Crutchfield Logo

Jack Baltimore, MD

Excellent in every way! Aaron provided prompt and informative answers to all my (many) questions. My speakers arrived the day after I ordered them.

Bob Hicks Sistersville, WV

Same quality of service since I first used them in the early 80's. Great source material and the product identification has never went wrong. Their wiring service is well worth the money Dan F. did quality work. Thanks.

Ralph Gordon Vallejo, CA

Crutchfield has impressed me with a level of support that I rarely see online. The web site was a pleasure to use and the purchase experience very satisfying. Thanks to everyone who helped me.

Jeff Brandt Winchester, KY

I looked all over the internet for the Bose 301 speakers, even the Bose on-line store and could not find them. Thank goodness for Crutchfield. They arrived on schedule and on time. And they sound great.

Kym T Las Vegas, NV

After being sold the wrong parts by another retailer, we ordered the connection kit from Crutchfield. It had everything needed for a smooth transition with the new stereo, and detailed instructions. Thank you!!!!

The Duuude Ashburn, VA

Tech support was great for guiding my purchase. The solution I needed was not available in the "My Vehicle" list online, but tech support was able to save me a lot of time and $$$ with the product they recommended. Such a welcome change from other audio outlets that try to up-sell.

chris apel Albany, OR

The availability on all of the most sought after product, is almost always available when I want it. I've been sold on Rockford fosgate from the beginning . your pricing and delivery as well as customer service has well exceeded my expectations. Keep up the fantastic customer sales and service. Your customer for life, Christopher Apel.

Scottyvee Cleveland, OH

The part I ordered worked great, had everything and good instructions to set up and wire: also not many people knew y’all had this part so I shared it with my car community to make sure they are aware who to go to for great products! You should start carrying skar audio, you’d be getting a lot of my money soon!

Bob Decatur, IL

The prices and quality brands are the best about this company. I've ordered from here for 20+ years now. What I'm not crazy about is having to print my own install instructions. Paper copies in my packaging would've helped and was expected. Having to find a printer and print my email linked introductions was very inconvenient. These used to be already printed and included. You should at least give the customers the option of having paper.

Nathan Oprea Newton, NH

Great price on the product I was looking for, super fast shipping and it is perfect. The box was a bit destroyed with packing peanuts coming out the sides, but hardly Crutchfield’s fault. I’m just glad it wasn’t a fragile item inside. Overall, I would totally do the transaction again.

Dana Mason Appleton, WI

My experience was great. Unfortunately, I expected more from a receiver rated @ 100 watts / channel. It did not remotely perform as well as a 1972 Realistic receiver rated @65 -75 watts/ channel. Oh well. Good enough for tea parties. Other than that; ordering tracking shipment was a breeze and delivery was right on time. Thanks Rex and Eric.

Anthony Granillo Santa Ana, CA

Best service online , my orders are always to the Point. Shipping service is really quick. Pricing is from fair to competitive. Plus I always can contact support if I have issues with installing or set up. Thank You To All Crutchfield Employees!!

Derrick S. Foy Santa Monica, CA

Great experience, very fast shipping, great price. Thank you

Larry Davick Richmond, CA

A+ Ordering was easy, shipping was faster than expected, telephone support was top-notch. I know Crutchfield’s pricing is fair, but for all the extra value you get it’s a bargain! Replacing the old radio in my 2003 Sequoia is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. I kick myself for not doing it sooner. It took about 45 minutes from start to finish, And even though I did not replace the amplifiers or the speakers I think it sounds so much better. Having Apple CarPlay was so helpful trying to navigate in Los Angeles.

Bill Dorsch Springfield, IL

I am completely satisfied with my car audio purchase from Crutchfield. They identified and supplied all of the needed installation components including a plug and play wire harness that was well worth the extra cost. Very detailed vehicle specific installation instructions and also provided downloadable manuals for all components. Fantastic company to do business with.

AkuaAkai Valley Springs, CA

I have been a customer of Crutchfield for over 25 years. Customer service and technical support is excellent. Products are high quality first rate. The staff is always ready and willing to help you with any issue or product set up you might need. They go above an d beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. I would not and do not hesitate to purchase any product from their large selection for my video, car, home theater and audio needs. Great experience and outstanding delivery. Thanks Crutchfield for being customer oriented with your outstanding support.

