Amazon Prime Wardrobe Logo

Amazon Prime Wardrobe

Is This Your Business?

Amazon Prime Wardrobe allows Prime members to order up to eight clothing items, try them on, and return what they don’t want to keep. Prime members only pay for what they keep. There is no styling fee for the box. Prime members have seven days to try the clothes and return them. Prime members can use Prime Wardrobe for women’s, men’s, kids’, and infant clothing.

Amazon Prime members can pay an additional monthly fee for a personal shopper.

Amazon was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.

L Cody Morongo Valley, CA

I have been using Amazon Prime Wardrobe for a couple of months. So far I have had very few problems. I love the return label inside of the shipment. It is not easy to shop online, always a risk ,unless you find a line that doesn't alter their fit . I'd say I'm enjoying finding new clothing to try, with an easy return option. Pretty handy. A win for me.

Kogan Powell West Valley City, UT

They have a very good selection of clothing items and I like the many filters you can place on the search engine so that you don't scroll forever. I've only had one instance of receiving the wrong item, but the company was very cooperative in giving us a refund.

Alethea Nay Tremonton, UT

I like this service a lot. One thing that is lacking in online shopping is the fact that you can't try anything on. This remedies that perfectly in an ingenious way. Amazon is always fast, and this is a great way to save time and get the same quality of choice as from a store.

Olivia Norton Thatcher, AZ

I love buying clothes from amazon prime!! They have almost anything that you could want and it’s very affordable!!

Myken American Fork, UT

Does it get better than having clothes delivered to your home, being able to try them and if not - easily returning. I love Amazon prime Wardrobe.

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

Great selection of cloths for a good price. Customer service is also very helpful for returns

Sophilino Tallahassee, FL

This is really about learning who to buy from because the sketch stuff will always be bad but once you learn, this website is the most convenient invention of my time (besides the iPhone).

Randi Nelson San José, SJ

I love Amazon Prime Wardrobe! They have high quality clothing and always in fashion. Great service and high quality, I would recommend.

Hownowbrowncow Jackson, MS

Clothes are usually cheaper and the try before you buy options let’s you see if hog really want or will like what you buy

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I have started to shop online more. Amazon prime has become of my main options when it come to shopping online. The clothes fit true to size and are affordable.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

Amazon is surprisingly great and super convenient! I ordered tips, pants and even shoes from there and everything was great! I’ve gotten whole outfits from amazon and on prime! Everything came quick and true to size!

Ashphile Baptiste Tallahassee, FL

I am in love with Amazon Prime! Getting my things in two days is very efficient with day to day life.

Kiara Howard Tallahassee, FL

Ever since I found out about the many benefits that Amazon offers, I have been using it since. They have amazing customer service and they always ship on time. They are extremely reliable.

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

Prime wardrobe gives an online shopper the best of both worlds. You receive your products swiftly and are sure to be satisfied. Not everyone has time to shop in store. Most people, are afraid of online shopping. With prime, there are no worries. Your items will be in great condition and you will be satisfied. If not, their return policy is super efficient and has a great turnaround. They even pay for returns so their is no hassle to you.

Eny Donnelly Port Saint Lucie, FL

I love amazon because their prices are affordable, customer service is wonderful , very professional, and the bed the return process

Jarrett Morrill Missoula, MT

Being able to shop online and then have it delivered in 1-3 days is super nice. I’ve never loved having to go into stores to buy clothes, so just ordering online and getting them quickly is a lifesaver.

russbayles West Valley City, UT

Love the ease of shopping for clothes on Amazon. It is a risk with sizing but I’ve never had an issue with returning something that didn’t fit.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I love Amazon prime wardrobe. Super convenient especially when I need something specific and quick. Return policies are easy to use too!

Trentondeblanc Laurel, MS

Love it! You can get the most fashionable items for a very affordable price. Great job!

Rocio Diaz Jacksonville, FL

Their styling is immaculate. Every single time I’ve purchased something it has been spot on the size, color and quality of the product. Absolutely amazing service. Wish I’d know about it sooner.

Club rush West Valley City, UT

I spend tons of Money with amazon. I outfitted an entire wedding line using amazon from tiny kids to the groom. I love prime with the speed of shipping as well as the movies.

Lori Claassen Layton, UT

Amazon makes it easy to get what you need quickly! Only issue is that sometime you don’t know the quality of a certain product...I have had some cheaply made products.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

My kids love crazy socks and ties. Amazon Prime Wardrobe has great variety and options for their different personalities.

