Target Logo

9.2

Alexander Johnson Burbank, CA

Forever and Always a fan of the prices and products. Never had any issues with deliveries or wrong items

Daniela Garcia Miami, FL

Target has everything you need, the wide variety makes it a one stop shop. Customer service is unmatched.

Madison Brown Springville, UT

They are very nice and they are extremely friendly. Their store is nicely organized and they have such a wide variety. I LOVE this store.

Sierra Hudson Tallahassee, FL

Great place to get hair products for naturals. Although prices may be above average, they have a wider variety of products and more brands.

Bailey Wilson Lubbock, TX

I am a target girl for life. I love the product they put out. I wish they had a larger produce section though.

Cara McAffee Cedar City, UT

From there clothes to the food to the home goods and toys. I love it all. The new Renovations of targets, I have to admit aren’t my favorite.

Dorrie2001 Charlotte, NC

Always has the best, most adorable clothes. Super comfy and super cute. Love getting my bathing suits at target too

Hannah Francis Provo, UT

This is a relatively difficult site to navigate. Sometimes my cart empties when I did not even mean for it to. Love the store though.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Target has a large variety of clothing and other goods. Shipping is fast and I have never had a problem.

Samantha Millville, UT

I always find what I need and usually so much more! Target is amazing for clothes, decor and everything else!

Myken American Fork, UT

I buy a lot of mine and my kids clothing from Target. I appreciate the variety of brands and styles as well as the affordability.

Elizabeth Klemm Windermere, FL

Target has great deals on everything including clothing. Every summer I buy bathing suits at Target because of their great quality and prices.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Target clothing is cheap. But it lasts and I always get asked where I got it from. I can highly recommend clothing from Target.

Lori Claassen Herriman, UT

Target is just a great place to shop for clothing for all ages and styles! Their quality is great and prices aren’t too bad either!

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

I always love to order on target. They always have the cutest stuff and you can always get stuff you can’t get in the store.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Target has upped their game in fashion and has the latest styles which makes it a great store when looking for cute clothes.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

We have always loved Target for their toddler Clothing. They have improved their selection in their boy/girl/women and men departments.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

Sizes fit as advertised, the quality of the clothes are great and I enjoy being able to return online purchases to actual stores.

Fife32 Managua, MN

I love Target so much! I got the cutest coat for the winter there, I love the fashion, swim suits, and everything!! I would say a little over priced.

Katlyn Hockman Chicago, IL

Target online and in stores is extremely organized and very nice to work with. I've been purchasing their clothes for a long time and have never been disappointed.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

I Think target has really cute clothing. I wish they had more options but over all they are pretty good. They just have plan colors and nothing really else.

Sage Loveland Los Angeles, CA

I love target! They always have great quality items with a wide selection. They have very stylish clothing lines and home decor!

Madison Brown Rigby, ID

OMG their clothes are adorable, they have extremely good staff and they are so helpful. They have great quality and there clothes are petty budget friendly.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Target is great to order from online. We buy all of our kids clothes online from them and never have any issues with delivery. Would recommend using them.

Kiana Chatfield Grass Valley, CA

This is one of my favorite stores. A cute store to just walk around in and has great sales and basically everything you need.

Nikki Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

Who doesn’t love Target? They have the cutest clothes and at a great price. I can always find the cutest outfits for my daughter.

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

Target's online shopping is easy to navigate. I love the option of being able to pick up items in-store or their new drive-up feature.

Makayla Manus Long Beach, MS

Target has a wide clothing selection on their website and they never fail to have something for everyone. I shop their often and they always have something new.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Target is one of my favorite online shopping sites, especially for kids clothing. They have great prices and a good selection of clothing.

Taylee Warner Nampa, ID

Target is one of my favorite places... ever. Such good products and such a good variety. I could spend hours in this store.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

I love target ! You can buy pretty much everything there ! I love being able to shop online and have it shipped to me or pick it up in store.

Katie evans Long Beach, MS

Very clean most of the time and nice quality things but some employees need so help with attitude and some things are more expensive than they should be

Cole Colombo La Puente, CA

Love Target and all of their clothes. I was very surprised to see the price tag considering how stylish the clothes are.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Target has some good clothing options. They are all good quality, but not very modern or stylish. Sometimes I find something I like, but it’s not very common.

Nicole McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

I love how I can go into this store and always find something I needed. They have everything from home decor to shoes and clothing and more!

Kayla Roecklein Long Beach, MS

I love target I love the people and all the amazing choices I get when I go. I can get all my. Clothes here and still look stylish

Christyan Bennett Metairie, LA

Target and their online site are very useful. Target always has what I need from groceries to clothes to dishes and other everyday necessities.

Deanna Bernard Miami, FL

Target is my go to. If i need anything, target is my first choice. Target always has what I need and the customer service is top notch.

Nyla Hollywood, FL

I recently registered my trunk party through Target. The customer service is great and I will continue to purchase goods from there in the future.

Sierra Nixon Fort Lauderdale, FL

I absolutely love target. I love to shop online with target especially because of the quickness of the deliery and quality of products.

Joi Lewis Tallahassee, FL

Target is a store that literally has everything you need. It is easy to spend hours in there because they offer so many things at such a great price.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Target has great selections of clothes, just more expensive than most other competitors. You will get high quality clothes that last forever, which makes up for being more expensive.

Keiontai Henry Bradenton, FL

I love Target, you can find many unique things here as well as fashionable clothes, supplies, food, and gifts. There is something for every occasion.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

I love that my Red card saves me money even when shopping online. I have never had any issues with my orders or delays.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has been a family favorite store of ours for a while and we always end up there for school shopping. The customer service is great!

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I like shopping at target for many items. Unfortunately the groceries are always missing my normal shopping and lately I haven't loved the clothes. But great for toys and other items on my shopping.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

I love shopping at target! They have cute clothes for adults and kids. I also think they have a great selection of home decor.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Great customer service and great products. You can pretty much find anything you want at Target. Love their clothes and shoes for women and children.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Our online shopping experience with Target has always been on time with delivery of our orders and we never have had any problems.

Tony Riverton, UT

Ordered plenty of clothing from Target online. No hassles and I love getting the extra 5% off by using my Target credit card.