Fabletics Logo
LAST UPDATED: July 9th, 2020

Fabletics specializes in activewear for women of all sizes. It offers some accessories, but does not stock shoes. Fabletics subscribers pay a certain amount each month and use the money to purchase athleisure wear online or in stores. Fabletics has a 30-day return policy on all of its clothes, and subscribers can cancel at any time.

Fabletics was founded in 2013 by Kate Hudson, Don Ressler, and Adam Goldenburg. It is headquartered in El Segundo, California. Fabletics is available in the United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Sweden, and Denmark.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I ordered this for my wife and we were not impressed with the quality of the clothing. We cancelled immediately.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

The leggings I received were not my favorite thing ever. They ripped pretty quickly and they were also very shear.

amy rex ,

I was going to purchase something but was confused by the process and the cost seemed not worth it.

Jenna Bagley American Fork, UT

I've tried some Fabletics yoga pants, the quality was really not up to par with the pricing.