Mary Haring Sandy, UT

Absolutely love Amazon and the free shipping and the east return policy and procedure.

Shirley Mitchell South Jordan, UT

Most things fit but one has to be careful with sizes, can return but can be a hassle.

Sarah Yi Gaithersburg, MD

Amazon prime is so convenient for people who are too busy to stop by for a quick wardrobe item!

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

We have had great luck with Amazon Prime Wardrobe. We especially like their ties, socks, and athletic gear. Makes getting the size and quantity needed easier than going to a bunch of stores.

Stacey Price, UT

I absolutely love amazon! I love that you can try things on and then send it back if you dont like it. Amazon is the BEST!!!!

Jakob barre Long Beach, MS

Shirt came in couple sizes too small. Not the most up to date fashion line I’ve seen today.

Makya Love Salt Lake City, UT

i use amazon alllll the time. fast delivery’s and they sometimes even come sooner then the original drop off date. 100% recommended

DeeDee G. Laplace, LA

I live the service. Amazon prime has come in clutch too many times to count. Huzzah

Hallieford West Valley City, UT

I am thrilled with the convenience of free shipping 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime! I also am very satisfied with their return policy and now you can even conveniently return things at Kohl’s since they partnered up with them.

CarenM Saratoga Springs, UT

Amazon prime is the best. They sell quality products, they come quickly, they have the easiest returns possible and I LOVE Prime!

Kate Butler Lehi, UT

Love how fast things get here. Wish that I could track me items better but overall great.

Kayle Wilds Eagle Mountain, UT

Quick deliveries always! Products are a hit or miss from them. some very cheaply made and others are not.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

The best service next to grocery delivery! I love that you can try on clothes and send them back if you don’t like them.

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

Love love this. I always receive my stuff on time and all the things that you Benefit from having it is worth it .

Syl North Port, FL

Wow! Buying clothes on Amazon is so easy. Since I am a Prime member I get my purchases the next day. The customer service is great. I really like their return policy. When I've had to talk to an employee, he's been very friendly and very helpful.

LF South Jordan, UT

Love amazon prices, products, service, deliveries. Everything about Amazon is amazing.

Shalyn Bagley Cedar City, UT

I love Amazon Prime Wardrobe! I hate going into stores and having to try on clothes. It always seems to be such a hassle. I love that these clothes are delivered to my door and I can try them on right at home. I love that I have 7 days to return so that I can have time to really decide if I love the article of clothing. It saves me from impulse buying!

take7 Sandy, UT

Love all things prime. I bought items for wardrobe tried on and ended up not wanting any of them and returned them hassle free! Like going into a store and doing Tetons. Best thing ever!

Briauna Norton Jacksonville, FL

Amazon Prime is the best online retail service a person could ask for. Their guaranteed two-day delivery has never failed me and customer service representatives are always quick and willing to correct any errors you may run into.

LoertscherL Riverton, UT

Amazon prime wardrobe is fantastic for trying clothes and really simple return of clothes you don’t want

mccandless24 American Fork, UT

When I went to buy a new pair of jeans I was a little worried about purchasing online without trying them on first. But to my surprise the whole experience was quite good. First I got a extra little discount by purchasing an Amazon wardrobe piece and there was a free returns option as well if it didn’t work out. The item came fast and was exactly as described so I was very satisfied with my purchase.

Madison Brown Springville, UT

Amazon clothes can surprise you at how cute they are. I love to buy clothes on amazon, because they are budget friendly, cute, and arrive quickly. Amazon clothes will surly satisfy you.

Stan Hollingshead Lehi, UT

I found the process of returning the clothing that didn't work very simple. Have not had any issues with incorrect charges or shipping. It's a great way to buy clothes online -really removes the risk.

Kaitlyn McBride Roy, UT

One of the best companies I know, deliveries are fast and products are always awesome

Lucy Mair Saint George, UT

Amazon is good at being honest about shipping and getting it to you quickly. They also sometimes have fake reviews that persuade you into buying the product when its really only a one star.

Kbr Pleasant Grove, UT

I know they are taking over 4 miles and storefronts but I love Amazon and their prime wardrobe is fabulous that they send you the clothing and let you try it on before you ever pay for it. I love how they send the return label right in with the clothing to.

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

I use Amazon for all online shopping. The speed of delivery is better than going to the store myself.