Best Buy Logo

Best Buy

Wilinda Sylvestre Tallahassee, FL

I love going to Best Buy when I need to buy or repair my phone or laptop. They have the best employees and prices!

brandon wilkins West Valley City, UT

I love Best Buy. They have such knowledgeable staff regarding electronics. They always have such a good selection in stock.

Taylor Hall Los Angeles, CA

Best Buy is the place I go when nobody else has what I’m looking for. Customer service is a bit slow, but I eventually end up leaving with what I need.

Juliana Castin Tallahassee, FL

I like Best Buy because there’s always a great variety when shopping, and with price match guarantee, you can’t beat it.

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

Best Buy could improve by having more associates available to help when shopping for computers. Every time I am in there its a hassle trying to get someone to assist me.

Van M. Orem, UT

I bought a computer port so I could use multiple screens and I ended up taking it back and they were really easy to work with.

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

All of my experiences with Best Buy have been positive! I love using the curbside delivery on online orders.

Trent Ewing Round Lake, IL

I frequent Best Buy on a regular basis. I’m usually greeted by friendly and knowledgeable staff and typically find what I am looking for.

Alexa Cooper Salt Lake City, UT

Good quality products. Expensive sometimes, but high quality. They have what a lot of what you can’t find technologically at Walmart.

Valerie Beus Richland, WA

I love Best Buy. Good service and good items to buy. I’ve never had any problems and the staff is helpful.

Danny Bowen Eagle Mountain, UT

Best Buy is where I go to purchase all my technology! Reliable products with great service. I don't go anywhere else!

Marniwho ,

Best Buy is the best! I love their customer service and their return policies. But my favorite is the order online and curbside pick up!

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

The staff at Best Buy is awesome! They greet you when you arrive and are super helpful in guiding you to what you need!

Karson Greenburg Salt Lake City, UT

The customer service is fantastic, they frequently have great deals, and they have very high quality goods.

Peter Harmatuk Columbia, MD

Been a long and loyal BestBuy customer. They’ve got great prices and selection to go with an easy to use website and a pretty good rewards program.

Summer Meadors Fayetteville, AR

Best Buy is so helpful. I go there to get all information on new tech products and get help with products I already own.

Cdavid , MO

Best Buy is the go to place for me. They were very knowledgeable and helpful when I was purchasing home surveillance cameras.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

I enjoy going to Best Buy. Their customer service is really good. They Are always willing to help you find what you are looking for.

James Knight Tremonton, UT

We enjoyed the buying experience e had in finding and learning about cell phones. They were attentive and answered all of our questions. We’d give them two thumbs up!

Skeller Eagle River, AK

I have had positive experiences with Best Buy. Shipped items arrive on time and the curbside pick up has been great. They also have a good selection of products.

Nicole Anderson Logan, UT

I really enjoy using their "geek squad". Whenever there is something wrong with my computer, they figure it out every time in a timely manner.

Leisha Logan, UT

Anytime that I buy a computer, Best Buy is where I go. Their staff is knowledgeable and great to work with. Plus, they have great options.

Quinn1234 Logan, UT

Ive been a customer of Best Buy for years now and they have never let me down. Great to order online from as well. Highly recommend.

Jessica Stottern Logan, UT

The people at best buy are friendly. They help you to understand more about the product you are looking at and if its the best fit for you.

Hayden Holub Baton Rouge, LA

I love shopping at Best Buy they have a wide selection of electronic and other cool things the gaming chair I got from them was amazing

STurner Saratoga Springs, UT

Every time I have purchased a product there with a problem they will not help at all. I purchased a computer and when I got it home it was obviously a return from someone else. I tried to get Best Buy to help me with it and they wouldn’t I had to go through the company and after a year of troubles the company of the computer finally gave me a replacement. I will never buy anything from Best Buy that I would be concerned about returning or needing help with.

Seth S Sandy, UT

Overall a positive experience every time I've shopped at Best Buy. Staff is helpful and knowledgeable and their pricing is competitive.

Esmeralda C Sylmar, CA

Best Buy is my favorite place to be. I am a lover of light and i buy all my camera equipment through best buy!Best of all they Pricematch!

Tagg Ogden, UT

Best Buy selection of products is awesome. They have good customer service to help me decide exactly what I need to get the job done.

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

I have bought a few electronic items in the past at Best Buy. I prefer other places though because their prices aren't too competitive and I usually can find the same product cheaper else where.

Kip Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have an account with Best Buy. I have purchased a large number of electronic equiptment from Best Buy over the years. I appreciate their return policy

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Best Buy always has a great selection of electronic devices, when I go there, there are always workers ready to help me find what I need, and I always find it.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

I bought a Roomba vacuum. Three weeks later it died. I brought it in and they exchanged it no questions asked. Great customer service!

RJ Provo, UT

They have always been helpful and are very knowledgeable about anything I had questions about. They also were easy to work with when I had returns.

Doom Truong Lehi, UT

Always has the items I’m looking for. Great customer service with knowledgeable staff that is not incentivized on high pressure sales.

Erin Rhoton Veguita, NM

Best Buy is a great place to buy electronics. Their staff is knowledgeable and they also price match to any other stores.

Madi Thompson Ogden, UT

I purchased my laptop from Best Buy and they really helped me out when I was deciding on which one to get. Their customer service is pretty good. I just wish their prices weren't as high.

Jeff Martin Layton, UT

These guys have every new electrical gadget you need. Their sales people have a lot of knowledge about the products they do offer.

Trent Provo, UT

It was good. My only complaint is that they now charge for their TV recycling program, but they still advertise that it is free... Otherwise it was a pleasant experience .

Nathan Layton, UT

I always enjoy going to best buy, even If I am just looking around the store. Very good environment to be in and to shop in.

amycray Bangor, ME

When we shop at Best Buy we almost always can find what we are looking for

Donald Gustafson Colorado Springs, CO

friendly people and always willing to help with problems

Kori Houston Tallahassee, FL

The workers are very resourceful and they have all the latest technology!

Jim Ellicott City, MD

Love getting electronics from Best Buy. They have a great warranty.

Kurt Lucas Olney, MD

I like shopping at Best Buy, they have a great selection. All the models are on display to look at, and test out.

Chaveli Tallahassee, FL

Great customer service and usually support is very efficient and fast! Good deals too!

Jacobrobot321 Baton Rouge, LA

The technology is amazing and always up to date, and the staff knows what they’re talking about!

Brandon Scott Norcross, GA

Best Buy ALWAYS has great products. They have all the new products and all the high quality.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

Knowledgeable staff ontop of a cornucopia of options for any and all of your electronic needs

Jadon Barre Dallas, TX

This store has any tech I might need. It’s very reliable, and the staff is so helpful.