Target Logo

7.5

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

I love target! They have such cute clothes for cheap prices. The one by my college also has a grocery store included! So I can always find yummy snacks and fresh produce at a super convenient price! Their candle scents are good too!

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely love all their products. They are my go to for everything. All their clothes is good quality and lasts very long looking brand new. Their customer service is also very helpful should you need to make any changes to your orders!

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

I was pleasently surprised when I looked at target.com and how much more fashionable Target has become! I ended up buying a couple of t-shirts for the same price I'd pay for one t-shirt at other stores. Clothes are very fitting and trendy and website is very easy to navigate!

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

Family and I have always shopped at the actual Target store so it was an easy decision to go online and shop for clothes. Being able to pick up in store or have the item delivered to our home was great. Products are always what we ordered and in good shape when the get them

Nicole Jones Riverton, UT

I can't say enough good things about my online shopping experience with Target! Their site is easy to navigate, the selection is great, and the prices just can't be beat. Shipping is usually fast too, but if I ever need something same day, I just select in-store pickup at one of my local stores.

Jenn0507 Dallas, TX

Target always has great prices for quality products. Stores are always very organized and it’s easy to find what I need. Always lots of sizes and options to choose from for the whole family. Clothing is a great fit that is typically true to size. Best bang for your buck on clothing that is built to last.

Syl North Port, FL

I order a set of curtains online and received them the next day. They give you options on delivery, either ship to home or pick up at the store. The ordering of items is fast and easy. I find shopping online at Target to be a very smooth and easy way to shop.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

When looking for matching pajamas for my family for christmas, I found just what I was looking for on Target's website. They had a great variety and offered a selection of items that were unisex... perfect for our family! We looked great in our Christmas Eve photos, hanging our stockings in our matching pajamas.

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

I love everything about Target. The selection, the availability, the cleanliness of the store and pharmacy. I love using my Red Card to get that extra 5% off each purchase along with free shipping if I just can't get to the store.

take7 Sandy, UT

Favorite for everything. Sometimes I can find better prices elsewhere but target brands are good too. Ship to store pick up drive up options are a game changer. I almost always end up going with them if I had a choice. Sales and different brands are quality. Red card always a plus too. Love target!

Chantell Filiaga South Jordan, UT

Target has everything! They have the best deals and just over all quality of everything is amazing! Loveeee Target! I can always find good deals. I’ve had a trip where I had all my kids and couldn’t go in and targets order online and pickup was a big help and fast and saved me lots of crying and screaming in the store.

RodrigoRamirez Austin, TX

I used to not live by a Target so I never got the lure of Target. I now live by a Target and am always at Target. Ya got me! Target has pretty much everything I need, from decently priced clothing, supplies, games and groceries. I will say it can be a little overpriced and the groceries, lacking. That said, overall, I appreciate the services Target provides and the hours they are open as well!

Anita Long Beach, MS

I love Target. I wish there was more than one store available for me to shop! Target clothes sizes tend to run small, so if you're looking at plus sizes, stick to the women's section. I always choose Target over Walmart. Better styles and designs for all products, more cashiers open, and you don't get checked at the door like a thief... which I HATE about Walmart.

Ramone Raiford Tallahassee, FL

This is my favorite place to get everything done. I can buy clothes, grocery shop, and buy anything related to my home. When I have a bunch of items to buy from different areas I will normally go here because it’s clean and very convenient!

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

Any trip to Target is always pleasant. They have so many fun styles. I love the value of the clothing. I love that Target will return Cat and Jack clothing products up to 1 year after purchase. This shows they stand behind the quality of their clothing. They also have a decent return policy.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

There are so many things to love about online clothing shopping at Target. I do almost all of my kids' school shopping online through Target. The prices are great and my kids love the design of the clothes. Great value! My only hesitation is the return policy can be a little stringent.

AK Riverton, UT

Cute clothing for the whole family. My favorite things to get here are my daughters dance and tumbling outfits. Lots of cute ones! I've also found several cute t-shirts for everyone. The one thing I don't like about Target is that I don't usually do the cartwheel offers.... it's frustrating to think I might be missing out on the deals, but I don't like spending the time to look through those.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has really fun, cute clothes. Me and my friends always come here whenever we need anything. We were trying find a cute halloween costume that we could just DIY, and it took less than 20 minutes. It wasn't stressful and our outfits were so cute!

love there online options target is not afraid of carrying items that high end store that are not locally available would carry from grocery items to clothing to electronics to seasonal items and even healthy foods whats even better then a great cash back card along with to door delivery can say enough about them thank you

Jaime American Fork, UT

Target is the greatest... I can definitely lose track of time when I'm there! I get a lot of my kids clothes (and mine) at Target and love that we can find styles that are on trend but don't break the bank. I also love their home section.

Angela Wellsville, UT

I love browsing online and in store at Target. I typically shop their home goods items. The closest target to me is almost an hour away so it’s helpful that shipping is free if your purchase is over $50. And returns are easy as well. I find Target online to be easy to use and navigate and they usually have what I’m looking for in stock.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

Such cute clothing as well as swimsuits. They have such a huge variety of swimsuits and all types of swimsuits, including one pieces, bikinis, tankinis. All of it. Their shorts are also super cute and the customer service is great.

