Crutchfield Logo

Kyle Campise Kearney, NE

Very easy to order, and they provide the tools to easily find the pieces that will fit your individual needs. Quick, nicely packed shipping also. Also the instructions emailed and included in the shipment was amazing.

Reece Colorado Springs, CO

Crutchfield’s website is extremely helpful with the layout, viewing, and product information. Highly recommend researching all of your wanted purchases through Crutchfield. One of a kind customer service!

Bruce C Hirte ,

Online contact info is helpful as are your service reps. Great variety; when in the market for electronics only think of Crutchfield. Don't buy much but have been a customer for possibly 20 years for cameras and audio.

Melanie Fechner Charlottesville, VA

Fantastic customer service! Wasn’t exactly sure what I needed and rep helped me decide on the perfect product! Can’t say enough good things about the experience. Thanks so much to Diane!

phil orapello Beloit, WI

Top notch products ,customer service and overall experience !!! Would like to see more interactive items on the website to help navigate thru which products are correct for what you are looking for.

Michael Briscoe California, MD

Free one day shipping on a product I had been looking for that was on back order everywhere else. Got it just in time for my wife’s birthday celebration. Always a great experience ordering from these guys! Thanks

Dj Mcbride Alexander, AR

Speaker was great quality but it did not fit exactly as specified. I had to modify the factory box to get it to fit. I will also have to add a spacer to make sure that it fits correctly. The factory speaker was a 2 ohm but the speaker has dual voice coils so I had to bridge to make it 4 ohm so it would work.

Harsh roki Chandler, AZ

The Customer support is extremely helpful. I needed some additional details to boost my computer's power and they have been very keen to help and advice me on some products. Thanks!

Arthur Johnson Anaheim, CA

Crutchfield has one of the best costumer service personnel groups i have ever delt with.. They are very easy to talk to and very helpful and they are very quick at getting your gear to you also

Jen Lopez Toms River, NJ

Easy to identify what would work with my vehicle. Easy to track my shipment. I had this stereo installed by professionals. Everything was correct at inspection. Would definitely recommend.

A.C.'s Hobbies Dallas, TX

Alpine CDE-172BT Ordered through Crutchfield and couldn't be happier. They give install instructions plus you can opt in for the complimentary dash kit and wiring harness specific to your vehicle. It's too easy.

steven drier Spring, TX

I ordered a receiver on Wednesday and had it on Friday. I needed a subwoofer, ordered on Thursday and had it Monday. During times of COVID 19 this service is great. Everything was as promised.

John C. G. Cincinnati, OH

With the wiring harness included, this was the easiest stereo install Ive ever done. Documentation was all there, all on paper, all correct for the parts and application (mine - a 1995 Cabrio). Very happy with the sale.

Joe f Woburn, MA

Crutchfield techs really know there stuff! Not only did they answer my unconventional question about using car audio for a backyard sound system, they also recommended equipment that would work better for my application.

Suprasubietom Lyons, IL

Great company, quick shipping, and even came with personalized instructions for installing what I purchased that were professionally tailored to my vehicle! I am blown away and will always purchase from them moving forward.

Jay Srader Anchorage, AK

Been outfitting car audio for over 20 years, Crutchfield has never let me down, the vehicle fit tool saves so much time and they always include the stock adapters and well written instructions. Jay Srader

Jackson Barousse Kenner, LA

Crutchfield is an excellently designed website, and it makes it extremely easy for anyone to find audio gear for their home or car. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for new speakers or headphones.

Anthony Shirley Columbus, IN

Outstanding service and super fast shipping. Had the items i was needing and arrived in 2 days. I know I can call for any help at anytime for the life of the product, worry free is a good feeling!

Debbie Rochester, NY

Easy Fast and user friendly Website. I haven't had to actually speak with anyone about this order. But I'm sure they will be there if I need it. Will definitely order from them again.

Rob W Woodbridge, VA

I have been a Crutchfield customer since the days of mailorder catalogs. The quality of products and service have never let me down. As long as I am purchasing home and auto electronics Crutchfield will be my first stop.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Crutchfield is simply the experts at electronics. I never fail to find what I need. And at great prices, they are beyond competitive. I cannot wait to for my next Crutchfield delivery.

Steven Upton New Orleans, LA

Excellent support when purchasing. Everything included for the job. Only way it could be better is if you came and installed it to. Just kidding. Very good pricing on top quality gear. Thank you !

Bill Castle Rock, CO

I ordered a JVC car stereo. Price was great and the necessary kit for mounting in my F250 was included for free. Delivery was fast and when one if the plastic mounting parts arrived broken it was quickly replaced for free.

Dan Nashville, TN

A chat with Artie proved very forthcoming and a follow-up cll with another rep also proved very worthwhile. Very knowledgeable people and excellent products make for a wonderful experience. Many thanks.

Bob Warminster, PA

I‘ve been a customer for several years. I have never had a bad experience. Every time I talk to someone, they have been nothing but helpful. I don’t shop anywhere else for electronics.

