Target Logo

9.3

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

I used to love target. But unfortunately in the passed year or so the quality in products have severely dropped in regards to the clothing and shoe section. None of the clothes is true to size creating a big issue. Produce is mundane and popular items are not to be found.

Haley Baldwin

Targets clothing section of their website is not always easy to use. More often than not I don’t find the product I’m looking for online. It could definitely be set up better and they could advertise it in a more appealing way.

Julie Spanish Fork, UT

Love Target. Great kids clothes! I love that they have free shipping during Christmas and free shipping at $35 the rest of the year. Competitive prices, great products.

Brooke Herbon Kaysville, UT

I prefer to order my clothing online from target so definitely recommend this website. It is easy to navigate and offers many options to fit any need.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I love target. I am never able to walk into the store and just buy one thing. Their website is easy to use, but sometimes they deliver things in the wrong size.

Hannah Anderson Provo, UT

Target is truly the best. Staff is helpful, and not only do they have a vast assortment of affordable groceries, but also a cute and trendy clothes selection!

Jorden Laird Front Royal, VA

get yourself a target red card, and with the sales or deals I'm always paying less then I would at other box stores. quality is great on products and stores are always clean

Amber C Frey San Diego, CA

I normally shop in person at Target but I have bought a few things online. No complaints really. Products arrive on time, fair pricing and easy checkout.

Easton Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has always provided quality clothing for me and my family. There jeans have always kept my legs comfortable and for a good and low price. I would invite anyone who like quality clothes for a good price to shop here

Amanda Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I love target!! I think they do a great job keeping everything organized. I have always had experiences with customer service in the store. Great place to shop!

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I like Target but I wish that when I go into the women's section it isn't all just neutral shirts and plain old boring. I want some fun into my shirts, but the women's section at Target doesn't have that.

P. Palmer El Paso, TX

Target is very family friendly with great employees. The prices are higher than other places but the shopping experience is better. They also carry product brands that other large retailers do not carry.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

My wife and I buy a lot of our clothes at Target. They always have good deals and good quality clothing. Their staff is really helpful as well. Would definitely recommend!

enelson3903 Bowie, MD

I like Target because store is always clean and product are good quality.

R Mc Saint Augustine, FL

Great company always put the Customer first and resolve issues and concerns

ang Milwaukee, WI

Who doesn’t love Target? They always have the cutest clothes and other household items.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

Not always the best quality but always a great price they are always cute. I can find a lot of cute things it just takes a lot of time.

Kajsa Kirby Denver, CO

I like target it's pretty convenient and cheap. I find that a lot of the clothing and items aren't the best quality though.

Trevene Columbia, MD

I love this place, always a good sale going on. The target app is also a plus and have great coupons.

Alexander Johnson Burbank, CA

Forever and Always a fan of the prices and products. Never had any issues with deliveries or wrong items

Daniela Garcia Miami, FL

Target has everything you need, the wide variety makes it a one stop shop. Customer service is unmatched.

Madison Brown Springville, UT

They are very nice and they are extremely friendly. Their store is nicely organized and they have such a wide variety. I LOVE this store.

Sierra Hudson Tallahassee, FL

Great place to get hair products for naturals. Although prices may be above average, they have a wider variety of products and more brands.

Bailey Wilson Lubbock, TX

I am a target girl for life. I love the product they put out. I wish they had a larger produce section though.

Cara McAffee Cedar City, UT

From there clothes to the food to the home goods and toys. I love it all. The new Renovations of targets, I have to admit aren’t my favorite.

Dorrie2001 Charlotte, NC

Always has the best, most adorable clothes. Super comfy and super cute. Love getting my bathing suits at target too

Hannah Francis Provo, UT

This is a relatively difficult site to navigate. Sometimes my cart empties when I did not even mean for it to. Love the store though.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Target has a large variety of clothing and other goods. Shipping is fast and I have never had a problem.

Samantha Millville, UT

I always find what I need and usually so much more! Target is amazing for clothes, decor and everything else!

Myken American Fork, UT

I buy a lot of mine and my kids clothing from Target. I appreciate the variety of brands and styles as well as the affordability.

Elizabeth Klemm Windermere, FL

Target has great deals on everything including clothing. Every summer I buy bathing suits at Target because of their great quality and prices.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Target clothing is cheap. But it lasts and I always get asked where I got it from. I can highly recommend clothing from Target.

Lori Claassen Herriman, UT

Target is just a great place to shop for clothing for all ages and styles! Their quality is great and prices aren’t too bad either!

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

I always love to order on target. They always have the cutest stuff and you can always get stuff you can’t get in the store.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Target has upped their game in fashion and has the latest styles which makes it a great store when looking for cute clothes.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

We have always loved Target for their toddler Clothing. They have improved their selection in their boy/girl/women and men departments.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

Sizes fit as advertised, the quality of the clothes are great and I enjoy being able to return online purchases to actual stores.

Fife32 Managua, MN

I love Target so much! I got the cutest coat for the winter there, I love the fashion, swim suits, and everything!! I would say a little over priced.

Katlyn Hockman Chicago, IL

Target online and in stores is extremely organized and very nice to work with. I've been purchasing their clothes for a long time and have never been disappointed.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

I Think target has really cute clothing. I wish they had more options but over all they are pretty good. They just have plan colors and nothing really else.

Sage Loveland Los Angeles, CA

I love target! They always have great quality items with a wide selection. They have very stylish clothing lines and home decor!

Madison Brown Rigby, ID

OMG their clothes are adorable, they have extremely good staff and they are so helpful. They have great quality and there clothes are petty budget friendly.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Target is great to order from online. We buy all of our kids clothes online from them and never have any issues with delivery. Would recommend using them.

Kiana Chatfield Grass Valley, CA

This is one of my favorite stores. A cute store to just walk around in and has great sales and basically everything you need.

Nikki Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

Who doesn’t love Target? They have the cutest clothes and at a great price. I can always find the cutest outfits for my daughter.

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

Target's online shopping is easy to navigate. I love the option of being able to pick up items in-store or their new drive-up feature.

Makayla Manus Long Beach, MS

Target has a wide clothing selection on their website and they never fail to have something for everyone. I shop their often and they always have something new.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Target is one of my favorite online shopping sites, especially for kids clothing. They have great prices and a good selection of clothing.

Taylee Warner Nampa, ID

Target is one of my favorite places... ever. Such good products and such a good variety. I could spend hours in this store.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

I love target ! You can buy pretty much everything there ! I love being able to shop online and have it shipped to me or pick it up in store.