The RealReal

2.5

The RealReal online clothing store has taken a unique approach to shopping. According to its website it is the leader in authenticated luxury consignment. Started and based in San Francisco, California in March of 2011, this company is growing rapidly into a hot spot for luxury shopping at discount prices. The RealReal offers a large selection of pre-owned and authenticated high-end items including men and women’s luxury fashion, jewelry, and fine art. They sell pieces from designers such as Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Rolex, as well as art from artists such as Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein, along with hundreds of others you can find listed on their website. They offer good benefits for consignors of their products and have countless promotions for shoppers and opportunities to have memberships receiving many more benefits.

#1 Macy's Logo Macy's ›

7.9

Overall
Score

#2 JCPenney Logo JCPenney ›

7.8

Overall
Score

#3 H&M Logo H&M ›

7.6

Overall
Score

#62 The RealReal Logo The RealReal

2.5

Overall
Score

The Good

• Wide Variety of Product Selection
  • Numerous Promotions and Sales on Luxury Items
  • Membership and Consignor Privileges

This online company provides its customers with many benefits for both shopping and selling products through their website.

The RealReal has a large selection of pre-owned items. They sell men and women's merchandise as well as art pieces from well-known artists. Their products range from accessories, dresses, jewelry, handbags, shoes, ties, suits, outerwear and many more. Along with the many luxury fashion items sold, fine art is also sold through consignors. Each item sold goes through an authenticity process where it is evaluated by a team of experts in each respective field. They have professionals on staff including gemologists, horologists, and art appraisers to ensure that each item sold is authentic.

First views of The RealReal's website show promotions and sales that are easily accessible for the consumer. These promotions are constantly changing and the website gives you clearly marked start and end times for each sale. It is also clearly shown whether or not an item has already been sold or if it is still available. The website has colorful, interactive graphics that catch shoppers attention and make the buying experience both easier and more enjoyable.

Consignors with The RealReal are offered sixty percent of the sale price from the very first time their items are brought to the online store. They can then increase their profits by selling more merchandise, once they reach 7,500 in annual sales their earnings are increased to seventy percent. This company also offers a "white glove" pick up service in most cities. The service is used when a consignor has more than ten designer items and a Luxury Manager will be sent to pick-up the items at no cost. The RealReal also offers benefits for shoppers who join their First Look Membership. This program is only five dollars a month and entitles members to 24-hour advance access to sales and special invitations to monthly promotions.

The Bad

• High Price-tag for Pre-owned Merchandise
  • Complicated Shipping and Handling Procedure
  • Difficult Return Process

Like many stores, The RealReal is far from perfect. Although selling pre-owned luxury items keeps the business unique, it also creates many of its complications and the company has a difficult time producing pleasing customer reviews. Some of the main concerns for The RealReal are:

While items with small price tags do exist on The RealReal, they are few and far between. Most of the merchandise sold on the website comes from famous fashion designers and artists and has a price tag to match its origination. Even though the products are pre-owned, they often sell like new. Although there are many sales on the clothing items, and customers are given plenty of opportunity to buy luxury, high-end items at discounted prices, the overall price tag of merchandise on The RealReal is costly.

The Shipping and Handling procedure on The RealReal's website is anything but user friendly. They do not offer free shipping on any limit of merchandise and will not deliver to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO address, and most of the U.S. Territories. There is also a fee charged to deliver in some areas including Hawaii and Alaska. They ship via FedEx from warehouses in the NY tri-state area and travel to street addresses only in the United States and some international locations. Many of the problems or concerns customers have with shipping and handling can be easily discussed with the company's customer service team. They are easily accessible through their website or by phone number.

Along with the difficulty of shipping and handling, the return process at The RealReal is not simple. In order to return an item purchased on the website, a return merchandise authorization number must be requested within fourteen days of the shipment date. The customer must then after receiving their authorization number, return the purchase within twenty-one days of the shipment date. The customer is also responsible for all shipment costs of the return. The RealReal then asks customers to allow them a minimum of ten days to process the return item before a refund is given. Additionally, the company will never accept swimwear or sale items for return.

