Target Logo

9.2

Nazjah Yates Jacksonville, FL

Target's online website is very helpful. They always have good online deals and their website is easy to navigate. The Target cart also allows me to shop online and pick my items up.

gayana innocent Deerfield Beach, FL

I really enjoy shopping at target. It is one of my favorite go to stores. They have almost everything you need on a daily basis and more. I've been shopping at target since a little girl.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

I can get lost in Target for hours. Love their selection and shopping in store or online. They also make it really easy to purchase things online and pick up in store or vice versa. They’re the best!

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

We're busy parents with 4 kids and life is busy. It's nice to order their clothes online from Target and have them delivered to us. If we need to return something or exchange, we can make a quick drop in to the store.

KC Riverton, UT

We buy a lot of our kids' clothes from Target. Being able to search online makes it easier to find sizes, colors, etc. Overall, we've been pleased with ordering from Target. Just got my daughter some nice boots. I never got into their app or coupons so sometimes I feel like I might be missing out on the savings.

Kylie Howes Provo, UT

Target's clothing selection is always great, and they change their styles pretty consistently. You can always find clothes that are right on trend at target, and their prices are pretty unbeatable too. They also make their website super user-friendly and chances are, if you can't find an item in-store, you'll be able to find it on their website.

Connor Farmington, UT

Target is by far my favorite store. They have the basics but with a special flare making, you know they care. Their online site is national so has so many more options than your local store.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I have a terrible obsession with Target. They have everything I never thought I needed. I got in with an empty cart and leave with a full one. The clothes are moderately priced, and they have so many different styles.

Melanie Rio Rancho, NM

I LOVE shopping online for stuff from Target. They’ve made it so easy to do online, always have special discount sales going on, plus it keeps me from going in and buying stuff I don’t need.

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

Clothes that I get from target are great value and decent quality for the price. Target does a pretty good job of keeping up with trends for mens clothing, nothing they sell is very out of style. Also, their return policy is great, making it easy for me to exchange.

Chase Smith Provo, UT

GO-TO store for all your needs! Products are fun, modern and reliable. Their customer service, though very busy, is always helpful and they do everything to make your experience as good as possible.

Olivia LeBaron Delta, UT

Target had good quality products for a good price. They clothing tends to be up to date in style, comfortable, and well made. It was easy to navigate their online store and their shipping was fast.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

I love target and always have!! Everything I have gotten from them is good quality and least yesrs!! Plus they have the best prices and make it so so easy to return items that don’t workout

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

I am in love with Target. Shopping online here is a great way to go because you can get great deals! The sizes are really accurate and it’s super easy to tell what the product really looks like from the pictures.

Lilly Logan, UT

Target is the best! When I shop here, I leave with a whole new wardrobe. They have so many new cute styles and so many options. I love how organized the stores always is. It makes it 10x easier to shop and enjoy myself.

Taylor Baldwin Wellsville, UT

I LOVE Target!! I don’t have one close to where I live but when I do go to one, they have some of the best products. I love their clothes, and their selection of books. And of course the food!

Megan trauba Draper, UT

Target is one of my favorite stores. The clothes are pretty cheap for good quality clothing. I probably shop at Target the most. The website has all the same clothes as the store, so if I ever need to order it online I can.

Sarah Kaysville, UT

Target is my all time favorite store. I love their clothes and home decor. The workers are usually all nice and helpful but I like to go there because I don’t feel as overwhelmed when I shop there.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

Whenever I shop at target I always find everything that I need. They have suck a wide variety of products and the store is very organized. Always about to find what I need and more

rcurtis Pleasant Grove, UT

I love target! Their clothes are so cute and I just adore their shoes. Everything is good quality, and for really great prices. It's super close to where I live so I can ru there ay time for pretty much anything I need! I've ordered online before and it's always come in the predicted time, which is super nice!

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping online at Target because it saves me so much money. I have found the best shirts on sale and I can have them shipped to the store for easy pickup. I'm the kind of shopper that just buys when I need something new and Target has been there for me every time. Try it out.

