Target Logo

9.2

Amelia Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Target has very cute clothes for a good price I enjoy going back to school shopping there and their clothes last very well.

Holly Brown Baton Rouge, LA

The website is dated and a little hard to use, but the clothes make up for it with their quality and how fashionable they are!

Lydia Falatea Riverton, UT

One of my go to stores for sure. A little bit pricey but well with it and the styles are always on point

Nikki Zimmerman Cheyenne, WY

LOVE their selection of everything. I especially think they have the biggest selection for my daughters clothes.

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Love the quick and easy option to be able to buy online. Target has great quality and a great selection of clothes.

Bennett Robinson Las Vegas, NV

Everyone can find clothing options at Target. The prices are really good and a lot of items are on sale.

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

I love target! I love how they always have great styles for the money. I always love their swimming suits.

Tj Black South Jordan, UT

My daughter really loves there clothing brand called wild fable. She always will find something she wants

Lacey Horne West Valley City, UT

Like to shop here for cute kids clothes. Good quality at a decent price, which is perfect since my kids grow so quick! Decent shipping time as well.

LF South Jordan, UT

Best place for one-stop shop. Quality with affordability. I can spend my whole day just walking around the store.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

Always the best customer service. I had a return and they were able to return using my credit card with no receipt.

Halle Rex Albuquerque, NM

The stores have a lot to offer. I can get everything I need in one place. Clothes are cute and affordable

Kim Kunz Fallbrook, CA

In style and in budget. Great variety and lots of options for all sizes. Quality is good for the price.

Amy Christian Sandy, UT

My favorite place to shop, online and in person! Love the promotions and the coupons to apply for pickup

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

The store I go to is often out of stock of items and is messy. I over all like shopping at Target but try to do so on line.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

Last time I went to target I couldn't tell what kind of a store it was trying to be. The home goods looked great, but the clothing options were lacking. It was all over the place!

Olivia Hakes American Fork, UT

I can always find what I need and more here!! Not too expensive but the products they hold are fantastic!

Morganwhiting Salt Lake City, UT

Love target. They have the best stuff for the best prices. Also love that they have faster shipping now.

Patricia Broadus Moselle, MS

Target has everything that anyone could need! The customer service is impeccable and you definitely get the bang for your buck!

David T Draper, UT

Target shopping online is ok, but I really like to be able to try clothes on first since they fit me differently depending on the brand.

Andrea Charlotte, NC

Target always has everything I need if I want it to look cute. Fairly good price for the quality too.

Tiffany Nguyen Ashburn, VA

Target sells a lot of great things from clothings to foods and to home accessories. It is very great but some of the prices are quite expensive.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I like the workout clothes from target. They are good quality and a lot less expensive than some other namebrand workout clothes.

Taylor Walker Tallahassee, FL

Target is such a great place to shop. All the items there are decently priced and last a long time. They have the best scented candles.

Joanie Jeon Potomac, MD

It is more convenient shopping since it opened grocery department. They have everything especially for children.

Morgin Monti Waveland, MS

Our family loves shopping at target. They have clothing that fits all the needs of each of our family member.

Dayjah Fort Lauderdale, FL

Amazing quality of clothed, and the service is spectacular. Never have an issue when I am shopping at Target for anything

Frantzlida Tallahassee, FL

Target is my favorite place to shop for everything. I love their clothes and you can also shop for your groceries.

sommore robinson Miami, FL

I love to go in here they always take all of my money all the time. I love them and the hospitality in this place.

Ryan R Warrendale, PA

Was not a Target customer at first, but once I started shopping online and inshore it has been a game changer!

Missy Mamros Warrendale, PA

Who doesn't love TARGET! Everything you need in one place and the circle 5% discount is great! BEST customer service.

Kimmi Riverton, UT

The clothes are always trendy and cute. The prices are good. We are always happy with their pants and leggings.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I have had good experience shopping for clothing at target. The quality of the clothing is nice for the price that you are paying.

Lily South Jordan, UT

I really like targets clothes, shoes,and other products.They have great prices and great deals. Target is great place.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

I love Target's Goodfellow line - it's high quality, long lasting and stylish clothes for men at an affordable price!

Genevieve Murdoch Tallahassee, FL

Has great sales and helpful employees who are always willing to assist with anything the customers need

Mellissa Greeneville, TN

I have bought several clothing items and shoes for my two children. I prefer buying online due to it seeming there are more options.

Alex Shirley Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has upped their game of in the past couple of years. They have awesome stuff if you are looking for specific items.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

Target has good styles and the price is right. The clothes are good quality and the sizes are accurate.

bailey jo Orem, UT

target is just fabulous- always has whatever I need- great quality- great customer service- great products

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

shopping online has been a good experience. I do like that I can make returns at an actual store and that it wasn't a hassle making a return.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

I love target and all that they offer. They actually have good sizes that are more based on actual human women sizes.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

Target is so great. Their website is so easy to navigate and use. They have great products and they are good quality.

Teresa LeBaron Lake Villa, IL

Love target and the online purchasing. Haven’t use the order online pick up at site feature yet but look forward to trying it out.

Taylor Walker Provo, UT

I love Target. They don't don't have as many options as some other places but they usually have a good selection of clothes.

Tess L Provo, UT

Clothes are cute! Sometimes the search part of it can be weird and not find what we want, but I love Target and they always come just fine.

Rebecca Provo, UT

Love target. Love their app and the easiness of shopping on line. There are always great coupons to find too.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I LOVE target. I wish there was one closer to me. I love their clothes, their decor, and the dollar spot.

susie Kaysville, UT

I LOVE TARGET. i love the how the clothes at target aren’t to expensive and pretty affordable for me to buy.

Sarah El Cajon, CA

I love target!! Target has everything you need in one place they have low prices and are very friendly.