Wayne Holsinger Moneta, VA

Fast shipping and I know I can always call them if I have a question or problem.

peter harmatuk Poolesville, MD

I love the custom support at Crutchfield. There have been a number of cases where I have needed to buy an electronic component but the number and selection had overwhelmed me. A conversation, along with a range of recommendation from their very knowledgeable customer support personnel led me to make a purchase. It all cases, I was completely satisfied. In one case, the product did not fit and the return was extremely easy and cost free. They are my go to store when I need to make an informed choice.

ChattMatt Norcross, GA

I haven’t shopped at Crutchfield in decades, but needed a Bluetooth radio for my wife’s old car on her birthday. I remembered the great customer service on the phone, in a dialect I could understand. Called them up and had the most pleasant and amazing experience getting the radio appropriate for her skill level and my price point. Crutchfield has mastered online tech for retail! The rep was able to send info on every model I was interested in to my phone. The entire process was quick and effortless! Maybe I’ll get a Bluetooth radio for my old car for my birthday next month. If I do, it will come from Crutchfield.

Allen H. Bloomington, IL

I recently decided I was going to assemble a hi-fi system and promised my wife I would do so being as financially responsible as possible. I took a chance and bought a "scratch & dent" Blusound Node 2i from Crutchfield saving $150 over buying new. It arrived yesterday and I opened the box and set it up this morning. So far this unit is flawless! I have no idea why this was sold as "scratch & dent" as I see and hear absolutely nothing, outside of tape on the original box, that would cause me to believe it's not a brand new unit! I'm beyond impressed and will not hesitate to purchase from Crutchfield again, whether brand new or outlet items!

Phillip Hawk Minford, OH

Needed to replace Shaker 500 stereo in my wife's 05 GT Mustang. Got online on Crutchfield's website and put in year, make, & model. The site gave me every compatible stereo, I opted for the Sony WX-920BT. The site told me absolutely everything I needed from harness adapters to a voltage reducer adapter. I printed off the installation instructions and wiring diagram and installed myself and I'm no where near an electronics guru. The only ding I can give is there was 3 factory plugs with the Shaker 500, i only ended up using 2 with new stereo. The installation instructions and wiring diagrams said nothing about the third plug. But, I still give a 5 star due to the super fast delivery, correct order delivery, and (short of the 3rd plug info) step by step picture diagrams and color coded wiring diagrams. WILL order again when the need arises.

Lynne Wells Walding Hempstead, TX

I emailed on a Sunday, leaving a phone number. Within minutes my phone rang, and it was Archer with Crutchfield. I told him my problem, and although I stated early in the game that I could not spend much money, and had almost no tech knowledge, he tackled my situation, and within minutes suggested the solution. It was very affordable. The following Tuesday I ordered it, and on Friday it was delivered - no shipping charges. It had been left at my neighbor's house, so for a few hours it was "missing," Crutchfield offered to send another. Luckily I located it that same day, so that wasn't necessary. But I have to say that I've never dealt with a company who took the phrase "customer service" more seriously. I highly recommend them!

Arun Wurms Irvine, CA

Crutchfield are the absolute best!!! Their customer service team is friendly, knowledgeable and above all else, they LISTEN. They make you feel valued as a customer and make solid recommendations based on your needs, not whatever product they are trying to clear out of inventory. At various times over the last three years I have purchased thru Crutchfield a Sony 65" 4K LED TV, Polk Audio tower, center channel & surround speakers, Yamaha receiver, Pioneer car audio head unit w/wireless Apple Carplay, and most recently, a pair of Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Noise Canceling headphones, and every time, EVERY time, I have had a flawless experience from ordering through delivery. A+++.

Roland Farrar Atlanta, GA

C600 replaces my Sony SCD C222ES scad player, transport gave out after 17 yrs. ------ was a great unit ! New changer is excellent works as easily as one would expect------no issues loading/removing cd's. The "pure direct" mode is interesting as it shuts down the digital and "enhances" the analog output-----the output which I would thing most folks use . To my ear I cannot determine the "enhancement"--------- perhaps so, the downside in this mode is the front display goes dark as the manual says it will--------- but why, is sort of a nuisance. Other than that I am perfectly happy with the C600 !!! My system is Crown pre & pwr. amps driving vintage JBL's .

