Crutchfield Logo

Jonathan Hanson Houston, TX

Helpful product reviews resulted in my choice of product. Quick customer service when you need it!

Matt Paul Fort Myers, FL

Great service, fast shipping, overall the best place to buy car audio gear. I will be shoppong with Crutchfield again!

Matt Rockville, MD

Great website compared to the competition. Speedy delivery and a very helpful customer service when needed.

Eric Profix ,

Excellent service curtesy call to verify that what I needed it’s correct I was surprised. I’m very happy and satisfied with the purchase. Thanks

hminfo Olney, MD

I like to shop at Crutchfield when I need an important piece of electronics. They have great quality merchandise at good prices.

junior damato Middleboro, MA

from the first phone call for information the experance was amazing. the information from the sales person was great. the installation team a man named Carl was also amazing

Frank Adams Bristol, PA

Fast 2 days delivery. Item was refurbished but I believe it to be new. I am extremely happy with my purchase. Dollar for dollars this was a good deal.

James Price Murfreesboro, TN

Website is Great! The radio works perfectly. I went ahead and got the harness wiring, it worked perfectly as well. They were FAST in shipping. NO problems at all!

TY10Z1 Honolulu, HI

Crutchfield is simply the BEST. Selection, knowledge, courtesy, professional, awesome packaging and shipping are just a few reasons why Crutchfield is the BEST.

juniver roque Newark, NJ

Its easy to purchase and while searching for the item they will guide you on what you accessories you will need and step by step manual. You will not get lost.

D. Bennett Simi Valley, CA

Great website with really good product information. Many products to chose from. Easy over the internet ordering with fast 2 day UPS delivery out here to the West Coast.

Brian Capell Union City, CA

Knowledgeable people regarding your personal purchasing needs are in short supply these days. They all went to work at Crutchfield. Always a pleasure

Brian Inloes Topeka, KS

I have always had a good experience with Crutchfield. Their installation guides are always easy to understand and very helpful. Keep up the good work guys!

Josh Long Medical Lake, WA

Bryan helped me out and he was phenomenal! He got me a good deal and didn’t try and up sell me. I got all the parts needed also! Great customer service!

Juan Union City, CA

I got exactly what I wanted. Crutchfield has very fast service. Thank You, Crutchfield. Everything is new and in Very Good conditions no shipping damage whatsoever.

Robert Leichtenberg Sahuarita, AZ

Hadn’t bought a new audio unit in 18 years. My friend suggested Crutchfield and I’m glad he did! Very impressed with the selection, service and prices 👍

john corder Havre de Grace, MD

always get what i need and love where i can read reviews on products before i buy. , good advice and come with all the things needed to made it a easy install.

William Kirkland Tampa, FL

Competition doesn't even get close. Best prices, great selection according to your precise need. Full installing instructions for us do it yourselfers.

John Clem Seabrook, TX

The part was exactly what I needed. It booked right in and worked perfectly. Ordering was easy and it came quickly. Thank you. We will order from you again for sure.

Kahleef Scott Hephzibah, GA

I like the fact that I received my order very fast time and it was in good condition. Door speakers for Chevy truck and they work great and the sound is awesome.

Mary Brandt Genoa City, WI

Ordering was very and easy and the delivery was super fast. Loved it! Also the products are great. The variety of choices is also great. Will shop here again.

Mike Baker Coffeyville, KS

i realy liked the way the items were packaged , seemed to be shipped with extra care, awsome price !! and were shipped quick so i can enjoy my purchace, thanks guy's

Jarrod White Vero Beach, FL

I can’t say enough about Crutchfield’s customer service. They were extremely polite, knowledgeable, and very informative. I will be purchasing from them again!

ROBERT C Wesley Chapel, FL

Bought a custom harness and Car audio receiver. Failed to include latest update for my Jeep so I could drive with doors off. Found out about this after it was completely installed and drove to the store. Radio would not shut off. Now I am waiting with the fuse out for the new part needed they should have known and posted info. Hope the update it now

Minesh Geneva, AL

Package was arrived as promised. It was nicely packed and covered with plastic bag. I liked your service and buy more items in future. Great service!

Kenny Libby, MT

I ordered two different sets of speakers and shipping was super fast and I believe I got great speaker and service for a good price. Thanks Crutchfield.

