Crutchfield Logo

Leonard Dwiggins Portland, OR

Great selection. Fast service. Have not used customer service, but I can't believe it's any different from every other service they supply. Second purchase and am completely satisfied. Everything came well packaged and at the time promised.

Lake Ellicott City, MD

Speaker stands were very good quality, easy to assemble, and fit the Sonos speakers perfectly. Delivery was on time and packaged to prevent damage. Definitely extremely satisfied with Crutchfield after being disappointed with Bestbuy.

David Winkowski Ironwood, MI

It was very easy, once on their web site to find what I wanted, to read and study all the specs and then load it in my shopping cart. Check out was easy also and with free2 day shipping , you can not go wrong with Crutchfield.

Vince Meier Mantua, OH

I was very pleased with the ordering process. My radio came on time and I was very pleased. I am a first time user with your website and was taken aback by the messages I got of real concern for me and my purchase. I am a first time buyer but will not be a one time buyer. Thank you very much. Vince Meier

Michael Wichita, KS

Very competitive pricing made even better with their customer service and lifetime tech support! 2-day free shipping is also amazing. Much better than you'd get from Amazon or other big box stores! I highly recommend using Crutchfield!

Rodney Dotson Olympia, WA

Buying from Crutchfield is a no worry experience. The product line is fantastic. Their support is great. If you ever have a question they have knowledgeable agents who are quick to answer. Their installation manuals are accurate and easy to follow.

Wayne Indianapolis, IN

There were a few things that stood out for me - #1 was making sure the item I was looking would fit my truck - most places that sell items like that do that anymore , but what they don’t do is send detailed instructions , adapter plates , wiring adapters - pretty much everything I needed to do the install myself.

James Clermont, FL

Great products and selection, good prices, especially when they have a sale going on. The Advisors can be reached by phone or online chat, they are friendly, helpful and know what they are talking about and do not pressure you to buy. Crutchfield has the absolute best support and customer service in the online audio/electronics field.

Nilo Ramos Conway, SC

The experience was very satisfying. The expert reviews and customer reviews are very useful for making a decision on a product. The website is very easy to navigate, and the prices are competitive. I just wish it offered free returns.

Stephen Dodd Peachtree City, GA

I am so happy that I decided to do my car stereo install myself. The shopping experience with Crutchfield was straight-forward and easy. I decided to have the radio harness done for me, excellent decision! I even had a question that was handled on a Sunday by their tech support. I had it all done in a couple of hours. Thank you Crutchfield!

Y Trevino Redmond, WA

Product arrived very quickly and they kept me informed on the status of the delivery constantly. Also, product was on back order or pre order in many other electronics and camara stores. So was happy to know they had it available.

Adam Oakland, CA

When I want to buy electronics, my first thought is of my father, who was a stereo and speaker enthusiast who said to always look at Crutchfield first. They know what they’re doing and stand behind their merchandise, he always said. He’s the one that first made me a Bose man!

Art Apopka, FL

I have been a customer for over ten years and have helped many friends and family find wonderful products from Crutchfield over the years. Everything I have ever purchased worked perfect and the free installation instructions have been very helpful.

Nick Winston-Salem, NC

Purchased the single Din Kenwood reciever and made sure to get a universal cubbie holder and also paid the extra money to have the wiring already done for the radio. Everything went flawlessly and for not have having installed a Head unit for 10 + years I was able to knock this out in about an hour.

Gene Lindow Marengo, IL

the selection of wall speakers was excellent. But one thing that would have made it better would be the outside dimension so of the product, not just the cutout. Reason, not everyone wants to remove the current speaker from the wall. This would have made the experience even better.

Adrian Belmont, MA

Crutchfield has the right mix of competitive pricing, detailed online information, excellent technical advice and great customer service. For this purchase prices were the same as Amazon and they offer quick free shipping and lifetime technical support - easy decision.

Mike Rogers, AR

Purchased a Marantz SR5013 with free two day shipping. Product arrived in two days. Was impressed with shrink wrap box covering. Had purchased a TV from another vendor and another shipper about the same time with free four day shipping. Arrived in ten days. Thanks Crutchfield.

Jason Andrews Tucson, AZ

Needed advice to add outdoor speakers to a Sunbrite Veranda TV. Spoke with Tony who advised the Phase outdoor amp. Great purchase hooked up to TV and instant sound thru the speakers. Tony was very knowledgeable and helpful. Easy install.

MikeB-Pgh Bethel Park, PA

I purchased a new Canon EOS RP camera, and as always was delighted with Crutchfield's service. Web site is easy to use and provides a lot of great information, price was good, order was easy to place, communication was excellent, product was shipped promptly and well packed. I've never had a bad Crutchfield experience.

