Crutchfield Logo

Cory lawler Merritt Island, FL

I purchased a 86 “ tv, onkyo receiver. Then a sonos command unit and eero WiFi. Norm is fantastic!!! He helped me decide on the best options without draining the bank. Julia in tech support has the patience of a saint. I’m not a techy person. She walked me through set up. I can’t say enough nice things about Crutchfield!

Josh Welch Mabank, TX

I have used Crutchfield several times over the years and I am always pleased with their quality products and great selection. Their customer service is top-notch and shipping is always fast. I will continue to use them in the future for all of my audio needs.

Wil Mableton, GA

I was Christmas shopping for my younger granddaughter and looking for a good wireless headphones with a special color.I was directed to Crutchfeild site and found the color that she might like,so ordered it and the item was had free shipping and was at my doorstep in 2 days.Received great service and a great price.

Fernie Tulare, CA

Best online purchase experience I have ever had. Great deal on speakers and accessories which came quickly and well packaged. Called customer service for a quick technical question and got through quickly and with great info. Will shop here again soon.

Mick Glen Cove, NY

Crutchfield made my purchase easy as could be! Actually ordered the wrong unit initially, but one call to cust service and the initial order was cancelled and the correct one placed....2 days later I had my new unit, and the prices are more then competitive!!

Ron C. Champaign, IL

I've always had excellent service from Crutchfield. This current order went just the same. They have the product lines I'm interested in and everything was included for my install (mounting brackets, connectors, instructions). With other companies, that would have cost extra. I'm sold on Crutchfield. Great folks!!!

Paul Costa Smethport, PA

I've been buying from Crutchfield for over 30 years. They've never disappointed me; from the expert customer service and help picking out compatible products, to the excellent shipping and delivery process. I tell everyone who asks, "Crutchfield is the L.L. Bean of electronics!"

Brian Albuquerque, NM

Always and absolutely the best customer service in the business. Ordered a pair of Klipsch 280FA speakers. They arrived exactly when they were due to arrive. The box of one was a bit worst for the wear, but the speakers were perfect.

Larry Trap

Crutchfield offers a wide array of quality products which they provide comprehensive details for along with how-to videos and both online and phone advice, instruction and help. Crutchfield's return policy is very liberal, although I have not had to use it. I feel guaranteed that my purchase is a sound investment in quality merchandise.

Tim K. Cherry Hill, NJ

I love that I can look up products and get full specifications and hands-on research from their knowledgeable team. I have been a customer of Crutchfield since around 1990, and this great company is my go-to site whenever I consider making a purchase for electronics. My thanks to Mr. Bill Crutchfield and his amazing team!

Mike C Greenwell Springs, LA

I would give 7 out of 5 stars if possible. In today’s world getting customer service as good as I got with Crutchfield is next to impossible. They are truly a top notch company and have great prices. This was my first purchase from them but will definitely be a life long customer for sure!

Greg Charlotte, NC

I’ve been shopping here since I was a teenager, I love the product selection, and even when it seems like what you want is a little more, my eyebrows always go up when you guys send me an email stating the items are on sale, or has had a price drop. Keep doing what you do...

Richard Erdman Hegins, PA

My new car radio arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. The correct accessories for installation were included in the package and installation was a snap. Pricing was good and I am very happy with my purchase and Crutchfield's handling of my order.

Gerry, North Branford, Ct. North Branford, CT

Researching and ordering through Crutchfield couldn't be easier. Purchased the Onkyo TX-RZ620 Home Theater Receiver at a great price and couldn't be happier. Set up was a breeze and even with my near twenty year old Polk speakers, it sounds like an entirely new upgraded system.

Adam Zephyrhills, FL

Fast delivery. Great product selection and combinations that I knew would work with my vehicle. Plus great discounts on installation accessories for the stereo I bought, with them all selected for me so I knew I would have everything I needed for my installation. Very pleased as usual.

