JustFab Logo

JustFab

JustFab specializes in women's clothing, shoes, sandals, bags, and accessories. Plus sizes are available at JustFab.

JustFab subscribers take an online style quiz to gain access to a personalized boutique. Every month they pay a subscription fee that can be used to purchase items in their personalized boutique. Money rolls over month to month and subscribers can choose to skip a month or cancel at any time.

The Good

• Free to Join
  • Discounts
  • Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges
  • Clothing Selection and Quality Items
  • Female-Led Business

Free to Join

Joining JustFab is completely free. To start the process, go to the website and take the style quiz. Then JustFab's style specialists can start finding clothes just for you.

Discounts

Being a JustFab member means savings. Shoppers can save anywhere from 30 percent to 75 percent on various clothing styles, shoes, and other accessories.

Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges

You can get free shipping on your order if you live in the contiguous United States, and your total is $49 or more. If your order is under $49, you only have to pay a flat rate of $6.95.

If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, you will have to pay for standard shipping, which is $9 (even if your order is over $49). Canadian residents pay $6.95 for shipping.

There is a Rush Shipping option. It's only available to residents of the contiguous United States and costs $14.95.

If you're unhappy with your order, JustFab accepts returns and exchanges within 30 days from the date of shipment. Make sure the items are in new, unused condition with the original packaging.

Clothing Selection and Quality Items

The majority of reviews on BestCompany reveal that JustFab customers were generally happy with the company's clothing selection and quality of the items.

Female-Led Business

JustFab boasts that women fill the majority of their leadership roles. If supporting female-led businesses is something you're passionate about, then JustFab is a great company to back.

The Bad

• Any Purchase Automatically Makes You a VIP Member
  • Don't Forget to Skip

Any Purchase Automatically Makes You a VIP Member

Whether you're buying one item or several, any purchase on JustFab's website will automatically make you a VIP member, unless you specifically click on the option at checkout to purchase as a regular member, which then nullifies any discount or savings.

JustFab's VIP membership grants you access to the company's style experts, latest apparel, shoe, handbag, and fashion trends, but you also are enrolled in the monthly automatic purchase feature. This feature is excellent if you plan to actively monitor JustFab's website and shop for new clothes every month. It's not so great if you only want to buy one or two items and plan on only visiting the site occasionally.

Don't Forget to Skip

Becoming a part of the VIP Membership Program means you will receive new monthly customized clothing and merchandise on the first day of every month. You can either make a purchase or log into your account and select the "Skip the Month" option between the first and fifth day of the month.

If you do not make a purchase and do not "Skip the Month," your credit card will be charged an automatic monthly membership fee of $39.95 for a member credit on the sixth day of the month until you cancel.

It's not all bad, though. If you forget to make a purchase or skip, the $39.95 will be added to your account, and you can then use that on any future purchases.

However, if you need that money for something else, don't expect to get a refund. As soon as you're charged, the money is automatically converted into an electronic JustFab gift card — and these gift cards are nonrefundable or redeemable for cash.

The Bottom Line

Since the company started in 2010, JustFab has grown into a fashion powerhouse with over 4 million happy members. The company offers its members exclusive, on-trend clothing that is personalized to their personal style. JustFab's merchandise is reasonably priced — you can save anywhere from 30 to 75 percent on name-brands and fashion-forward attire. However, these savings are only available to VIP members; unless you specifically check out as a guest, you are automatically signed up for JustFab's membership program.

The VIP Membership Program sends you monthly customized clothing, shoes, bags, etc., on the first day of every month. You can either make a purchase or log into your account and select the "Skip the Month" option between the first and fifth day of the month. If you don't buy something or skip, you are charged $39.95. This is then turned into a JustFab gift card that can be used on later purchases.

We recommend JustFab for those who want a personalized shopping experience and don't mind doing a little extra legwork. You will need to be diligent since JustFab requires you to log in at the beginning of each month and decide whether you want to buy anything or not. You do get the Member discounts, which can help you save a good chunk of change.

JustFab isn't the best option if you only want to shop on the site a few times a year. You won't get any of the merchandise discounts, and if you're forgetful, the monthly subscription will just be a hassle.

Keron Grey Tallahassee, FL

I really like JustFab. It's easy to use and search website, shoes are great and there are some really amazing deals. My first purchase turned out to be too big small and the exchange happened seamlessly and my new shoes fit perfectly.

