Crutchfield Logo

Mark Stanford

Sales folks are very knowledgeable and friendly. They helped me pick out the right equipment for the price I was looking for. I would not hesitate to use Crutchfield for any of my home stereo needs.

Matt Sherman Beaumont, TX

I ordered online and everything was easy to navigate. I was offered assistance through email several times. Product was shipped and delivered in a timely manner . Product was received as it was described.

Chad Newport News, VA

Placed a call prior to making the purchase. Representative recommended a couple options that would meet my requirements. Purchased one of the suggested models and it performed exactly as I was anticipating.

Shirley Granger Scooba, MS

The radio was received in a timely manner. You are were kind, considerate, and very helpful. I really appreciate the pride you display in your profession. That is very rare these days.

James N Bayville, NJ

Crutchfield is the best company for all your electronics needs . They have great products and great customer support and service. They also have a no hassle return policy . I highly recommend them .

Mary Huling Vero Beach, FL

I was very pleased with my experience . Craig helped me and was great answering my many questions. My Bose wave radio/ cd player arrived very quickly! Great company I would order from them again! Happy in Florida!!

Chris Kennedy Westbrook, ME

They are an amazing company!! Always helpful! Technicians really know their stuff! Been shopping with them since high school in 96. Freshman year. I recommend them to everyone!

J Moody Vilonia, AR

My shopping experience with Crutchfield was seamless and enjoyable. The readyharness option was a very nice benefit. I ordered the pac harness with a steering wheel control ready headunit. The steering wheel controls dont work with this combination like it was implied that it would. Other than that I am completely satisfied.

Bogo Reston, VA

Crutchfield did everything to ensure my do-it-yourself speaker installation would be easy and successful. I am very impressed by the level of customer service and attention to detail.

Mike Barden Buffalo, NY

Ordered this Sony 4K HDR TV Model#X950G and it arrived in excellent condition. Shopping experience was smooth and prompt. Overall I'm quite happy with my purchase and I'll add more as I learn how to use various apps.

Andy Clifton, NJ

The speakers were quite easy to install in my 1994 Miata. Despite the smaller size than the OEM speakers, they sound great. The bass and midrange performance is quite good for the size. I'm pleased with my purchase.

Long Haughton, LA

Have purchased from them twice before and was totally satisfied. The Pioneer I bought from them a couple years ago already gone bad, but that’s not their fault, so I decided to just replace it with the same as was in my other truck. This purchase experience, though has not left me 100% happy, but got on phone with them and have to send it back for them to handle

Robert McCoy Gwynn Oak, MD

I ordered the Sony STR-DN 1080 7.2 channel home theater on Monday and received it on Tuesday. The price was right and the receiver is excellent. The sound is out of this world. I love it! Robert from Gwynn Oak. Md

Daryl K Smith Monsey, NY

I love this company. Everyone who works there has a nice laid back attitude and you feel like you could settle back and join in at the company barbecue. Great products and great service. Thats all folks.

Bryan E. Great Falls, MT

Being able to speak with someone about the piece of equipment I was interested in was more than helpful. He also took the time to discuss an issue with a stereo I already own. I will be a repeat customer.

Michael Cellini Addison, IL

As a repeat customer, I found they not only had the item I needed in stock, but also the two accessories I wanted, unlike any other retailer, online or not, with the exception of the manufacturer. Prices the same, quick fulfullment and free shipping here, so why not?

Joey Matamoras, PA

I truly don’t mind spending a little more at crutchfield. You customer service is superb and worth every penny. Getting a thank you card from Lauren in the mail was a great touch. Keep it going.

Craig B. Toms River, NJ

This is a great place to deal with. Very good detailed descriptions and specs of what your buying. Great reviews by staff. Cash for points work very well. Shipping is unbelievably fast.

Alan Fremont, NE

Great experience, first time user. Only reason not 5 is the speaker bracket sent with speakers, I had to cut to size because the speaker was not exact fit (tabs t fit a smaller speaker). Everything else was excellent with the instructions provided and usability of the system.

Chris Prairieville, LA

I have ordered products from y'all before and have no problems. Customer service and technical help were great. I'm sure that I will be making future purchases with Crutchfield.

David Menomonee Falls, WI

I had no problem with choosing the radio for our 2011 Jeep Wrangler. Plenty of options and price ranges. It’s nice to read up on the functions of the radio. The options for the install kit are great as well.

Amanda Garcia Boise, ID

Super awesome company! Make finding the correct equipment easy for my vehicle, came with all the supplies for a more than fair prices, and shipped fast! I will be purchasing more from Clutchfield.

joe Nashville, TN

Great prices and selection and made it easy picking the right parts for my car. Instructions and install kits were awesome additions as well and saved me quite a bit of money.

Manchap Stone Mountain, GA

The representative that advised me was very helpful !!!! I was directed to the item I really needed. I am very pleased with my purchase. In addition the item arrived on time.

Ange Boca Raton, FL

Online Ordering was easy. They had the lowest price online. Purchased the Jaybird X4 earbuds for $99. They were delivered in 2 days. Just in time for Christmas. Will definitely order from them again.

