Credit Assistance Network is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and has over ten years of credit repair experience. The company offers an array of services and provides online access to its customers 24/7.

Rank Chart

#31
credit-assistance-network

Unknown
5.4

The Good

Regular Reminders and 24 Hour Access
Customers are issued login credentials that allow them to communicate, track progress and upload documents whenever they need.

Credit Assistance Network offers a nice outline of their services and the process of credit repair, along with a handy chart of services they offer compared to its competitors. Although some of the points come across as a little vague, the 24 hour access to the company website is helpful.

The Bad

No Upfront Price Information
You must sign up for a free credit analysis before you can get specific information on pricing. To sign up, you must provide your name, email address and phone number.

No Attorneys
Nothing was said regarding licensed attorneys anywhere on Credit Assistance Network’s website, so it can be assumed that there aren’t any on staff.

No Money Back Guarantees
There was no information regarding guarantees or warranties, which doesn’t stack up well against other competitors that make it a point to mention theirs.

It’s difficult to gauge Credit Assistance Network’s performance against top competitors when the company offers little information about their pricing. It’s also concerning that despite all of the services the company claims to offer, no money back guarantees or licensed attorneys are mentioned anywhere. Typically, the more information a credit repair company provides upfront, the more transparent and legitimate they will be with their customers.

View Top Credit Repair Company

The Bottom Line

The fact that the company doesn’t provide a money back guarantee, upfront pricing or licensed attorneys is also not encouraging considering the plethora of other services it claims to offer. The few positives of the company pale in comparison to these. The customer would be encouraged to look into other competitors that provide more transparent information before making a purchasing decision.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Credit Assistance Network services cost*?
Credit Assistance Network does not offer an array of plans, but rather has one simple plan. $179 per individual ($279 per couple), $50 per confirmed deletion per bureau, and $75 for public records.

*Prices have been taken from The Credit Pros, a sister company to Credit Assistance Network.

Does Credit Assistance Network allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?
Yes, Credit Assistance Network provides a 20 percent discount when a spouse or friend enrolls at the same time.

How does Credit Assistance Network repair my credit?
Credit Assistance Network will analyze and identify problems on your credit report, disputes will be sent to the three major credit bureaus, and creditors will be contacted for the more difficult issues.

Does Credit Assistance Network provide Credit Monitoring?
No, Credit Assistance Network does not currently offer credit monitoring for clients.

What results can I expect from Credit Assistance Network?
Credit experts will help guide you through the process of credit building, while disputing errors found on your credit report with the three major credit bureaus.

How can I contact Credit Assistance Network ?
You can contact the different departments of Credit Assistance Network using the following:

Phone: 800-811-3078 ext.2

More Information

Published Results

Credit Assistance Network doesn’t offer much information in the area of published results.

Price Breakdown

$179 per individual for the first payment

$279 per couple for the first payment

• $50 per confirmed deletion per bureau
  • $75 for public records
  • One-on-one consultations with a certified FICO professional
  • Unlimited disputes
  • Debt validation letters to creditors
  • Goodwill letters to creditors
  • Cease and desist letters to collection agencies
  • 24/7 access to your client portal
  • ID theft restoration and insurance included

How It Works

Step #1: Consultation

A credit specialist will review your credit reports and provide a consultation for feedback purposes. This is the step where you can enroll. Then the service department can begin analyzing each report looking for errors and items that need to be disputed.

Step #2: Credit Bureau Disputes

Custom dispute letters are created at this time and sent out to the three major credit bureaus. Up to 45 individual items can be disputed. Each bureau, under Federal Law, are required to investigate the items that are reported.

Step #3: Investigation

This step provides time for the credit bureaus to investigate and mail updated credit reports with each completed investigation.

Step#4: Violations Reported

Clients must forward all responses from the credit bureaus, and Credit Assistance Network will look for possible violations to your rights and will file complaints with the state attorney general, and FTC.

Step #5: Creditor Interventions

Based on the responses received from the bureau, dispute letters are mailed to creditors and collection agencies. Interventions include validation demands, goodwill letters, disputes and information requests.

Step #6: Results

After receiving updated credit reports you will need to upload them online, mail, email, or fax them in. Responses will be reviewed and transferred to your online account.

Step #7: Review

The next course of action will be determined at this point.

Step #8: Repeat

In most cases, the process will be repeated until desired results are reached.

Step #9: Sit Back and Relax

Sit back and let Credit Assistance Network to do the work. You can access your own secure client portal which will allow communication, track progress, and be able to upload documents.

What to Expect when Signing Up

What to expect when signing up online

Before you go to signup here are a few things to expect before you visit Credit Assistance Network’s website:

1. By clicking on the get started page, you will find a form to submit for a free credit analysis.
  2. You will need to fill out the form with your name, email address, and phone number.
  3. Not everyone qualifies for the program, and by filling out the form a credit coach will contact you to learn about your credit goals.
  4. If you do not qualify for the program, the credit coach will point you in the right direction.
  5. If you do qualify for the program, the credit coach will help you get started.

What Can Be Removed?

Credit Assistance Network are able to help consumers with a number of credit issues during the repair process.

• Late payments

X close

14 Credit Assistance Network Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

November 18th, 2015 Moroni, UT

I don’t see why their rating isn’t MUCH higher. Six months ago I couldn’t get a loan to buy a used car. Today I am buying my home. Tory and Corey have been simply remarkable. I have gained about 200 points so far due to their help. Stop looking for help, It’s right here.

