Yoins Logo

2.1

LAST UPDATED: August 29th, 2019

Yoins is an online store for clothing founded in 2014 in London. Its mission is to give young people the opportunity to express themselves through high quality fashion at an affordable price. The clothing company’s name comes from the word “inspiration,” which goes along with its purpose of collecting high fashion items that are comfortable, high quality, and available for everybody. The company offers a wide range of products, including shoes, dresses, tops, and bottoms.

Amazon Logo
#1 Amazon chevron_right
Nike Logo
#2 Nike chevron_right
Kohl's Logo
#3 Kohl's chevron_right

The Good

• Reasonable Shipping Prices
  • Yoins Points

Reasonable Shipping Prices

Yoins is located in London, England, but offers reasonable, cheap international shipping prices. The company offers free standard flat shipping on any order over $50, otherwise it is $2.99. If you want a quicker delivery, the price for priority direct shipping is free over $50, or otherwise $4.99. This is much less expensive than shipping costs from other international online retailers, making it reasonable for customers out of the country to purchase from Yoins.

Yoins Points

Yoins has a points reward system for its customers. Customers can gain points by posting a picture of their outfit in the Style Gallery on the Yoins website. If other people like the outfit they posted, then more points will come their way. They can also review the products they have purchased or invite their friends to register on Yoins. Customers can then check their points on their Yoins account, and every point they receive is equivalent to one cent. This customer rewards program is a fun way for customers to get involved with the brand and also be rewarded for their effort.

The Bad

• Refund Difficulties
  • Product Inconsistencies

Refund Difficulties

The company's customer service could use some improvement. Many negative reviews indicate that the refund process can be quite difficult and slow. Many reviewers have had the same issue in which a delivered item was damaged and the refund was difficult to obtain. Customers have found that receiving the refund has taken a long time, and sometimes was not given back by the company. Yoins' return policy states that a refund could take up to 14 days if customers paid with a credit card.

Product Inconsistencies

Many reviewers have claimed Yoins clothing does not fit or look like the clothing they originally ordered. Most of those who received their order said it was a lot smaller than they were expecting and the fabric was not as high quality. The clothing on Yoins is significantly cheaper than that of other companies, so customers do need to keep the affordable price in mind when making a purchase. Yoins would benefit from ensuring all of its clothing items match the size guide on the site, and customers should measure themselves before purchasing to select an accurate size.

The Bottom Line

Yoins is a newer clothing company that seems to have a few problems to fix before it is known as being a completely reliable site. Yoins reviews bring to light that though it is fashionable clothing, customers complain that products are not all high-quality or the correct size, and they have also experienced issues with receiving refunds. The company does have cheap shipping and prices though, and it has a rewards program that customers can enjoy. This company is worth considering with some caution.

1.4

Julie

Have bought several items from YOINS very happy with them, if there were any queries I may have had it was always dealt with great customer service with prompt replies, very helpful and polite. Very happy with YOINS will keep using for future purchases. Thank you :)

Toni Guerrero Elgin, TX

Do not order from Yoins. If you do you will wait 3 weeks to receive it and then when you receive it, it is not going to fit or look like the pictures. I ordered 3 tops. I tried one on and the material ripped like it was made out of paper. All 3 tops were too little and the material was so cheap. I reached out to the company and they told me they would not give me a refund. No way was I going to order a different size if the material was horrible quality. So bottom line, the clothes are cheaply made and the customer service is totally lacking. No a good company. Do not waste your money!

Stephanie

Do not purchase from this website. You spend over a certain amount to get express shipping and you do not receive your order and get told over Live Chat to wait 45 working days. You purchase items and are willing to purchase additional items and spend additional funds to get free express delivery and then you have to wait over 2 months for your order. Worse of all you go onto Live Chat and the chat representatives are extremely rude and blunt and do not help you at all and rush you and end the chat on you. This is TERRIBLE customer service and the quality of the items is not good either. Watch out shoppers

Tamela Hill

I placed an order almost 2 months ago. I am still awaiting 4 items. They take your money and then state things are out of stock. They wait for you to contact them 2 weeks later and then state, well, we can ship you some of the items. They should have been shipped without me having to contact them. Then every week they tell you the items that are backordered will only take a few days to get in stock and they never do. Then I received two outfits that were so see through that there is no way I Can wear them in public. They want me to ship them back. That is my time and my money to do so. They say they send a label, but you won't get the shipping money back. Why should I pay to ship back something that is see through and I won't get all of my money back? They are very polite in their letters, but do not follow through with the goods and the goods are cheaply made and from China. I have never had such a horrible experience with a clothing company. Here is even more info. http://www.kctv5.com/story/38202770/experts-weigh-in-on-dangers-of-online-shopping

Kayla

May order was shipped twice, I was billed not once, not twice but three times. Each payment that came out was for a different amount as well and when I contacted a customer representative they were not helpful at all and instead told me they didn’t charge me three times and to deal with it through my bank. I gave hem the proof from my banking transactions and sent them my order history and still they said it wasn’t their fault. They also told me I couldn’t return the items and to just keep them. Anyone who is thinking of ordering from here, please don’t. I wouldn’t want anyone to have to deal with such horrible customer service and not to mention the clothes are very very poor quality.

