Amazon Prime Wardrobe Logo

Amazon Prime Wardrobe

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: October 11th, 2021

Amazon Prime Wardrobe allows Prime members to order up to eight clothing items, try them on, and return what they don’t want to keep. Prime members only pay for what they keep. There is no styling fee for the box. Prime members have seven days to try the clothes and return them. Prime members can use Prime Wardrobe for women’s, men’s, kids’, and infant clothing.

Amazon Prime members can pay an additional monthly fee for a personal shopper.

Amazon was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.

Dillbrow Aberdeen, ID

Amazon as a service is good, but it’s becoming an ethical issue with its labor and that tool bezos. For the last two years 40% of my orders have arrived late or not at all. I’ve complained each time to a customer service rep, but they obviously don’t hate that I pay well over 100 a year for a service that only does what’s advertised

Madison Brown Springville, UT

Amazon clothes can surprise you at how cute they are. I love to buy clothes on amazon, because they are budget friendly, cute, and arrive quickly. Amazon clothes will surly satisfy you.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

Not may favorite wardrobe subscription option to tell you the truth. They may not charge you for the items until 7 days after you have kept them, but it takes forever for the clothes to get to my home.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I'm not too impressed with the Prime Wardrobe. It takes longer to receive your clothes and you only have 7 days to decide. I can receive my items quicker with just an Amazon Prime purchase.

Truman_k Santa Rosa, CA

I find that there are some good finds on amazon for clothing. I haven’t had to many experiences but have been pleased so far.

Mailey Kingston, MO

I really enjoy being able to have Amazon prime. The prices are always a good deal. Have had some problems in the past tho.

Angie Burnett Orem, UT

I wanted to love this, but frankly all the suggestions they gave me were terrible that I never got past the suggestions part.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I tried this service and didn't love it. I kept getting clothes that I didn't like so I probably was choosing the wrong setings

Lily South Jordan, UT

Amazon doesn’t necessarily work for my age. We ordered something in my size it didn’t fit. It’s okay.

Jakob barre Long Beach, MS

Shirt came in couple sizes too small. Not the most up to date fashion line I’ve seen today.

Kayla Heber, UT

Love amazon. Returns are easy unless you buy from a company out of United States.