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

I so wished there was one closer to where I lived. Great selection of clothing and a good selection or sizes. Such a big store and great website to find clothing and certain types. Also have a wonderful selection of swimwear.

Lauren Hyrum, UT

Target in the clothing websites industry is great. I love shopping for clothes at target online, its simple easy and i always get cute stuff. Navigating through there sections is super easy. Sometimes they don’t always have what I’m looking for. Getting your cart and check out is easy and fast as well. Lots of great clothing and prices and sizing as well.

Braden Stanko Smithfield, UT

Great clothes. Has literally everything there You might possibly need. Service was good, and store is kept cleaner. Low prices and good quality! Even online shopping is perfect. Website is well organized and easy to navigate.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

Love love love target! Pretty much have everything you need! Good quality and not so expensive. Love there swim suit! Got a couple from there and they are still holding up! Customer service is always nice, super easy to work with and very helpful!

Becca Tallahassee, FL

Seriously. 5 stars. Hands-down my top go-to for ordering the least expensive option for a specific item, so sign up for the Red Card and make an account, it will save you so much money!! Also, using the Cartwheel app for further discounts will really up your savings!! And free ship-to-store for account holders. 😍

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I go to Target a lot for their clothing. I always find something cute to wear. I bought 2 swimsuits there this season and I am very pleased with both of them. They are good quality and I haven't had any problems with them. One store didn't have the size I needed so the customer service people called a nearby store and they had the product and put it on hold for me and I went to pick it up. I like that Target carries that sizes I need.

Melissa Farmer Littleton, CO

I have purchased clothes from Target many times. I really like their website is set up. Especially the way they narrow down categories so what you are looking for is easy to find. Also, the products are pretty good quality for the price.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Target.com. They have quality products. Fast and free shipping. And they make returns very easy by letting you return to any Target near you. They keep you updated on orders by email and you know exactly when to expect your items. I do so much shopping on Target.com and would recommend to anyone!

Camilla Lundberg Mapleton, UT

I absolutely love target! its one of my favorite stores to go to i can get anything i need for pretty decent price! they have cute clothes and good workout wear. i am a fan of target and i recommend going if you havent been. i love that you can return within 30 days i love the customer service and i love everything about target

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has risen the bar when it comes to their baby section. I am so pleased when I find the most darling shoes and clothes for my grand daughter. They are really good quality too, and everyone is always surprised when they ask where I purchased my gifts! Way to go Target!

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

Oh Target... I always spend way too much money here but I absolutely love their products. I tend to buy a lot of clothes there and it's always great quality and I do a lot of Christmas shopping here as well! Highly recommend!

Eric San Diego, CA

Target... It's Walmart if Walmart wasn't Walmart. Take Walmart and add a touch of class with a dash of price increase and Presto, you've got yourself Target. In all seriousness I do shop at Target in store pretty often whether its the neighborhood market up the street or the full store a few exits away. I always find what I need and the online shopping experience is smooth and easy. Target online is a great resource for clothing that will almost always be true to size. They offer low prices and some pretty stylish clothing.

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

Love Target. I hate shopping in stores so I love that I can see everything online and easily order and have it delivered or pick it up easily without all the other people. Target has the cutest things at reasonable prices, plus they have everything!

bobby deter Cumberland, MD

Love the selection. And prices are just as good as you find online anywhere else..

Madelyn Grossarth Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve loved the shirts I’ve bought, the only thing with their sizes it that they run a little big/wide.

Jacks Friend Riverton, UT

Target has great return policies with my red card. I love that I don't have to keep my receipt.

Abigail Land Tallahassee, FL

Great quality products and worth the money. Customer service is great and the shopping experience is pleasant.

Alancea Gonzalez Tallahassee, FL

The staff is always so helpful whenever I go into a target. I love the clothes selection that is provided.

Ajanaee x Tallahassee, FL

Target is hands down my favorite place to shop. The employees are very friendyl and the store layouts are always perfect.

Debra Sims Chicago, IL

Target is a nice looking place they keep it neat and tidy and it always looks pretty but unfortunately their prices are a little too high for me and their plus size section is not very good but for nice employees and a beautiful store I guess that's why I go.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I love shopping at Target for clothes! They have so many cute items and they're always great quality and very affordable. I always end up getting way more than I came for!

CoasterRider Show Low, AZ

Target was always a favorite when I lived in a city big enough to support one. Good thing I can order online. They have a good selection of clothing and sizes.

Jazmin Rockford, IL

It is always a great experience. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. It is always clean. They have great quality items for a good priced. They run amazing sales too.

Phebe Rowland Fayetteville, AR

Target has upped their game!! Their renovations especially in beauty department and in the home section has been amazing. Their style and clothing has also been similar if not cuter than name brands!

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

Target is the best. They have really stepped it up lately, from their rewards program, red card and free two day shipping. What else could you ask for?

Sam McNeil Kannapolis, NC

I love how friendly and helpful the Target employees I've interacted with are! The new drive up orders offers a quick and convenient method of shopping!

Deanna Moore Dumfries, VA

Excellent products, excellent quality, amazing customer service, and lots of product availability both in store and online. Definitely one of my favorites!

Latifa Gotfy Bristol, TN

Probably there is nothing better than a good old online shopping experience with target. Adore this service fore their responsive support as well as good products and normal prices!