Barnabas Bazemore Chipley, FL

whats advertised and purchased at Crutchfield is great audio and video products at nice affordable prices love the specials if you love good quality or a professional who want the best then this is the place for you to check out

Greg in Savannah Savannah, GA

To Quote Tina Turner....... “Simply the best”!!! Price, Customer Service , Tech support, I’ve used them all. Running a business is not easy.... but it’s important to do what you say you are going to do! Crutchfield does!!

Volvo S60/XC90 Pioche, NV

Used provided wiring adaptor for Volvo S60 Absolutely no problem. Easy to follow install instruction. Works flawlessly. Good price and with deep discount on install kit beats Amazon. So good bought another and will buy a third soon.

whitewolfowner Roswell, NM

For the most part Crutchfield is pretty good; however when you run into a problem with a piece of gear, they leave you hanging in the dust with the manufacturer as they did with me years ago with an Onyko receiver. One would not complain about that if they made sure the sellers they dealt with treated their customers properly and honored their warranties. In that area, make sure you know who this particular distributor is since they distribute other brands than Onyko and make sure you avoid those products like the plague since they do not honor their warranties and in my case didn't even know what they were talking about......what did Cructchfield do..........NOTHING. Now, a second flag from Crutchfield. I was looking at display they had for the Nikon 80-400mm lens and under the product description they claim that this lens is equivalent to a 120-600mm lens on a SLR. There are two things wrong with this statement. First of all, Nikon has never made a film camera in the APS format, so the statement should read DSLR; not SLR and it should say that it is equivalent to a 120-600mm lens on a NIKON APS or DX camera. I tried bringing this to their attention through the chat at noon on Tuesday 5/21/19 and I was completely ignored, so I'm writing this blog to warn hopefully, anyone who thinks of buying photo gear from Crutchfield to do enough research so you know where their descriptions are wrong. One should not sell equipment that one does not know what they are talking about. Obviously, their so called customer service is not anywhere as good as they'd like you to believe they are; so if you buy from them, be cautious and make sure you know what you are buying and remember that it's not just the store you buy from, but who the distributor is behind them that is supposed to be there when Crutchfield abandons you after the sale because at some point they will leave you in the dust on your own.

Kevin L Philadelphia, PA

I ordered a Kenwood radio and forgot to select the additional parts needed. I called Crutchfield the next day and they shipped out the other parts with no hesitation or cost. Great Customer Service and delivery on time 2 days

Jim Kingsburg, CA

Fast free delivery,good price,and everything I purchased fit perfect in my F-150 SC and sounds great.I only had one problem the screws that came with the included adapter would not work with my application.I ended up using 8/32 screws,washers,and lock nuts.Very happy with purchase.

Rex Butler McDonough, GA

Great selection, knowledgeable sales people and good prices. What more could you ask for? Fast delivery. Each time I order from Crutchfield I receive my order in 2 days. I will continue to order my audio products from Crutchfield.

Rick Summerville, SC

Ordered placed and received within two days. All items were securily packed and all items received in great condition. Everything I needed for install was sent and made install very easy. I would use this company again for my audio needs.

Andy Bohlen Urbana, IL

I'll always shop / use crutchfield. They have the best deals, knowledge, products, hardware, and free shipping!! I can't comment on returns due to the fact I've never had to return anything. If I'm unsure about something I just call their tech support, they'll have the answers.

Nelson Temple, TX

Top Notch company. A truly "Value Added" company that can compete with any company in value and price. Received my new radio quickly, well packaged and with complete installation instructions. One of the top 2-3 businesses I've ever dealt with on the web. They have gotten their "niche" market down "pat". Hope I can do business with them again.

Glenn Anderson Key West, FL

I had a technical issue & question related to my new Sonos amp. My call went to sales. Sales Rep got me to Tech support with a smooth hand off (I didn't have to repeat my any of the intro info (name, product, basic problem, etc.) Tech was able to help me quickly figure out the issue and recommend solutions.

Paul Griffitts Carson City, NV

This has been a great experience. I purchased a new stereo for my truck and modifications had to be made. I called the customer service department and talked to Dustin and he was able to tell me exactly what needed to be done. He also sent me photos of what and how to modify. I will definitely be purchasing future products from crutchfield.