Vincent Manteca, CA

Fast service. It was great that they included the extra parts I needed to install my speakers and included instructions on how to remove the speakers from my vehicle so i could install the new ones. The mounting bracket they sent was what I needed to mount the speakers to the door but none of the hole to attach the speaker to lined up with the speakers I chose. I had to drill all new attachment holes in the speakers to make them fit. Mission accomplished! I knew how to do this but if you have never done this before you might want to have a professional do it. Nothing on Crutchfield's sight alerted me to this.

Travis Lacombe, LA

Installing a sub and amp in my boat I would recommend calling Crutchfield to anyone planning a complete stereo install or just adding a component to their existing stereo. Thier knowledge staff (Mandy) completely takes the guesswork out of the equation. You can order any or all components with confidence and not worry if you've made the correct choice. I spoke with the same person (Mandy) for almost a week before I made my first purchase and I was very impressed at the amount of time and detail she spent helping me. She contacted me several time via phone and/or email letting me know of different opinions for my installation. I really didn't want to cut a big hole in my boat to install a sub. Once Mandy had all of info on my boat she recommended a location for the sub and I couldn't be happier with her choice. It looks and sounds amazing and I don't have a big hole in my boat. Don't guess or stress about component choices leave that to the pros at Crutchfield.

Robert in SA San Antonio, TX

I have bought several products from Crutch recently, and I was one of the original group of buyers of Crutch assemblies back in the mid-Seventies. I was very pleased with my stereo purchase then, and I am very pleased with my recent purchases now. Let me say this (and let you hear, please) there is no other company selling anything that has customer support like Crutch. Crutch is in a class by itself in regard to support. This is important in the electronics retail world, because the systems today are so confusing. The Crutch people are remarkable in their dedication to customers getting the best sound from their buys. I wish every company were as good as Crutchfield.

Ted

I'm not an audiophile but my car stereo/cassette player was pretty much shot. Yes cassette player. And stock speakers were in worse condition. I got a JVC CD/ radio and a pair of pioneer speakers for a pretty good price. It came with all the mounts and brackets and wiring harnesses plus instructions for removing and installing in my specific vehicle. It took me most of the day because I've never done this before and I wanted to make sure everything was perfect and I didn't screw up. Works great plenty loud for me, (no thumping), love the features. Now I don't know what to do with all my cassettes. Anyways Crutchfield made everything easy and the price was right. Thank you.

Brenda Lanham, MD

I cannot express how great it is to dial a telephone number because you are having a problem or you have a question about a product you just purchased — and reach an actual knowledgeable human being on the second ring. No talking to “Tommy“ in India or Pakistan and having to ask for a supervisor because they do not understand what your issue is. My experience with their customer service started at the moment I decided to call with questions about a GPS I was going to purchase. The person I reached was knowledgeable about their products, made recommendations and a few days later I received the perfect GPS on my doorstep. Great company customer service set-up geared to benefit the customers, along with great people and great products!

Jeff Aurora, CO

I've been doing car audio since my first car in 1989, and I've always used Crutchfield for my deck and speaker purchases. They always include everything you need from mounting hardware to speaker brackets and detailed instructions on how to install everything. They make car audio simple even for someone who has never done it before. They make the install process something to look forward to, rather than something to dread. I've upgraded every one of my 7 cars of the years and even the newer cars were easy considering all the crazy new wiring they do now a days. Crutchfield is always staying up to date on new technologies and making the necessary parts available to make them work with all their aftermarket products.

Richard Centralia, WA

This was one of the easiest stereo installs ever. I bought the stereo for my Volvo 940, which is not a common platform. They had all the harnesses the faceplates and whatever stereo would fit it. The fitment guide was great, the instructions on how to remove the stock stereo were great, the instructions how to install the new stereo were great. I also got their service where they build the wiring harness for you, I'm more than capable of doing it myself but I was feeling lazy, these guys did a great job of putting that harness together, it looks really professional. I cannot rave enough about the service. Thank you Crutchfield.

Craig C. Bedford, TX

I am writing to share my awesome experience with Crutchfield. I made a recent purchase of a BT45-TOY bluetooth add on for my 2006 Lexus ES330 sound system. I saw an item on Amazon and Crutchfield. Gordo mentioned that they price matched if item was sold and shipped by Amazon. He did the research on my item and verified it was correct for my car. I had no reason to wait any further and mad the purchase. I haven't installed the unit yet but feel so ready. I even received the installation instructions for my car including the speakers and their info. Thank you Gordo and thank you Crutchfield. You have won me over as a customer and I will share the positive experience with others.