Shane Lopez Sandy, TX

What I like about Crutchfield, The "this fits your vehicle" feature in the website is awesome! Having confidence that what you are about to click 'buy' on is going to fit once you get it is irreplaceable. Also the fact that they bundle factory to speaker connectors and mounting adapters as well as detailed instructions on how to properly remove/replace the items is next level stuff! You don't get that just anywhere, that's for sure! Crutchfield IS the Best Company!

Donald Henderson Etowah, NC

My purchase was easy! It arrived in 2 days with free shipping! I'm impressed and will definitely shop Crutchfield first from now on. I used to look at the catalog and drool as a teen, now I can buy that killer stereo and electronics with ease. Thanks and I will shop here again!

John Gulla Oldsmar, FL

I made my first order with Crurchfield for a Denon receiver. I was very pleased with the email follow ups, tracking information, same day shipping and the speed of the delivery. Everything arrived as expected and I am thoroughly enjoying my purchase. Now I will need more speakers! Thank you Crutchfield!

Rob Foster Renton, WA

Price was excellent, delivery was faster than I expected, and the product is perfect for my needs. There was a good selection available, and I was able to find a receiver that had the best combination of quality, features, and price. I will definitely use Crutchfield again.

Delbert Echols Beachwood, OH

Can always depend on excellent service from Crutchfield. Very helpful advice in setting up my dual amp system in my 1994 Chevy Silverado ext cab. Received all the install accessories and very clear instructions. I always start by looking for the cheapest price but I end up coming back to Crutchfield.

Jeremy Pocase Milton, FL

Loved the ease of use of the website to find exactly what I was looking for! The new stereo looks great, functions great, and thanks to Crutchfield's instructions and wiring help option, install took less than 30 min! Now onto speakers!

Thomas Bollhofer Longwood, FL

Crutchfield is the best. They really go out of their way to make it an enjoyable experience. The ready made harness service is awesome and a huge time saver. Their technical support is top notch and their prices are awesome. This is my third time buying from Crutchfield and they never disappoint. Thank you!

Rip Spring Hill, FL

I used Crutchfield vehicle search and was able to buy the correct radio for my sons car. They recommended all the necessary accessories.....wiring harness, face plate, etc. I followed the installation instructions and had it installed in about 20 minutes.

Karl Lehr Norwich, CT

I have dealt with Crutchfield for 15 years and there is no better place to buy electronics from. The selection, service and knowledge put forth by the company is unsurpassed and keeps getting better and adapting to the changing landscape.

Brandon Jacksonville, FL

I love the wide variety of quality products available at Crutchfield! The prices are good, and you can usually find good sales. The shipping is always super fast and I've never had any issues with the company. Keep it up Crutchfield.

Sterling Mitchell Hollywood, FL

Front & rear speakers were delivered as specified by your rep. This was a birthday gift to my son, so it had to be delivered on time. We installed the speakers using the brackets & the plug & play wire harnesses supplied. They sound great. Alot better than the one factory paper speaker that was still working.

Howard Gaskill Georgetown, DE

I wanted an audio receiver that could be hooked up to my new smart TV, much like a sound bar. Other sites didn't give me the full information I needed so I tried Crutchfield. The tech advisor I chatted with answered all my questions, both about receivers AND the TV I have. Great help.

Greg Hiser Friday Harbor, WA

Delivery right on time, products exactly what I ordered, all installation items fit correctly. Just a note: for my 2016 GMC Sierra Crew Cab, rear door adapters could use a 3/4 inch spacer to bring the front of speaker out to factory level and seal to the back of the door panel.

Fred Myers Florence, AL

Their customer service is truly exceptional. I can't remember the last time I was treated as if I was their only customer. The follow-up of information provided and the filling and shipping of the resulting order was equally exemplary. In every respect, they could serve as the model all businesses should follow.

Joan T Russell Jonesborough, TN

Competitive pricing and the quickest delivery time I have ever experienced! The camera was well packaged and I could not be more pleased with my decision to purchase from Crutchfield. I will not hesitate to shop there again for future camera needs.

MIKE L. Minneapolis, MN

GREAT SELECTION AND FAST DELIVERY... BUT HORRIBLE INSTRUCTIONS, HALF THE INFO IS MISSING! START A CUSTERMER FEEDBACK LINE WHERE REAL LIFE USERS CAN GO BACK AFTER THE INSTALL AND ADD ALL THE INFO & TIPS, NESSASARRY TO DO THE JOB COMPLETLY AND CORRECTLY!!!

