Target Logo

7.5

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

You get a good value for your money. There selection can be limited, but just keep checking back.

moose72 Muncy, PA

Love going there and looking at everything really like looking for the clearance deals

Crystal-lee Nunez Los Angeles, CA

Reasonable prices great customer service I like that you can always find what you're looking for online.

Laura Mccall Yuba City, CA

Target is a great store. Their kids clothing is great. My children love their clothes. They have a great plus size clothing section for women.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

Target always has the new trends in fashion for clothing. The only thing I do not like is how expensive and overpriced they are.

Joseph from Virginia Miami, FL

Store here in Newport News is not as clean as it should be. They don’t have as wide of a variety of merchandise like other competing retailers but their prices are competitive.

Kimberly Bartlette Anoka, MN

Love using the app or website, easy to use and love the shop and drive pick up, so easy to use and convenient.

Cristina Saldaña San Diego, CA

Love love the 2 hour pick up option. Thank you for making life a little easier by creating this option.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

Not always the best quality but always a great price they are always cute. I can find a lot of cute things it just takes a lot of time.

Kajsa Kirby Denver, CO

I like target it's pretty convenient and cheap. I find that a lot of the clothing and items aren't the best quality though.

Trevene Columbia, MD

I love this place, always a good sale going on. The target app is also a plus and have great coupons.

Alexander Johnson Burbank, CA

Forever and Always a fan of the prices and products. Never had any issues with deliveries or wrong items

Daniela Garcia Miami, FL

Target has everything you need, the wide variety makes it a one stop shop. Customer service is unmatched.

Madison Brown Springville, UT

They are very nice and they are extremely friendly. Their store is nicely organized and they have such a wide variety. I LOVE this store.

Sierra Hudson Tallahassee, FL

Great place to get hair products for naturals. Although prices may be above average, they have a wider variety of products and more brands.

Bailey Wilson Lubbock, TX

I am a target girl for life. I love the product they put out. I wish they had a larger produce section though.

Cara McAffee Cedar City, UT

From there clothes to the food to the home goods and toys. I love it all. The new Renovations of targets, I have to admit aren’t my favorite.

Dorrie2001 Charlotte, NC

Always has the best, most adorable clothes. Super comfy and super cute. Love getting my bathing suits at target too

Hannah Francis Provo, UT

This is a relatively difficult site to navigate. Sometimes my cart empties when I did not even mean for it to. Love the store though.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Target has a large variety of clothing and other goods. Shipping is fast and I have never had a problem.

Samantha Millville, UT

I always find what I need and usually so much more! Target is amazing for clothes, decor and everything else!

Myken American Fork, UT

I buy a lot of mine and my kids clothing from Target. I appreciate the variety of brands and styles as well as the affordability.

Elizabeth Klemm Windermere, FL

Target has great deals on everything including clothing. Every summer I buy bathing suits at Target because of their great quality and prices.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Target clothing is cheap. But it lasts and I always get asked where I got it from. I can highly recommend clothing from Target.

Lori Claassen Herriman, UT

Target is just a great place to shop for clothing for all ages and styles! Their quality is great and prices aren’t too bad either!

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

I always love to order on target. They always have the cutest stuff and you can always get stuff you can’t get in the store.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Target has upped their game in fashion and has the latest styles which makes it a great store when looking for cute clothes.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

We have always loved Target for their toddler Clothing. They have improved their selection in their boy/girl/women and men departments.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

Sizes fit as advertised, the quality of the clothes are great and I enjoy being able to return online purchases to actual stores.

Fife32 Managua, MN

I love Target so much! I got the cutest coat for the winter there, I love the fashion, swim suits, and everything!! I would say a little over priced.

Katlyn Hockman Chicago, IL

Target online and in stores is extremely organized and very nice to work with. I've been purchasing their clothes for a long time and have never been disappointed.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

I Think target has really cute clothing. I wish they had more options but over all they are pretty good. They just have plan colors and nothing really else.

Sage Loveland Los Angeles, CA

I love target! They always have great quality items with a wide selection. They have very stylish clothing lines and home decor!

Madison Brown Rigby, ID

OMG their clothes are adorable, they have extremely good staff and they are so helpful. They have great quality and there clothes are petty budget friendly.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Target is great to order from online. We buy all of our kids clothes online from them and never have any issues with delivery. Would recommend using them.

Kiana Chatfield Grass Valley, CA

This is one of my favorite stores. A cute store to just walk around in and has great sales and basically everything you need.

Nikki Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

Who doesn’t love Target? They have the cutest clothes and at a great price. I can always find the cutest outfits for my daughter.

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

Target's online shopping is easy to navigate. I love the option of being able to pick up items in-store or their new drive-up feature.

Makayla Manus Long Beach, MS

Target has a wide clothing selection on their website and they never fail to have something for everyone. I shop their often and they always have something new.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Target is one of my favorite online shopping sites, especially for kids clothing. They have great prices and a good selection of clothing.

Taylee Warner Nampa, ID

Target is one of my favorite places... ever. Such good products and such a good variety. I could spend hours in this store.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

I love target ! You can buy pretty much everything there ! I love being able to shop online and have it shipped to me or pick it up in store.

Katie evans Long Beach, MS

Very clean most of the time and nice quality things but some employees need so help with attitude and some things are more expensive than they should be

Cole Colombo La Puente, CA

Love Target and all of their clothes. I was very surprised to see the price tag considering how stylish the clothes are.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Target has some good clothing options. They are all good quality, but not very modern or stylish. Sometimes I find something I like, but it’s not very common.

Nicole McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

I love how I can go into this store and always find something I needed. They have everything from home decor to shoes and clothing and more!

Kayla Roecklein Long Beach, MS

I love target I love the people and all the amazing choices I get when I go. I can get all my. Clothes here and still look stylish

Christyan Bennett Metairie, LA

Target and their online site are very useful. Target always has what I need from groceries to clothes to dishes and other everyday necessities.

Deanna Bernard Miami, FL

Target is my go to. If i need anything, target is my first choice. Target always has what I need and the customer service is top notch.

Nyla Hollywood, FL

I recently registered my trunk party through Target. The customer service is great and I will continue to purchase goods from there in the future.