The Bottom Line

With a unique approach to shopping by selling pre-owned high end luxury items, The RealReal has created an online niche that appeals to many consumers. Their easy to use website has made costumers enjoy purchasing materials through numerous sales and promotions as well as given consignors an easy way to sell their luxury merchandise and earn additional profit by offering sixty to seventy percent of the sale price. They have a wide variety of product selection that is offered for both men and women, and provide customers with benefits by joining their shopping program. Although, this does not mean this company is without faults. Shipping and handling can be challenging for both the consignor and the purchaser and returns through the website are difficult to follow through. The merchandise is also high priced for pre-owned items. The RealReal has been in business a short four years and has rapidly grown into the leader of authenticated luxury consignment. The company has things to work on and in the future could be a perfect destination for luxury merchandise.

1.5

Faye

January 18th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Had tried to consign a dozen of pricey items with them , after a week or so I got their listing prices ( they were extremely low) and also they had listed one of the item as the wrong one ( mine was a 2000 dollars more expensive model ) and I saw that it made me uneasy and asked for my items back . The lady on the phone tells me it’s going to take at least 6 weeks because they have a backlog at their warehouse , 10 weeks later here I am still dealing with them because they only shipped me a part of my items . Just spoke with one their customer service now for the 100th time and she was so rude and nasty and couldn’t care less . She tells me almost 3 months later that there is still a backlog at their warehouse ( seems to be a generic excuse for all their fuck ups and keeping your things hostage basically ) . Apparently it is extremely hard for them to reach their shipping department . I am lost , with that on top of it all , the girl on the phone spoke to me like I was a little girl . This pure insanity . Just beware of what you’re getting yourself into if you decide to deal with them .

Sharon

November 27th, 2017 Teaneck, NJ DETAILS

Writing as a seller. This company is incompetent and could not care less about its customers. I consigned luxury clothing and designer scarves in BRAND NEW condition that they listed for sale for 20% of the price of existing identical items that were in Fair or Moderate condition. Other items were sold with typos, so a pair of Tory Boots that were supposed to be priced at 164.00 were instead listed as for sale for 11.64 (and you can imagine they sold in 5 minutes). I had to email them about all my items to have the prices corrected or just have the auction pulled altogether. I have zero trust in the people working here, and despite being a long term customer who has sold thousands worth of items with them they didn't even care to do a decent job and list my items correctly. I will never be selling with this company again.

beth wendler

October 26th, 2017 Chicago, IL DETAILS

First, I bought a Chanel bag that was in far poorer condition that what was listed. Also, the snap didn't even close! I returned it for credit only, which was effortful to do so. They don't make returns easy! Poor customer service. Then, I tried to purchase another Chanel bag with my credit they had given me. It was fake! Authenticity card number did not match hologram number. There was a small leather scrap in the pocket (like a punch hole for a strap or the lock). There is no way Chanel made a bag with a leather scrap left in the pocket. Also, this was a vintage (20 year old) bag that looked brand new. I don't see how their "experts" signed off on this bag. Horrible.

Elizabeth

October 26th, 2017 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS

I’m ALWAYS disappointed by their “sale” items, which when you include tax & shipping, are not a “sale.” You can never apply their other “supposed” coupons. So I feel it’s a bit of bait & switch. And no returns on sale items. Just annoying. I prefer Linda’s Stuff on Ebay. High end consignment items. Many items with “best offer” options, free shipping, easy returns for up to 30 DAYS. Great Consigner percentages. So in the future you can sell back items you’ve purchased from them & get some money back. I’ve tried many online consignment sites. Not a fan of Tradesy either for their “only site credit” policy. And many sellers on Tradesy sell elsewhere for 10% less probably because Tradesy takes a big cut. Try Linda’s Stuff on Ebay before you go anywhere else. 😊

brenda s

October 25th, 2017 Larchmont, NY DETAILS

I returned 2 items from my order and I shipped them both together. After they processed the return they only refunded me for 1 item even though on the order details they marked that return for both items was processed. I called and they told me that perhaps 2 different department were dealing with my order and I have to wait for the remaining part of my refund to be posted. 2 weeks later I called again and they told me that it appears that they never received the second item but they are going to look for it and get back to me ! During my call they changed the marking on one item from my order from "return processed" to "return requested" ! After spending over an hour on the phone they finally refunded my money but it was more like they did a favor to me to return my own money to me. So disappointing.

