Target Logo

9.2

Brittany Stewart Oakley, UT

So many options at Target! I love the different styles. I love buying my blouses and jeans there, they’re great quality and worth the price.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Target is always a hit or miss with their clothing. Sometimes you walk into the store and you can find the cutest clothes, however other times you walk in and don't see anything that you like.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I especially love Target online for their clearance section. They have many products that are out of season which is fantastic when I am shopping for vacation.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Target has all of the new fashioned shirts I typically purchase online. There are always great deals, and my shipping comes in fast and easy. I never spend longer than 10 minutes searching for the clothing I want online.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I love their clothed and the web site is easy to work to find what you are looking for. Especially if you can't find it in the store, it is so much easier on the web site and I can sop from my home. Even better!!

Suzanne Mingus Columbia, MO

Target has a great selection of cute clothes, especially in sizes for children. They provide current styles at discounted prices.

Kate Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

I've seriously never had a problem with Target's website purchases. Black Friday, baby purchases, whatever. They're great.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

The quality isn't always what it says on the website. Sometimes the sizes don't fit as they are described. Everything is easy to return though and it's not very expensive.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Target always has the latest fashions, but it is really hard to find things in the store. The customer service is okay, but shopping there is really hard.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping at Target, I love how I can get food and shop for clothes at the same time. They have very durable shoes and I buy most my clothes from Target.

Ad Pleasant Grove, UT

shopping for birthdays and Christmas online is so much better than going in the store. I do love how easy it is to order online from target.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

Target has great prices, great sizes, and so many different styles. I absolutely love their clothes and shoes and accessories.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Target is great and they have everything you need so you can just make one quick trip and not have to go to several different stores

Skye Jensen Hyrum, UT

i love target it has everything you could ever want or need. I GOT THE BEST AND CUTEST SWIMSUIT FOR THE SUMMER THIS YEAR.

matthew Logan, UT

big variety of clothing and not super expensive. literally has everything you need there. wish there was one closer to my house. great store.

Maryn skinner Gilbert, AZ

Target has always been a family go to!! I get majority of my clothing here and so do the rest of my family. There isn’t a place we love more!

Brittney Anderson Provo, UT

Shopping at target is a great experience. However, trying to figure out their website is another story. Trying to find things online in store is hard. I much prefer shopping in store where I can ask someone

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

Target is great. I love that they have everything. I really love their clothing sections, especially their swimsuit section.

Emily Walker Provo, UT

I love Target! They have the best options and for a very good price as well! I go there way more than I should but it is such a fun place to shop!

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I enjoy target’s wide selection of items in each department. Everything is reasonably priced and the website is easy to navigate.

Alexandra Chavez-Earls Chandler, AZ

They have super cute swimsuits that are affordable and great quality!! The website is super easy to navigate and target always has everything I need

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

target can do no wrong in my eyes, great customer service and product, clean all the time, you feel better about shopping at target.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

I love the styles and how affordable the clothing is at target very good quality, also really goo back to school clothes for my son.

Jani Crawley New York, NY

Not really an easy option for free shipping. I would shop them much more often if I could get free shipping more easily. Also, hard to tell the color, exact size on my of their clothes.

Madge Easton Orem, UT

I haven't used Target very much . Mainly because the food prices are more expensive then other places. I also find they don't have the selection or brand of clothing I like.

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

The selection and variety of items to buy at target is awesome, I love shopping there for my clothes or my food, overall a great store

David Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

If you do a lot of shopping at Target, do yourself a favor and get the red credit or debit card. You get 5% back on every purchase! It's the best!

Jeff Martin Layton, UT

Good place to shop especially if you don't want to spend a lot of money. Not a whole lot of options but enough to make it worth it. Nice staff too.

Chase H Provo, UT

My wife is crazy about Target. I'm not so crazy. A little nicer than Walmart. It is nice being in the TV section though! Oh, but don't buy diapers anywhere but target! Get the store brand.

Trent Provo, UT

They have pretty competitive prices and a good selection of clothing. They even price match so that is a bonus. Overall, I am satisfied with them.

Brette Draper, UT

Just started our wedding registry here, their website was so helpful and gave great recommendations for things I would have forgotten

Wendy Park City, UT

Target is a great place to buy clothes. There clothes are always cute, stylish and affordable.

Angelica Dela Cruz Jacksonville, FL

Target is my go-to place to shop! Service is always great, I have nothing to complain!

Jacobrobot321 Baton Rouge, LA

The clothes at target are a wide selection, sometimes with multiple stories to the building just with clothes!

OwenE. Norcross, GA

I love buying my clothes from here. Good finds and inexpensive shipping to my home.

London Larson Layton, UT

clothes can be just a little low quality and feel cheap. shoes are the same way and can fall apart. Every now and then there are some good things!

Kaitlyn McBride Midvale, UT

Love target! Always find great deals and awesome styles. Prices are great and service is great

SnowballH Sandy, UT

We love Target! They have a huge selection of clothing for all ages. My girls love to shop here with their friends.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I think Target is the most up to date clothing store around. They provide a great buying experience.

Laura Herriman, UT

Their inventory is pretty fresh. They usually switch out inventory every season. And the clothes are reasonable priced.

William South Jordan, UT

Target is my favorite big box store. They have everything I need, and great quality I their products.

Ellie American Fork, UT

Everything is trendy and high quality. The clothes don’t shrink and are reasonably priced. It’s always clean and easy to find your way around

Taylor Posey Philadelphia, PA

Target is the best for cute, cheap clothing items. I also love their shoes!! Will always be a big target fan

Tyler Jenkins Jackson, MS

Target has a lot of affordable prices and great clothing options to pick from. I always recommend my friends.

Wilgens Paul Jacksonville, FL

Target is one of my last options when it comes to shopping. Their prices are at a premium rate for no reason. I may find the same product at Walmart at reduced price!

jessicaC Kailua, HI

I love target. Great customer service and they really care about their employees. I enjoy shopping here.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

TARGET IS AWESOME! They have nice clothes and food! They even have an app now to help you save money!

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

Their quality of the products is good, however I've seen several of their clothing products at other stores for cheaper price.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

Target has been my go to place for apartment supplies and some clothing items for a few years. Their prices are fair and consistent.

Janessa Whatcott Riverton, UT

Love their clothes from infants to women. Their clothes are always in style for a fraction of the cost!