Brian O'Fallon, IL

I have ordered from Crutchfield several times. Always received quality products. I ordered Memphis Audio Power Reference 5x7's. Great speaker. But it looks like they shipped me items that someone else returned. There is supposed to be screws, speaker wire and it was all missing and the boxes were beat up. If I order a new product I expect everything to be in the box! It seems silly, but it matters to me when I spend this kind of money of good equipment.

Brad Whitener Martinsburg, WV

There is really no other place to buy car stereo stuff. Awesome website, good support, competitive pricing. I got everything needed for a complicated install on the first shipment.

Jerry Torres Lubbock, TX

This company has great merchandise at a great price. They go above and beyond to make sure the items you purchase are going to fit your vehicle. I will definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

Black Hills Hillbilly Lead, SD

Ordering was simple and arrived 3 days later. Replacing stock front door speakers and they provided additional informational sheets to explain taking door panels apart. Thank you Crutchfield !

Daniel Marien Melbourne, FL

Excellent product (Marantz HD CD-1), shipped speedily. I also appreciated the advice available on the website for CD players and headphones. I will surely do business again with Crutchfield. Thank you.

JamesTB Lugoff, SC

Easiest website to use, with everything that would fit my car along with the install kit. The emailed instructions were easy to follow. My order arrived within two days. I am a repeat customer.

Chris D Roanoke, VA

Once again a great experience buying audio/video components. Great staff in person (Brandon) and over the phone (KP and Buzz). When the time comes to upgrade again, I will be a returning costumer.

Burden Country Club Hills, IL

Excellent customer service. I could tell by the demeanor of the person that helped me with my order that he really is knowledgeable and enjoys his job. I would definitely recommend your services to my friends..

John Sterling, VA

Very helpful website, super fast shipping, arrived in less than 24 hours from placing order. I had one minor issue with the installation of my head unit and customer service was very helpful in getting it resolved.

kenneth hamblin Catawba, VA

I'm very pleased with the ease of ordering from your website. The price was less than anyone else. My item came in very quickly and in excellent condition. I will definitely use crutchfield again.

Angel Cruz

Really happy with this company. They take care of everything for you. Fast shipping, good prices and excelent customers services. You people are the best!! Keep it up and thank you Crutchfield. ;-)

Debi Woodstock, IL

Ordered new stereo & speakers for eclipse, they were a great help when I called, all done stereo sounds great.,got there harness for the car,and did it myself. Thank you guys. Great price too

Jimmy Whitson O'Fallon, IL

My order was handled expeditiously and I received the well packaged merchandise in the stated Crutchfield delivery goal. The new speakers for my 1994 Ford Explorer sound great,

Eric Stender North Port, FL

This is the third stereo I ordered through Crutchfields over the years. As always they make it simple to shop by vehicle type. Great products and awesome staff are there to assist along the way.

Terry Claypool Owensboro, KY

I has no idea what I needed to order and my representative put a package together and it was perfect. No guessing if I had everything. I'll definitely use your company again.

Ray Brittingham Newark, DE

The website was easy to compare stereos and pick the right one for our vehicle. Bought the prewired harness so it was easy pug and play. The installation instructions were right on. Very fast delivery too.

Jon Chardon, OH

2014 Camaro front speaker wiring connector is for a ford and you must make modifications to get it to fit the factory gm plug properly. Wish this was actually written somewhere so I could have at least known as I was trying to install. Far be it that Camaro wiring adapters be made for Camaros instead of shadetree fixed from a ford wiring plug adapter. Other than that the focul speakers are awesome and an update even to Boston speakers.

Bill Watts Hillsboro, OR

Crutchfield eliminated the need for me to go find a brick and mortar car audio place. The ready harness service significantly simplified the install and I was done in no time. And the head unit sounds amazing. Quick delivery

Paul Peterson Santa Maria, CA

Satisfaction, as usual !! I am pleased with the experience. Crutchfield shines again!! Every aspect of the process was seamless. Thanks to the Crutchfield team for an outstanding experience.

Barbara J Petersen Mars Hill, NC

Extremely helpful on-line chat helped me narrow down what I was looking for. When I did order, everything arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Plus, the prices were the best I found in my comparisons.

James Ashwell Vinton, VA

I placed my order at 3:00 pm and my order arrived at my door step the very next day w/out special shipping charges! kudos to all your staff that made it possible. I will surely recommend Crutchfield to anyone.

Harry New City, NY

Ordering was very easy. Price was outstanding. People were very helpful in placing the order. I trust when I have questions the service will be second to none. Order was delivered as promised.

David Young Orange, TX

I’ve always been able to find quality products at affordable prices at Crutchfield. Also, I’ve always found the customer service and support to be the best in the industry. Always helpful and professional.

russ liddle Newburyport, MA

ordered crux RVCVW-73, came with a hand drawn, not very clear wiring diagram. needed to call for assistance (which was very helpful) found out I needed two additional wires, I had to provide and install not clearly noted, the instructions and the diagram could have been more informative. In the end the product worked as advertised

Robert E. Millick Windsor, CA

The catalog information is complete. Having both front and back panel photos of equipment like receivers, amplifiers, and tuners is so helpful when making purchasing decisions.