#1 Old Navy chevron_right
#2 Nike chevron_right

Megan trauba

June 10th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target is one of my favorite stores. The clothes are pretty cheap for good quality clothing. I probably shop at Target the most. The website has all the same clothes as the store, so if I ever need to order it online I can.

Rebecca

June 8th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love target. Love their app and the easiness of shopping on line. There are always great coupons to find too.

Marissa

June 7th, 2019 Redwood Falls, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I LOVE target. I wish there was one closer to me. I love their clothes, their decor, and the dollar spot.

Julie

June 6th, 2019 Spanish Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love Target. Great kids clothes! I love that they have free shipping during Christmas and free shipping at $35 the rest of the year. Competitive prices, great products.

Nicole LeBaron

June 5th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target is great. I love that they have everything. I really love their clothing sections, especially their swimsuit section.

Christine Farmer

June 4th, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I find Target's website easy to use and navigate. I have ordered clothes or shoes online when the store is out of the right size or just for convenience. I have also used the pick up in store feature. I like knowing I can easily return the item to the store if it doesn't fit or for other reasons. Sometimes the price is better online! Whenever I have ordered clothes for a gift or had them delivered, I've had no problems.

susie

June 4th, 2019 Kaysville, UT

I LOVE TARGET. i love the how the clothes at target aren’t to expensive and pretty affordable for me to buy.

Brooke Herbon

June 4th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I prefer to order my clothing online from target so definitely recommend this website. It is easy to navigate and offers many options to fit any need.

Natalie Prestwich

June 4th, 2019 Taylorsville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target is a great place to shop for the entire family. I have gotten several of my shirts and work out clothes from Target. There maternity section is great too! I got a maternity swimsuit there and it’s super cute and great quality. I want to wear it even when I’m not pregnant because I love it that much. I also get my kids clothes from there. They have a great selection and it’s very affordable! Especially if you use their cartwheel feature and have a RedCard, you can save even more!

Samie Cummings

June 4th, 2019 Ephraim, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love shopping at target. The customer service is always great.

Sierra Beck

June 3rd, 2019 Herriman, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I go to Target a lot for their clothing. I always find something cute to wear. I bought 2 swimsuits there this season and I am very pleased with both of them. They are good quality and I haven't had any problems with them. One store didn't have the size I needed so the customer service people called a nearby store and they had the product and put it on hold for me and I went to pick it up. I like that Target carries that sizes I need.

Tracy Hill

June 2nd, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love target. I am never able to walk into the store and just buy one thing. Their website is easy to use, but sometimes they deliver things in the wrong size.

Dale L Farmer

June 2nd, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have received some very good deals for shirts, pants, socks, and shoes. Easy to shop there.

Melissa Farmer

May 31st, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have purchased clothes from Target many times. I really like their website is set up. Especially the way they narrow down categories so what you are looking for is easy to find. Also, the products are pretty good quality for the price.

Beth Farmer

May 31st, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Target.com. They have quality products. Fast and free shipping. And they make returns very easy by letting you return to any Target near you. They keep you updated on orders by email and you know exactly when to expect your items. I do so much shopping on Target.com and would recommend to anyone!

Camilla Lundberg

May 31st, 2019 Mapleton, UT

I absolutely love target! its one of my favorite stores to go to i can get anything i need for pretty decent price! they have cute clothes and good workout wear. i am a fan of target and i recommend going if you havent been. i love that you can return within 30 days i love the customer service and i love everything about target

Emily Walker

May 31st, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Target! They have the best options and for a very good price as well! I go there way more than I should but it is such a fun place to shop!

Sarah

May 28th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target is my all time favorite store. I love their clothes and home decor. The workers are usually all nice and helpful but I like to go there because I don’t feel as overwhelmed when I shop there.

Kimberly LeBaron

May 28th, 2019 Delta, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target is one of my favorite places to shop for basic household needs, makeup, clothing and swimsuits, and even decor. It’s like a classier, higher quality version of Walmart. I can almost always find what I need, and the prices are great. I love clothing shopping at Target, for great quality, a variety of styles, and pretty decent prices. Target has a clean, happy atmosphere that’s very pleasant to shop in. Love it!