Lawrence.S Graham Antioch, TN

My initial call to Crutchfield was regarding replacing the Head unit in a 2010 Kia Soul that I had recently purchased. The Curstome service Rep that I spoke to was a GREAT GUY named Doug. I explaned my situation to him and hye walked me through all the choices I had regarding my inquiry. He not only sent to me in 4 different Email s all the options I had available to me, he also formatted the int price packages with every thing I needed for all 4 choices. Doug was GREAT and he absolutly knew their products like the back of his hand. GREAT communitator, very kind and was patient with me in his explanations of all the thing I could do as well as all of m,y questions were answered quickly. I am,have and will continue to recomend this WONDERFUL COMPANY. You will NOT BE DISSAPOPINTED.

Gumby Avon, CT

I've purchased from Crutchfield before, which is why I went back to them. I researched the radio and equipment I wanted on Crutchfield's site as well as others. The team at Crutchfield are always available to answer any questions and make suggestions. The sales associates make sure you have everything you need to complete the job, but there is never any up-selling - they seem to trust you know what you want. Any sale is never final, the tech support is always available for as long as you own the product. Staff is very easy to deal with, communications are always prompt. I could have gotten the radio cheaper (initially anyhow) but I know I would have been in the dark and on my own as far installing it. A couple of extra dollars up front is definitely worth the peace of mind of knowing I have everything I'll need.

David Galbo Waukegan, IL

I needed to purchase a new Home Theater Receiver. My adviser, Doc, took all the information I provided him and gave me his "best" recommendation. He even asked where the unit would be placed, as he said his recommended unit "runs a little warmer than most others" and if it was to be put into a closed cabinet he might recommend a different receiver. He compared the specs and options of my older receiver with the new one and said it would do everything that my older one did with no problems. In the end, he was right. I installed it two weeks ago and actually like it better than my older, more expensive, receiver! Thanks Doc, great call.

WJ Long Slidell, LA

I read & use reviews before I order or use a company. So now it is my turn to write one about Crutchfield. I have been ordering from them since I was in college in the 70s and Bill sold bulk tapes (I think out of his garage). I have ordered all my after market car stereos and components from them. I just replaced an under seat Clarion SRV303 powered sub woofer I must have had for 20 years (and it still works) with a Kenwood KSC-SW11 under seat powered subwoofer (it is smaller and sounds much better). Crutchfield sells good stuff and has great support. You may pay a little extra buying from Cruthfield, but you get it back in the thought that goes into picking what they sell, and the support they give you. I have never had a problem with Crutchfield, and they take care of defective merchandise or problems better than anyone - and this has bee consistent over 40 years.

DR JAMES C DENNY Du Quoin, IL

Larry was very helpful in helping me decipher information on the products I was interested in, helped guide me to accessories to make my installation easier and more efficient, and was very easy to work with. Ordering was painless, after price shopping I felt that I received the best deal available, and got a great Value for the products ordered. Products were delivered quickly, and although there was a slight mix-up on the order (sent a powered sub instead of unpowered/ which was sent from the product factory, so may have been their fault) MaKenna was awesome and sent out the correct product immediately, and handled my issue with ease. Installed everything last night, and VERY pleased with the choice of components and performance of the products. Install was helped with the provided detailed vehicle specific installation instructions/video. Overall, VERY happy with my Crutchfield experience, and look forward to working/purchasing with them again on our next build.

Salvatore Cennimo Lodi, NJ

I love Crutchfield. They have a great reputation. I believe this is my 3rd or 4th purchase. Just bought another car stereo and one of the reasons I went with them is that they always supply everything needed for the install. The directions are very helpful and when selecting a stereo, they show you the stereos that are compatible with your car or truck and supply you with the right harness to connect to your auto. No other place supplies you with this much information so that you have a successful install. They also will help you over the phone. This is a company I trust. By the way, did the install this weekend. Love it and it sounds great.

