Best Company Guarantee Best Buy Logo

Best Buy

Jaron Thorley Orem, UT

I’ve purchased several different electronics through Best Buy and always had a good experience, particularly that they often have inventory of products that are sold out every where else.

RB Park City, UT

When we moved into our new home, we purchased a washer, dryer, TV, and other tech from Best Buy. Installation was smooth and the Geek Squad nice to have on call for our follow up questions.

Mike Curtis Guyton, GA

I like the service, expertise, selection and ability to put hands on in a brick and mortar. Best Buy has always been good at all. Computers, accessories, televisions, and appliances under one roof. They’re great.

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

I've purchased airpods and a hard drive from Best Buy and I was impressed with the customer service, and I haven't had any problems with the products I've purchased.

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Best Buy is a great store with knowledgeable staff for everything related to home electronics. They made the process of buying a TV and sound bar very easy and fast. Their prices are competitive with any online retailer plus you can get their warranties.

bryan bishop Logan, UT

Had the fridge we wanted in stock. The only store that had it in stock. They delivered the new fridge, took away the old fridge, and did it all months quicker than their competition.

Picnicky82 Logan, UT

I used the pick up option while the store were closed. The staff was very efficient and came to my car immediately. I had my product very quickly. I also appreciated that they asked me for my ID.

Samantha Fayetteville, AR

I purchased my laptop from Best Buy and they were extremely helpful and informative on which laptop would be the easiest transition for me as a Mac user to a PC user. I am very happy with my product and I owe it to the employees that helped me!

Mason Mitchell Fayetteville, AR

Best Buy is my go-to place for all new technology related items. The customer service is great and they always have what I'm looking for. I feel like the prices at times might be a little high compared to competition.

Mia Alshami Fayetteville, AR

Best Buy is my go-to place for electronics. I have purchased my camera, desktop monitor, and an iPad from Best Buy! The workers are always extremely helpful and give me all the information I need before making big purchases.

Matthew Cuthbert New Orleans, LA

I've bought many computer parts through best buy. They have great costumer service and make sure I find what I need. They also price match so I can get the best deal on almost any item

Gavin Barkum Madison, MS

Great place to get electronics, music, appliances, and more. Although the downside is how aggressive the employees when greeting you in and asking if you need help. I can understand the need to help as an employee, but I feel that excessive use of "Need any help finding anything" sort of comes off as rude. Nonetheless, still a excellent store to find what you need. 👍

Tyler Strieby Lehi, UT

I have purchase major appliances as well as computers and other electronics from Best Buy. Their staff is always friendly. I really appreciate their financing program as well and found it easy to become approved and easy to make regular payments.

Dan Whiting American Fork, UT

I purchased a video game at my local Best Buy for my nephew's birthday. They had a wide selection in the store, and I was able to find the one he had been wanting. The employees were helpful and cheerful as they helped me find what I was looking for. The price was a little bit higher than if I were to get it online, but I needed it that day.

Jackson Barousse New Orleans, LA

Best buy is my favorite electronics store, as they have frequent deals on the hottest products. I have purchased all my TV's from Best Buy, and their customer service has always been excellent. Their Geek Squad service is also extremely helpful and is conveniently located inside many stores.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

I come to BestBuy a lot for maintenance on my apple products since there is not a Apple store near me. The staff are always respectful of appointment times and they work fast. They always try to help in the best way as possible.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

I freaking love Best Buy!! I have bought all of my electronics from them and I have never been unsatisfied! Maybe one damaged part on my laptop but overall they are great! They wouldn't still be around for as long as they have!

Cade Boudreaux , FL

I love Best Buy. I’ve bought TV’s and my Macbook that i both still use to this day. They are very helpful and the products are fairly priced. The Geek Squad has helped me with multiple problems i’ve had with previous computers.

Imani Monroe Tallahassee, FL

All my products from Best Buy have been exceptional and I will always and continue to get my products from Best Buy. Geek Squad has also been amazing helpers in fixing my laptop or tablet. I highly recommend them as a warranty protection plan for your devices and appliances.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Hands down-Best Buy is simply amazing. Their TVs and electronics are unmatched in price and variety. I have purchased all types of home electronics and have never been disappointed. The opposite- I've been ecstatic. Their services like install and repair, financing, or store customer service are all exceptional!

Alan Aler Leesville, SC

Purchased an EERO Pro WIFI, a MHT Network & Webroot & had Tech Support come out to help with install. The tech was very knowledgeable...install took a minimal amount of time..very pleased with Best Buy Products & extremely pleased with Tech Support

Eric San Diego, CA

Best Buy is a great place to go if you would like to get somewhat good prices on electronics while also getting expert advice on said electronics. I do prefer online shopping but going into a store like Best Buy can really help if you're not sure what you want.

