Target Logo

9.3

Katie evans Long Beach, MS

Very clean most of the time and nice quality things but some employees need so help with attitude and some things are more expensive than they should be

Cole Colombo La Puente, CA

Love Target and all of their clothes. I was very surprised to see the price tag considering how stylish the clothes are.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Target has some good clothing options. They are all good quality, but not very modern or stylish. Sometimes I find something I like, but it’s not very common.

Nicole McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

I love how I can go into this store and always find something I needed. They have everything from home decor to shoes and clothing and more!

Kayla Roecklein Long Beach, MS

I love target I love the people and all the amazing choices I get when I go. I can get all my. Clothes here and still look stylish

Christyan Bennett Metairie, LA

Target and their online site are very useful. Target always has what I need from groceries to clothes to dishes and other everyday necessities.

Deanna Bernard Miami, FL

Target is my go to. If i need anything, target is my first choice. Target always has what I need and the customer service is top notch.

Nyla Hollywood, FL

I recently registered my trunk party through Target. The customer service is great and I will continue to purchase goods from there in the future.

Sierra Nixon Fort Lauderdale, FL

I absolutely love target. I love to shop online with target especially because of the quickness of the deliery and quality of products.

Joi Lewis Tallahassee, FL

Target is a store that literally has everything you need. It is easy to spend hours in there because they offer so many things at such a great price.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Target has great selections of clothes, just more expensive than most other competitors. You will get high quality clothes that last forever, which makes up for being more expensive.

Keiontai Henry Bradenton, FL

I love Target, you can find many unique things here as well as fashionable clothes, supplies, food, and gifts. There is something for every occasion.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

I love that my Red card saves me money even when shopping online. I have never had any issues with my orders or delays.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has been a family favorite store of ours for a while and we always end up there for school shopping. The customer service is great!

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I like shopping at target for many items. Unfortunately the groceries are always missing my normal shopping and lately I haven't loved the clothes. But great for toys and other items on my shopping.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

I love shopping at target! They have cute clothes for adults and kids. I also think they have a great selection of home decor.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Great customer service and great products. You can pretty much find anything you want at Target. Love their clothes and shoes for women and children.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Our online shopping experience with Target has always been on time with delivery of our orders and we never have had any problems.

Tony Riverton, UT

Ordered plenty of clothing from Target online. No hassles and I love getting the extra 5% off by using my Target credit card.

Brittany Stewart Oakley, UT

So many options at Target! I love the different styles. I love buying my blouses and jeans there, they’re great quality and worth the price.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Target is always a hit or miss with their clothing. Sometimes you walk into the store and you can find the cutest clothes, however other times you walk in and don't see anything that you like.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I especially love Target online for their clearance section. They have many products that are out of season which is fantastic when I am shopping for vacation.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Target has all of the new fashioned shirts I typically purchase online. There are always great deals, and my shipping comes in fast and easy. I never spend longer than 10 minutes searching for the clothing I want online.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I love their clothed and the web site is easy to work to find what you are looking for. Especially if you can't find it in the store, it is so much easier on the web site and I can sop from my home. Even better!!

Suzanne Mingus Columbia, MO

Target has a great selection of cute clothes, especially in sizes for children. They provide current styles at discounted prices.

Kate Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

I've seriously never had a problem with Target's website purchases. Black Friday, baby purchases, whatever. They're great.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

The quality isn't always what it says on the website. Sometimes the sizes don't fit as they are described. Everything is easy to return though and it's not very expensive.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Target always has the latest fashions, but it is really hard to find things in the store. The customer service is okay, but shopping there is really hard.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping at Target, I love how I can get food and shop for clothes at the same time. They have very durable shoes and I buy most my clothes from Target.

Ad Pleasant Grove, UT

shopping for birthdays and Christmas online is so much better than going in the store. I do love how easy it is to order online from target.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

Target has great prices, great sizes, and so many different styles. I absolutely love their clothes and shoes and accessories.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Target is great and they have everything you need so you can just make one quick trip and not have to go to several different stores

Skye Jensen Hyrum, UT

i love target it has everything you could ever want or need. I GOT THE BEST AND CUTEST SWIMSUIT FOR THE SUMMER THIS YEAR.

matthew Logan, UT

big variety of clothing and not super expensive. literally has everything you need there. wish there was one closer to my house. great store.

Maryn skinner Gilbert, AZ

Target has always been a family go to!! I get majority of my clothing here and so do the rest of my family. There isn’t a place we love more!

Brittney Anderson Provo, UT

Shopping at target is a great experience. However, trying to figure out their website is another story. Trying to find things online in store is hard. I much prefer shopping in store where I can ask someone

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

Target is great. I love that they have everything. I really love their clothing sections, especially their swimsuit section.

Emily Walker Provo, UT

I love Target! They have the best options and for a very good price as well! I go there way more than I should but it is such a fun place to shop!

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I enjoy target’s wide selection of items in each department. Everything is reasonably priced and the website is easy to navigate.

Alexandra Chavez-Earls Chandler, AZ

They have super cute swimsuits that are affordable and great quality!! The website is super easy to navigate and target always has everything I need

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

target can do no wrong in my eyes, great customer service and product, clean all the time, you feel better about shopping at target.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

I love the styles and how affordable the clothing is at target very good quality, also really goo back to school clothes for my son.

Jani Crawley New York, NY

Not really an easy option for free shipping. I would shop them much more often if I could get free shipping more easily. Also, hard to tell the color, exact size on my of their clothes.

Madge Easton Orem, UT

I haven't used Target very much . Mainly because the food prices are more expensive then other places. I also find they don't have the selection or brand of clothing I like.

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

The selection and variety of items to buy at target is awesome, I love shopping there for my clothes or my food, overall a great store

David Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

If you do a lot of shopping at Target, do yourself a favor and get the red credit or debit card. You get 5% back on every purchase! It's the best!

Jeff Martin Layton, UT

Good place to shop especially if you don't want to spend a lot of money. Not a whole lot of options but enough to make it worth it. Nice staff too.

Chase H Provo, UT

My wife is crazy about Target. I'm not so crazy. A little nicer than Walmart. It is nice being in the TV section though! Oh, but don't buy diapers anywhere but target! Get the store brand.

Trent Provo, UT

They have pretty competitive prices and a good selection of clothing. They even price match so that is a bonus. Overall, I am satisfied with them.

Brette Draper, UT

Just started our wedding registry here, their website was so helpful and gave great recommendations for things I would have forgotten