Target Logo

9.2

Melissa Farmer Littleton, CO

I have purchased clothes from Target many times. I really like their website is set up. Especially the way they narrow down categories so what you are looking for is easy to find. Also, the products are pretty good quality for the price.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Target.com. They have quality products. Fast and free shipping. And they make returns very easy by letting you return to any Target near you. They keep you updated on orders by email and you know exactly when to expect your items. I do so much shopping on Target.com and would recommend to anyone!

Camilla Lundberg Mapleton, UT

I absolutely love target! its one of my favorite stores to go to i can get anything i need for pretty decent price! they have cute clothes and good workout wear. i am a fan of target and i recommend going if you havent been. i love that you can return within 30 days i love the customer service and i love everything about target

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has risen the bar when it comes to their baby section. I am so pleased when I find the most darling shoes and clothes for my grand daughter. They are really good quality too, and everyone is always surprised when they ask where I purchased my gifts! Way to go Target!

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

Oh Target... I always spend way too much money here but I absolutely love their products. I tend to buy a lot of clothes there and it's always great quality and I do a lot of Christmas shopping here as well! Highly recommend!

Eric San Diego, CA

Target... It's Walmart if Walmart wasn't Walmart. Take Walmart and add a touch of class with a dash of price increase and Presto, you've got yourself Target. In all seriousness I do shop at Target in store pretty often whether its the neighborhood market up the street or the full store a few exits away. I always find what I need and the online shopping experience is smooth and easy. Target online is a great resource for clothing that will almost always be true to size. They offer low prices and some pretty stylish clothing.

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

Love Target. I hate shopping in stores so I love that I can see everything online and easily order and have it delivered or pick it up easily without all the other people. Target has the cutest things at reasonable prices, plus they have everything!

Nell Damascus, MD

Hands down best selection of trendy affordable home decor and young women’s clothing

ang Milwaukee, WI

Who doesn’t love Target? They always have the cutest clothes and other household items.

Cristina Saldaña San Diego, CA

Love love the 2 hour pick up option. Thank you for making life a little easier by creating this option.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

Not always the best quality but always a great price they are always cute. I can find a lot of cute things it just takes a lot of time.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Target has really stepped it up lately, with the red card, rewards, and two-day shipping. I get everything I need from there.

Dennise A Sanchez Sandy, UT

I like that things generally stay at the same place and it’s very simple to find. And they have a lot of employees to ask questions to instead of Walmart.

Leah Larson Portland, OR

I love the quality and the wide variety of things you can buy at target. The customer service is good and I love how willing to help they are.

Deanna Moore Dumfries, VA

Excellent products, excellent quality, amazing customer service, and lots of product availability both in store and online. Definitely one of my favorites!

Latifa Gotfy Bristol, TN

Probably there is nothing better than a good old online shopping experience with target. Adore this service fore their responsive support as well as good products and normal prices!

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I shop online at Target all the time for my kids clothing. The size availability is much larger online and I find it easier to see the selections online than in stores.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Target is an excellent store. Their website is easy to navigate. And their selection is amazing. They have great options for all ages. This is a great clothing choice.

Beverly Schacher Mobile, AL

Target.com has a good selection of reasonably priced clothing for children and adults. It is nice to purchase online and have the option to make returns in the store if needed. I like their Mossimo brand a lot.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

I would recommend Target if you are looking for good quality womens swimming suits. They are up to date in fashion and are always a great price every year.

eunj ,

Target is a genuine activity for bored teenagers in small towns. Despite being a nasty corporation, godtier. Clothes are generally very affordable and last a long time.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

LOVE Target! I am always able to find clothes for every member of my family (which stretches from newborn- age 88!) Usually the first place I shop for gifts!

Violet Acosta Stewart Gulfport, MS

I have never had a problem with target. There customer service is always lovely and I have never not been able to find something. Target is always my go to store.

Hannah Woodlawn, IL

Worst customer service/shopping experience I've ever had. My husband and I (after weeks of searching) found the perfect playhouse online for our daughter's 3rd birthday. The product is not available in stores. We were splitting the purchase with my mother and in order to do multiple forms of payment online the only option was to purchase multiple gift cards and use those as payment. After I was able to get $300 in gift cards, I started getting declinations. I tried other forms of payment (in my name or my husband's), still declined. I called my card carrier and was informed that the purchase was authorized, it was Target declining it. I called Target, Target says it's a technical issue, they cannot disclose anything more. This went on for two days, multiple hours wasted with ridiculous, vague answers from "Customer Service". Finally I get someone today telling me the Order Processing center is declining me from ordering anything online. I ask why. They cannot tell me. A Supervisor gets on the phone - I explain the situation (just wanting to purchase gift cards so I can make a large purchase online as I needed to use more than one form of payment). Said Supervisor puts me on hold again, comes back and says "Sorry, you can only purchase the last gift card in store". I ask why - can't tell me. "Could be a number of reasons". That's it. That's all I get. I am an hour away from a Target. I ask if I drive that far to purchase this last gift card, will my payment be accepted? "I don't know". Apparently Target can approve me and my husband for credit cards (taking our income, SSNs, home address, etc.) online, but will not authorize a $200 gift card transaction after already authorizing $300 worth. Had I actually been given ANY form of an answer I wouldn't be so upset. Just getting "you have to drive an hour to maybe purchase something", "we can't tell you why", "you can't purchase this online" is the most frustrating thing. I refuse to drive an hour to possibly get declined for a purchase. Everyone I spoke to was kind, but what a way to treat customers. We are cancelling our credit cards & will never shop at a Target again.

