Best Company Guarantee Best Buy Logo

Best Buy

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I recently bought a samsung monitor from here and it was on sale. I got an awesome price for a very high quality product and I am so happy!

MaryAnn Hagblom Salt Lake City, UT

They have just about everything you need. I love I can go in and find what I need from employee’s help and be out quickly.

Lkastner Dallas, TX

Best Buy always has the up to date technology in stock. They also have very knowledgeable sales people that help with a purchase.

London Larson American Fork, UT

they have amazing electronics products! very wide variety of anything you need! phone cases, tvs, phones, watches, headphones, etc.

JD Dunklee Hattiesburg, MS

Going to any Best Buy is such a joy. The employees are super helpful, and the products that they have are always quality!

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

I have bought almost all of my my Iphone's from Best Buy, and let me tell you, The prices were amazing and the phones were in perfect condition.

Emiliano Galeano Elkridge, MD

I’m not the most tech savvy person but I got my wife a Apple Watch for our anniversary and they helped me with everything,

LoertscherL Riverton, UT

Great selection of electronics and knowledgeable staff on most things. Have been a few times when it’s hard to find someone

chris Francom Saratoga Springs, UT

They do a great job price matching online sites and have a good selection of electronics. Sometimes it’s hard to find someone to help you in the store.

Madison Kneiss Gulfport, MS

I usually get a ton of help when searching for my pc parts and upgrades. They typically have most of my stuff in stock as well

Dale Ash Sandy, UT

Nice place to shop! The Geek Squad is very helpful when you need to try to fix a problem with one of their products. The sales staff are friendly and helpful.

Megan Rigby

Purchase our cell phones & laptops from Best Buy and have had positive experiences. The staff seem to know the products well and provide efficient customer service.

William South Jordan, UT

I love Best Buy! They are a little expensive, but their employees really know what they are talking about. I buy all my electronics here.

Seth S Sandy, UT

Overall a positive experience every time I've shopped at Best Buy. Staff is helpful and knowledgeable and their pricing is competitive.

Esmeralda C Sylmar, CA

Best Buy is my favorite place to be. I am a lover of light and i buy all my camera equipment through best buy!Best of all they Pricematch!

Tagg Ogden, UT

Best Buy selection of products is awesome. They have good customer service to help me decide exactly what I need to get the job done.

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

I have bought a few electronic items in the past at Best Buy. I prefer other places though because their prices aren't too competitive and I usually can find the same product cheaper else where.

Alex Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

My experience with Best Buy has always been positive. They have a wide variety of products and lots of knowledgeable staff to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

Helped my daughter buy her first laptop here. They were very kind to her and made the process very easy on her. Great customer service and generosity! Prices are awesome too!

Karridy Logan, UT

Their policies can be confusing on whether or not they can actually help you with your damaged items

lscho2 Boise, ID

Pretty good service the times I have been they also do buy backs on broken electriconics

Tammi Guyton, GA

Difficult to reach someone at the store by phone. Easy to schedule an appointment online.

Gail Salt Lake City, UT

Best buy always has great customer service, always friendly and helpful. They have a good selection of products.

Emily Grossman Houston, TX

I highly suggest their open box items because they are a fraction of the price of the regular items

Michelle Lyle Logan, UT

I had a problem with my iPad and the customer service guys were so helpful and had so much patience.

Leon West Valley City, UT

I have bought a number of products from this company over the years. Their employees are very helpful.

Debbie Stringham Garden City, UT

I haven't always been able to find the product I'm looking for. I wish they had a little better selection.

Scott Billings Smithfield, UT

Best place to buy electronics, great price and always high end quality stuff that is supplied.

John E Leadore, ID

We have found that they are often out of product, their help is not exceptional in our area, we found it more productive to go elsewhere

Jada Guzman Tampa, FL

Always have the best and newest electronics! Staff are always friendly and helpful!

mallory p. Jackson, MS

the employees are very friendly and they have great deals most of the time! definitely my #1 electronic store.

hiitsperson Gulfport, MS

It is a place where they offer you some great prices for things. Like the name says it is definitely a best buy.

Keegan Dinger Norcross, GA

I like to go here to get my video games because they have good deal on some of there things

Lacey Antee Pensacola, FL

The customer service is amazing. Anytime I need help, they're always nice and help me understand where things are.

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

I love going into the store and viewing all the latest and greatest technology. The website is also a good experience.

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

I went right into best buy and told Matt what I needed and they actually had it priced better then I was expecting

Mila Vilesova Indianapolis, IN

A lot of companies help those who are affected by COVID19 and cannot make a payment because of lost jobs and income, buy BestBuy does not offer this option on their website, and their customer service is not working. Very disappointing.

April Jones Tremonton, UT

I always go to Best Buy for my Electronic, and find they have the best support team when I have a problem also!

Yordan Urrutia Orlando, FL

Best electronics out there! I recently bought a Samsung TV and I love it. Great quality and great prices!

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Best buy was an awesome choice for my electronics. The employers helped me find everything for pretty good prices

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Best Buy is one of the worst run stores I have had to deal with. When I would go in to deal with my electronics or get a new one, it would always turn up broken or something missing. The prices are higher then they should be. Nobody looks like they want to be there. If I can avoid going I do.

R Tallahassee, FL

I bought my computer from here and it was such a good price. I am so happy about my purchase with them.

Zabsanti Slidell, LA

Best buy has been a decent company for me. I can find multiple products that I need however what turns me down a lot is the prices. Much of what they sell I can buy cheaper and in better condition in other stores

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

Best Buy is a great place to go and look at electronics but we have not had good luck with their customer service. Usually we will wait forever for someone to help us.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

My husband absolutely loves Best Buy! And I agree. It is such a fun store to wander and there is so much accessible technology for good pricing.

Kimsreview Olney, MD

Good store with everything you could need from an electronics store. Only complaint is that sometimes it is hard to find someone to a help you.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

I bought my computer from Best Buy and it was a really good price. It also came with a really good warranty.

Eileen R White

The company is well informed about there product and shipping information is right on time when they say it would be

David Goodwyn Norwalk, CA

They have fair to good prices (on sale) and available interest free financing and/or points that convert to cash. Used both.

Bruce Long Hermitage, PA

I had almost forgot how bad the service was there. I recently bought a 65" Sony TV After 13 days the remote stopped working. I took it back to the store and was told to go buy a universal remote, there was nothing they could do