Cat & Jack Logo

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

I love buying my little nieces and nephews' clothing from Cat & Jack. They always have such a cute selection of boys and girls clothing I can’t resist.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

Bought a suit for our son and it looked great but the sizing was way too big for what it was supposed to be and had to take it back and exchange it.

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

Fashionable and reasonably priced clothing. My daughters have fun shopping at Target.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

At Cat & Jack they have so many clothes that sometimes I can't even choose what to buy. There are sizes for everyone. There are great prices and the clothes are in great condition.

Takiesha Mapleton, UT

I love the Cat and Jack brand. Their clothes are super cute, and very conscientious that the clothes are made for kids! Meaning they have adjustable waistbands on most things, the knees are reinforced with extra fabric, and the quality of assembly is awesome!

Summer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Absolutely love this product & company. Best style & always think my kids look darling

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

What did us parents do before the Cat & Jack line? It is super cute and the quality is great. It is so helpful as a busy mom to have such a great line of clothing right down the street at my Target.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

I always buy cat and Jack uniform pants for my girls. My girls love them because they are so comfortable!

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

Cute clothes at an affordable price. That's what comes to mind when I think of Cat & Jack. I've bought this brand for school clothes and church clothes for my sons. And, for cute shirts and tights for my daughters. It's a brand that I look for when I'm shopping at Target. The clothes last a long time, and again, the affordability is what keeps me buying.

Brenda Mertes Houston, TX

Cat & Jack has the most adorable, modern, stylish clothing for kids. I have two toddlers whose wardrobe is almost entirely this brand. It is also decently priced. We definitely get great value for our money.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

I love this new brand from Target! They are cute, quality clothing that my children will wear.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I have kids so of course I love Cat & Jack from Target. They offer trendy fashion options for kids and they stand behind the quality of their product. You can return these items up to a year after purchase if they don't hold up. Great product!

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Just got a suit for my son and it fits good and it looks good on him too. Great suit for the money spent.

Brittany Stewart Oakley, UT

Adorable clothes! They’re great quality, and I can send back what I don’t like.

Jen Clarks Summit, PA

Good quality clothing that isn’t expensive. Good styles that look great. My kids say the clothes are comfy.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I love this brand of clothing. So cute and stylish for myself, and the prices are really good. I bought a shirt and it's still one of my favorites. Love love love this! I love that I can order clothing from my computer and have it sent directly to me on a regular basis. Target has a great clothing subscription program that in second to none. Their customer service is really helpful as well.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

The clothes at Target (or Cat and Jack) are high quality and they are always in the latest style

Janalyn Memmott Pleasant Grove, UT

Cat and Jack are trendy, cute and well made. They are also an exceptional value!! I love these kids clothes!! Way to go Target!!