CreditRepair.com

Call Now Enroll Online

CreditRepair.com verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

• 24/7 Credit Monitoring & Alerts
  • No Additional Fees
  • 50% Spousal and Military Discounts

CreditRepair.com really focuses on its members, offering several incredibly useful customer resources, such as an online dashboard and mobile app. The company states its vision is not solely on one-time repairs, but in helping consumers create a healthier future.

The Good

• Innovative Technology
  • Small Fee
  • Speed

CreditRepair.com has a lot of experience in the credit repair industry and provides several positive features to potential members. The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month." But experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com. Others include:

Innovative Technology

Customers don't just have an online portal with CreditRepair.com, they have a dashboard, score tracker, and mobile app, providing 24/7 access to see the progress of their credit.

Small Fee

There is a one-time charge of $14.99 to pull a member's report when getting started, which is much lower than other credit repair companies. And, CreditRepair.com states there will never be additional costs or fees.

Speed

The company states that previous members have seen an average 40 point TransUnion credit score improvement in four months.

Current and past members have stated that their experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months. While results will vary per member and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results.

The Bad

• Options
  • Monthly Price

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services. However, it does have a few drawbacks and points to consider before working with the company, such as:

Options

Some credit repair companies have different package options, providing options to members. CreditRepair.com only offers one price for its services.

Monthly Price

At $99.95 per month, CreditRepair.com's services are not the lowest in the industry, hitting at about the industry average.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair is one of the best companies to help repair your credit. Even though it has a higher monthly price, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology, combined with consumer testimonials, allows members to evaluate their credit 24/7 with peace of mind. The company provides members with an online dashboard, mobile app, and a score tracker. We highly recommend CreditRepair for its service. Visit their site today!

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

362 CreditRepair.com Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

July 21st, 2017 Palm Harbor, FL

Credit repair was great for the 7 months I used there service. Credit score is up and I know where I stand with my creditors. Definitely a positive experience.

July 21st, 2017 Virginia Beach, VA

This company did great for me i dropped because i had a event on my credit which i new would be tough to fix

July 20th, 2017

I have just started with credit repair lest than 30days and i have one negative item remove from my credit thank you credit repair

July 18th, 2017

A great experience, and all of my concerns where promptly answered.

July 18th, 2017

I just want to let everyone know that credit repair.com is a awesome company to work with on fixing your credit profile , which is a lifeline , they are Quick and accurate and will work with you like you are family and I truly appreciate them .

July 16th, 2017

I have enjoyed working with the reps to improve my credit.

July 13th, 2017 Midland, TX

Can't really express my self but I could say this company the best company I've have ever seen there on top of everything don't believe me try it I've wasted hundreds and hundreds to get my credit up paid different ppl they never did nothing for me but take my money credit repair has a low monthly payment and right a way results will always forever stay with them!!!

2 0

July 11th, 2017 Nitro, WV

I could not login to my account,the lady was nice to me, thank u

July 5th, 2017 New York, NY

Wait time was short, agent was respectful and was able to answer my question on 20 seconds and I was off to my next meeting

July 2nd, 2017

great customer service and changing my life for the better!

June 30th, 2017

Always helpful and patient with me and my husband. That means a lot to us.

June 29th, 2017

Guy was a very knowledgeable advidor his information was at the top of excellence .his personality Of the phone i rate was superior in this line of Business .i recommend Advancement . Guy interaction over the phone was verbally clear I understood everything and very happy To have guy being there to answer all my questions.thank you

June 28th, 2017 Lexington, KY

I highly recommend this website Credit Repair, people taking care of people, such a good impression since the beginning, the customer service it is unbelievable, they make me fee, you are not alonel, together we can do this. Thank you. J. Pena Satisfied Customer.

June 27th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

All agents are knowledgeable, patient, compassionate, understanding and courteous. Always have great personality's and always polite. Never got a nasty agent.

June 23rd, 2017

I've always been skeptical about credit repair companies but a friend spoke very highly of credit repair and I tried it I wad astonished astonished at the great job they're doing in repairing my credit score within less than 2 months I've seen a huge difference in items removed from my credit. I reccommed this company. I gave myself a break, stepped out on faith and IT WORKS!!

June 22nd, 2017

Agent was friendly and quite knoligable. I received the information I was looking for

June 22nd, 2017

May credit was really bad after my divorce and they got me on the right track..

June 21st, 2017

Credit repair are always prompt and has help me with improving my credit. I applied for an car loan 3 years ago ( which has been paid off) and my credit was ok. But as of today and since I signed up to allow Credit repair to help improve my credit; I just got approved for an $20,000 vehicle loan in which I will be signing off on papers soon. Thanks Credit Repair.

June 21st, 2017 New Orleans, LA

I was respectfully spoken to by the agent . I can attest that Credit -Repair staff are the best.

June 21st, 2017 Orlando, FL

The peace in mind that u receive from the customer service the courtesy and the guide that I receive from Ruby to take right track with my credit