Best Company Guarantee Best Buy Logo

Best Buy

Wendy Smullin Kuna, ID

Best Buy is one of the top electronics stores. Their selection and availability of product is large. The customer service is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Christian Parry Logan, UT

I love Best Buy. Their refurbished products are awesome. I bought a pair of headphones that were practically brand new. And customer service was extremely helpful with everything I’ve ever needed.

Ryan Harpenau Fayetteville, AR

The atmosphere at best buy is always good and the have top quality products that I can always trust are going to perform to my expectations. My biggest complaint is the price of their products which is often high compared to their competitors.

Allen Lambert Fayetteville, AR

Best Buy has always served all of my tech needs. From movies to cameras to desktops they have it all. Everyone is always helpful and eager to help you reach your needs.

Johnathan Kelly Ellisville, MS

The employees were friendly and helpful. They guided me to what I wanted and told me the specs of what I was going to buy. However they are kinda expensive compared to other companies.

Odao Ogbonmwan Mableton, GA

I got my first MacBook Air from here and it was definitely a good deal! Still working on paying it off from the credit card I used to get it but I’m very satisfied with my purchases from here so far.

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

I bought my MacBook Air from Best Buy and got a great student deal that included a pair of beats studio headphones. The staff was super helpful and nice! I highly recommend for any electronic needs!

Jakob barre Norcross, GA

I’ve Bought a plethora of My home tech from the store definitely some of the best workers I’ve seen in a while really Want to help the customers and to help them get what they need.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Best Buy is my go-to store in regards to anything electronic; from television sets to video game controllers and electronic accessories like cases. Their price-matching deal is amazing as well.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

I love that when I walk into Best Buy I am going to be greeted with a friendly, knowledgeable staff that will help me find whatever it is I am looking for. I think that they have a good selection of electronics and that they offer quality brands at reasonable prices. The stores are clean and well organized.

Tiffany I Elkridge, MD

They have sale pricing on big major electronics. Also have a good selection of open box items. However, when it comes to small accessories, I prefer Target or Amazon. That stuff tends to be overpriced.

Aaron Paxman Lehi, UT

Love their customer service. I was trying to find a wireless router for my home and the sales rep was very knowledgeable and friendly and helped me find what would work best for my family.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

I have bought tv's and computers, and printers, and many other electronic items from Best Buy. They have a great selection of products in all price categories and have helpful salesmen that can help answer my questions and guide me to the right product. Also I like their financing options and warranties.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Customer service at Best Buy is always friendly, knowledgable and very accommodating. The Geek Squad is very helpful & the salesperson at Best Buy told me I would get a pride reduction on the purchase price if I got the Geek Squad plan. Huge bonus!

Kaylee West Jordan, UT

The employees are very educated on products and are helpful. They have a wide variety of items so you are bound to find what is right for you. However, the products here are often more money than other stores. I have found the exact same products at other stores for much cheaper.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

Best Buy has so many options from large and small electronics, to appliances large and small. The prices are very competitive, and they have great financing options. Customer service there is always superb.

Emerald Scott West Jordan, UT

Best Buy is honestly way overpriced. I only shop here when there is big sales going on. The customer service is alright, the employees will walk by asking how you are, but barely stick around to actually help you unless you chase them down. When there are sales though, they do have some of the best prices and you can usually find stuff here that you can't in a lot of other places.

Hyrum Sandy, UT

I love this place. When I bought my Xbox a while back, I got a great deal from them. They also helped me pick out a better wireless router that could handle all of my internet traffic.

amycray Bangor, ME

When we shop at Best Buy we almost always can find what we are looking for

Donald Gustafson Colorado Springs, CO

friendly people and always willing to help with problems

Lindsay Ploeger Salt Lake City, UT

Frequently Best Buy is one of our go-to sources for technology purchases. It is our point of reference for pricing when comparing to other places. Tho, we frequently go with Best Buy in the end because we trust them with our purchases.

AF ,

We've purchased several things from Best Buy, but the most recent was a computer. I think they usually have competitive prices and if you get a good sales person, they can really help you understand the technology.

