Angle Financial Services

Angle Financial Services

• Started in 2010
  • Provides 3 Credit Reports

Angle Financial Services offers multifaceted personal and business financial credit repair solutions to nationwide consumers. The company is a registered credit repair agency and licensed independent insurance agency in Dover, Delaware.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.0 Read Review
#2 8.2 8.2 Read Review
#3 8.0 9.2 Read Review
#54 3.1 3.0 Current

The Good

• Multifaceted Credit Repair Services

With Angle Financial Services, clients can expect to receive a full range of credit restoration services. Each client that enrolls in Angle Financial Services program can expect to receive a customized plan of attack when it comes to the disputing process. Benefits of the service include:

Multifaceted Credit Repair Services

The multifaceted approach used by Angle Financial Services for credit repair includes free consultations, unlimited disputes, online anytime progress monitoring, and extensive credit information. The company also offers do-it-yourself credit repair instructions, identity theft insurance, debt settlement program, and more. The company also provides a wide range of services for businesses to help them address their specific credit needs. Angle Financial Services also offers business, home, and auto insurance for its clientele.

The Bad

• No Pricing Information
  • Complicated Money-Back Guarantee

While Angle Financial Services offers a comprehensive service to their clients, there are also limitations that prospective consumers need to be aware of. These limitations include the following items:

No Pricing Information

The credit repair company does not disclose any pricing information for its services to the general public on its corporate website. Consumers will need to contact the company directly and speak with a customer service representative in order to get a pricing quote.

Complicated Money-Back Guarantee

The credit repair service offered through Angle Financial Services is designed for a one year period and the refund guarantee if a client is unsatisfied can get complicated. If a client desires a refund at the end of 12 months, they must request an audit and the company will total up the deletions on the account. Each deletion is valued at $75. If the total value of deletions is less than the charged monthly fee, the client will be refunded the difference.

The Bottom Line

Angle Financial Services takes a multifaceted approach for clients in need of long-term credit repair. The company has numerous positive customer testimonials. The company refund policy is a bit complicated and the company does not disclose its pricing structure for its credit repair services to the general public on its corporate website.

View Top Rated Companies

7 Angle Financial Services Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

May 31st, 2017 Virginia Beach, VA

I worked with this company for 6 months for six months after my morgage company referred them to me and they did nothing to help my credit. I paid them $600 while I was on unpaid maternity leave trying to get my credit score up enough so I could buy a house. Luckily I'm still able to buy my house but no thanks to them. My credit score LOWERED after dealing with these people. Greg who I worked with was very friendly and q great salesman but obviously was not knowledgeable and what he was doing which is why I'm in the position I am now. His manager mark was really nasty to me when I called to ask for my money back and hung up on me. Then the owner john called me and was equally as nasty and informed he did not care about my credit score they do not promise to do anything and that I would not be getting money back or my credit "worked on" any more. They has me in tears from stress and them being just plain rude. I was promised by summertime my score would improve when it actually lowered by 10 points. They tried to talk circles and explain away everything but the fact is when I started 6 moths ago I was at 618 and now I'm at a 607 the numbers speak for themselves. PLEASE save yourself the heartache, time, and money and do not give these people your hard earned money they are literally scamming people. I have the credit reports to prove it please message me if you have any questions.

March 1st, 2017 Norman, OK

Owner sends threatening private messages to people who publicly oppose credit repair companies on public forums.

January 27th, 2017

Outstanding service. No sales pitch just direct action!

May 9th, 2014 Dover, DE

Great company. Had me done and in a home in 4 months. couldnt be happier!

January 4th, 2014 Port Richey, FL

Run, do not stop here, You will not at all be happy. We were not, we learned the hard way. Their are many company's to choose from out there that can help you, this one will only do what you can do for yourself. There are hidden fees in their contract. Fees that will go to collections if not paid. This company has proven to not care one bit about their paying customers credit, only their money. Run i tell you,,,,,RUN

January 4th, 2014 Port Richey, FL

In hiring this *Credit clean-up company* to improve our credit so we can qualify for a VA home loan we have discovered they only have done what we ourselves could have done for ourselves for free. We were assured a single month to month trial service costing $85.00 each (wife & i) total $170.00 and could cancel at anytime we wish with no issues. We paid in advance the $170.00 + set up fees of $25.00 =$195.00, we submitted all required information to them, we where told in 30 days the credit bureaus would send us our reports they have disputed and we will go from there. After waiting 45 days, my reports came in from the bureaus but not my wife's, i called the 3 bureaus only to find out the credit clean-up co. waited 2 1/2 weeks to send my wife's in (OF COURSE) they get paid month to month, meaning they can now charge ANOTHER month as the longer it takes the more money they can charge and make. So we paid another $170.00. I called David Robinson & John Rowley of this company to ask why the delay in sending in my wife's dispute letters? they replied they where both sent together. That was a lie because we called the 3 credit bureaus directly and was told they where mailed 2 1/2 weeks apart. I called the co. owner John Rowley to cancel, he stated we will be billed for another $170.00 as they bill in the arrears WHAT. I guess it was in the *FINE PRINT* of the contract, and if we do not pay it they will send us to their atty and to collections. We Came to them to clean up our credit, now we face worse credit because we trusted them. I called the owner John Rowley and begged him to not charge us as we were not aware or told of arrears charge? he laughed at me and stated my *atty will be in touch. We wish we never were told of this company by Todd Hassie, The Sr Mortgage Banker Evolve Bank & Trust of Tampa, Florida. This company is very unprofessional and will hurt your credit unless you pay their hidden fees, as they said they will. We pd in advance each of the 2 months, WHAT ARREARS? I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. BBB complaint filed as well.

January 4th, 2014 Port Richey, FL

Wife and i hired this company to clean up our credit so we could qualify for a VA home loan because i am a disabled Veteran. This company lied to us by stating we can go on a month paying basis and cancel at anytime with no worries or issues. We paid in advance for the first month $195.00 for both of us. Then they delayed sending in my wife's disputes to the credit bureaus by 2 1/2 weeks allowing them to bill and charge us another months fees. (Sneaky) We paid another month (IN ADVANCE AGAIN). With the rude way they spoke to us when calling in and the sneaky way they played the mailing in disputes delay, we decided to cancel, called (got voice mail & left canceling message) and also emailed as well we are canceling. No replies, so a call again to make sure they are aware we are canceling and spoke to owner John Rowley, he was rude, stated we still owe another months payment?. WHY i said, we paid in advance both months and have only been members for 48 days (Under 2 months) He states it is in the fine print in the contract that they bill in the arrears. WOW, and if we don't pay it, he is turning us over to his Atty and to collections. WAIT A MINUTE, We came to this company to clean up our credit, paid them 2 months & both in advance for something we later found out we could have done for ourselves for free or had ANY lender do it for us for free. Now we need worry of ANOTHER collection acct. as John stated on our credit reports?. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO A SOUL. Look on youtube as well for more info.