Target Logo

9.2

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

shopping online has been a good experience. I do like that I can make returns at an actual store and that it wasn't a hassle making a return.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

I love target and all that they offer. They actually have good sizes that are more based on actual human women sizes.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

Target is so great. Their website is so easy to navigate and use. They have great products and they are good quality.

Teresa LeBaron Lake Villa, IL

Love target and the online purchasing. Haven’t use the order online pick up at site feature yet but look forward to trying it out.

Taylor Walker Provo, UT

I love Target. They don't don't have as many options as some other places but they usually have a good selection of clothes.

Tess L Provo, UT

Clothes are cute! Sometimes the search part of it can be weird and not find what we want, but I love Target and they always come just fine.

Rebecca Provo, UT

Love target. Love their app and the easiness of shopping on line. There are always great coupons to find too.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I LOVE target. I wish there was one closer to me. I love their clothes, their decor, and the dollar spot.

susie Kaysville, UT

I LOVE TARGET. i love the how the clothes at target aren’t to expensive and pretty affordable for me to buy.

Sarah El Cajon, CA

I love target!! Target has everything you need in one place they have low prices and are very friendly.

Saeko Concord, CA

I love to stop by Target when I want to refresh my mind. I love their clothing, craft items, and home decore!

Lauren Familia Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Target! It is a great store with so many different things! I love the quality of the items. I think it is a high quality and great store.

Tessa Treanor Salem, UT

target is great. they have very good costumer service. but some of the stores i have been to are kind of messy and all over the place.

Cassidy Hine Woods Cross, UT

I specifically love the Cat and Jack line for kids. You can't beat the prices and the clothes are cute, too.

H Moore Lehi, UT

Target has been our family's go-to store for many years, and we appreciate their good quality and customer service.

amycray Bangor, ME

Nice place to get exercise clothes, quality is excellent

Brandon Scott Norcross, GA

Target has nice jeans and nice shirts. I usually end up buying something every time. Nice products!

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

I love shopping at target in person... but online the layout is outdated, takes a bit of time to load, and looks super unorganized.

jenifer nea Wilberforce, OH

A great variety of products, and good prices! Good customer service always!

Madison Kneiss Gulfport, MS

I’ve ordered several items from here, but their swim suits typically run smaller than their sizing chart.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Target is my favorite place to go! It has everything I need to. From the food to arts and crafts!

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

They have everything you could need,.. kids, men’s women’s... great brands at great prices.

kaylee Garden City, ID

Pretty good quality. They have a lot of styles that are trendy. They are decent priced. Clothing lasts a while.

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

I like target but I do feel like some of their stuff is over priced. It is a nice go to store though.

Kimsreview Gaithersburg, MD

Target unfortunately does not have clothes for petite people. I have tried several times finding clothes but they are always too big.

Ashley Roberts Lafayette, LA

I love the clothing at Target, It is High quality and Very up -to- date fashions!!

SamO Brigham City, UT

It's a good store with lots that people want and need to buy. They have good fashion and ya not bad.

janice pan ,

I like the clothes at Target but it's hard to find my size. And the fit with jeans for my boys are so off when they come out of the toddler size.

Mary Haring Sandy, UT

I love Target and the awesome variety and prices. I love the style of most of their items.

Luke Lyons Midvale, UT

I can find quality clothes for pretty cheap. I also like the feel of the store and how it looks.

DeeDee G. Laplace, LA

Great clothing shipped fast. Website easy to use. Will be shopping with you agai, thanks target!

Jefferson Germain Tallahassee, FL

a store that literally has everything. the people are so nice there. i have to go almost everyday.

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

Targets always been coo. Good quality clothing and styles. Don’t really shop there for anything else.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

I love Target’s price match policy and the ability to match pricing in store with online pricing.

Cim Carver Cheyenne, WY

We buy a lot of stuff from Target.com. We love the selection, quality and discount with the target card.

amy rex ,

Targets A New Day line is my favorite. The prices are low and the fabrics are always soft

Caleb Moore Iselin, NJ

Wayyy better than walmart! they are super great and have so many options! i love them.

sam vawdrey Sandy, UT

I love this place!! It has everything I need! And sometimes things I didn’t even know I needed!

MzBee Mac Columbia, MD

Target has isles of awesomeness! I always find something to buy! It’s good quality and value for your money!

Lori Silver Spring, MD

I absolutely love Target. I find that their products are very good quality for the price.

Justin_mansell27 Artesia, NM

Nice stores, bit a little more expensive than similar stores, such as Walmart, or sams

Lindsay Norcross, GA

Great experience ordering online!!! My goodies came within 2 days , just as I ordered!!!!!

JamieD Orange, CA

LOVE target and their online site! Excellent customer service. Speedy and reliable shipping💕

terryjamison Madison, MS

Love target it’s a favorite place to shop !! Great brands and prices !! Costumer service is great

Julie Martin Pensacola, FL

I love all the unique things I find at Target. Their clothing and home decor selections are much better than Walmart.

Emily Tueller Lehi, UT

It’s the best! More expensive than Walmart, but much better taste and class. Always recommend it!

Allison Campbell Gulfport, MS

Target is amazing they have good quality products for a reasonable price and have great clothing.

Sana Janiece Tallahassee, FL

Target is very expensive compared to stores like Walmart or Publix, but the products are usually good quality and worth the money.

ChanceyParker Jackson, MS

Cute clothes but kind of small for what other stores have their sizes charts too. Especially swimwear.

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

Target is Heaven!!! Great, Reasonable prices and the costumer service is AMAZING!!