Amazon Prime Wardrobe Logo

Amazon Prime Wardrobe

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: October 11th, 2021

Amazon Prime Wardrobe allows Prime members to order up to eight clothing items, try them on, and return what they don’t want to keep. Prime members only pay for what they keep. There is no styling fee for the box. Prime members have seven days to try the clothes and return them. Prime members can use Prime Wardrobe for women’s, men’s, kids’, and infant clothing.

Amazon Prime members can pay an additional monthly fee for a personal shopper.

Amazon was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.

K M Carbondale, PA

It isn't truly free for 7 days because they authorize your card for the full amount of the purchase until you finalize the order - after you have tried on all items and returned what you don't like. The funds are unavailable to you although you aren't yet being charged. So it really isn't free and I only found out after I paid the styling fee. I canceled my order. I wouldn't recommend.

Wooby Woo Salt Lake City, UT

I was enjoying Amazon prime until the second time I used it. I ordered 5 items and none of them fit so I returned them. They claim that I kept and item and despite me telling them that I absolutely returned it with the other 4 items, they charged my card for the item. I have continued to try to contact them with no response. I’m very disappointed in the service. I would recommend not using this company

L Cody Morongo Valley, CA

I have been using Amazon Prime Wardrobe for a couple of months. So far I have had very few problems. I love the return label inside of the shipment. It is not easy to shop online, always a risk ,unless you find a line that doesn't alter their fit . I'd say I'm enjoying finding new clothing to try, with an easy return option. Pretty handy. A win for me.

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

Prime wardrobe gives an online shopper the best of both worlds. You receive your products swiftly and are sure to be satisfied. Not everyone has time to shop in store. Most people, are afraid of online shopping. With prime, there are no worries. Your items will be in great condition and you will be satisfied. If not, their return policy is super efficient and has a great turnaround. They even pay for returns so their is no hassle to you.

Shalyn Bagley Cedar City, UT

I love Amazon Prime Wardrobe! I hate going into stores and having to try on clothes. It always seems to be such a hassle. I love that these clothes are delivered to my door and I can try them on right at home. I love that I have 7 days to return so that I can have time to really decide if I love the article of clothing. It saves me from impulse buying!

Kogan Powell West Valley City, UT

They have a very good selection of clothing items and I like the many filters you can place on the search engine so that you don't scroll forever. I've only had one instance of receiving the wrong item, but the company was very cooperative in giving us a refund.

Alethea Nay Tremonton, UT

I like this service a lot. One thing that is lacking in online shopping is the fact that you can't try anything on. This remedies that perfectly in an ingenious way. Amazon is always fast, and this is a great way to save time and get the same quality of choice as from a store.

Hallieford West Valley City, UT

I am thrilled with the convenience of free shipping 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime! I also am very satisfied with their return policy and now you can even conveniently return things at Kohl’s since they partnered up with them.

Syl North Port, FL

Wow! Buying clothes on Amazon is so easy. Since I am a Prime member I get my purchases the next day. The customer service is great. I really like their return policy. When I've had to talk to an employee, he's been very friendly and very helpful.

Briauna Norton Jacksonville, FL

Amazon Prime is the best online retail service a person could ask for. Their guaranteed two-day delivery has never failed me and customer service representatives are always quick and willing to correct any errors you may run into.

mccandless24 American Fork, UT

When I went to buy a new pair of jeans I was a little worried about purchasing online without trying them on first. But to my surprise the whole experience was quite good. First I got a extra little discount by purchasing an Amazon wardrobe piece and there was a free returns option as well if it didn’t work out. The item came fast and was exactly as described so I was very satisfied with my purchase.

Kbr Pleasant Grove, UT

I know they are taking over 4 miles and storefronts but I love Amazon and their prime wardrobe is fabulous that they send you the clothing and let you try it on before you ever pay for it. I love how they send the return label right in with the clothing to.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

We have done the amazon subscription for pull-ups and it has become a lifesaver. We used to run out and then last minute with no pull-up we were in a panic and had to run To the store. Now, we don’t ever have to worry. It’s there right when we need it.

Angelina Hamilton Long Beach, MS

This service is amazing for people who are picky like me, I can always try before I fully commit and sometimes things just don't work for me, but with Amazon Prime Wardrobe, I am able to buy things I really enjoy on my body and not waste my money.

Luna Rockville, MD

Amazon had always been an extremely convenient way of shopping. There are clothes, shoes, electronics, etc. The quality of the products had always been great. With all of the descriptions, pictures and return policy, there is no worry to shop online without actually seeing the products. Highly recommended!

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

Not all stores have the attire we need. Somethings are hard to find, however Amazon makes it easy to access all the latest clothes and they are for a good price. I found myself getting loads of clothes for college at an affordable price with great material.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Amazon Prime Wardrobe is one of the best places to shop for clothes. Especially when you dislike shopping in malls and stores. Prime makes it quick and simple to find what you want and have it ordered directly to you. The movable photos and videos help you to ensure you are getting the clothes that you want.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

Amazon is so convenient. I love that I can shop anytime, anywhere. They are always dependable in their shipping speed. I have had to return items and they make it really easy to return. I feel confident in my purchases from Amazon.

Destiny Martinez Wichita, KS

I shopped on Amazon Prime Wardrobe when I was in Kansas and it was snowing I used this because I was traveling to Jamaica during December and needed beach wear but could not find any near me. If I did not have this tool to use I would not have been able to get what I needed for my vacation.