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

Everytime I go in there I have multiple employee's come and ask me if I am finding everything. I have liked all of the products I have bought there for my family and friends. Once I took my laptop into their shop and the geek squad helped me fix my blue screen. Great help and service.

Carlee Toone Provo, UT

I've always found what I needed at Best Buy. I like their credit card and I also like that they offer "open box" products. I bought an ipad from Best Buy once and I was having trouble with it. They wanted me to pay $90 to have it looked at when I could just take it to the apple store for free. Their geek squad services are unreasonably priced in my opinion.

Kyler Ashby Phoenix, AZ

It makes me sad when I hear about stores like Best Buy are more or less losing business due to the growing popularity of online shopping. While I will not ignore the convenience of online shopping, stores like Best Buy are the best! You can find almost anything you want or need when it comes to technology in that place. Plus, if you any kind of question about a product you wish to purchase the employees I've found are always incredibly helpful. If you have a Best Buy near you I would highly recommend that you pay a visit if you're in the market for any sort of technology.

Kurt Lucas Olney, MD

Best Buy has good pricing, but sometimes it's hard to find someone to help you.

Jeff Gonnason Kihei, HI

Excellent service, fair prices and good sales, and knowledgeable sales people.

Kay lynn Tucson, AZ

Great customer service. They are really knowledgeable about the products.

Jaci Rhoades Bryant, AR

Since I started college, 25 years ago, I have never purchased computers, cameras, electronic devices of any kind, etc. outside of Best buy. Aside from the fact that they have great quality products, they have wonderful service after the sale.

Larson Riverton, UT

Best Buy has a huge variety of products in their stores and it is always fun to browse the whole store, even when I only need one particular item. The workers are helpful and knowledgeable. And the stores are clean and well organized.

Lottielyn Schwenke Orlando, FL

I do shop more on BestBuy.com but the thing I count on the most is if I can't find something online or need something right away Best Buy store always has it! I bought my first DSLR there and is still the place I go for my tech needs.

Patrick Curry Salt Lake City, UT

Always buy my electronics here. I have tried other stores but this one always seems to be better with warranty and customer service. I love that I can take my purchased products to them for repairs and not have to ship it out myself.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I recently had to buy a nice camera to take pictures for work. I researched a lot of cameras and found the one I wanted to buy. Best Buy made it easy to read user reviews, compare pricing, purchase additional accessories and pick up in store. I've been very happy with the camera I purchased and I appreciated the customer service I received.

Lisa Burrup Los Angeles, CA

I took my ten your old birthday shopping at Best Buy not really knowing what to expect. I was a pleasantly surprised at the selection of affordable toys. I didn’t even know they had a toy section. I also liked how they did the pre purchase on video games.

Jim Ellicott City, MD

Love getting electronics from Best Buy. They have a great warranty.

Amy Gardiner Germantown, MD

USe for my technology and gaming needs---easy to use. Great customer service. Love the curbside pickup

Naomi Hollywood, FL

I love the way the employees help when I need them in certain device. There devices are always on point and always work, never an issue.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

We only shop here for our large electronics purchase. they are always so nice in showing you how things work and they seem to always have good deals.

Jason Burt Riverton, UT

Recently ordered an appliance using their website. It was quick and easy to order and the product was delivered on time and in good shape. I would order from them again.

Ryan Matheson Garden City, ID

The technology options are endless. The staff is so helpful and knowledgeable! This is my go to place for my technology needs and wants.

Chelsea Snow Eagle Mountain, UT

we purchased a brand new tv from best buy online! i was surprised how easy it was. it was delivered to us days later. and we love our tv

Jared Provo, UT

Best Buy is my go-to for consumer electronics. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. They also have a wide selection of products and good sales

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I'm always happy with my shopping experience at BBY. Online has become a great way to shop and I love their matching policy.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

The employees at Best Buy are always very knowledgeable and helpful. The store is usually very organized and easy to find what you need.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

I have always had a great experience at Best Buy. Customer service has always been terrific and they always have ample stock.

Mary Pobanz American Fork, UT

I bought an Apple laptop at Best Buy recently and the customer service was amazing! They even offered a price match for student pricing and a great deal on the laptop.

Colby Victoria, TX

I like best buy because you can get most things you need and there's one in most towns my least favorite thing is that I can't really find some of the more specialized parts that I need

Vikti Mehta Frisco, TX

Best Buy has great sales representatives who helped me learn about the different types of MacBooks and other tech products I have bought. They have great prices for high quality electronics.

Brian Salt Lake City, UT

I don't go in often but I typically always have a good experience. Workers direct me to where I need to go and will come help me if needed. Knowledge staff.

Merrick Carter Blackfoot, ID

Best buy is great because you can actually go to the store, talk to a real person and find what you are looking for that will fit your needs. Their in store selection is great!