Lorie Memphis, MO

Shopping on your site was a breeze and the instructions were amazing! My son had it completely installed in 3 1/2 hours. So good to be rocking out again!

Kyle Pompano Beach, FL

Great price, all information needed to make an informed decision on their website, directions and included harnesses made installation a breeze for a novice.

Jon Garden City, ID

Everything was great except that the speaker that supposed “fits your Z3” did not fit. I was only able to secure it with two of the four screws. The other two holes were misaligned enough that I could not get the screws started.

Todd Lagasse Piedmont, OK

Picked out a radio from their detailed web site with all comparisons, Delivered fast with directions in box and emailed, first class operation, highly recommend

Arkansas Customer Ashdown, AR

Would recommend this company. Great experience. A speaker arrived DOA. Crutchfield shipped quick replacement with no hassle and sent prepaid shipping label for return.

Bob Montvale, NJ

Ordered two soundbars/subs and surround speakers from Crutchfield. They showed up faster than expected and at a very competitive price. Great service, as usual.

Nic Stevenson Ranch, CA

I ordered thru the chat service on the web site. I ordered car speakers and I stated I did not want to do any customization. Well I did have to do a bit of customization (bummer), hence the 4 stars.

Charles Craig Edmonds, WA

Was wonderful to be able to change my car stereo. So easy with the crutch field wiring harness. It was just plug and play as advertised. Thank you so much Crutchfield.

Phillip St. Petersburg, FL

Great service. Great experience and Shawni was very helpful. I’ve bought from Crutchfield since the mid 80’s. It’s good to have a company you can count on!

Adam Earley Oconto, WI

I received some faulty parts with my order which is never good. They are shippinge new parts but I have to send the old ones back in 2 weeks. What sucks is I'm working out of town so I might not get a chance to try the new harness. They are sending it 2 day shipping but that probably won't include Saturday. Kinda BS if you ask me. Now the good part is the service tech who helped me with this issue was amazing. I don't know how name but he deserves a raise.

Ted Lawson Knoxville, TN

Needed an antenna for my TV to get rid of expensive cable; called Crutchfield from a recommendation from a sister; ordered the product; it arrived on time! Good Job!!

Jason Shelley Kent City, MI

Absolutely excellent, Crutchfield went above and beyond at every opportunity. My order arrived quickly with everything I needed to install my new stereo.

Joe Cary, NC

Great prices and excellent support. Had a question about wiring harness. The tech department pulled my radio install instructions and guided me through it in no time.

bill Aliquippa, PA

just installed the radio today ' installation was rather easy but beware the video cable for the backup camera is about 10 feet too short if installing on a full size truck

Patrick Uniontown, PA

Always the best prices on quality merchandise. Where else can you purchase a car stereo and get the installation hardware for free? Fast & free shipping as well.

Jose Orlando, FL

It was awesome working with you guys. Excellent customer service. They answered all my questions to th point. And knowledge of the equipment awesome. Thanks

James Douglasville, GA

Artie was very knowledgeable about my specific product and got me all the parts I needed to complete the job. Took about an hour for my 2006 Ford Expedition.

Marilyn New York, NY

I am very pleased with my purchase. It came very quickly. I will certainly order from Crutchfield again. Not only will I order again, but I will certainly tell my friends.

Steve Foster Tonganoxie, KS

I have been buying car stereos from Crutchfield for over 20 years and I have always been extremely satisfied with the service and solutions they provide.

Nate Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Very quick delivery. Arrived with everything I needed. The comprehensive instructions that came with the products I bought, made it extremely easy for installation.

Mary Horne Spring, TX

Ordered a CD Player, and it was delivered in less than 48 hours. We really appreciate the quick service. Thank you, Crutchfield. We plan to purchase more items from you.

Brad Lake City, MI

My item arrived quickly and in pristine condition. I haven’t hooked it up yet so not sure on functionality. I certainly have high hopes! The price was unbelievably low!

Len Portland, OR

A hard to get order filled correctly - with great efficiency. I do not buy often from Crutchfield, but over the past 27 years, I have never been disappointed.

Larry Braidwood, IL

I ordered 4 kicker speakers for my 2008 Chevy impala. Shipping was fast! All the brackets and oem wiring adapters were included also. Everything fit perfectly. Thanks!!