MICHELLE Mesa, AZ

I love shopping Target online. So easy to find what I need, I can pick up in store or have it delivered free with my red card. I also love the discount I get having the red card.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

love what they have to offer here good quality and overall good company but not really worth shopping at unless your willing to spend more money than you need to i really think they over price there items i usually only buy things here if there on sale

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

Target is a dangerous place hah. I go on Target.com often to add to my closet. The clothes they have are the best and good quality. and always find something that I want/ need

betsy fowler Lehi, UT

I absolutely love the store. Their accessories are affordable and extremely cute. Their clothing is good value and always fun, trendy, and classic. I can find things in every size and for every member of my family!

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have bought many items from Target and continue to go back because of their great selection. Now that there is super store I can usually do a one stop shopping and get groceries too.

Alex Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I love shopping through target.com. They have great clothing and returns are always very simple! I have gotten everything I've ordered by the expected date and have always been highly satisfied with the products.

Anika Provo, UT

I always manage to find clothes that both fit well and look nice and at a great price. I've never been disappointed in the items that I have bought from Target which is why I keep going back!

katiec Provo, UT

Target has everything! I absolutely love going to target because it has pretty much everything that I want to buy. It’s clean, the service is great, and the selection never disappoints.

Natalie Ashcraft Salt Lake City, UT

TARGET IS MY LOVE. THEIR DOLLAR SECTION IS LIFE. I get homesick for Target because they don't have one where I live and their are two walmarts. Ugh! They have the cutest home decor and honestly it's my one stop shop.

Amanda Sherwood, OR

I like target generally but I feel like it is just a more expensive walmart. I do like that their selection on baby clothes is better and also like their home (decor and furniture) selection seems to be better quality than walmart generally. Also love that now you can return item without a receipt just using the original credit card used for purchase!

RB Park City, UT

In my experience Target stores are organized, clean, and have quality everyday products.

Skeller Eagle River, AK

I always have a positive experience when I go to Target. There is a wide range of items to choose from.

Kajsa Kirby Denver, CO

I like target it's pretty convenient and cheap. I find that a lot of the clothing and items aren't the best quality though.

Trevene Columbia, MD

I love this place, always a good sale going on. The target app is also a plus and have great coupons.

Emily Tallahassee, FL

I like the swimsuit collection and Wild Fable collection! Forever 21 but better quality! The only downside is it can be overpriced at times so wait for sales!

Kimi Bayles Idaho Falls, ID

Target has a great variety and selection of woman’s clothes. Women’s active wear is much more affordable without giving up quality!

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Target has everything! The women collection is always full of what's in season and cute shoes to go with. Their kids selection is super cute and always has things in stock.

A’lea Richardson Lakeland, FL

One of my favorite stores to shop in. They literally have everything from clothing to house decor to groceries. Love their curb side delivery!

Darbles32 Managua, MN

Targets website for clothing is easy to use and there are so many different varieties. It also is helpful that it tells you where you can purchase the item

Jasmine King New Orleans, LA

I've ordered many clothes off of Target, and they are always high quality and arrive on time. Overall, a very trustable company.

Christina King Pass Christian, MS

I enjoy shopping at target, I have ordered many gifts through their website. Shipping is always quick and their prices are decent.

Matthew Hall Moselle, MS

One of my favorite stores, great for christmas shopping and even for birthdays, they have great prices for great products!!!

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

Target has a lot of different options in clothes and tends to have things that are a little bit more in fashion. If you are in need of things other than clothes they more than likely have that there as well.

Sandra Darrow

They have good clothes I like the store I like that they have a Starbucks in the where you can get something to drink and also to relax

Mackenzie Gilbert, AZ

Love it!!!! I will walk in there for one thing and the next thing I know I have 20 things! There clothing is beautiful and of great quality.

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

I like to shop at Target for affordable clothing. They have a great selection, you can reserve clothing for pick up in store that is free and the quality is great.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I am loving the updated look at Target! This is my go to store for birthday gifts. There is always something unique and in my price range for any gift! Great selection!!!

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I love to shop at Target for back to school because they have a ton of cute clothes for a cheap price, so that I can get more outfits for less money!

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

I shop at Target all the time and love it. I also love using their credit card and earning the 5%. Their products are upscale and always in style.