Credit Unlimited is a small personal credit repair and education company located in Evanston, Wyoming. Consumers receive restoration services with a money-back guarantee for an initial startup cost and ongoing monthly fees.

Rank Chart

#62
credit-unlimited

$79.99/monthly
3.5

The Good

Money Back Guarantee
The company does offer a money-back guarantee for its customers. The guarantee offers some or all of your money back if unsatisfied, based on the number of disputed items successfully deleted. If the total amount paid exceeds the value of the deleted items after one year of service, the company will reimburse the difference. Full details regarding the refund policy are available to consumers on the corporate website.

The Bad

Get your own Credit Reports
The company charges an initial $99.99 fee to set up a client’s credit profile. Thereafter, the charged rate is $79.99/month per individual. This is competitive pricing when comparing against industry leaders like Lexington Law. However, consumers are responsible for any fees involved in pulling their own credit reports for review.

No Licensed Attorneys on Staff
There are no licensed attorneys available on staff for consumers at Credit Unlimited. Those individuals who are dealing with bankruptcies or tax lien issues might find another similar credit repair company in the industry more suitable for their unique situation and household budget.

The Bottom Line

Credit Unlimited’s monthly rates can be expensive for some household budgets and there are no licensed attorneys to assist clients with certain legal issues in the credit restoration process.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Credit Unlimited cost?

$99.99 sign-up fee
$79.99/month

Does Credit Unlimited allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?

No. Credit Unlimited does not have joint or whole family options.

How does Credit Unlimited repair my credit?

You provide a copy of your credit reports and let Credit Unlimited know which items need to be disputed with the credit bureaus.

Does Credit Unlimited provide Credit Monitoring?

Credit Unlimited does not offer credit monitoring.

What results can I expect from Credit Unlimited?

Customers of Credit Unlimited have experienced credit repair results first-hand; they have used credit repair to remove late payments, charge-offs, judgments, and more from their credit reports.

How can I contact Credit Unlimited?

You can contact Credit Unlimited by submitting a form found on the company’s website.

How it Works

Credit Unlimited conducts a simple three step process similar to what other credit repair companies use.

Step #1: Analysis

Once consumers set up a client profile and obtain their credit reports, analysts will review the reports for inaccurate credit items eligible for removal. The company will create a plan with the client to address these issues.

Step #2: Dispute Process

After determining what inaccurate items are eligible for removal, dispute letters will be drafted and sent to the credit bureaus. After the credit bureaus receive these letters, they will conduct a full investigation and then send the results to the client within 30 days.

Step #3: Settlement

Once disputed items are officially removed from the credit report, settlement begins to ensure the items stay permanently deleted.

What to Expect when Signing Up?

There are four steps when signing up and to get started with Credit Unlimited:

Step #1: Sign up with Credit Unlimited

Provide Credit Unlimited with the information needed to create an account and a profile for you in the Credit Unlimited client site.

Step #2: Get a Copy of Your Credit Reports

You will need to obtain a current copy of your credit reports in order to know which items to dispute with the credit bureaus. If you do not have one, Credit Unlimited is able to help get one for you.

Step #3: Provide us With Your Credit Reports

The information on your credit report is added to your Credit Unlimited profile. At this point, you can then log into the client site, view your credit reports online, and track your results.

Step #4: Tell Us Which Items to Dispute

The customer site is where you tell Credit Unlimited which items on your credit report you feel are inaccurate, incomplete, or unverifiable. These are the items they will work on disputing with the credit bureaus. While in the disputing stage, you will need to forward all correspondences you receive from the credit bureaus about your credit to Credit Unlimited.

What Can Be Removed?

Credit Unlimited is able to remove:

• Inaccurate credit items: these items should not be in your report, or include details that are incorrect. Such items may include improper reporting by creditors, dated information, duplicate entries, or items added to the wrong credit reports.
  • Incomplete credit items: these items that give the wrong impression regarding the facts surrounding the items.
  • Unverifiable credit items: these items cannot be confirmed as belonging to you.

Published Results

Credit Unlimited claims to have helped customers repair credit by removing late payments, charge-offs, judgements, and more from credit reports. By doing so, clients have been able to purchase homes and get approved for loans. Credit Unlimited does not have the average amount of days it takes to see credit results posted on the website. There is no mention of most common credit score increases. Customers will not find any statistical data on success rates or an average number of items removed on behalf of clients.

X close
X close

9 Credit Unlimited Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

February 5th, 2015 Carlsbad, CA

Credit Unlimited has raised my credit score over 200 points and have deleted 60+ items off my credit history.

They are very good and i’m willing to prove to you by showing you what they deleted off my personal credit reports and how much they raised my credit scores.

I know if people rate this company bad, it is because they are NOT doing their part. We who need our credit fixed, have to give Credit Unlimited a few tools in-order for them to rapidly clean up their credit and I know those who didn’t have success, is because they did NOT do what was advised.

2. User Score

April 4th, 2014 Salt Lake City, UT

I am a recent customer of Credit Unlimited and my experience has been great! Their customer service is friendly and knowledgeable and I learned more about my credit and the world of credit ratings, on just one call with them – than I had ever known before.
    I HIGHLY recommend Credit Unlimited.

3. User Score

November 21st, 2013 Sandy, UT

My brother had an old issue with his mortgage that wasn’t reporting right and so he was not able to purchase the new home he was building. I had heard about Credit Unlimited and referred him there to help. Within the first 45 days, the credit bureaus that were reporting the wrong information had removed it. He was able to get into his home on time! Great service.

4. User Score

November 20th, 2013 Clearfield, UT

When I started my credit had a total of 17 negative items across all 3 credit bureaus. Now I’m qualifying for loans on my own and my APR on cards is no longer 20+%. One thing they taught me is that you can’t keep being a knuckle head when it comes to paying your bills and expect them to be able to improve my credit.

5. User Score

May 22nd, 2013 Eau Claire, WI

THIS COMPANY TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND REFUSES TO REPAY ME. THIS IS THEFT. I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB. THEY ALSO CAN NOT EXPLAIN THIER CREDIT REPAIR PROCEDURES IN PLAIN ENGLISH. THEY BEAT AROUND THE BUSH WITH EXCUSES.

6. User Score

May 18th, 2013 Sykesville, MD

Customer service is horrible with this company, they have no problem taking your money but when you have a question they just push other ways to take your money. Now my girl score may have went up by a couple of points but I wished I haved done more research n the company

7. User Score

December 7th, 2012 Sebring, FL

In 3 months my lowest score went up 40 points and highest score went up 10 points. I don’t know what you mean by only opened a year…. I’ve been referring people to them since 2006 and finally had to use their service myself after a divorce.

8. User Score

November 19th, 2012 Los Angeles, CA

I have been with credit unlimited for six months they gaureenteed me 100 points in that time I was a 590 score through experien now iam a 519 score, the was the first and last time I use a credit repair place

9. User Score

October 16th, 2012 Austin, TX

A few months ago, things seemed to be going well. Great success with cleaning up Transunion and Equifax, however virtually no success with Experain, only excuses how this is normal.

Fees seemed fair for the effort given. The Privacy Guard addition also seemed a good deal.

My big complain is their Customer Service unit sucks. They are hard to contact, rarely returns phone calls and on 2 occasions sent emails stating they tried to call but I did not answer despite my sitting on my clear phone line all day.