700 Plus Credit is a financial services company with over 10 years of industry experience and based out of Houston, Texas. Members are able to attend free seminars on a variety of financial topics and receive live chat assistance with the company’s customer service department.

Rank Chart

#56
700-plus-credit

Undisclosed
3.8

The Good

700 Plus Credit offers consumers a variety of credit tools and educational articles on its corporate website. Consumers receive access to loan calculators, credit card offers, and vehicle searches on the website. Also, members receive direct access to a credit analyst at all times as well as access to licensed real estate advisors to assist in home ownership, rentals, financing and investment. Members also are able to receive:

• Membership to a credit union to assist in reestablishing credit
  • Direct access to auto, mortgage, and personal lines of credit
  • Assistance in setting up savings and checking accounts
  • Help with obtaining secure and unsecured loans
  • Affiliate network access to discount services

The signup process takes only 15 minutes to complete. The company features a number of positive customer testimonials. Many customers have reported improvements in their credit ratings within 45 days.

The Bad

Program results are uncertain. It is important to note that many of the financial services provided by 700 Plus Credit can be performed by consumers themselves at no cost. However, these credit restoration services can be a good fit for those individuals who strongly desire to avoid the time-consuming hassles of performing these tasks alone.

The Bottom Line

700 Plus Credit Repair hosts free seminars on a wide variety of credit and personal finance topics. The company also provides consumers with numerous financial tools and educational articles. However, with it’s lack of transparency on pricing it’s hard to recommend this company.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does 700 Plus Credit cost?

The company is happy to speak with you about your case in a free consultation. After the consultation, you can elect to enroll as a customer. The cost to enroll and for 700 Plus Credit to work on your case varies from customer to customer.

Does 700 Plus Credit allow me to enroll more than one person or my whole family?

Individuals or two-party customers may enroll with 700 Plus Credit to repair credit scores.

How does 700 Plus Credit repair my credit?

As a customer, you will have the personalized attention from 700 Plus Credit from the time you enroll as a customer all the way through the entire process. The company will determine all the incorrect information on your credit report and will then work to get reporting bureaus and creditors to remove these inaccurate items.

How does 700 Plus Credit provide credit monitoring?

700 Plus Credit professionals will analyze your credit report and will inform you of troubling areas and potential reasons for your low score. You will be advised on changes you can make on your own as well as receive education on how to better manage your credit score.

How long will it take before I start to see results with 700 Plus Credit?

700 Plus Credit claims that customers should expect to see improvements to their credit score within 45 days of enrolling with the service.

What results can I expect from 700 Plus Credit?

Like all credit repair companies, 700 Plus Credit looks at every customer’s case in a customized way. This means no two customers will get the exact same results. However, all customers can expect complete commitments and individualized attention to their needs. In as little as 45 days, customers should see credit score improvement by the removal of incorrect information.

How can I contact 700 Plus Credit?

You can call 713-661-5505 to reach a 700 Plus Credit representative. You may also contact the company by sending an email to [email protected]

Published Results

700 Plus Credit are confident that you will be satisfied with the service you receive in a very short amount of time. On its site the firm claims you should see improvements to your score in as little as 45 days.

Price Breakdown

The most appealing aspect of 700 Plus Credit’s credit repair business is that the company is willing to sit down with you for a free consultation. In this consultation you and a credit repair specialized can decide whether you need the company’s service. A staff member will evaluate whether there are indeed items to repair from your report.

Pricing varies

You will pay according to how many items 700 Plus Credit is able to remove from your report. The exact fee amount is on a case-by-case basis.

Specific payment amounts undetermined

The company does not list on its website how much per-deleted item is charges. In order to determine this amount, you’ll have to call and speak with a company representative.

How It Works

The initial consultation is key to your credit repair success. Your low score may be due to poor spending habits, late payments, delinquent accounts and a host of other things. There may be nothing 700 Plus Credit can do to raise your score unless there are any incorrect marks on your report. The consultation will determine this.

If 700 Plus Credit recommends you use its service, and if you agree to do so, the company will begin communicating reporting bureaus and creditors to remove erroneous charges and outdated information on your report. Once these are removed, you score can go up to more desirable levels.

In addition, 700 Plus Credit provides a bevy of educational materials to help keep your financial picture healthy and to minimize the changes of you making the same mistakes over and over.

What to Expect when Signing Up

The sign-up process is a little more archaic than many credit repair services offer. Rather than sign up online and conduct all business through an online account, 700 Plus Credit requires you to sign-up in an office and to meet face-to-face with company representatives.

