Target Logo

7.5

Taylor Baldwin Wellsville, UT

I LOVE Target!! I don’t have one close to where I live but when I do go to one, they have some of the best products. I love their clothes, and their selection of books. And of course the food!

Megan trauba Draper, UT

Target is one of my favorite stores. The clothes are pretty cheap for good quality clothing. I probably shop at Target the most. The website has all the same clothes as the store, so if I ever need to order it online I can.

Sarah Kaysville, UT

Target is my all time favorite store. I love their clothes and home decor. The workers are usually all nice and helpful but I like to go there because I don’t feel as overwhelmed when I shop there.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

Whenever I shop at target I always find everything that I need. They have suck a wide variety of products and the store is very organized. Always about to find what I need and more

rcurtis Pleasant Grove, UT

I love target! Their clothes are so cute and I just adore their shoes. Everything is good quality, and for really great prices. It's super close to where I live so I can ru there ay time for pretty much anything I need! I've ordered online before and it's always come in the predicted time, which is super nice!

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping online at Target because it saves me so much money. I have found the best shirts on sale and I can have them shipped to the store for easy pickup. I'm the kind of shopper that just buys when I need something new and Target has been there for me every time. Try it out.

MICHELLE Mesa, AZ

I love shopping Target online. So easy to find what I need, I can pick up in store or have it delivered free with my red card. I also love the discount I get having the red card.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

love what they have to offer here good quality and overall good company but not really worth shopping at unless your willing to spend more money than you need to i really think they over price there items i usually only buy things here if there on sale

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

Target is a dangerous place hah. I go on Target.com often to add to my closet. The clothes they have are the best and good quality. and always find something that I want/ need

betsy fowler Lehi, UT

I absolutely love the store. Their accessories are affordable and extremely cute. Their clothing is good value and always fun, trendy, and classic. I can find things in every size and for every member of my family!

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have bought many items from Target and continue to go back because of their great selection. Now that there is super store I can usually do a one stop shopping and get groceries too.

Alex Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I love shopping through target.com. They have great clothing and returns are always very simple! I have gotten everything I've ordered by the expected date and have always been highly satisfied with the products.

Anika Provo, UT

I always manage to find clothes that both fit well and look nice and at a great price. I've never been disappointed in the items that I have bought from Target which is why I keep going back!

katiec Provo, UT

Target has everything! I absolutely love going to target because it has pretty much everything that I want to buy. It’s clean, the service is great, and the selection never disappoints.

Natalie Ashcraft Salt Lake City, UT

TARGET IS MY LOVE. THEIR DOLLAR SECTION IS LIFE. I get homesick for Target because they don't have one where I live and their are two walmarts. Ugh! They have the cutest home decor and honestly it's my one stop shop.

Amanda Sherwood, OR

I like target generally but I feel like it is just a more expensive walmart. I do like that their selection on baby clothes is better and also like their home (decor and furniture) selection seems to be better quality than walmart generally. Also love that now you can return item without a receipt just using the original credit card used for purchase!

JennaCoven FL

I love the women’s section of target for jewelry and accessories.

Caroline Fowler Bryant, AR

Love the selection and with the Red Card, I get free shipping!

Brianne Skowronek West Jordan, UT

They have great products that are good quality and affordable!

BlancheL

Target is always so clean, great deals, great customer service and great place to shop overall !

G Anniston, AL

Easy to navigate and understand the website. Tons better than walmart.xlothes are good quality and they offer a wide variety at an affordable price.

Vy Ha Birmingham, AL

I like the constant update for quality of clothes and things usually available at target.

adrian avram Tampa, FL

better quality than walmart but also higher prices Checking out is difficult during rush hour since they dont have self check in all stores

Gabriel Sanchez Phoenix, AZ

I love shopping at target for clothing. They have a wide variety to choose from and are always up to date on fashion trends

Jessica Rodríguez Buffalo, NY

Above average to high quality items. A bit pricey considering where I am used to going 😂 nice baby clothes and many toys

Phyllis Greenberg Fort Myers, FL

It’s great you can shop at home . Easy to put an order in . Then you may pick it up or have it shipped pickup in as little as two hours .

erika clayton Lehi, UT

Overall, I love the selection at target I get frustrated tho when certain items aren’t available for my zip code but are for others?

Sicely Lyn Russell Show Low, AZ

I love that I can buy Levi brands from here. I love it! I also bought other striped shirts that I love! It is great quality.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Target has really stepped it up lately, with the red card, rewards, and two-day shipping. I get everything I need from there.

Dennise A Sanchez Sandy, UT

I like that things generally stay at the same place and it’s very simple to find. And they have a lot of employees to ask questions to instead of Walmart.

Leah Larson Portland, OR

I love the quality and the wide variety of things you can buy at target. The customer service is good and I love how willing to help they are.

Emily Tallahassee, FL

I like the swimsuit collection and Wild Fable collection! Forever 21 but better quality! The only downside is it can be overpriced at times so wait for sales!

Kimi Bayles Idaho Falls, ID

Target has a great variety and selection of woman’s clothes. Women’s active wear is much more affordable without giving up quality!

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Target has everything! The women collection is always full of what's in season and cute shoes to go with. Their kids selection is super cute and always has things in stock.

A’lea Richardson Lakeland, FL

One of my favorite stores to shop in. They literally have everything from clothing to house decor to groceries. Love their curb side delivery!

Darbles32 Managua, MN

Targets website for clothing is easy to use and there are so many different varieties. It also is helpful that it tells you where you can purchase the item

Jasmine King New Orleans, LA

I've ordered many clothes off of Target, and they are always high quality and arrive on time. Overall, a very trustable company.

Christina King Pass Christian, MS

I enjoy shopping at target, I have ordered many gifts through their website. Shipping is always quick and their prices are decent.

Matthew Hall Moselle, MS

One of my favorite stores, great for christmas shopping and even for birthdays, they have great prices for great products!!!

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

Target has a lot of different options in clothes and tends to have things that are a little bit more in fashion. If you are in need of things other than clothes they more than likely have that there as well.

Sandra Darrow

They have good clothes I like the store I like that they have a Starbucks in the where you can get something to drink and also to relax

Mackenzie Gilbert, AZ

Love it!!!! I will walk in there for one thing and the next thing I know I have 20 things! There clothing is beautiful and of great quality.

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

I like to shop at Target for affordable clothing. They have a great selection, you can reserve clothing for pick up in store that is free and the quality is great.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I am loving the updated look at Target! This is my go to store for birthday gifts. There is always something unique and in my price range for any gift! Great selection!!!

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I love to shop at Target for back to school because they have a ton of cute clothes for a cheap price, so that I can get more outfits for less money!

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

I shop at Target all the time and love it. I also love using their credit card and earning the 5%. Their products are upscale and always in style.

Krystal Orem, UT

Target is always so clean and the employees are always so willing to help with anything! It is a little bit higher priced, but the quality is great!

Alle South Jordan, UT

Target is a great place to shop. It is a one stop shop for many different things. I love the clothes and the home decorations! it's one of my favorite places to shop!

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

Love Target. My wife and I have shopped for clothes here a few times. The clothes seem fashionable, but a little cheap.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Target has a nice selection of clothing to choose from all year round. For the most part, the prices are pretty good, or they at least offer deals. Sometimes the clothing lacks in quality but overall can’t complain.