Sophilino Tallahassee, FL

This is really about learning who to buy from because the sketch stuff will always be bad but once you learn, this website is the most convenient invention of my time (besides the iPhone).

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

Amazon is surprisingly great and super convenient! I ordered tips, pants and even shoes from there and everything was great! I’ve gotten whole outfits from amazon and on prime! Everything came quick and true to size!

Kiara Howard Tallahassee, FL

Ever since I found out about the many benefits that Amazon offers, I have been using it since. They have amazing customer service and they always ship on time. They are extremely reliable.

Jarrett Morrill Missoula, MT

Being able to shop online and then have it delivered in 1-3 days is super nice. I’ve never loved having to go into stores to buy clothes, so just ordering online and getting them quickly is a lifesaver.

Rocio Diaz Jacksonville, FL

Their styling is immaculate. Every single time I’ve purchased something it has been spot on the size, color and quality of the product. Absolutely amazing service. Wish I’d know about it sooner.

Club rush West Valley City, UT

I spend tons of Money with amazon. I outfitted an entire wedding line using amazon from tiny kids to the groom. I love prime with the speed of shipping as well as the movies.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

We have had great luck with Amazon Prime Wardrobe. We especially like their ties, socks, and athletic gear. Makes getting the size and quantity needed easier than going to a bunch of stores.

take7 Sandy, UT

Love all things prime. I bought items for wardrobe tried on and ended up not wanting any of them and returned them hassle free! Like going into a store and doing Tetons. Best thing ever!

Stan Hollingshead Lehi, UT

I found the process of returning the clothing that didn't work very simple. Have not had any issues with incorrect charges or shipping. It's a great way to buy clothes online -really removes the risk.

Jenna Bagley American Fork, UT

I really love Amazon Prime Wardrobe, its nice to be able to try things on in the comfort of your own home and then send them back if its not a good fit. A better way to clothes shop.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

I absolutely love this. I can have lots of clothes sent and try them on at home without running from store to store. Then simply mark what I am returning and send it back easiest way to shop ever!!

Samiya Moreno Tallahassee, FL

I honestly love Amazon Prime! With some of the best services at low prices. Their delivery service is amazing and also quick. Their products quality matches any quality you will find in any store.

Allison Campbell Gulfport, MS

Amazon prime wardrobe is a great thing to save money on Amazon. Where they let you try product and you only pay for what you keep. I've found that really helpful and I'm saving more money than ever.

Angela Sims Tallahassee, FL

Most easiest way to shop! Love my prime membership because it gives me the opportunity to purchase an item and receive it in 1-2 days. My favorite place to purchase things online.

Joi Lewis Tallahassee, FL

I needed a cute little dress for my friend's birthday party and I found one on Amazon Wardrobe. I was hesitant because I like trying things on before hand but it was just like the picture and the material was very nice!

Zharia Allums Haines City, FL

Sometimes the clothing doesn't look exactly as it is portrayed in the pictures. However, it is pretty close and acceptable for the cheaper price compared to other clothing companies that offer the same material. Also, the delivery time is very fast.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

I love that I can have something sent to me and then I have a week to try it on and send it back by don’t like it. What’s nice is you don’t get charged until your time is up. Definitely the way to go

taylor Miami, FL

i love amazon prime! anything i can ask for or when i’m in a pinch it saves me every single time. their clothes are cute and most of the time good quality without being too expensive

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Buying clothing online can often be risky because you simply don't know how something will fit. With Amazon Prime Wardrobe, it was so simple to order several piece of clothing, try them on, and return what ever didn't like. Brilliant!

Jaime American Fork, UT

I have used Amazon Prime Wardrobe a few different times, and I love the service. It is nice to be able to try things on without having to buy them first. The return process to return what I don't keep is super easy.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I have started to shop online more. Amazon prime has become of my main options when it come to shopping online. The clothes fit true to size and are affordable.

Lucy Mair Saint George, UT

Amazon is good at being honest about shipping and getting it to you quickly. They also sometimes have fake reviews that persuade you into buying the product when its really only a one star.

Keri Wilson Houston, TX

I use Amazon Prime all the time. I especially like that I am able to return things to a Kohls store if they don't fit. Thus makes things very convenient.

Dillbrow Aberdeen, ID

Amazon as a service is good, but it’s becoming an ethical issue with its labor and that tool bezos. For the last two years 40% of my orders have arrived late or not at all. I’ve complained each time to a customer service rep, but they obviously don’t hate that I pay well over 100 a year for a service that only does what’s advertised

Diego Flores New York, NY

Simple and easy to use. Shopping has never been this easy. Shipping is fast, orders are accurate and well cared for. My online shopping will not be done anywhere else.

Emily Galvan Lindon, UT

AMAZON IS THE BEST. Having Prime and free shipping and a place to get literally anything for the best deal, I am very very happy with their wardrobe so far.

Kayla Miami, FL

I love prime! There are so many things you can order and you will definitely get within 2 days shipping as said. I have never had any problems with Amazon prime.

Olmanika Milfort Tallahassee, FL

Amazon Prime is one of the best things invented. The delivery is very prompt and they always keep you updated and on track of where your order is and going.

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

There are so many clothes to choose from pants, shirts, shorts and shoes. They have them in so many sizes it is awesome to shop there. There are great prices.

Josh Gerber Pleasant Grove, UT

Wardrobe is a great way to try out clothes without buying them. It's much more relaxing to buy clothes with the possibility to send it back if you don't like it

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Amazon has really high quality clothing and the sizes of the clothes in person match up with what the sizing chart says online. The customer service is great too.