2. User Score

August 17th, 2014

I am over-the-top happy with credit assistance network. Two companies failed before Tory and her team were able to fix my issues. Dont waste your time with all the other wanna-be’s. Credit Assistance Network is the company to choose.

3. User Score

July 3rd, 2014 Opa Locka, FL

Very interesting experience, honestly – not at all what I expected. I had heard of credit repair online, companies post signs all over my neighborhood that say “clean up credit”,.. we fix your credit – I even saw a tv commercial recently but I never really understood the concept behind credit repair services until now. A friend of mine used a credit repair company and wouldn’t shut up about how fantastic they were and finally convinced me to give them a call. Still apprehensive, I called and spoke to Liz. I was expecting her to tell me that she could miraculously fix all my problems – for a fee that is. Surprisingly, after explaining my credit issues, she told me that her program was not likely a good fit for my situation and told me that I was better off hiring a real estate attorney. This took me back a bit, because again, I was expecting to hear a long pitch with dollars at the end. Instead she spent about an hour listening to me and telling me she was not able to fix my problem. I do not care to share my credit problem with the audience here, but I will tell you it involves several real estate deals. Anyway, long story short I told Liz that my wife has a few credit issues who then took over the call. My wife enrolled and now, just a few months later Credit Assistance Network was able to completely remove several derogatory items that had been causing us problems. The cost was reasonable. That is my review. I would recommend them if someone asked me.

4. User Score

May 21st, 2014 Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I was skeptical at first, and I didn’t like the reoccurring charge every month, but I do have to say.. They have brought my score from 500 – ~700 in four months.

I purchased the Equifax credit watch and I would constantly get notifications that something was removed, changed, etc.

My suggestion…Just let it roll. Pay the 135.00 each month and don’t think about it. I had HORRIBLE credit… I got laid off and said screw my CC’s, screw my car, screw this, and that. I figured maybe some things would be deleted, but.. most things were actually deleted. Whatever they do, they must do it well. I will vouch for this company, but if something changes (which I hope it doesn’t) I will be back here to correct this review.

5. User Score

April 10th, 2013 Norfolk, VA

This credit repair company is the best of the best . I highly recommend this company. My credit file was a nightmare after all the friendly and helpful experience service my credit file is not the same. Now I have peace in my mine thanks to credit assistance network. I highly give them a 100%.

6. User Score

April 5th, 2013 Pompano Beach, FL

My husband and I both used Credit Assistance Network to help us get out of debt that we never thought was possible. I am so grateful we made this decision as we are well on our way to debt free future. Credit Assistance made it easy for us to utilize their online portal and know exactly what was going on with our status. I can not thank them enough for all of the assistance they have provided us. We can now look forward to better future. I will continue to refer Credit Assistance to friends and family.

7. User Score

March 31st, 2013 Conyers, GA

I was with this company for over 13 months and my score was 540 when I left. Also ,they charged me one months fee for services not rendered the last month.
    They did delete some but not enough to bring my score up. This was why I joined in the first place especially after over a year of service! there is no excuse for this. My score was in the 500s when I started. So, what did they do for the money.? They charged me about $100 every month.
    I am an unhappy ex customer.

8. User Score

September 12th, 2012 Austin, TX

The Credit Assistance Network is a great company it helped me to improve my score. Iwill recommend Credit Assistance to people that I know that has bad credit,so that network team can help them THANKS!!!!!!!

9. User Score

September 5th, 2012 Du Bois, PA

I am so glad I was given this companies name and number. They go above and beyond anything I ever thought they would or could do for me. If I had a question I did not get a computer a live person was always available to talk with me. If I sent an email I always got a reply very quickly. Thank You Credit Assistance Network for being there for me. I would recommend anyone needing help with credit issues to call on you for help.

10. User Score

August 28th, 2012 Pompano Beach, FL

Credit Assistance Network was everything thing that they claimed to be. Very easy to work with and followed through with everything they said they would. A lot of bad things happen to good people and I feel Credit Assistance was there to help in an area that we as a consumer know very little. It’s nice to know that there are companies like this willing to help and not taking advantage of people in need. I have already referred several people and will continue to recommend Credit Assistance Network in the future.

11. User Score

August 21st, 2012 Stone Mountain, GA

Credit Assistance Network was great company. it’s helped me to improved my credit score, and I would definetly recommend this company to other people.

12. User Score

August 20th, 2012 Stockton, CA

My credit was not the greatest before i signed up with the Credit Assistance Network. After a short while I was honestly amazed as letters would come in the mail showing time after time that negative things were being removed from my credit report. They have exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them to anyone looking to clean up their credit. My score has gone way up with all 3 credit companys and i since have been able to finance things that were out of the question before. The staff is very friendly and professional. Thanks again! If i ever have future credit issues i will be back!

13. User Score

August 17th, 2012 Los Angeles, CA

I hired this company 2yrs ago and they have been great to work with. They assisted me to building back my credit. There is always someone readily available to talk to. I would definetly recommend this company.

14. User Score

August 15th, 2012 Ardsley, NY

This company was great, they care about customers and they were willing to help, assist and educate me when it came to my credit history. I could easily contact them by email or phone and their customer service was outstanding. I would recommend me this to anyone.