Claire

August 1st, 2017

I like that it provides an easy platform for consignment. I've sent my items to them, it was easy to track activities. I've never bought anything on there so I can't comment on the buyers' side. However I'm deleting my account at the realreal permanently because of their poor customer service. Not only did they give me wrong information, miscommunicate internally, and give me attitude on the phone, they never solved my problem after many email back and forth and phone calls. (not receiving my commission, which is, one could argue the single biggest issue an consignor could have). For a company that relies on consignors to provide their inventory, I'd say this is a miss as a business. Having raised $170 M in total, investors clearly have faith in it. Competitions are already popping up (ThredUp is launching Luxe). The business model doesn't have anything unique to it. In this day and age it's the customer experience that distinguishes good and bad. I will not be a consignor at the realreal, and will not recommend any friends to be.

Richard

July 28th, 2017 Kirkland, WA

So many things are wrong with this service: 1 - The quality of service they offer is poor compared to the luxury items they claim to sell. I gave them a $5,000 jacket for consignment and they took days to respond and were opaque with their answers. 2 - Their pricing scheme is similarly not transparent but seems geared to lowball first time sellers/items. Some of the items I sent were priced at 1/3rd the price of comparable items in their catalog and 1/2 the price of even lower quality items. I can only surmise 3 - They seem generally confused of the items they're consigning and selling. For example some viscose pants I sent were listed as "silk blend" (there was no silk in them), a polo shirt was listed as a "popover shirt" (there's a strong distinction between the two types of shirts), and three items were sent back because they weren't designers they accept (even though the printed designer list included those designers). 4 - The pseudo high touch "inside sales representative" that reached out to work with me through my consignment process was generally aloof, failed to respond to email in a timely fashion, and was really no better than we trying to figure everything out on my own. This is a stark contrast to the service I received when I bought the items I sent for consignment. All-in-all this experience is a complete betrayal of the experience for the luxury items they attempt to sell. But if you don't care about any of this and just have a bunch of crap to unload from your closets, then it is less involved than selling it yourself on ebay. So there's that.

Allene

June 9th, 2017 Madison, WI

Very satisfied with the merchandise purchased. The shipping rate is flat no matter the weight of clothing and jewelry and the return option IS NOT difficult and explained upon receipt of merchandise.

Thu trinh

May 28th, 2017 Prairieville, LA

I purchased two LV handbags one of them is in very bad condition when they said it's in very good condition, the leather stinks really bad and the strap completely ripped off. I contacted customer service but they just ignored me. DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE

Wendy Lu

May 13th, 2017

During the last one year, I have spent a few thousands dollars on The RealReal. I made many purchases. In general, you can't really trust in what they said about the condition of the sales items. I recently bought a Roberto Cavali silk dres. In the website, it says it's in VERY GOOD Condition. However I found the dress was torn at the under arm area. I wonder whether the appraiser was half sleeping while making that judgement. A few other occasions, I found the pictures did not quite do the justification of what the sales items really looked like. Surprise! Some are good, and some are bad. I guess that's the shortcoming of online purchase. However, The RealReal charges nearly $12 per shipment and charges more for restocking and shipping fees for return, That really deters returning even the items I bought did not fit me or not what I expected. So, the items aren't that cheap if you take into account these unexpected expenses. And, The RealReal always makes money either way you do. And, once, I bought an item which clearly labeled NOT FOR SALE. I got a full refund. All in all, don't get too excited about shopping on the site.

Marianne Kindell

April 14th, 2017 Fredericktown, OH

Terrible customer service. Received several damaged items that they wouldn't do anything about. Took items for consignment that were never listed or returned. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

Rox

April 13th, 2017

I bought a pair of YSL boots for $500 that is a fake and/or was faked to look newer. I wore them once and it appears some kind of plastic vinyl was placed to the sole to make them look newer. [SEE IMAGES] This vinyl is peeling and showing on the edges and is unsightly. Looking at the sole of other used YSL boot soles that show wore but not this plastic stuff. Clearly, this vinyl was used to disguise the fact that these shoes would have to be resoled straight away. I ask for a partial refund to cover the cost to resole these boots -- and since they are very likely to be fake. I am a size 33/34 so it takes me months to find stylish quality boots. They only offered that I return them. If I wasn't so desperate with extra small feet I'd have returned them. Instead, I have to live with overpaying for used shoes (cost me $160 to resole - so now I paid $750 for shoes that are $800 new)

Ali Otstott

April 10th, 2017 Chatsworth, GA

I sent The Real Real a Balenciaga Motocross Giant 12 iPad Case which I originally purchased at Barneys for over $400 several years ago. I shipped it in November of 2016 in perfect condition, and they JUST NOW SOLD IT on April 6th!! They listed it originally at $175, but said they would never go below 50% off. Instead they sold it for $75 (over 50% off), leaving me with a measly $42.63 commission! I could have done better selling it on Craig's List or Ebay! I HIGHLY do not recommend using The Real Real. It was a waste of my time and money!!!