Anne Sainsbury

May 25th, 2019 Payson, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What more can be said other than I LOVE TARGET!? I have done my wedding registry on Target.com. I have purchased numerous gifts for friend's weddings, baby showers, and just for me. I love the products, I think that the online web catalog has so many wonderful options and I always seem to find what I need. Target.com always gets me out of a bind. One of my favorite parts about the website is the wedding registry feature. I enjoy that people can leave notes so that I know who they are from and don't have to write it all down myself. I would recommend this to anyone!

Rylie Crandall

May 25th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoy target’s wide selection of items in each department. Everything is reasonably priced and the website is easy to navigate.

Alyssa skinner

May 24th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever I shop at target I always find everything that I need. They have suck a wide variety of products and the store is very organized. Always about to find what I need and more

Hannah Anderson

May 23rd, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target is truly the best. Staff is helpful, and not only do they have a vast assortment of affordable groceries, but also a cute and trendy clothes selection!

Sarah

May 23rd, 2019 El Cajon, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love target!! Target has everything you need in one place they have low prices and are very friendly.

rcurtis

May 17th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love target! Their clothes are so cute and I just adore their shoes. Everything is good quality, and for really great prices. It's super close to where I live so I can ru there ay time for pretty much anything I need! I've ordered online before and it's always come in the predicted time, which is super nice!

Saeko

May 17th, 2019 Concord, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love to stop by Target when I want to refresh my mind. I love their clothing, craft items, and home decore!

Reese

May 17th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love shopping online at Target because it saves me so much money. I have found the best shirts on sale and I can have them shipped to the store for easy pickup. I'm the kind of shopper that just buys when I need something new and Target has been there for me every time. Try it out.

BLF

May 16th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love this store and their selection of clothing! They are really cute and right on trend, but don't break the bank to buy. I love that you can purchase items on line and then pick them up in the store. I also love that you don't have to keep the receipt to return a purchase because they can look up your purchase if you can remember which credit card you used.

Lauren Familia

May 13th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Target! It is a great store with so many different things! I love the quality of the items. I think it is a high quality and great store.

Ashley

May 10th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target has risen the bar when it comes to their baby section. I am so pleased when I find the most darling shoes and clothes for my grand daughter. They are really good quality too, and everyone is always surprised when they ask where I purchased my gifts! Way to go Target!

MICHELLE

May 9th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love shopping Target online. So easy to find what I need, I can pick up in store or have it delivered free with my red card. I also love the discount I get having the red card.

Alexandra Chavez-Earls

May 6th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have super cute swimsuits that are affordable and great quality!! The website is super easy to navigate and target always has everything I need

Mallory

May 3rd, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This website is easy to navigate and has great products to choose from. Shipping is fast and trustworthy.

Hannah

March 29th, 2019 Woodlawn, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst customer service/shopping experience I've ever had. My husband and I (after weeks of searching) found the perfect playhouse online for our daughter's 3rd birthday. The product is not available in stores. We were splitting the purchase with my mother and in order to do multiple forms of payment online the only option was to purchase multiple gift cards and use those as payment. After I was able to get $300 in gift cards, I started getting declinations. I tried other forms of payment (in my name or my husband's), still declined. I called my card carrier and was informed that the purchase was authorized, it was Target declining it. I called Target, Target says it's a technical issue, they cannot disclose anything more. This went on for two days, multiple hours wasted with ridiculous, vague answers from "Customer Service". Finally I get someone today telling me the Order Processing center is declining me from ordering anything online. I ask why. They cannot tell me. A Supervisor gets on the phone - I explain the situation (just wanting to purchase gift cards so I can make a large purchase online as I needed to use more than one form of payment). Said Supervisor puts me on hold again, comes back and says "Sorry, you can only purchase the last gift card in store". I ask why - can't tell me. "Could be a number of reasons". That's it. That's all I get. I am an hour away from a Target. I ask if I drive that far to purchase this last gift card, will my payment be accepted? "I don't know". Apparently Target can approve me and my husband for credit cards (taking our income, SSNs, home address, etc.) online, but will not authorize a $200 gift card transaction after already authorizing $300 worth. Had I actually been given ANY form of an answer I wouldn't be so upset. Just getting "you have to drive an hour to maybe purchase something", "we can't tell you why", "you can't purchase this online" is the most frustrating thing. I refuse to drive an hour to possibly get declined for a purchase. Everyone I spoke to was kind, but what a way to treat customers. We are cancelling our credit cards & will never shop at a Target again.