Devin Gardner, KS

I love crutchfield! Last weekend I got tired of listening to the low power and nasty distortion riddled stock auido system in my 2014 miata. So I got on the crutchfield website put in my car particulars and boom everything that would fit in my car right there for perusing. I picked out a new stereo and adaptor for the steering wheel controls, new component speakers for the doors, and even a 10" sub and amp for the trunk. Upon checking out there was other things recommended to make installation that much easier. I picked some but not all of the extra goodies up and was good to go. The shipping was right on time as promised and everything was received in good order. The instructions included with everything we're spot on and very helpful. The research crutchfield does is much appreciated. Everything sounds and works great will be leaving reviews for all my purchases in the near future as I get time with and a little more use out of all the stuff. Thank you everyone at crutchfield it's been a pleasure to do business with you as it always has been! Devin

Jeremy Riverview, FL

I relied on Crutchfield 25 years ago during college. Went back to them just this week knowing it would be exceptional service as I am restoring an old car with difficult to locate OEM speakers. Gosh was I pleased with the service (Marshall). He looked up the right speakers, with low resistance, told me a perfect no cutting fit, included special wiring harnesses so I could retain my factory connectors, found speakers that happened to be on sale and exceptional quailty. They arrived fast with free shipping, and I received a PDF master installation sheet specific to my exact year make and model. Wow! Why buy from anywhere else?

Andrew Minneapolis, MN

I’ve never written a reveiw before and quit honestly I don’t even know if they are real . With that being said Crutchfield has been excellent across the board. I Ordered a car sterero and speakers online and that went off without a hitch. I decided to install the stereo myself and hit a couple of snags along the way. I did the old YouTube search for some answers and couldn’t find what was looking for so I called Crutchfields tech service twice, I even called on a Sunday and they had Tech support availabe...,that was clutch Crutch! Also everyone I spoke with was friendly, knowledgeable and seemed genuine in their effort. Either there is something in the water in ol’ Virginia or Crutchfield is a company that strives for integrity. It’s refreshing to get service like that they’s days. I’m sure if there would of been problems with my delivery, product etc they would of done their best to make sure I was satisfied. One more thing I’ll be buying my home audio equipment from them.

Mark Wall Sahuarita, AZ

I've been a Crutchfield customer for about 28 years. I've purchased both home and car audio equipment / systems. I really appreciate how they know what fits and what won't. However, in my opinion, the latest iteration of the website has a couple of annoying quirks that detract from your shopping experience. The primary issue I had was that my browser froze multiple time when trying to add a new vehicle (an older Willys) but overall that's a very minor gripe. As a long time customer I very much appreciate their huge selection, fast shipping and detailed installation instructions. I've only needed to use their customer service one (~17 years ago). Although I don't remember the details it must have gone well or I wouldn't have come back. I have referred numerous friends to Crutchfield and they, as well, have been nothing but impressed. I sure when I start my next project I'll be back.

Brent Lykes Charlotte, NC

Just bought a brand new 2016 LG OLED television. I unpack and set it up but quickly notice there's a smudge on the screen larger than the size of a fist. And it's under the screen, not something that can be wiped off. I call LG and I'm told that even though the TV is less than a day old they won't be able to do anything for me but send a technician out for repair. Obviously that's not something anyone would want to hear as after it's taken apart it'll probably never be the same. This television is BRAND NEW. Dissatisfied, I called Crutchfield and explained the situation. Not only are they sending me a brand new TV (backordered at the moment), they're letting me hold onto this one until the new TV arrives. Once UPS drops off the new TV they're going to be picking up the defective television on that same visit. This level of customer service rivals Amazon and goes above and beyond what any other store or service would do for a customer. I'll certainly be switching to Crutchfield for future purchases.

Jeff Cuomo Phoenix, AZ

Happy that Crutchfield has the inventory to be able to ship when most don't. Great overall experience.

Brandyn Botelho Newington, CT

Awesome experience, the mounting/install accessories being added to the order at no cost was a huge help.

Matthias Varhola Sevierville, TN

Very good service with the purchase, in the form of instsllation guides and necessary or helpful hardware.

John Ott Charlotte, NC

Nice array of products. Technical support is more than eager help and diagnose problems if any arise. Prices are comparable.

Donny Pasquinelli Canonsburg, PA

When I purchased the replacement speakers for my truck, Crutchfield made it seem like the new speakers would fit just like the existing speakers. That couldn’t have been further from the truth. I couldn’t believe how much cutting I had to do to get everything to fit. Good thing I had a Dremel. The process probably took double the time it should have.

Robert Graser Lynnwood, WA

Fast shipping to West Coast and great selection of gear. Great resources to research and choose gear that is right for you with top notch support if needed.

Gwen Hurd Smyrna, GA

Shopping experience was great! The transaction was smooth. This was not my first purchase at Crutchfield. I have made many purchases in the past. Crutchfield is a long time very trusted expert in Stereo Electronics.