Dave_ Layton, UT

Awesome customer service and assistance. I love having a brick and mortar store close that helps me with my electronics needs. I usually get my mobile phones here too due to the awesome help they provide in setting them up.

Danny Reeder Ogden, UT

I've been a Best Buy fan for many many years. Being able to go to a brick and mortar shop make the buying experience much more enjoyable. To be able to see the products in person before making the purchase, in my opinion, is much better than online shopping.

Kenzie Comstock Woods Cross, UT

I have bought a variety of electronics from Best Buy including laptops, iPad, Apple watch and TV. They have a great selection and always have items in stock. They also have great customer service!

Varduhi Rockville, MD

excellent service, variety, best brands, flexible prices

Andrea Smith Idaho Falls, ID

We will choose to go to Best Buy over other stores because they always have what we need and someone who knows how to answer our questions. The only complaint I have is that we sometimes have to wait a while for someone to help us because they are so busy. We have had a good track record with the products we have bought at Best Buy and they stand by their warranties.

Michelle Hawker Las Vegas, NV

In my experience, Best Buy cant be beat for customer service and their price matching policy. They even helped me locate a competitors ad so I could price match. They are always helpful and patient with my lack of technical abilities!

Landon Robison Layton, UT

I bought my laptop here and had a great experience. I didn't feel like they were trying to upsell me or anything like that. They were genuinely interested in what I was looking for and they helped me to find it without being pushy. Great company.

Jwat1213 Mount Airy, MD

One of my favorite places to shop. People are always very helpful when I shop there.

Nell Damascus, MD

We have purchased Cameras, Apple products, student laptops and gaming systems. They are helpful!

Tammy West Valley City, UT

Best Buy knows their stuff when it comes to electronics. They are always willing and able to answer questions

Aaliya Ghadafii Tallahassee, FL

BestBuy always has the electronic product that I’m looking for and they constantly send me deals and coupon codes that I can use, which is a plus.

Gaby Alexander Tallahassee, FL

I have bought a lot from Best Buy and I have had a good experience. The customer service isn't always the best, but still pretty good.

Wilinda Sylvestre Tallahassee, FL

I love going to Best Buy when I need to buy or repair my phone or laptop. They have the best employees and prices!

brandon wilkins West Valley City, UT

I love Best Buy. They have such knowledgeable staff regarding electronics. They always have such a good selection in stock.

Taylor Hall Los Angeles, CA

Best Buy is the place I go when nobody else has what I’m looking for. Customer service is a bit slow, but I eventually end up leaving with what I need.

Juliana Castin Tallahassee, FL

I like Best Buy because there’s always a great variety when shopping, and with price match guarantee, you can’t beat it.

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

Best Buy could improve by having more associates available to help when shopping for computers. Every time I am in there its a hassle trying to get someone to assist me.

Van M. Orem, UT

I bought a computer port so I could use multiple screens and I ended up taking it back and they were really easy to work with.

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

All of my experiences with Best Buy have been positive! I love using the curbside delivery on online orders.

Trent Ewing Round Lake, IL

I frequent Best Buy on a regular basis. I’m usually greeted by friendly and knowledgeable staff and typically find what I am looking for.

Alexa Cooper Salt Lake City, UT

Good quality products. Expensive sometimes, but high quality. They have what a lot of what you can’t find technologically at Walmart.

Valerie Beus Richland, WA

I love Best Buy. Good service and good items to buy. I’ve never had any problems and the staff is helpful.

Danny Bowen Eagle Mountain, UT

Best Buy is where I go to purchase all my technology! Reliable products with great service. I don't go anywhere else!

Marniwho ,

Best Buy is the best! I love their customer service and their return policies. But my favorite is the order online and curbside pick up!

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

The staff at Best Buy is awesome! They greet you when you arrive and are super helpful in guiding you to what you need!

Karson Greenburg Salt Lake City, UT

The customer service is fantastic, they frequently have great deals, and they have very high quality goods.

Summer Meadors Fayetteville, AR

Best Buy is so helpful. I go there to get all information on new tech products and get help with products I already own.

Cdavid , MO

Best Buy is the go to place for me. They were very knowledgeable and helpful when I was purchasing home surveillance cameras.