CRE Credit Services don’t just do credit repair. In addition to credit repair, they offer credit restoration services, credit building services, and credit education services. They have only been in business for 6 years, but in that time have created a 7-Stage Repair Process for clients. James Charlet, a former member of Experian’s legal and compliance department developed this process.
Not only does CRE Credit Services operate in full compliance with the Federal CROA and Texas State CSO regulations, they are registered and bonded for clients’ protection. Some additional highlights about CRE Credit Services are as follows:
- Money-Back Guarantee: CRE Credit Services stands by their promise to produce results with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Free Consultation: Potential clients have the option for a free consultation during the signup process. During this, each client gets an in-depth analysis of their credit reports, with no obligation to work with the firm.
- Seven Step Process: As stated above, CRE Credit Services has a unique 7 Step System used to repair clients’ credit. It is designed to be used over 6 months but the firm has stated that some clients see results in as little as 30-45 days.
- Educational Resources: The CRE Credit Services team provides a ton of information on credit repair, credit education, credit support, credit reports, etc. They have an informative blog, FAQs, and more providing insights on these topics.
CRE Credit Services has many great benefits to their services, such as their unique 7 Stage Repair Process, developed by a former member of the Experian team. However, they do have a few drawbacks to note:
- Time in Business: CRE Credit Services has only been in business 6 years, making them relatively new to the credit repair industry. Some companies have been in business well over 10 years, giving them more experience.
- Hours of Operation: CRE Credit Services operate 8 am to 7 pm Central Time while some companies operate until 9 or 10 pm. This can be somewhat limiting to clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does CRE Credit Services cost?
To start with, the company offers a free initial consultation where a professional will review your situation and provide expert advice on what course of action you could follow and how CRE Credit Services can help. The company has a tiered pricing structure that is dependent on your situation. There is a 100 percent money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Does CRE Credit Services allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?
The service is provided on a per-individual basis.
How does CRE Credit Services repair my credit?
With a seven-stage process, the company audits the responses from creditors, collection agencies and other relevant reporting agencies. The company also has direct contact with these agencies and requires a timely response in accordance with law. This persistent action prompts the creditors to remove inaccuracies.
How does CRE Credit Services provide credit monitoring?
When you use CRE Credit Services, the company will immediately go to work for you and investigate any errors on your report and until you can be sure your report is completely accurate.
How long will it take before I start to see results with CRE Credit Services?
The program lasts six months, but most clients see results within 30 to 45 days.
What results can I expect from CRE Credit Services?
CRE is committed to helping improve clients’ credit scores and removing negative marks on credit reports.
How can I contact CRE Credit Services?
Contact the company by phone at 1-888-799-7267.
CRE has published on its website copies of actual credit reports and repairs it has made to these. Some of these reports show that significant delinquencies have been removed. These published documents show that in some cases as many as 12 false reports have been eliminating within the first stage of the repair process.
The company also claims to be able to raise credit scores in as few as 30 to 45 days, and in all cases should be able to make significant improvements during its six-month process.
CRE Credit Services provides excellent help to customer with credit concerns. Here is look at how the pricing works.
It doesn’t cost a dime to chat with a certified credit specialist about your case. This consultation will discuss your options and present plans that would potentially help you repair your credit.
Because everyone has a different situation and every client’s needs are unique, CRE doesn’t have set pricing but instead caters it according to what best suits the person. In order to get a definitive number of cost per month, customers should call CRE and get a quote based on how extensive their needs are.
CRE prides itself in providing exemplary customer service. The company wants you to be satisfied with the service it gives you. If at any time you are dissatisfied with the work CRE is doing, you may cancel your enrollment and get back the money you have paid.
How It Works
CRE will take a hands-on, immediate approach to resolving your credit problems. Here are some steps they will take in your case.
- Evaluation and advice. CRE will begin by sitting down with you and reviewing your credit report. A specialist will identify problem areas and what is causing your credit score to be low. The specialist will then provide you with education and information on things you can do to improve your score on your own.
- Based on your specific needs, CRE will come up with a sound strategy on how to tackle your credit challenges.
- Audit creditors and agencies. CRE will next contact the reporting agencies and collectors directly and point out erroneous charges and delinquencies and demand removal. In accordance with law, inaccurate information must be removed when identified. CRE will dispute these aggressively.
- Permanently removed. One of the great things CRE will do is make sure agencies remove inaccurate marks completely and permanently. The company guarantees that all such information will be forever removed from your record. This gives you peace of mind.
What to Expect when Signing Up
- Reputable company. You can be confident that by enrolling with CRE that you are partnering with a company you can trust. CRE is compliant with all applicable regulations in the industry and has accreditations from the National Association of Credit Services Organizations.
- Swift action. CRE won’t delay in getting to your case. The company will immediately begin addressing your issues.
- Persistent and serious. CRE is dedicating to resolving your credit challenges and in getting appropriate agencies to take action to removing false information. Therefore, CRE is emphatic in its requirements to agencies.
- CRE promise to resolve issues in a timely manner to keep inaccuracies off your report forever.
What Can Be Removed?
There are a number of items on your report that CRE will address and eliminate. Each of these will improve your score. Be aware that credit repair companies such as CRE cannot lawfully remove legitimate information from credit reports, just erroneous items.
- Late payments. These include items that were in fact paid on time or resolved but not recorded.
- Tax liens
- Students loans
- This includes automobiles and other items bought on credit.