Cat & Jack Logo

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

4.8

Keron Grey Tallahassee, FL

I really love shopping at Target because any time I have ever had a problem, their customer service has always been great about fixing the issue. Whether it's damaged merchandise and needing a refund or to needing to know about a product. The items in the baby box are from the Cat & Jack collection have designs that are quite cute, playful, and versatile. I don’t think there have been any items I haven’t been quite happy to see in the box.

take7 Sandy, UT

I always look at this brand for the every day essentials for my kids. They’re nice and soft and durable for babies and toddlers and kids who are rough on their clothes. They last long and they’re still cute and stylish and cheaper. Wide variety of styles and availability at my target and target always handles problems and returns and exchanges with this brand the best!

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I love Cat & Jack. I purchase their clothing and shoes for all three of my kids. I previously had a subscription with them and was so sad when they discontinued the program. I am glad I can still purchase their affordable, durable, stylish and comfortable clothes through Target.

Shalyn Bagley Cedar City, UT

Cat & Jack are my favorite clothes to buy for my nieces and nephews for birthdays and holidays. I know their parents love the fact that if the bottoms get holes in them they can take them back if it was within the year of purchase. They are always stylish and comfortable.

Takiesha Mapleton, UT

I love the Cat and Jack brand. Their clothes are super cute, and very conscientious that the clothes are made for kids! Meaning they have adjustable waistbands on most things, the knees are reinforced with extra fabric, and the quality of assembly is awesome!

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

Cute clothes at an affordable price. That's what comes to mind when I think of Cat & Jack. I've bought this brand for school clothes and church clothes for my sons. And, for cute shirts and tights for my daughters. It's a brand that I look for when I'm shopping at Target. The clothes last a long time, and again, the affordability is what keeps me buying.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I have kids so of course I love Cat & Jack from Target. They offer trendy fashion options for kids and they stand behind the quality of their product. You can return these items up to a year after purchase if they don't hold up. Great product!

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I love this brand of clothing. So cute and stylish for myself, and the prices are really good. I bought a shirt and it's still one of my favorites. Love love love this! I love that I can order clothing from my computer and have it sent directly to me on a regular basis. Target has a great clothing subscription program that in second to none. Their customer service is really helpful as well.

Jeremy Webb Dallas, TX

Cat & Jack has really cute clothing for toddlers. Really well made and held up with my rough twin boys. So many different styles to choose from and definitely would recommend for your children’s clothing needs.

kylie bodell Los Angeles, CA

Love everything about Cat & Jack! The styles and quality of this brand are amazing and very affordable. You can choose from a variety of clothing, shoes, accessories and make the perfect outfit for your little one.

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

Cat and Jack by target has all the best clothes for my little boy and girl. They love our subscription with them because they get new clothes every 30 days. It is very affordable!

Bill Nelson Salt Lake City, UT

Bought a couple outfits for my granddaughter. She looked very cute in the romper. Very happy with the look as well as the price point. Will definitely purchase more from this line.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

We have the cutest outfits from this company. My 10-month-old twins look super cute in matching outfits. I love that they are durable as well as they have knees that are reinforced

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

At Cat & Jack they have so many clothes that sometimes I can't even choose what to buy. There are sizes for everyone. There are great prices and the clothes are in great condition.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

What did us parents do before the Cat & Jack line? It is super cute and the quality is great. It is so helpful as a busy mom to have such a great line of clothing right down the street at my Target.

Brenda Mertes Houston, TX

Cat & Jack has the most adorable, modern, stylish clothing for kids. I have two toddlers whose wardrobe is almost entirely this brand. It is also decently priced. We definitely get great value for our money.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

Love Cat and Jack! I buy this brand for my 2 girls and love it. I love how inexpensive it is since they grow out if it so quickly. It’s cute and easy to match.

Nicole Kim Rockville, MD

Clothes are good quality and cute styles. However I think it runs a little narrow. I wish it had more stretch in some of their clothes. From pants to shirts to sweaters and dresses. My toddler wears different sizes.