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

I look forward to getting my JustFab box and am never disappointed. The amount and quality of products is worth every penny. I have loved and enjoyed the products that come with each delivery and have gifted the subscription to a couple friends.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I love my subscription to JustFab. They have a great selection and I like that I can purchase shoes at a fair cost, and when there's months I need to skip for one reason or another, I can. And without the added charge. I highly recommend JustFab!

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

JustFab has made it super easy to improve my closet and buy some really cute clothes. By joining their membership you save on clothing, and are able to get beautiful clothes each month.

Jada Scott Norman, OK

I LOVE THIS SITE. I have held a V.I.P. membership with JustFab for 3 years and you cannot beat the prices. The price, quality, everything about it-- I love. Only downside, if you want cancel you have to call and ask.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

We did JustFab for a while and while the quality of clothing and shoes was great, it was hard to keep up with having to either order something every month or put in the option to cancel for the month. There was more than one occasion where I forgot and then got charged for it and had to pick out something to get because I had already paid for it. But the quality was good and if you want the month to month delivery of items it is a good option.

Anthea Aiono Riverton, UT

This is one of my favorite! Been able to purchase shoes from the convenience of my phone or computer and not ever have to leave my house or be disappointed when you going into your local shoe store and they dont have the size or color you are wanting, haha!

take7 Sandy, UT

Was fun when I wore a lot of different shoes and styles especially heels but I don’t any more so I prefer to spend it on sneakers and every day wear. Didn’t like having to remember to skip the month either because sometimes I didn’t get reminded. It’s a good service for people who enjoy changing their shoes all the time. Not me anymore

Joi Lewis Tallahassee, FL

I though JustFab only had shoes but they also had cute clothes and accessories that were reasonably prices and cute! The quality of the products I purchased were really good too!

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

The clothes for true to size and there’s a wide variety of styles and shoes to choose from. The automatic membership fees were annoying. Have to remember to skip every month or you’re auto charged.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

SHOES! No matter the occasion, JustFab has what I need. Not to mention, they are so up on the trends. I bought a cheetah print pair of block heels, and I'm crazy obsessed.

Endia Gulfport, MS

Many shoes to choose from in different styles. All shoes are great quality and shipping is easy and affordable.

Maria Park Baltimore, MD

This company is the bargain of the century! The VIP membership gets you great prices but, oh, their sales!

Lydia Falatea Riverton, UT

I am a VIP member and have ordered a few times. Only received 1 of my orders. Called company and they say it’s because my condo number ran in on the first line. I do not think that is my fault and if I received my first order I should have received the ones after. Also, why haven’t they fixed it after 2 orders of mine didn’t get deliveried?

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

JustFAB is a fabulous subscription! Always on time and never late, they have the best clothes and know just what you want! The app is very easy to use and super helpful!

Connor Farmington, UT

Great deals for super cheap. Some things don't come exactly as advertised, but I've still always loved them. Their customer service tries to bend over backward to help.

Kimberly Jackson Derby, KS

Decent prices and decent quality. Nothing too exciting but it does make keeping up with trends easier. Just don’t forget to skip early if nothing catches your eye!

Ariel Hattiesburg, MS

I liked this subscription in the beginning because it was very easy to use and it shipped very fast. However l, they started over charging me for things and it was very hard to cancel my subscription.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

We love just fab and the quality has f the clothing that they provided. We have had no complaints with their service.

Allison Campbell Jackson, MS

JustFab is a great shoe website. They have great quality for low prices and the have deals almost everyday.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Just Fab sells some CUTE shoes. I like their options but don't love how you have to commit to getting shoes every month or you lose money.

Ashley Roberts Norcross, GA

The box comes well packaged and the items are high quality. The price is a little pricey but It is generally a nice box

MaryAnn Hagblom Salt Lake City, UT

Live the quality of their clothes. Great material. Wash up awesome and no fading in color.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Cute clothes, but a very sneaky company. If you aren’t careful you’ll get robbed. They make it very difficult to cancel.

lani tuihalamaka Cheyenne, WY

Subscribed to the monthly $39 and loved it! Having the option to skip the month is perfect.

Amanda Montebello, CA

JustFab was an okay subscription for me because I found alot of cute options at good prices. The downside is that they were low quality.

SkylarPickens Houston, TX

Amazing subscription!! They pick out the best looks for me and never fail to amaze me!

Makayla Manus Long Beach, MS

JustFab is a great clothing subscription box. It's not that expensive and gets to you quick.