Tina

March 9th, 2017

For international returns, they offer ZERO support. Despite asking to bill a return shipping to their DHL account (which would have been less costly) and have them deduct those costs from the refund, they refused to accommodate, saying they can't be responsible. Appalling! What they don't realize (and don't care about) is buyers in foreign countries are forced to pay customs and duties for these purchases, unless there is proof that the item is being returned, which the courier which did the original delivery could easily provide. If they can't provide the kind of customer service that one would expect to overseas customers, then maybe they shouldn't sell internationally in the first place. I won't be shopping with them again.

Tamyra Jackson

February 8th, 2017 Dallas, TX

I have gotten several pre-owned designer items from The Real Real. The quality has always been superior and the cost is reasonable based on the quality and brand. Most of the items come in their original packaging, but those that do not are packed in The Real Real's own fabric bag. I love this site and have never had a problem with counterfeits or items not being as described.

Aimee chow

February 1st, 2017

I consigned a Chanel bag with them, they ripped me off, sold it at one price and sent me a check for a price much lower than erases the entire bag sale off my account as if I wouldn't know the sale was ever made, I took pictures of everything so I had the proof when the bag was sold and for what price and commission rate, talked to customer support on the phone and they guaranteed I would get what I have proof off but when I email them to see why this issue hasn't been resolved yet the ignored me, 3 different reps I talked and they just ignored me but had no problem taking to me when they wanted me to consign more items.

Anne Collins

January 21st, 2017 Scottsdale, AZ

I have purchased numerous things from The Real Real and never been disappointed. I look at the item I want thoroughly and read all the descriptive information. I have never received anything that was the least bit worn or shoddy in any way. I have purchased several things at a fraction of the original cost that were literally never worn. I have not had the same experience from other online consignment sites. I know that whenever I order something from The Real Real that the item will arrive in a timely manner and be "like new". I have also returned a few things due to sizing issues and never had a problem with that part of the site either. I have also sold many things on this site and had a great experience with their pricing of my items and received my checks for sold items when they are promised. This site is a legitimate place for purchasing items significantly lower than purchasing new and I always feel as though I have really gotten a deal! In addition, each item is wrapped in tissue and most things arrive in a drawstring bag. Good psychology in sending things as though they are new! This is my "go to" site when I am looking for anything before deciding to buy new.

kim

January 6th, 2017

my advise is to look at your purchase item carefully before buying and they do list not returnable on clearance item, over all still good site for brand name. I will still shop this site

Elin J Andersson

December 27th, 2016

I bought from the Realreal several times and l'm overall satisfied. However not all descriptions of their items is accurate. I bought a sweater from them in 'very good condition' and it was rather worn with loose seams and had stains on it. I send back pictures to customer service who wasn't very helpful, but at least I got a store credit for the issue. International shipping is rather expensive.

Susan Rogers

December 20th, 2016

I made several purchases from The Real Real this year and I love it. The sizes and conditions were exactly as described. I am new to luxury brands and The Real Real has introduced me to how great a garment or handbag can be. I recently had a purchase stolen due to a careless mistake by a Fed Ex driver. Much to my surprise and delight, The Real Real refunded my purchase. I was touched that they trusted me and cared about my business. I have never consigned with them or purchased items over $250, but I am very happy so far and will continue buying from them.

Shannon Bradley

December 15th, 2016

I bought chanel booties only to discover they were very very obvious fakes..... they agreed, returned them and..... then put them back up on the site..... but..... when I approached them and said hey... it's back up you said it was a fake... what's going on.... they said... no way.. and gave me a canned reaponse. They have 10 more pairs just like them up there all for over $300!!