David Bethesda, MD

Web site descriptions and detailed links for my LED TV purchase were very complete and informative. On-line support for an accessory purchase was quick and thorough. Shipment and delivery were amazingly fast.

Pete Largo, FL

My recent purchase from Crutchfield went flawlessly !! I was surprised how fast their shipping was. The company has been around for many years so they have everything dialed in. Very happy and will return for more.

Michael N. Greenlawn, NY

I've never had any issues or problems when dealing with Crutchfield. They carry the very best of what Hi Fi has to offer at reasonable if not the lowest prices available. I will continue to use them in the future.

Curtis Goodyear, AZ

Good selection of audio component's. Ordered the Cambridge Audio CXC CD Transport and love it. Shipped very quickly ! And received follow up emails. Great company, Thank YOU !

Rafael Garcia

Only to say that I get what I ordered 4 days ago. Everything is packed as suggested and delivered in three days as promised. It took me about one hour to set up the amplifier and to start enjoying the radio, cassette, Bluetooth, and be happy with all my devices.

Dwain Eaton Houma, LA

I have purchased two radios from Crutchfield. One for my 2000 Jeep Wrangler and one for my daughters 2010 Honda CRV. The instructions and information from Crutchfield is great. Both installations was a breeze to complete.

John

Speaker came much sooner than I expected. Had it unpacked and working in about 30 minutes. Used a sub speaker wire to the transmitter to put it in line of sight with the sub works great Thanks crutchfield

Aaron Floyd Seymour, IN

Easy to use website that allows you to find equipment specific to your vehicle. Great customer service with an immense amount of installation resources. Full service company.

Dennis Carroll Emeryville, CA

Okay, so I'm going to show my age, but that's fine with me. I have been dealing with Crutchfield since the mid 80's (the days of the stereo cassette receiver). I love the choices of desired and available products.

Joseph Sumpter Oak Hill, WV

Customer Service was great and very helpful. Shipping was very fast and the whole experience was effortless. Very satisfied and plan to shop for all my audio needs from Crutchfield in the future.

Steve Shawnee, KS

I don’t know that I’ve ever talk to a Technical support or a customer service person that wasn’t over and above the top to help me with anything I needed. 👍👍👍👍

Mark Stanford

Sales folks are very knowledgeable and friendly. They helped me pick out the right equipment for the price I was looking for. I would not hesitate to use Crutchfield for any of my home stereo needs.

Matt Sherman Beaumont, TX

I ordered online and everything was easy to navigate. I was offered assistance through email several times. Product was shipped and delivered in a timely manner . Product was received as it was described.

Chad Newport News, VA

Placed a call prior to making the purchase. Representative recommended a couple options that would meet my requirements. Purchased one of the suggested models and it performed exactly as I was anticipating.

Shirley Granger Scooba, MS

The radio was received in a timely manner. You are were kind, considerate, and very helpful. I really appreciate the pride you display in your profession. That is very rare these days.

James N Bayville, NJ

Crutchfield is the best company for all your electronics needs . They have great products and great customer support and service. They also have a no hassle return policy . I highly recommend them .

Mary Huling Vero Beach, FL

I was very pleased with my experience . Craig helped me and was great answering my many questions. My Bose wave radio/ cd player arrived very quickly! Great company I would order from them again! Happy in Florida!!

Chris Kennedy Westbrook, ME

They are an amazing company!! Always helpful! Technicians really know their stuff! Been shopping with them since high school in 96. Freshman year. I recommend them to everyone!

J Moody Vilonia, AR

My shopping experience with Crutchfield was seamless and enjoyable. The readyharness option was a very nice benefit. I ordered the pac harness with a steering wheel control ready headunit. The steering wheel controls dont work with this combination like it was implied that it would. Other than that I am completely satisfied.

Bogo Reston, VA

Crutchfield did everything to ensure my do-it-yourself speaker installation would be easy and successful. I am very impressed by the level of customer service and attention to detail.

Mike Barden Buffalo, NY

Ordered this Sony 4K HDR TV Model#X950G and it arrived in excellent condition. Shopping experience was smooth and prompt. Overall I'm quite happy with my purchase and I'll add more as I learn how to use various apps.

Andy Clifton, NJ

The speakers were quite easy to install in my 1994 Miata. Despite the smaller size than the OEM speakers, they sound great. The bass and midrange performance is quite good for the size. I'm pleased with my purchase.

Long Haughton, LA

Have purchased from them twice before and was totally satisfied. The Pioneer I bought from them a couple years ago already gone bad, but that’s not their fault, so I decided to just replace it with the same as was in my other truck. This purchase experience, though has not left me 100% happy, but got on phone with them and have to send it back for them to handle

Robert McCoy Gwynn Oak, MD

I ordered the Sony STR-DN 1080 7.2 channel home theater on Monday and received it on Tuesday. The price was right and the receiver is excellent. The sound is out of this world. I love it! Robert from Gwynn Oak. Md

Daryl K Smith Monsey, NY

I love this company. Everyone who works there has a nice laid back attitude and you feel like you could settle back and join in at the company barbecue. Great products and great service. Thats all folks.