Target Logo

H&M Logo
#4 H&M chevron_right
3.7

Debra Sims Chicago, IL

Target is a nice looking place they keep it neat and tidy and it always looks pretty but unfortunately their prices are a little too high for me and their plus size section is not very good but for nice employees and a beautiful store I guess that's why I go.

Amanda Sherwood, OR

I like target generally but I feel like it is just a more expensive walmart. I do like that their selection on baby clothes is better and also like their home (decor and furniture) selection seems to be better quality than walmart generally. Also love that now you can return item without a receipt just using the original credit card used for purchase!

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

Target has a lot of different options in clothes and tends to have things that are a little bit more in fashion. If you are in need of things other than clothes they more than likely have that there as well.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I love how easy it is to use Targe on-line I only wish their in-store pick up service was better. Every time I have gone to pick up my order at the local Target store I end up waiting longer than 20 minutes. It's almost better to have it shipped to you rather than do in-store pick up.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

I used to love target. But unfortunately in the passed year or so the quality in products have severely dropped in regards to the clothing and shoe section. None of the clothes is true to size creating a big issue. Produce is mundane and popular items are not to be found.

Haley Baldwin

Targets clothing section of their website is not always easy to use. More often than not I don’t find the product I’m looking for online. It could definitely be set up better and they could advertise it in a more appealing way.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Target has great selections of clothes, just more expensive than most other competitors. You will get high quality clothes that last forever, which makes up for being more expensive.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I like shopping at target for many items. Unfortunately the groceries are always missing my normal shopping and lately I haven't loved the clothes. But great for toys and other items on my shopping.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Target is always a hit or miss with their clothing. Sometimes you walk into the store and you can find the cutest clothes, however other times you walk in and don't see anything that you like.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Target has all of the new fashioned shirts I typically purchase online. There are always great deals, and my shipping comes in fast and easy. I never spend longer than 10 minutes searching for the clothing I want online.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I love their clothed and the web site is easy to work to find what you are looking for. Especially if you can't find it in the store, it is so much easier on the web site and I can sop from my home. Even better!!

Brittney Anderson Provo, UT

Shopping at target is a great experience. However, trying to figure out their website is another story. Trying to find things online in store is hard. I much prefer shopping in store where I can ask someone

Jani Crawley New York, NY

Not really an easy option for free shipping. I would shop them much more often if I could get free shipping more easily. Also, hard to tell the color, exact size on my of their clothes.

Madge Easton Orem, UT

I haven't used Target very much . Mainly because the food prices are more expensive then other places. I also find they don't have the selection or brand of clothing I like.

Chase H Provo, UT

My wife is crazy about Target. I'm not so crazy. A little nicer than Walmart. It is nice being in the TV section though! Oh, but don't buy diapers anywhere but target! Get the store brand.

London Larson Layton, UT

clothes can be just a little low quality and feel cheap. shoes are the same way and can fall apart. Every now and then there are some good things!

Wilgens Paul Jacksonville, FL

Target is one of my last options when it comes to shopping. Their prices are at a premium rate for no reason. I may find the same product at Walmart at reduced price!

Madison Kneiss Gulfport, MS

I’ve ordered several items from here, but their swim suits typically run smaller than their sizing chart.

Kimsreview Gaithersburg, MD

Target unfortunately does not have clothes for petite people. I have tried several times finding clothes but they are always too big.

janice pan ,

I like the clothes at Target but it's hard to find my size. And the fit with jeans for my boys are so off when they come out of the toddler size.

Sana Janiece Tallahassee, FL

Target is very expensive compared to stores like Walmart or Publix, but the products are usually good quality and worth the money.

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

The clothing was good quality but a bit over priced. I would rather buy from another company then over pay.

Isabel Managua, MN

Target does not have the best clothing options. They are expensive and the quality isn’t really good.

Jin The Eomma Clinton, MS

Nice place for clothes, decorating, etc. consumer service can be a bit not at its best but it’s mainly a great store.

Jesse Rice Long Beach, MS

It’s a good store to go to every now and then they will have stuff in the wrong place but when I go there it’s nice

Maya Smith Jacksonville, FL

Target is not the best place to shop, prices are very high. However I love the quality of their products.

Erna E Valcin Tallahassee, FL

Although this store has everything you can think of, their prices are very expensive compared to other competitors.

Rebecca Managua, MN

Target does not have good clothing. It isn’t cute and it is expensive for the quality.

Kayla Heber, UT

Nice stores. Good deals on line but items not necessarily the same price in the store.

Clarissa Crawford Managua, MN

Target has an okay selection of clothes. They aren’t great quality and are kind of expensive.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

Provides and incredibly vast array of clothing from various companies at reasonable prices.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

A reasonable variety of products offered at mid-level pricing supported by decent customer service

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Target clothing is okay quality and okay prices. I find that some of the items fit weird

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

I love target. It is cute clothing for a decent price. I only wish there was faster shipping.

Dale L Farmer Littleton, CO

I have received some very good deals for shirts, pants, socks, and shoes. Easy to shop there.

Sherry Wootton Ogden, UT

No a fan of this store, has some good sales.