#1 Old Navy chevron_right
#2 Nike chevron_right

Rylie Crandall

May 25th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoy target’s wide selection of items in each department. Everything is reasonably priced and the website is easy to navigate.

Alyssa skinner

May 24th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever I shop at target I always find everything that I need. They have suck a wide variety of products and the store is very organized. Always about to find what I need and more

Hannah Anderson

May 23rd, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target is truly the best. Staff is helpful, and not only do they have a vast assortment of affordable groceries, but also a cute and trendy clothes selection!

Sarah

May 23rd, 2019 El Cajon, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love target!! Target has everything you need in one place they have low prices and are very friendly.

rcurtis

May 17th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love target! Their clothes are so cute and I just adore their shoes. Everything is good quality, and for really great prices. It's super close to where I live so I can ru there ay time for pretty much anything I need! I've ordered online before and it's always come in the predicted time, which is super nice!

Saeko

May 17th, 2019 Concord, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love to stop by Target when I want to refresh my mind. I love their clothing, craft items, and home decore!

Reese

May 17th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love shopping online at Target because it saves me so much money. I have found the best shirts on sale and I can have them shipped to the store for easy pickup. I'm the kind of shopper that just buys when I need something new and Target has been there for me every time. Try it out.

BLF

May 16th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love this store and their selection of clothing! They are really cute and right on trend, but don't break the bank to buy. I love that you can purchase items on line and then pick them up in the store. I also love that you don't have to keep the receipt to return a purchase because they can look up your purchase if you can remember which credit card you used.

Lauren Familia

May 13th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Target! It is a great store with so many different things! I love the quality of the items. I think it is a high quality and great store.

Ashley

May 10th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target has risen the bar when it comes to their baby section. I am so pleased when I find the most darling shoes and clothes for my grand daughter. They are really good quality too, and everyone is always surprised when they ask where I purchased my gifts! Way to go Target!

MICHELLE

May 9th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love shopping Target online. So easy to find what I need, I can pick up in store or have it delivered free with my red card. I also love the discount I get having the red card.

Alexandra Chavez-Earls

May 6th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have super cute swimsuits that are affordable and great quality!! The website is super easy to navigate and target always has everything I need

Mallory

May 3rd, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This website is easy to navigate and has great products to choose from. Shipping is fast and trustworthy.

Hannah

March 29th, 2019 Woodlawn, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst customer service/shopping experience I've ever had. My husband and I (after weeks of searching) found the perfect playhouse online for our daughter's 3rd birthday. The product is not available in stores. We were splitting the purchase with my mother and in order to do multiple forms of payment online the only option was to purchase multiple gift cards and use those as payment. After I was able to get $300 in gift cards, I started getting declinations. I tried other forms of payment (in my name or my husband's), still declined. I called my card carrier and was informed that the purchase was authorized, it was Target declining it. I called Target, Target says it's a technical issue, they cannot disclose anything more. This went on for two days, multiple hours wasted with ridiculous, vague answers from "Customer Service". Finally I get someone today telling me the Order Processing center is declining me from ordering anything online. I ask why. They cannot tell me. A Supervisor gets on the phone - I explain the situation (just wanting to purchase gift cards so I can make a large purchase online as I needed to use more than one form of payment). Said Supervisor puts me on hold again, comes back and says "Sorry, you can only purchase the last gift card in store". I ask why - can't tell me. "Could be a number of reasons". That's it. That's all I get. I am an hour away from a Target. I ask if I drive that far to purchase this last gift card, will my payment be accepted? "I don't know". Apparently Target can approve me and my husband for credit cards (taking our income, SSNs, home address, etc.) online, but will not authorize a $200 gift card transaction after already authorizing $300 worth. Had I actually been given ANY form of an answer I wouldn't be so upset. Just getting "you have to drive an hour to maybe purchase something", "we can't tell you why", "you can't purchase this online" is the most frustrating thing. I refuse to drive an hour to possibly get declined for a purchase. Everyone I spoke to was kind, but what a way to treat customers. We are cancelling our credit cards & will never shop at a Target again.

Kristiane R Durfey

February 11th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Target. They have almost anything you need. I have bought electronics, home decor, toys, clothing, office supplies, toiletries, make-up, baby supplies etc and have been pleased with almost everything I have gotten. The few times that I have had to return or exchange products I didn't have any trouble doing so. Very pleased with their products and customer service.

Hannah Giles

February 11th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We shop online at Target.com quite often. I have found the website to have more variety with clothing than in the actual stores. Target is also good with returns. When I have purchased something online and then had to return it in the store, I have had no problems.

McKinzie Figueroa

February 5th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target has a lot of different options in clothes and tends to have things that are a little bit more in fashion. If you are in need of things other than clothes they more than likely have that there as well.

Sandra Darrow

December 13th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have good clothes I like the store I like that they have a Starbucks in the where you can get something to drink and also to relax

Jorden Laird

December 12th, 2018 Front Royal, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

get yourself a target red card, and with the sales or deals I'm always paying less then I would at other box stores. quality is great on products and stores are always clean

Darius Williams

December 11th, 2018 Alexandria, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

good products for a great prices. usually has what you are looking for any occasion

Melissa Carreno

December 6th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

target can do no wrong in my eyes, great customer service and product, clean all the time, you feel better about shopping at target.

Mia Hernandez

December 6th, 2018 Tempe, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

love what they have to offer here good quality and overall good company but not really worth shopping at unless your willing to spend more money than you need to i really think they over price there items i usually only buy things here if there on sale

Fernando Delgado

December 6th, 2018 Tempe, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the styles and how affordable the clothing is at target very good quality, also really goo back to school clothes for my son.