Cindy Gilbert, AZ

Target's website has a multitude of features that it makes it easy for customers to navigate. The options allow you to pick your preferences regarding product selection and delivery.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

Nice quality products and clean store. I do find their clothing sizes a little smaller than most retailers which can be rough on the self esteem. But aside from that, its a great store.

Tara Beckert Saratoga Springs, UT

I love Target's selection of home decor and clothing. I can find really cute durable pieces at a fraction of the cost I'd spend elsewhere. I especially love their clothing for kids. Its affordable and adorable.

Kaylee West Jordan, UT

It is hard to find an employee there since all their uniform is is a red shirt. The products are over priced but there is something about the store that keeps you coming back time and time again.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I use Target online frequently - about once a month. They have a SUPER quick customer pickup. Usually they have my order ready to pick up within an HOUR. It's amazing.

Abbey Richards American Fork, UT

I like the clothes there because they are cute and cheap, but they are lower quality. They are convenient since Targets are so close and you can buy other things while you are there besides clothes.

Stevie American Fork, UT

Stores are clean and have everything you need. Has cute and modern things for the home. Prices are slightly higher than walmart, but is worth the better shopping experience.

Pete Centerville, UT

The thing that I really like about Target is that they have good basic tees you can get that aren't overpriced. It's where I get a lot of my plain colored shirts and they have a wide variety that's a good price.

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

I love buying my dress clothes from Target.com. They offer options and sizes they don't have in stores and the prices are usually very affordable. I like being able to shop by Brand and their website makes this easy to do.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Target has a vast selection of clothes online that are true to size and are always at a decent price. I like that they have brands that are specific to Target and have great designs.

Mia Tallahassee, FL

The CUTEST clothes!! Everything here is in style, from their shoes to their bras to their bathing suits to their socks. Everything here is fairly cheap. Especially their adorable dollar socks! Love this store for everything!

Erin Glendening Pearl River, LA

I can always find great deals in the clearance section of the Target website. The clothes are well made and stand the test of time. I’m even wearing my favorite sweat pants right now.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I have usually been impressed by the quality of clothes I can get at Target. They are cute, durable and we can usually always find what we are looking for. I also Love their shoes!! While their clothes can sometimes be pricey their shoes I have found are the best deal. We would for sure recommend.

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

We shop at Target all the time for socks and other clothing essentials. Our teenage kids really like the clothes they buy there. They are good quality and usually we can buy them on sale which helps with the budget.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

We love the variety of Styles that we can get on clothing at Target. One of my son loves Graphic tees and another loves button ups. So nice to be able to get most of our shopping done at one location.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

I love targets clothes. They are cheap but still have name brand clothes. I used to buy Stranger Things clothes all the time from there when it first came out and loved the quality of the clothing.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Target always satisfies my needs as a costumer. From graphic tees, dresses and and jeans! Target has everything item of clothing I have ever wanted, Plus everything is so affordable!

April H Lehi, UT

Target always has a great selection and is a trendsetter. I can find usually find what I need there without any problems and when they groceries it's a one-stop shop. I have shied away from buying kids clothing there because in recent years I found them to be a little less durable than before.

kylie bodell North Salt Lake, UT

Target is my absolute go to store! The store itself is always clean and very well organized and not to mention the amazing deals! Target employees are always super helpful and friendly.

Nicole Sohm Kissimmee, FL

I have yet to have a bad experience at target! Their return policy is some of the best I have encountered. They make it quick and easy especially if you have the Target red card.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Target is absolutely fantastic. I have purchased many things from Target and I would highly recommend. I feel like it is a little over priced, but I feel like it lasts long. I have a coat from target that I love!!

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Enjoy the ability to shop online and check store's availability. Especially checking the local ones that may only be a few miles up the road. Being able to price compare is helpful

Madelyn Madison, MS

Target is awesome. Honestly it's like an upscale Wal-Mart. A LOT of the prices are actually lower than wallyworld. And the variety is amazing. Definitely would suggest others to give it a try.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Target is my go to store when i'm searching for items quickly because they have such a big window on the items they sell. It ranges from clothing, to toys, to electronics and more! Their website is also very reliable and organized, easy searches, and it shows you which stores an item is located in which is very helpful!

Luna Rockville, MD

It has countless locations all over the United States. It sells everything you want from clothes to electronic devices. The products were well made. I love their stationaries.

Yanesezah Fenelon Delray Beach, FL

Target has a great selection of items to purchase from, I mostly go to target to purchase make-up and I recently bought a bathing suit. There is also a great selection of children's clothes and toys.