John Braga Ocala, FL

Everyone and everything, from the sales guy I spoke to, the tech who made sure the part I wanted would work with my car, to the sale checkout was outstanding. This isn't the first time I've bought from Crutchfield, and it sure won't be the last!

Bob Roach, MO

Volume control is as advertised, works great, shipped same day as ordered (Wednesday, June 20th), really good service and it arrived at the Kansas City Post Office on Friday June 22 (2 1/2 hrs away from me).... BUT was not delivered until the following Monday, June 25th. USPS Sucks !!

Bill Graford, TX

After speaking with the sales associate I was assured EVERYTHING needed to install speakers would be included . Upon opening the box and reading the instructions the first thing I see is I need to go to the hardware store to purchase 8 screws. Wouldn’t be an issue if I didn’t live 40 miles from the nearest hardware store. Speakers still aren’t installed because of it. How hard can it be to include what you know is needed?

Shawn Justesen Kaysville, UT

Incredible customer service and the shipping was extremely fast. I was directed through my installation and their prices are always fair. Best website by far for buying anything audio related. Just got a life long customer, much love from Alexandria, Virginia.

Mike H Hillsborough, NJ

The website was extremely helpful - the compare feature really helped me make my decision. My speakers arrived very quickly, and in perfect condition. I haven't gotten them hooked up yet, but expect no problems based upon the reviews. I would absolutely buy again from Crutchfield.

scott wilkerson Oscoda, MI

The installation instructions were not accurate and basically wrong in some cases. They had noted hacksawing out areas of the dash support in order to install a new receiver, all unnecassary and TG I measured first to verify. The cable adapetrs for the new speakers had the wrong lead so they required to be cut-off and new attachments added. There instructions do not cover for a door speaker installation how to remove the feature which has all the various wire connections for; lock, window open/close, side mirrors. However, their instructions did show how to remove the door, instrument panels adequetly.

Tha Skiz Madison, AL

I've had 2 or 3 good experiences with them and plan on continuing to do business with them [ IF ] this last purchase works out fairly. [ BUT ] This last order for a $1300 item came in and it was a BEAT UP OPEN BOX. impacts so hard that the foam packing was destroyed. (Just tell me your low on stock and it will be a couple of days! I could have still had it this weekend.) wasted my time reshipping and shot my plans this weekend. They do have another one on the way, and It had better be new or I can get just as stupid. You guys need to replace that mans Drone, (he is right) and he is posting everywhere. I wont if this replacement is new.

Derrick S. Foy Santa Monica, CA

Great experience, very fast shipping, great price. Thank you

Donald Flowers Columbus, OH

The staff at Crutchfield are technical experts in the audio electronics field.

Rick pickinpaugh Knoxville, TN

Fantastic service answered all questions, fast shipping. Thank you

Art Nesbitt New Castle, PA

Always a perfect shopping experience! Simple to order, pay and ship. Fast service!

Michael Golden Yorktown, VA

1 day delivery time Instructions were great Speakers installed in less than 2 hours

Matthias Varhola Sevierville, TN

Very good service with the purchase, in the form of instsllation guides and necessary or helpful hardware.

Austin White Millbrook, AL

Excellent sales team that go the extra mile ; this company really goes all out to satisfy and keep their customers

Randy C Dallas, TX

Fast service and item was in stock! Website is easy to navigate and provides a great deal of information.

donny v

Very good experience with Crutchfield radio arrived fast sounds great. Would buy again from this company

Noreen Buckley San Francisco, CA

Great customer service. They are very helpful and their system to communicate with customers is very easy and helpful!

Aj Martin ,

My purchase included everything I needed for my audio installation, with great instructions. I will definitely be purchasing my future audio equipment from crutchfield.

Canuck Mike St. Petersburg, FL

Risk free purchase guarantee, easy ordering or return. Lifetime tech support for purchased items with local US based technicians. All in all a great experience.