Kristiane R Durfey

February 11th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Target. They have almost anything you need. I have bought electronics, home decor, toys, clothing, office supplies, toiletries, make-up, baby supplies etc and have been pleased with almost everything I have gotten. The few times that I have had to return or exchange products I didn't have any trouble doing so. Very pleased with their products and customer service.

Hannah Giles

February 11th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We shop online at Target.com quite often. I have found the website to have more variety with clothing than in the actual stores. Target is also good with returns. When I have purchased something online and then had to return it in the store, I have had no problems.

McKinzie Figueroa

February 5th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target has a lot of different options in clothes and tends to have things that are a little bit more in fashion. If you are in need of things other than clothes they more than likely have that there as well.

Sandra Darrow

December 13th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have good clothes I like the store I like that they have a Starbucks in the where you can get something to drink and also to relax

Jorden Laird

December 12th, 2018 Front Royal, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

get yourself a target red card, and with the sales or deals I'm always paying less then I would at other box stores. quality is great on products and stores are always clean

Darius Williams

December 11th, 2018 Alexandria, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

good products for a great prices. usually has what you are looking for any occasion

Melissa Carreno

December 6th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

target can do no wrong in my eyes, great customer service and product, clean all the time, you feel better about shopping at target.

Mia Hernandez

December 6th, 2018 Tempe, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

love what they have to offer here good quality and overall good company but not really worth shopping at unless your willing to spend more money than you need to i really think they over price there items i usually only buy things here if there on sale

Fernando Delgado

December 6th, 2018 Tempe, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the styles and how affordable the clothing is at target very good quality, also really goo back to school clothes for my son.

Kaitlyn G.

December 5th, 2018 Vienna, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Website is always slow and hard to find things. The search function doesn't work well. I love Target in person, but their ecommerce site leaves something to be desired.

Cindy

November 30th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target's website has a multitude of features that it makes it easy for customers to navigate. The options allow you to pick your preferences regarding product selection and delivery.

Nishita

November 30th, 2018 McLean, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love love love shopping at Target. My niece's, sister's, and my wardrobe are filled with clothes and accessories from Target. It is dangerous for my bank account but I keep coming back!

Katie Kearney

November 29th, 2018 Vienna, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Oh Target... I always spend way too much money here but I absolutely love their products. I tend to buy a lot of clothes there and it's always great quality and I do a lot of Christmas shopping here as well! Highly recommend!

Kathie Bowman

November 19th, 2018 Lakeside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target is a dangerous place hah. I go on Target.com often to add to my closet. The clothes they have are the best and good quality. and always find something that I want/ need

Eric

November 16th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Target... It's Walmart if Walmart wasn't Walmart. Take Walmart and add a touch of class with a dash of price increase and Presto, you've got yourself Target. In all seriousness I do shop at Target in store pretty often whether its the neighborhood market up the street or the full store a few exits away. I always find what I need and the online shopping experience is smooth and easy. Target online is a great resource for clothing that will almost always be true to size. They offer low prices and some pretty stylish clothing.

Lindsay Fritts

November 16th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love Target. I hate shopping in stores so I love that I can see everything online and easily order and have it delivered or pick it up easily without all the other people. Target has the cutest things at reasonable prices, plus they have everything!