Shawn Mess Littleton, CO

Bought a Kenwood Excelon KDC-X303. I also boughtnthe pre-wired harness. Had stereo installed under 20minutes. I did forget the mic for hands free. Harness made it so nice. I also asked about getting speakers down the road. Helpful, polite. Fast delivery . Great price as well. Outstanding

Steve Kennewick, WA

Speakers fit perfect thanks to the web tools. Very nice upgrade from 25 watt stock speakers. The Polk audio speakers had all the connectors needed. The Rockford Fosgate speaker terminals were too large for the slide type connectors so I cut off the connectors and soldered the wire directly to the speaker. Works great! Sound proofing the doors and around the speakers helped a lot too.

Chris Gilbert, AZ

The Crutchfield site provided great information that gave me the details to choose shat I needed. The delivery ws ln tkme and well packaged. The instructions provided made installation 'a snap', (since that seems how car interiors are). Their technical support were quick to answer, and were very knowledgable.

Mike Dambro Stillwater, NY

The Aquatic stereo was a direct plug and play stereo for my Streetglide. Stereo sounds great and install was quick and easy. Should have done this change a long time ago. Crutchfield was easy to do business with and sent any correspondence as they said they would. A++++++

Jeff Gloucester, MA

I have been a customer of crutchfield since the early eighties . The quality of there products , sales information, and the best customer service,in the industry, is why have been a customer for so long. When you find a winner ,you stay with it. Jeff

Los Aurora, CO

This is my first time ordering a stereo from this company. The price was great and i installed the stereo myself by following the instructions provided. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase and will do business with then in the future.

José

I always find what I’m looking for. The description of the items is very easy to understand. Offering a free shipping is a value add, and the quick delivery make me happy all the time. I love the variety they have to choose from.

Frank A Goodlettsville, TN

Crutchfield is the only place to buy an automotive sound system. I remember the Crutchfield catalog back in the 80s. I dropped into the local electronics store recently. They used the Crutchfield website to lookup the fitment for my vehicle!!!!!

Ioane Puni Universal City, TX

your customer service were very professional in handling of my order I'm very satisfied with ya'll communication with me from the first day till the day it arrived at my door step as a Retired combat veteran I Thank you very much for taking care of your customers God Bless

Steve Sandwich, IL

Can't beat these guys when choosing car audio speakers. Competitively priced and they add in any adaptors needed, also helpful instructions on your vehicle. I bought 4 speakers for my vehicle and can't tell you how happy I am and how helpful there website is.

Don Tucson, AZ

Bought outdoor speakers for my patio. I had trouble getting sound after I hooked them up to my zone 2 connection on my Onkyo receiver. Called Crutchfield support and followed their instructions. It all works now and I have great sound for my patio.

Hobriam

buying in Crutchfield has the advantage of the enormous variety of products to get everything you need for sound projects, a first class technical service. I have been shopping for many years and I have recommended it to my friends.

Toby H. Graham, WA

I always buy my car stereo equipment from Crutchfield. They have the best information and their customer support is unparalleled. Best of all, the one time there was a problem with my order, they took care of it right away. This is exactly the kind of business I like working with.

joseph e firenze jr Morrisonville, NY

The amazing part about crutchfields is the customer service and the knowledge of the people behind this great company. It is so easy i will never go anywhere else for my electronics needs.. Thank you so much for everything you do .

Michelle Smith Simi Valley, CA

I absolutely love this place. Their customer service and products are hands down. Always free shipping and that’s a plus for me. The employees are always super friendly when I call about parts and they have a lot of knowledge on what they sell. Will continue to use Crutchfield. Thank you all for amazing service and products!

Jimmy D Owings Mills, MD

Ordering was easy and efficient. The item arrived quickly and no shipping charges. However, the item purchased was not what my partner wanted. Explained everything to customer service rep Jess and she found the correct item and issued the RA without hesitation. Very happy with the results and with Jess’s help. She gets a gold star in our book!

Mark from Jersey Wayne, NJ

My Alpine was a breeze to install with the adapter kit for my Honda Fit and the wiring upgrade. I have the trim removal tools that made removal of the stock radio quick and easy. Taking time to get familiar with the instructions for the kit, radio and wiring adapter was very well spent and made the installation very simple and straightforward. Probably an hour and a half all told.

John Prineville, OR

I ordered 2 sets of speakers and I couldn’t be happier. Crutchfield included free vehicle specific stock wiring adapters and digital copy of the installation instructions. The speakers were a great price too. I will definitely continue to be a costumer.

Rudy Cincinnati, OH

Im not a professional with stereo installs. Ive done a few but when it came time to do a completely custom system in my truck, crutchfield's customer service helped me big time. The web site is easy to use and the help over the phone is the best. It was a easy choice on who to choose.... crutchfield