Credit Team USA

Credit Team USA

Headquartered in Washington, Credit Team USA has been working in the credit repair industry since 1997 and has over 50 years of experience among its staff. They run from several offices across the country and operate on a starting fee of $49.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.1 Read Review
#2 8.2 8.2 Read Review
#3 8.0 9.3 Read Review
#42 4.0 10 Current

The Good

• 20% Discount for Active Duty Military

Team Credit USA offers a handsome discount to those currently serving in the armed forces, and has a web page brimming with positive customer testimonials. However, customer testimonials can be difficult to test in terms of legitimacy.

20% Discount for Active Duty Military

All those who actively serve in the armed forces receive 20% off all credit services. That not only includes the active personnel, but their spouses as well. When you begin your credit restoration services, they will ask for a copy of your Active or Dependent ID if you wish to apply the discount.

The Bad

• Little Upfront Price Info
  • No Guarantee Until After 9 Months

Team Credit USA states that you can begin services at $49, but doesn't give many more details than that. This can be discouraging in that other top credit repair companies give you multiple pricing options upfront, so making comparisons is difficult. Its warranty also doesn't take full effect until after nine months of service, which can be a turn-off for some who might want to opt out of its services earlier.

Little Upfront Price Info

A banner at the top of the How We Work page reads "Start today for $49.99," but doesn't offer much more information. It seems as though you need to contact the company with your name, email, zip code and phone number before you can acquire more information on pricing.

No Guarantee Until After 9 Months

After nine months of their services, Team Credit USA will value each deletion at $75, and if the price paid for their services overreaches the value of your deletions, they refund you the difference. Warranty expires 45 days from the end of the contract and the warranty can be voided if customers don't forward credit reports in a timely manner.

The Bottom Line

Team Credit USA's discount for military personnel could definitely be worth a closer look for customers currently serving in the armed forces. However, the lack of upfront price info makes it difficult to compare to industry competitors, and the length of the warranty is less than impressive. Unless you're currently serving in the military, it might of more worth to look at other industry competitors.

3 Credit Team USA Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

March 11th, 2017 Bend, OR

After working over a year with one of the top listed companies on Google I found very limited results so I went searching for someone else to help me. "Wow" , did I get awesome results fast. Also, friendly and very knowledgeable about what they do. Thanks again Ron and Team! You can be sure I will be referring you clients.

August 10th, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

Credit Team USA is an amazing company that fulfills its promises at a great, customer friendly price. My personal representative was Billejean, and she always answered my questions - even my crazy questions, and kept me posted with regular updates. She worked very hard to make things right with my Credit and the various Credit Reporting Agencies which are almost impossible to deal with for most of us. She completely understood my particular circumstances, is extremely knowledgable about the process, and cared about getting the best possible results for me. A good friend recommended I work with Credit Team, and he was spot on in sending me their way. I highly recommend Billejean and Credit Team USA.

November 12th, 2014 Portland, OR

Personalized, knowledgeable, no less caring team. It's awesome that they truly care about repairing your credit Thanks for all your Mike