Shelli Pelly

December 12th, 2016 San Diego, CA

RR only uses FedEx for delivery, and requires you to sign for packages valued $995 or over. The issue lies with FedEx new non-customer friendly policy of "one delivery attempt only," for signature- required packages. If a customer isn't available during a FedEx random attempt, the package is held at a FedEx location and you are required to drive for package pick up. They will not attempt to re-deliver. They deliver up until 8pm which means you are tied to your home/business until then. Requests for RR to use another carrier with more customer-friendly policies were met with a "sorry, too bad" type response. Their carrier choice ruins the experience on the consumer end, and acts as a deterrent for purchasing pricier merchandise due to the inevitable inconvenience of Federal Express.

molly

December 1st, 2016 Lewiston, ME

The customer service of this company is the WORST, hands down I have come across. They refuse any returns even when they are at fault i.e.: item not as described or even worse FAKE Designer bags! They also heavily courted me to get consignment pieces from my collection only to drop the ball after I had done all the work of entering everything into their spread sheets etc. After multiple emails I was told the person who had been handling my consignment account wasn't with the company anymore and was turned over to another "specialist" from whom I NEVER Heard from even after repeated attempts to contact her. Seriously a terrible company.

lisa

November 29th, 2016 Waltham, MA

Returned a pair of shoes because they where described incorrectly. I sent them back with other items which I got a full refund for but the realreal is stating they know nothing about the shoes. Very poor customer service. They do not want to help or fix their mistake. If you return an item good luck with getting your money back. Unethical company. Its unfortunately that this had to happen where I was a good customer and I will not be buying again from them. Buyer beware.

Elizabeth

November 18th, 2016

I have been purchasing and consigning at TheRealReal for over four years and find both their website a treasure trove of merchandise and customer care above the rest. They are very prompt in response to a request and have found they resolve issues with prompt courteous service.They aim to please and if not pleased will make it right. TheRealReal is my favorite purchasing site bar none.

Jill

November 15th, 2016 Brooklyn, NY

DO NOT SHOP ON THIS SITE!!!! I purchased one bag here and it is clearly a fake. not only that, but it was described as "like new" but when I received it, the bag had missing stitching and scratches and a horrible smell. Within one week the leather on the bag began to wear off, as if someone had painted over damaged leather with some sort of marker. I have worn it less than a month and the leather straps are "chipping" - for lack of a better term. This is a total piece of garbage. Do NOT buy from these people.

Maria

November 15th, 2016

I love this website. Great to consign and buy from. I've done business with them for the last year and have never been anything but happy. Not sure about all the negative feedback.

Athanasia Cordova

November 9th, 2016

I love their site. Ive purchased a number of items and all have been beautiful and have been very happy with them every single time

Deborah Boyd

November 8th, 2016 Louisburg, NC

The RealReal not only allows you to buy "gently used" high end merchandise at affordable prices their customer service is top notch! I needed to return an item that didn't fit but I had lost the information sent with it. I emailed them and within 8 hours I had a reply on how and where to return it. When you have questions or concerns they respond immediately I highly recommend this site.

Nicole Davis

October 27th, 2016 Richland, WA

Purchased a Marc jacobs bag- first time I ever bought used period- I read the description which. Ever mentioned a sharpie mark of the number 3 on inner flap Which can be seen. Contacted customer service only to be told it's not returnable because it was on sale. I certainly can not recommend this company. I have contacted my credit card and will let them deal with the "Real Real" I would caution strongly any one considering purchasing through this organization. I wish I had researched and read the reviews before spending a dime.

Von LaFosse

October 24th, 2016

I can honestly say I was one of the realreals "first" customers..... I was obsessed with the site in its early days, and continued use for several years. I can't say anything about these claims that they send "fakes" out...... because honestly I have never gotten that impression and definitely never received a fake item..... my problem is with their "consignment" gimmick..... for as much stuff as they have for sale, they are the lousiest consignment operators in history. They are EXTREMELY picky, although clearly accept sub-par items when they're running low on inventory.... and they will do whatever it takes to pay the owner as little as possible. I sent a box of probably 20 items..... out of all that versace, dior, saint laurent, etc..... they only wanted to "accept" one piece..... then I received a BILL for shipping my items BACK to me.... in the end, after a month of arguing with them, and 2 months of WAITING for them to process items, I received a measly check of $10.11 for a dolce and gabanna shirt they sold for $95..... and then they wanted to KEEP the other 19 items until I paid for shipping to return the box of clothes back to me.... they issued the check to my screen name, not my billing info, so my whopping $10.11 check was therefore useless and unchashable. Which honestly was fine, and I never even bothered. I told them they could have just kept the check and issued me a store credit (which was really all I had wanted anyways) but instead I walked away with nothing but a piece of paper. Terrible customer service, awful gimmick of a consignment deal, this place will ROB you..... that occured 3 years ago, and I have stayed true to my claim I will not shop or consign with them again. The last item I purchased was a supposed Chanel ring from a "cruise 2011 collection"..... and while I cannot claim it was a fake, there is ZERO evidence to support that it was from any collection in 2011, nor anything to even hint at it being in chanels "cruise" or "summer" line..... I wonder how they came to That assumption.