Whitney Butters Wilde Van Nuys, CA

I prefer buying Cat & Jack clothes for my son over any other brand. Especially as far as pants go, they hold up really well for how hard my son plays!

Carlie Davis Orem, UT

I absolutely love Cat & Jack Clothing! It is our go-to brand of clothing for our young kids. The material is durable and washes well!

Jaci Rhoades , TX

I love these clothes for my little boy. It is hard to find cute clothes for boys but they have a good selection and very affordable.

fernandopessoa Herriman, UT

We love Cat and Jack at our house. Our preferred brand at Target. Cute styles and good quality which is hard to find these days.

Kbr Pleasant Grove, UT

Purchased a lot of clothes from target for my grandkids but I wait until they go on sale. They hold up better than Walmart but they still after a few washings look worn and faded.

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

Cat and Jack has the best warranty! Out of everything I've purchased only one pair of leggings got a hole and they replaced them within the year.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

We love cat and jack clothing. My daughter has so many things from their collection and the one thing we love is how well they hold up.

Nicole Sohm Kissimmee, FL

Pretty much all my kid's clothes are the Cat and Jack brand from Target! Everything is so cute and for the price, you can't go wrong!

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

I have five little kids who all wear this brand. I've been please with the quality and also the on trend styles of the clothes.

Mileaha McMurtrey Salt Lake City, UT

Amazing!!! We love buying our kids clothes from Target and this brand is fantastic. They are long lasting and always in style.

PessoaJ Salt Lake City, UT

I love Cat and Jack clothing. I have 4 kids, and think that this is some of the highest quality clothing around. They hold up well!

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

I love buying my little nieces and nephews' clothing from Cat & Jack. They always have such a cute selection of boys and girls clothing I can’t resist.

Janalyn Memmott Pleasant Grove, UT

Cat and Jack are trendy, cute and well made. They are also an exceptional value!! I love these kids clothes!! Way to go Target!!

Jenn0507 Dallas, TX

Always great quality clothes that are built to last. Easy to find something cute for all ages great customer service.

Adria Riverton, UT

Love this brand and my kids do too. Always such cute clothes and they are high quality and fit right

Kayle Wilds Eagle Mountain, UT

Love their clothing line and shoe line. Prices are decent and the quality of the clothing is excellent for the price!

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

Love cat and jack brand! They have cute clothes for boys and girls and always have a large selections.

Lknls Salt Lake City, UT

Affordable and nice. Sizing is accurate for my children. My son tore a hole in the knees of his pants after only 2 weeks.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

Target's brand is durable and affordable. I usually buy this brand if I need to stock up on necessities.

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

I love these jeans for my toddler daughter! They are true to size and don’t shrink like a lot if others do.

Shay Menifee, CA

Love this brave! They have the cutest clothes! Great quality as well! Love it pretty much the only brand she wears!

Truman_k Santa Rosa, CA

Love the cat and jack boy line clothing. Basic and modern for a good price. I find the clothing is quality too.

JamieD Orange, CA

Cute styles, not really made for slender kids. Even with the elastic waist they are made for a larger frame

Cara McAffee Cedar City, UT

Very stylish and very cute. Affordable prices, all my kids wear there clothes. Very comfortable as well they tell me !

Madison Kneiss Mount Hope, WV

The quality and price is great! My kids live the styles and the softness of the material and I love the price!

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

Bought a suit for our son and it looked great but the sizing was way too big for what it was supposed to be and had to take it back and exchange it.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

I always buy cat and Jack uniform pants for my girls. My girls love them because they are so comfortable!

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Just got a suit for my son and it fits good and it looks good on him too. Great suit for the money spent.

Jen Clarks Summit, PA

Good quality clothing that isn’t expensive. Good styles that look great. My kids say the clothes are comfy.

Jodi Howard Salt Lake City, UT

I buy these clothes for my grandkids. They are cute and durable. Sizes are not always true to size but they options

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

I buy my younger boys a lot of Cat & Jack clothing from target. They are well priced for what you get.

Eny Donnelly Port Saint Lucie, FL

I love this store, many items are exclusive and the best off all are the price very affordable