Kaitlyn G.

December 5th, 2018 Vienna, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Website is always slow and hard to find things. The search function doesn't work well. I love Target in person, but their ecommerce site leaves something to be desired.

Cindy

November 30th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target's website has a multitude of features that it makes it easy for customers to navigate. The options allow you to pick your preferences regarding product selection and delivery.

Nishita

November 30th, 2018 McLean, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love love love shopping at Target. My niece's, sister's, and my wardrobe are filled with clothes and accessories from Target. It is dangerous for my bank account but I keep coming back!

Katie Kearney

November 29th, 2018 Vienna, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Oh Target... I always spend way too much money here but I absolutely love their products. I tend to buy a lot of clothes there and it's always great quality and I do a lot of Christmas shopping here as well! Highly recommend!

Kathie Bowman

November 19th, 2018 Lakeside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target is a dangerous place hah. I go on Target.com often to add to my closet. The clothes they have are the best and good quality. and always find something that I want/ need

Eric

November 16th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target... It's Walmart if Walmart wasn't Walmart. Take Walmart and add a touch of class with a dash of price increase and Presto, you've got yourself Target. In all seriousness I do shop at Target in store pretty often whether its the neighborhood market up the street or the full store a few exits away. I always find what I need and the online shopping experience is smooth and easy. Target online is a great resource for clothing that will almost always be true to size. They offer low prices and some pretty stylish clothing.

Lindsay Fritts

November 16th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love Target. I hate shopping in stores so I love that I can see everything online and easily order and have it delivered or pick it up easily without all the other people. Target has the cutest things at reasonable prices, plus they have everything!

Amber C Frey

November 15th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I normally shop in person at Target but I have bought a few things online. No complaints really. Products arrive on time, fair pricing and easy checkout.

Mackenzie

November 15th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love it!!!! I will walk in there for one thing and the next thing I know I have 20 things! There clothing is beautiful and of great quality.

Randal hyde

November 6th, 2018 Springfield, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like to shop at Target for affordable clothing. They have a great selection, you can reserve clothing for pick up in store that is free and the quality is great.

Isabelle Hong

October 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The clothes at Target are fashionable and comfy. You might not think of Target as a good place to get clothing, but their adult and children clothes are cute and inexpensive. They're not terribly high quality, but for the price you pay, it is worth it.

Shari Evers

September 15th, 2018 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am loving the updated look at Target! This is my go to store for birthday gifts. There is always something unique and in my price range for any gift! Great selection!!!

Avery Fowler

August 28th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

Target in my opinion is my favorite place to shop! I love how they have the mini food court so I can eat and shop at the same time, cause who likes shopping while your hungry? I would highly recommend Target!

Ashley Gneiting

August 28th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love to shop at Target for back to school because they have a ton of cute clothes for a cheap price, so that I can get more outfits for less money!

Dylan Findlay

August 27th, 2018 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target has a large variety of clothing and other goods. Shipping is fast and I have never had a problem.

Talia

July 19th, 2018 Provo, UT

Target has everything—groceries, clothing, entertainment, furniture, etc. Whenever I go to Target, it's nearly impossible to leave empty-handed. They have decent sales and their products' quality is good. I'll admit, their customer service over the phone is difficult to work with; it requires a lot of patience to get connected to the right person who can help you out (I had Target gift cards stolen, and after several conversations with people over the phone, they just told me to go to my local Target to get the issue resolved). But I've never had any issues with customer service in person. Over all, Target is my favorite store, especially now that they have 2-day shipping and same-day delivery options.

Sara Jane

July 18th, 2018 Crestwood, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Nice quality products and clean store. I do find their clothing sizes a little smaller than most retailers which can be rough on the self esteem. But aside from that, its a great store.

Amy Stewart

July 4th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I shop at Target all the time and love it. I also love using their credit card and earning the 5%. Their products are upscale and always in style.

Alicia Holman

June 22nd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Target and how clean the stores are kept normally. I also like their products. However, their clothes need to be a little more realistic when it comes to sizing. Also, their return policy used to be so amazing and now, it's just okay. I do think their customer service is great.

Tysen Rohner

June 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Great place to get back to school supplies. Good customer service.

Jani Crawley

June 12th, 2018 New York, NY

Not really an easy option for free shipping. I would shop them much more often if I could get free shipping more easily. Also, hard to tell the color, exact size on my of their clothes.

Tessa Treanor

June 10th, 2018 Salem, UT

target is great. they have very good costumer service. but some of the stores i have been to are kind of messy and all over the place.

Tami Allen

June 9th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

We love shopping at Target. It's my daughter's favorite store! We love the quality of products, and the huge selection. I love that they have a wide variety of products, especially at the Super Target, and it's a one stop shop where I can get everything from a hammer, dog food, toys, and a gallon of milk. Target has the best prices and picks products that we really love. I love that we have a Target just down the street from my new house! My only complaint is that they don't stay open later!

Tom

June 9th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think Target is the most up to date clothing store around. They provide a great buying experience.

betsy fowler

June 9th, 2018 Lehi, UT

I absolutely love the store. Their accessories are affordable and extremely cute. Their clothing is good value and always fun, trendy, and classic. I can find things in every size and for every member of my family!

Easton Fowler

June 9th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target has always provided quality clothing for me and my family. There jeans have always kept my legs comfortable and for a good and low price. I would invite anyone who like quality clothes for a good price to shop here

Madge Easton

June 8th, 2018 Orem, UT

I haven't used Target very much . Mainly because the food prices are more expensive then other places. I also find they don't have the selection or brand of clothing I like.