Maddy H

October 24th, 2016 Mukwonago, WI

This company has sent me 4 fakes. I've ordered quite a bit (maybe 15 over 2 years) and things are either counterfeit, or FAR worse than described. I've had success with about 4 items, in 15 purchases. I've even received items a totally different brand than advertised, or different size. Their descriptions are a joke, very lacking. Clothing has holes or missing belt etc.. and even if something is their fault, you are charged shipping and it is never refunded. Even when you insist. The $11 hasn't been worth the fight, but it's the principal. SHAME on this company! I've given them enough chances, hardly anything is returnable without a fight. Never again. Beware of shopping on this website.

Paige

October 7th, 2016 New York, NY

Customer Service is a nightmare. I sent in items two weeks ago to sell and still cannot get them to confirm they were received. The luxury manager doesn't get back to me. I'm not consigning here ever again. I had a big box of more items to send them, but I'm going to use Vestiaire Collective instead.

Batsheva K

September 21st, 2016

I would have otherwise been perfectly happy with the company and delivery however my dress arrived, with a HUGE hole in each pocket! They are unusable and this was definitely NOT advertised on the dress whatsoever with the dress condition described as "very good". I will spread the word amongst my friends to never use this company!! Whats more is I have emailed them asking to supply the cost of fixing the dress, but no response!! Terrible customer service!!!

lmb

September 13th, 2016

I spent several thousands of dollars with this company. The last sale I did with them was for 5 items. After almost 2 weeks they STILL hadn't shipped my order. I phoned their customer support because they never answered my email. The rep told me she was sorry, she'd get the warehouse to shop my order, and would refund my shipping charge as credit to my account which was good for 30 days. After a week, they STILL hadn't shipped my order, but before I could call & complain again, they sent me an email that one of my items, a sweater, was not available for shipment (no reason was given) and they refunded the $41 to my account which was only good as credit FOR THREE DAYS, at which time they took my money. They have gave me an additional credit for my trouble, which was good for 30 days! Are you kidding me? And then they re-post that very same sweater they said was not available back on their website a day later for $95! This is how they treat their first look members, which I paid an additional $10 a month to these people for. I cancelled my membership, deleted their app from my phone, unsubscribed from their emails, sent them a scathing email telling them they've lost me as a customer over a measly $41 compared to the thousands I've spent with them, and I hope they choke on it.

Pamela Claire

September 11th, 2016 Pueblo, CO

There are lots of choices and some great offerings at RealReal. Their sales are pretty good. Their customer service is really lousy and they seem to want to hunt for exuses not to help you or find technicalities in why they can't give you the promotions that they tried so hard to promote.

Nick Lagattuta

September 9th, 2016 Irvine, CA

I was expecting product that was gently used - not new with new pricing.. If I wanted new I would have gone to the designers website or amazon.. not impressed

Mary

September 5th, 2016 Dallas, TX

Just bought three designer purses, and one is definitely a fake. Their authentication process is a joke, after doing more research, they have tons of fakes on their site. Do not shop here and make an expensive regret.

Netta

August 22nd, 2016 PA

I was gonna purchase two handbags from the company but once I went to checkout and purchase they handbags was priced differently than advertised. I contacted customer serviced through email asking why the prices went up.I was told to tell them what items I was referring to but as soon as I went back to my cart to check the items was removed from my cart and no longer available online.It was only one day that it was in my cart because I was waiting on feed back.

Menakarra

August 10th, 2016 Worcester, MA

Terrible customer service, will shop elsewhere!