The request for free consultation is done online, but the other aspects of the enrolling process must be done in person.

What Can Be Removed?

By law, 700 Plus Credit cannot promise any exact results, nor can the company get rid of legitimate information on your credit report. What the company can do, however, is get reporting bureaus to remove unverified, inaccurate or false information from you report. Some of the things 700 Plus Credit can remove include . . .

• Charge-offs

X close

11 700 Plus Credit Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

November 5th, 2015 Liberty Hill, TX

I want to thank my credit specialist Elvira for helping me fix my credit, at first i was scared to try it out cause i thought you could not fix your credit but i was wrong you can,Elvira was good with answering all my questions at any time of the day.she explain every thing how it was going to be,i got my credit score to a 790 and that is good from a 570.i highly recommend elvira to everybody!!!!!!!

2. User Score

April 15th, 2015 Houston, TX

Very good company if you are looking to clean up your credit. I signed up with them and 1 less than 3 months they helped raise my credit score over 680. When I started, my credit was 520 something.

I highly recommend this company if you are looking for credit repair.

3. User Score

January 11th, 2015 San Antonio, TX

Do not spend your hard own money on 700 credit repair out of mesquite Texas or palm harbor homes this is a 100% scam.
    They convince you to sign on by saying if they don’t fix your credit you get your thousands of dollars back, another lie.
    You can fix your credit on your own.by contacting your creditors they are always willing to negotiate a deal at at lower amount that’s owed..
    I don’t know how these people can sleep by doing this to so many hard working families on an everyday basis and for Palm Harbor Homes to allow this scam to give to have an office for them on site makes me believe they are part of the scam them self , never buy real estate unless you have a Realtor they will never allow this to happen to anyone.

4. User Score

April 28th, 2014 Houston, TX

I had a very, very good experience with 700 Plus Credit.

I knew my credit score was in bad shape and I needed to purchase a new truck.

After 45 days of working with my credit repair specialist, my credit score was good enough to secure an excellent interest rate and I was able to get a new truck.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is in need of credit repair.

5. User Score

October 16th, 2013 Houston, TX

Bad rep, bad process, bad customer service, bad dispute resolution… just plain bad! Credit restoration services are a hit or miss proposition, anyway – but this group is a HUGE miss! After lofty claims and promises, there is no follow-up, you can t get a callback, can t get an email returned – even after management is alerted. They won t offer specifics as to the status of your file, or answer questions about the strategy – then act as if inquiring about it is a problem. If you re satisfied with dropping your money and saying forget it , these people are for you; but if you want to actually get what you pay for, and expect a minimum level of customer service – go somewhere else!

6. User Score

September 9th, 2013 Houston, TX

700 Plus credit helped me with my student loan debt. I fell behind on payments which brought down my credit score. I also had some medical bills on my report that were not mine.

They helped me consolidate my student loan debt and got rid of all the bogus medical bills.

They really helped me out. I would recommend the services of 700 Plus Credit to anyone with credit issues.

7. User Score

August 21st, 2013 Houston, TX

700 Plus Credit is by far the best company I have worked with. I worked with a great credit specialist that helped me get my credit score back up to 695 from a 420!

I highly recommend this company to anyone in the Houston area.

8. User Score

August 12th, 2013 Houston, TX

This is on of the best credit repair agencies in Houston. I tried 2 other companies before I found these guys. 700 Plus Credit was the only one that produced good results.

If you have bad credit, I would highly suggest going to these guys for help.

9. User Score

August 7th, 2013 Houston, TX

700 Plus Credit raised my credit score from a 633 to a 705 in 5 months time. My credit specialist, Elvira was great to work with.

I can now buy a home for my wife and kids.

Thank you 700 Plus Credit.

10. User Score

July 29th, 2013 Houston, TX

Great company to work with. I had a horrible credit score and could not get another truck for my company which I desperately needed.

I found 700 Plus Credit online and they immediately started to help restore my credit.

The whole process took about 4 months. The end result – I got a new truck and got my other refinanced with a much better interest rate.

Great company to work with – I HIGHLY recommend them.

11. User Score

February 28th, 2013 Mineral Wells, TX

Within the first 60 days they raised our credit scores by as much as 170 points. Challenge letters were sent out to the agencys within 7 days of signing up. They do have a garentee and many of the local mobile home dealers will apply the fees paid to 700 credit to the down payment.