Target Logo

9.2

Sandra Darrow

They have good clothes I like the store I like that they have a Starbucks in the where you can get something to drink and also to relax

Mackenzie Gilbert, AZ

Love it!!!! I will walk in there for one thing and the next thing I know I have 20 things! There clothing is beautiful and of great quality.

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

I like to shop at Target for affordable clothing. They have a great selection, you can reserve clothing for pick up in store that is free and the quality is great.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I am loving the updated look at Target! This is my go to store for birthday gifts. There is always something unique and in my price range for any gift! Great selection!!!

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I love to shop at Target for back to school because they have a ton of cute clothes for a cheap price, so that I can get more outfits for less money!

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

I shop at Target all the time and love it. I also love using their credit card and earning the 5%. Their products are upscale and always in style.

Krystal Orem, UT

Target is always so clean and the employees are always so willing to help with anything! It is a little bit higher priced, but the quality is great!

Alle South Jordan, UT

Target is a great place to shop. It is a one stop shop for many different things. I love the clothes and the home decorations! it's one of my favorite places to shop!

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

Love Target. My wife and I have shopped for clothes here a few times. The clothes seem fashionable, but a little cheap.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Target has a nice selection of clothing to choose from all year round. For the most part, the prices are pretty good, or they at least offer deals. Sometimes the clothing lacks in quality but overall can’t complain.

Luis Diaz Dallas, TX

I got some shorts from here a while and they have gone through everything. I use them for hiking through the woods and they are good as new. Extremely durable and comfortable

cb Thibodaux, LA

their t-shirts feel amazing and even though I feel like they can provide more sizes for their clothing, The quality is top notch for the prices you pay!

Dwhoush New Orleans, LA

Targets site is very to use! Their selection is great and their pricing is very good. It’s easy to find it in store as well. It’s just hard to get someone to help you all the time.

Lizabeth Augustine Holmdel, NJ

Enjoy target through life stages of clothes huge plus. Staff always helpful. Fun to go have everything you may need or want all right in front of you.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

wide variety of clothes at a affordable price. I bought some shorts here and they were very comfortable. the workers were very helpful with helping me find what i wanted

Nathalie Lakeland, FL

I always have an amazing experience at target. The service provided is always exceptional and i appreciate how clean and organized they keep their stores.

Club rush West Valley City, UT

I have a target near me so I shop online and in the store. I like the cleanliness as well as the organization. The grand kiddos love the princess nightgowns.

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

Target is so much better than Walmart in every single way. Their aesthetic is so much better and everyone is so much nicer. In addition, their products are very nice.

Aimee Mortensen Las Vegas, NV

I buy just about everything from Target! I shop for my kids clothes, toys, housewares, gifts, games, towels, and some home decor. A step up from Walmart without costing a ton.

Andrea Barney Panguitch, UT

I have been buying cat and Jack clothing for my kids for the last 4 years. I like that they guarantee their clothing and you can return it if it gets ruined within a year.

Ashlynn Rhodes Orem, UT

Has amazing products that are great quality and aesthetic for amazing prices. Nowhere else can you find designer-like home decor, clothing, etc for such great prices.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

Target is my all time favorite store. I love the variety, quality and great prices that they have. I can always find something that I need or want there

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Store is always clean. Workers are alway visible and willing to help out. Good selection on many products for people of all walks of life. I just wish they would open one in GULFPORT MS so I could ship there more.

PessoaJ Salt Lake City, UT

I love target. It is my go to store. They have great quality, selection, and the store is clean too. They also have great customer service. I can’t recommend it enough!

Reckholdt Draper, UT

Target has the cutest stuff. Their baby and toddler clothing can’t be beat. Shopping online is so easy and they make it really easy to make exchanges.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

I love buying clothes from target. Everything is so affordable and they have clothes that fit everyone! I think their athletic wear is very cute and comfy!

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

I have found some amazing deals on target.com. I will say some of the prices are a little higher but generally their clothes or a good deal and they always have cute

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Target has a great selection of clothes at affordable prices. The clothes are trendy and in fashion, so even my tween daughter likes the clothes (and I like the prices).

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Target is a step behind in the online retail world but they still have a decent store front. Beware of their inventory not matching what is actually available, items sold out tend to not show online.

Mike Humble Sandy, UT

Target has a great online website and a clean and organized store. both the website and the store have very good customer service and an easy return policy.

Rilynne Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

There are so many cute styles at Target! I go there to find cute shirts and sweaters. I wouldn’t recommend buying jeans there, but the tops are great quality and worth your money.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

We used Target for a wedding registry and were very happy with the choices they have online. They're a good place for higher quality items, but you will usually end up paying more than at other similar stores.

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

Target on line is one of my “go-to” websites for clothes and decorating. Easy and simple to use. I love knowing if the item can be found at or shipped to my local store.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I love how easy it is to use Targe on-line I only wish their in-store pick up service was better. Every time I have gone to pick up my order at the local Target store I end up waiting longer than 20 minutes. It's almost better to have it shipped to you rather than do in-store pick up.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

Target is the bomb!!! Target has everything you need and more. I love the clothes you have and especially the graphic tee's. I will always go to Target.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

LOVE LOVE LOVE Target. I cannot go a week without logging on to their website and looking through their products. You always find great deals and great quality products.

Lucy Hyrum, UT

Huge variety of swimsuits, and also clothing. So comfortable and good looking. Pricing is perfect and not too expensive. Also returns are super easy and not difficult.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Cutest swimsuits ever and they are so cheap. Sizing is perfect when buying online. Super easy and super fast! I love their clothes as well and great styles!

Ethan Crisp Columbus, IN

I have found a lot of great deals here in a variety of areas, including clothing, books, office supplies, hygiene, etc. The only negative is that grocery type foods are generally expensive.

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

Target is always a great place to find so much stuff you need. It literally has everything you’ll ever need and the prices are always great. The website is super easy to navigate and it’s never hard checking out

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

I used to love target. But unfortunately in the passed year or so the quality in products have severely dropped in regards to the clothing and shoe section. None of the clothes is true to size creating a big issue. Produce is mundane and popular items are not to be found.

Haley Baldwin

Targets clothing section of their website is not always easy to use. More often than not I don’t find the product I’m looking for online. It could definitely be set up better and they could advertise it in a more appealing way.

Julie Spanish Fork, UT

Love Target. Great kids clothes! I love that they have free shipping during Christmas and free shipping at $35 the rest of the year. Competitive prices, great products.

Brooke Herbon Kaysville, UT

I prefer to order my clothing online from target so definitely recommend this website. It is easy to navigate and offers many options to fit any need.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I love target. I am never able to walk into the store and just buy one thing. Their website is easy to use, but sometimes they deliver things in the wrong size.

Hannah Anderson Provo, UT

Target is truly the best. Staff is helpful, and not only do they have a vast assortment of affordable groceries, but also a cute and trendy clothes selection!

Jorden Laird Front Royal, VA

get yourself a target red card, and with the sales or deals I'm always paying less then I would at other box stores. quality is great on products and stores are always clean

Amber C Frey San Diego, CA

I normally shop in person at Target but I have bought a few things online. No complaints really. Products arrive on time, fair pricing and easy checkout.

Easton Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has always provided quality clothing for me and my family. There jeans have always kept my legs comfortable and for a good and low price. I would invite anyone who like quality clothes for a good price to shop here

Amanda Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I love target!! I think they do a great job keeping everything organized. I have always had experiences with customer service in the store. Great place to shop!