a couple of points but I wished I haved done more research n the company

December 7th, 2012 Sebring, FL

In 3 months my lowest score went up 40 points and highest score went up 10 points. I don't know what you mean by only opened a year.... I've been referring people to them since 2006 and finally had to use their service myself after a divorce.

November 19th, 2012 Los Angeles, CA

I have been with credit unlimited for six months they gaureenteed me 100 points in that time I was a 590 score through experien now iam a 519 score, the was the first and last time I use a credit repair place

October 16th, 2012 Austin, TX

A few months ago, things seemed to be going well. Great success with cleaning up Transunion and Equifax, however virtually no success with Experain, only excuses how this is normal. Fees seemed fair for the effort given. The Privacy Guard addition also seemed a good deal. My big complain is their Customer Service unit sucks. They are hard to contact, rarely returns phone calls and on 2 occasions sent emails stating they tried to call but I did not answer despite my sitting on my clear phone line all day.