Gianna Chicago, IL

If I could give this company negative stars I would! I order a dress for family pictures on September 29, 2018 and today is October 29, 2018 and I have yet to receive my order. I contacted Yoins and they told me “We totally understand your situation and we are checking your order by mail company. If you check with your local post office in an extra 1-2 weeks and still can't find it, we will solve your problems first.” 1-2 weeks really? I’ve waited a month just to receive this! NO I’m not waiting! I will never ever order from this company again and O don’t even want their product!

Michelle

Just received my Yoins order and it is a mess. I ordered 3 items, two of which arrived. The third item in s something different from what I ordered. I ordered a green dress and have received a back jacket. The quality of all items is poor, though I did expect that. The sizing is way off. I ordered according to measurement and labelling but it is 3 sizes too small at least. There is no invoice or receipt included in the package. There is no obvious way to find out about returns on the site so that’s £40 I will never see again. Steer clear.

jacques daniel

in Yoins, if your billing address is not matching your delivery address, forget buying!! their policy forbid you to make present to your girlfriend, and they cancel your purchase!!! Anyone has seen such a stupid policy??? I buy since almost the birth of internet, first time it happens to me!!! Do not buy in Yoins!!!!they cancel your order no advice given, keep your cash 30 days. Almost scam!!!!

Stacey S Gainesville, FL

I placed an order and was charged for them but my items were never processed. After 2 weeks I emailed asking them when my order would be shipped. They said two of the 5 items were out of stock but could exchange it for another option. They would not give me a refund for their mistake. They are selling merchandise that they do not have. This company is a borderline scam.

Julie Richards League City, TX

I ordered 5 items. Of the 5, 3 were extremely small, 1 was made with material so thin that it could not be worn in public (bathing suit) and one was small but acceptable. I requested a return authorization for the items that were not usable and was promptly denied. This is a poor business practice for an online company to condone. I believe they are fully aware of the sizing and quality issues of their inferior products and would go out of business if they refunded 75% of their orders. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! BUYER BEWARE!!

Lynn Metairie, LA

My first order was great. Two medium blouses that fit. I ordered again and half of the order is on back order so I haven’t received it. The first half of the order came after 2 months, two blouses that are supposed to be mediums but are extremely tiny! I cannot wear them. Likely the other half of the order will also be unwearable. Now I have to return them and likely wait months for my refund. They sent a label and say no return shipping fee so I hope this is correct. Never again, complete waste of my time and money!

jessica brady Glendale, AZ

Customer service is horrible! I received my order 2 weeks ago and wanted to return 2 shirts. I contacted them 5 times and have not gotten anything back! Good thing for you that we only can return within 30 days after receiving because i am very close to that 30 days. You guys said on another review that you guys have very many emails coming in! Well so does Nike and other cooperation's! However they get back to you within 2 to 3 business days. I was going to order more clothe but no thank you!

Jill buchanan Placentia, CA

I bought 6 of the same dresses from this company and the dresses were so short they were unwearable and I needed to return them. I’ve tried and tried to contact. Sent several emails and even tried to call their bogus number on their website. Their live chat is bogus as well. Now I’m stuck with 6 dresses that I paid for that I can do nothing with. DONT BUY from here!!!!

Katie S Willow Grove, PA

Wish i could give 0 stars. Ordered in february and still have not received the order i paid for. When i contacted Yoins they told me to contact my post office and wait another 2-4 weeks for my shirt. Will never. Ever. Order from the website again.

Janine

Please don't use this company. The clothes are dreadful quality, nothing like the pictures. A real scam. Then you have to pay £13 to return them to China IF they agree to a return. Share the word please. They are ripping people off.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

There clothes are so cute for the summer time and is very affordable. The staff is always welcoming and friendly.

elizabeth bolden Penn Valley, CA

by far the worst quality merchandise i’ve received through the mail. if they tried to sell this crap in a store, nobody would take a second look..i guarantee it.

Wendy Gentry

Bad company do not buy Carnt return china have to pay for return clothes absolutely rubbish

Zeline37

Poor quality and refuse to exchange a faulty dress!