Target Logo

H&M Logo
#4 H&M chevron_right
3.7

enelson3903 Bowie, MD

I like Target because store is always clean and product are good quality.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

Target always has the new trends in fashion for clothing. The only thing I do not like is how expensive and overpriced they are.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

Target has really improved in the last few years. I find myself going there more and more often lately. I'm very impressed with their clothing styles, especially their workout clothes look like something from Nike or Adidas, but a lot less expensive.

Becky Skabelund Sandy, UT

Target has good quality clothing for a fair price. Their clearance racks usually have great finds, so you can get clothing even cheaper. I enjoy all the goods Target has to offer, however, I have found that many of the employees are not well-trained because they can't answer a lot of questions. The Target coupons were not working one day, and a cashier simply said "that coupon isn't working today", without offering a solution. The customer should not be penalized for error's on the company's part. I would advise more checkout aisles be available. I went to the store around 3PM one day and ended up in line for 30 minutes. I might expect that during rush hour after work, but not in the middle of the afternoon. Overall, I enjoy their products, but do not enjoy the customer service.

Phebe Rowland Fayetteville, AR

Target has upped their game!! Their renovations especially in beauty department and in the home section has been amazing. Their style and clothing has also been similar if not cuter than name brands!

Talia Provo, UT

Target has everything—groceries, clothing, entertainment, furniture, etc. Whenever I go to Target, it's nearly impossible to leave empty-handed. They have decent sales and their products' quality is good. I'll admit, their customer service over the phone is difficult to work with; it requires a lot of patience to get connected to the right person who can help you out (I had Target gift cards stolen, and after several conversations with people over the phone, they just told me to go to my local Target to get the issue resolved). But I've never had any issues with customer service in person. Over all, Target is my favorite store, especially now that they have 2-day shipping and same-day delivery options.

Isabelle Hong Pleasant Grove, UT

The clothes at Target are fashionable and comfy. You might not think of Target as a good place to get clothing, but their adult and children clothes are cute and inexpensive. They're not terribly high quality, but for the price you pay, it is worth it.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I love Target and how clean the stores are kept normally. I also like their products. However, their clothes need to be a little more realistic when it comes to sizing. Also, their return policy used to be so amazing and now, it's just okay. I do think their customer service is great.

Connie Mayer South Jordan, UT

I have had good luck with clothes from Target. Obviously Target has a lot to offer, which I really like, but I do also like their clothes. They are cute and cheap. They don't have a large inventory of clothing, but I enjoy getting them.

RodrigoRamirez Austin, TX

I used to not live by a Target so I never got the lure of Target. I now live by a Target and am always at Target. Ya got me! Target has pretty much everything I need, from decently priced clothing, supplies, games and groceries. I will say it can be a little overpriced and the groceries, lacking. That said, overall, I appreciate the services Target provides and the hours they are open as well!

Anita Long Beach, MS

I love Target. I wish there was more than one store available for me to shop! Target clothes sizes tend to run small, so if you're looking at plus sizes, stick to the women's section. I always choose Target over Walmart. Better styles and designs for all products, more cashiers open, and you don't get checked at the door like a thief... which I HATE about Walmart.

AK Riverton, UT

Cute clothing for the whole family. My favorite things to get here are my daughters dance and tumbling outfits. Lots of cute ones! I've also found several cute t-shirts for everyone. The one thing I don't like about Target is that I don't usually do the cartwheel offers.... it's frustrating to think I might be missing out on the deals, but I don't like spending the time to look through those.

Lauren Hyrum, UT

Target in the clothing websites industry is great. I love shopping for clothes at target online, its simple easy and i always get cute stuff. Navigating through there sections is super easy. Sometimes they don’t always have what I’m looking for. Getting your cart and check out is easy and fast as well. Lots of great clothing and prices and sizing as well.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I go to Target a lot for their clothing. I always find something cute to wear. I bought 2 swimsuits there this season and I am very pleased with both of them. They are good quality and I haven't had any problems with them. One store didn't have the size I needed so the customer service people called a nearby store and they had the product and put it on hold for me and I went to pick it up. I like that Target carries that sizes I need.

Eric San Diego, CA

Target... It's Walmart if Walmart wasn't Walmart. Take Walmart and add a touch of class with a dash of price increase and Presto, you've got yourself Target. In all seriousness I do shop at Target in store pretty often whether its the neighborhood market up the street or the full store a few exits away. I always find what I need and the online shopping experience is smooth and easy. Target online is a great resource for clothing that will almost always be true to size. They offer low prices and some pretty stylish clothing.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

Not always the best quality but always a great price they are always cute. I can find a lot of cute things it just takes a lot of time.

Dennise A Sanchez Sandy, UT

I like that things generally stay at the same place and it’s very simple to find. And they have a lot of employees to ask questions to instead of Walmart.

Latifa Gotfy Bristol, TN

Probably there is nothing better than a good old online shopping experience with target. Adore this service fore their responsive support as well as good products and normal prices!

Beverly Schacher Mobile, AL

Target.com has a good selection of reasonably priced clothing for children and adults. It is nice to purchase online and have the option to make returns in the store if needed. I like their Mossimo brand a lot.

