Target Logo

9.2

Saeko Concord, CA

I love to stop by Target when I want to refresh my mind. I love their clothing, craft items, and home decore!

Lauren Familia Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Target! It is a great store with so many different things! I love the quality of the items. I think it is a high quality and great store.

Tessa Treanor Salem, UT

target is great. they have very good costumer service. but some of the stores i have been to are kind of messy and all over the place.

Cassidy Hine Woods Cross, UT

I specifically love the Cat and Jack line for kids. You can't beat the prices and the clothes are cute, too.

H Moore Lehi, UT

Target has been our family's go-to store for many years, and we appreciate their good quality and customer service.

Brandon Scott Norcross, GA

Target has nice jeans and nice shirts. I usually end up buying something every time. Nice products!

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

I love shopping at target in person... but online the layout is outdated, takes a bit of time to load, and looks super unorganized.

jenifer nea Wilberforce, OH

A great variety of products, and good prices! Good customer service always!

Madison Kneiss Gulfport, MS

I’ve ordered several items from here, but their swim suits typically run smaller than their sizing chart.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Target is my favorite place to go! It has everything I need to. From the food to arts and crafts!

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

They have everything you could need,.. kids, men’s women’s... great brands at great prices.

kaylee Garden City, ID

Pretty good quality. They have a lot of styles that are trendy. They are decent priced. Clothing lasts a while.

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

I like target but I do feel like some of their stuff is over priced. It is a nice go to store though.

Kimsreview Gaithersburg, MD

Target unfortunately does not have clothes for petite people. I have tried several times finding clothes but they are always too big.

Ashley Roberts Lafayette, LA

I love the clothing at Target, It is High quality and Very up -to- date fashions!!

SamO Brigham City, UT

It's a good store with lots that people want and need to buy. They have good fashion and ya not bad.

janice pan ,

I like the clothes at Target but it's hard to find my size. And the fit with jeans for my boys are so off when they come out of the toddler size.

Mary Haring Sandy, UT

I love Target and the awesome variety and prices. I love the style of most of their items.

Luke Lyons Midvale, UT

I can find quality clothes for pretty cheap. I also like the feel of the store and how it looks.

DeeDee G. Laplace, LA

Great clothing shipped fast. Website easy to use. Will be shopping with you agai, thanks target!

Jefferson Germain Tallahassee, FL

a store that literally has everything. the people are so nice there. i have to go almost everyday.

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

Targets always been coo. Good quality clothing and styles. Don’t really shop there for anything else.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

I love Target’s price match policy and the ability to match pricing in store with online pricing.

Cim Carver Cheyenne, WY

We buy a lot of stuff from Target.com. We love the selection, quality and discount with the target card.

amy rex ,

Targets A New Day line is my favorite. The prices are low and the fabrics are always soft

Caleb Moore Iselin, NJ

Wayyy better than walmart! they are super great and have so many options! i love them.

sam vawdrey Sandy, UT

I love this place!! It has everything I need! And sometimes things I didn’t even know I needed!

MzBee Mac Columbia, MD

Target has isles of awesomeness! I always find something to buy! It’s good quality and value for your money!

Lori Silver Spring, MD

I absolutely love Target. I find that their products are very good quality for the price.

Justin_mansell27 Artesia, NM

Nice stores, bit a little more expensive than similar stores, such as Walmart, or sams

Lindsay Norcross, GA

Great experience ordering online!!! My goodies came within 2 days , just as I ordered!!!!!

JamieD Orange, CA

LOVE target and their online site! Excellent customer service. Speedy and reliable shipping💕

terryjamison Madison, MS

Love target it’s a favorite place to shop !! Great brands and prices !! Costumer service is great

Julie Martin Pensacola, FL

I love all the unique things I find at Target. Their clothing and home decor selections are much better than Walmart.

Emily Tueller Lehi, UT

It’s the best! More expensive than Walmart, but much better taste and class. Always recommend it!

Allison Campbell Gulfport, MS

Target is amazing they have good quality products for a reasonable price and have great clothing.

Sana Janiece Tallahassee, FL

Target is very expensive compared to stores like Walmart or Publix, but the products are usually good quality and worth the money.

ChanceyParker Jackson, MS

Cute clothes but kind of small for what other stores have their sizes charts too. Especially swimwear.

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

Target is Heaven!!! Great, Reasonable prices and the costumer service is AMAZING!!

skylar ladner Houston, TX

they have a large variety of things that are really good and the latest brands that are good.

Kiara Guerrier Lake Worth, FL

Target is a great store they have a lot of different options of products. Target could upgrade in some aspects.

Mindy Kingston, MO

I enjoy shopping at Target. It never feels crowded. I appreciate the quality of merchandise they carry

Erin Bengtzen Salt Lake City, UT

Ordered pajama bottoms for christmas and when i bought them it showed all in stock. Order came one or two at a time, some were backordered until after christmas, and some I never got. Very disappointing.

JC Riverton, UT

Target is a great place with an amazing staff! The products are fantastic! I highly recommend it!

Missy Ryan West Jordan, UT

Pretty pricey, but I enjoy the quality and the selection. Some of my favorite clothes come from Target.

Carson Ormond Lindon, UT

Always good place to go to get basically anything you need, its my first choice always if possible.

Summer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Target is a favorite! Great products, value and support for returns when necessary

Todd Homitz Evans City, PA

Easy to navigate website. Pricing is typically on par with Amazon or even better sometimes.

Nashali Vescovacci Tallahassee, FL

amazing company. great quality things for a great price and very convenient for emergencies.

Lauren Kennesaw, GA

Good options at affordable prices. website is very user friendly and easy to use.