Cindy Gilbert, AZ

Target's website has a multitude of features that it makes it easy for customers to navigate. The options allow you to pick your preferences regarding product selection and delivery.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

Nice quality products and clean store. I do find their clothing sizes a little smaller than most retailers which can be rough on the self esteem. But aside from that, its a great store.

Tara Beckert Saratoga Springs, UT

I love Target's selection of home decor and clothing. I can find really cute durable pieces at a fraction of the cost I'd spend elsewhere. I especially love their clothing for kids. Its affordable and adorable.

Kaylee West Jordan, UT

It is hard to find an employee there since all their uniform is is a red shirt. The products are over priced but there is something about the store that keeps you coming back time and time again.

Abbey Richards American Fork, UT

I like the clothes there because they are cute and cheap, but they are lower quality. They are convenient since Targets are so close and you can buy other things while you are there besides clothes.

Pete Centerville, UT

The thing that I really like about Target is that they have good basic tees you can get that aren't overpriced. It's where I get a lot of my plain colored shirts and they have a wide variety that's a good price.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I have usually been impressed by the quality of clothes I can get at Target. They are cute, durable and we can usually always find what we are looking for. I also Love their shoes!! While their clothes can sometimes be pricey their shoes I have found are the best deal. We would for sure recommend.

April H Lehi, UT

Target always has a great selection and is a trendsetter. I can find usually find what I need there without any problems and when they groceries it's a one-stop shop. I have shied away from buying kids clothing there because in recent years I found them to be a little less durable than before.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Target is my go to store when i'm searching for items quickly because they have such a big window on the items they sell. It ranges from clothing, to toys, to electronics and more! Their website is also very reliable and organized, easy searches, and it shows you which stores an item is located in which is very helpful!

KC Riverton, UT

We buy a lot of our kids' clothes from Target. Being able to search online makes it easier to find sizes, colors, etc. Overall, we've been pleased with ordering from Target. Just got my daughter some nice boots. I never got into their app or coupons so sometimes I feel like I might be missing out on the savings.

Kylie Howes Provo, UT

Target's clothing selection is always great, and they change their styles pretty consistently. You can always find clothes that are right on trend at target, and their prices are pretty unbeatable too. They also make their website super user-friendly and chances are, if you can't find an item in-store, you'll be able to find it on their website.

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

Clothes that I get from target are great value and decent quality for the price. Target does a pretty good job of keeping up with trends for mens clothing, nothing they sell is very out of style. Also, their return policy is great, making it easy for me to exchange.

rcurtis Pleasant Grove, UT

I love target! Their clothes are so cute and I just adore their shoes. Everything is good quality, and for really great prices. It's super close to where I live so I can ru there ay time for pretty much anything I need! I've ordered online before and it's always come in the predicted time, which is super nice!

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping online at Target because it saves me so much money. I have found the best shirts on sale and I can have them shipped to the store for easy pickup. I'm the kind of shopper that just buys when I need something new and Target has been there for me every time. Try it out.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

love what they have to offer here good quality and overall good company but not really worth shopping at unless your willing to spend more money than you need to i really think they over price there items i usually only buy things here if there on sale

Skeller Eagle River, AK

I always have a positive experience when I go to Target. There is a wide range of items to choose from.

Kajsa Kirby Denver, CO

I like target it's pretty convenient and cheap. I find that a lot of the clothing and items aren't the best quality though.

Emily Tallahassee, FL

I like the swimsuit collection and Wild Fable collection! Forever 21 but better quality! The only downside is it can be overpriced at times so wait for sales!

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Target has everything! The women collection is always full of what's in season and cute shoes to go with. Their kids selection is super cute and always has things in stock.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

Targets website for clothing is easy to use and there are so many different varieties. It also is helpful that it tells you where you can purchase the item

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

I like to shop at Target for affordable clothing. They have a great selection, you can reserve clothing for pick up in store that is free and the quality is great.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I am loving the updated look at Target! This is my go to store for birthday gifts. There is always something unique and in my price range for any gift! Great selection!!!

Alle South Jordan, UT

Target is a great place to shop. It is a one stop shop for many different things. I love the clothes and the home decorations! it's one of my favorite places to shop!

amycray Bangor, ME

Nice place to get exercise clothes, quality is excellent

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Target has a nice selection of clothing to choose from all year round. For the most part, the prices are pretty good, or they at least offer deals. Sometimes the clothing lacks in quality but overall can’t complain.

Dwhoush New Orleans, LA

Targets site is very to use! Their selection is great and their pricing is very good. It’s easy to find it in store as well. It’s just hard to get someone to help you all the time.

Aimee Mortensen Las Vegas, NV

I buy just about everything from Target! I shop for my kids clothes, toys, housewares, gifts, games, towels, and some home decor. A step up from Walmart without costing a ton.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Store is always clean. Workers are alway visible and willing to help out. Good selection on many products for people of all walks of life. I just wish they would open one in GULFPORT MS so I could ship there more.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Target is a step behind in the online retail world but they still have a decent store front. Beware of their inventory not matching what is actually available, items sold out tend to not show online.

Rilynne Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

There are so many cute styles at Target! I go there to find cute shirts and sweaters. I wouldn’t recommend buying jeans there, but the tops are great quality and worth your money.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

We used Target for a wedding registry and were very happy with the choices they have online. They're a good place for higher quality items, but you will usually end up paying more than at other similar stores.